Mahabharat Written Update 7/2 - The Swayamvar Aftershocks

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

Karna identifies his arch enemy and Shakkubaby (Shakuni) does a mind boggling discovery that all Pandavas are alive🤢 ...Durri gives a very 3rd grade student caught copying wala expression🤢...Yudi gets the idea and decides to leave but puts Bheema on guard for Arjun...Sahadev says it is time they were discovered...But Yudi is all mamma's boy and insists that Kunti takes the decision on this😳 (The only guy who is looking handsome in this Vanvaasi disguise...Yudi actually suits in the attire😳)

Draupi now comes with her long saree sweeping the stairs of the Place😛 as all the good side wale heroes and heroines smile and all the bad side wale villains frown and hump🤢 (Draupi...fast chalo behna...half episode aise hi khatam ho gaya ...your sarii sweeping the stairs nahi dekhna humein😛)

Arjun draupadi put garlands on each other and everybody showers flowers 😳

Draupadi asks to leave with her "Sadbhagya"

They leave while Shakku tries to tell Durri that they need to stop Arjuna...but ofcourse Durri needs to be explained everything...so Shakku tells him that he needs to kill Ajju here and now...the brainless bhanja gets ready and Shakkubaby gets and incites all the dumb Kshatriyas to kill the Brahmin who has stolen the bride from right under their useless noses😛

Durri is all gets set ready go but Karna stops him saying that today even his enemy deserve respect for showing such amazing talent...
But ofcourse Krishna ka Saala urrr Rukmi is not not Rukking...I mean 😆 Rukmi takes the lead and decides to kill Arjuna when Bheema jumps in and thumps a pillar cracking the whole floor of the Swayamvar mandap ( and all this while Drupad just stares wide mouthed😕)

Everyone gets frightened and Arjuna and Bheema exchange a glace (Sari Ajju-Druapi ki chemistry ek taraf and the brothers ki chemistry ek taraf...I love the bromance in this serial😳)

Arjun gets all naughty and calls upon a very weak old Brahmin called Batukeshwar to challenge Shakuni for a duel 🤣 Batukeshwarji gets all riled up and shouts Shakuni's name who is still contemplating what to do ...
🤣 (The expressions on both Batukeshwar and Shakuni are epic🤣)

Shakku baby tries to incite his bhanja again...KArna tells him no...(It is like devil and deity talking in Durri's head)
Durri decides to save his izzat and not fight the PAndvas and Shakkubaby seeing his Bhanja flee, decides to flee himself too😆

Krishna comes into play and handles the situation ...tells Dhrushtdumna to get the chariot ready for the Brahmins but Arjun say that they have taken a vow to travel by foot...😳
Batukeshwar insists on completing the pheras but Arjun says that for that they need to take the permission of their mother first...Batukeshwar insists on accompanying as he is the reason they came to the Swayamvara and he had saved their skin
🤣 and tells Bheema to lift him up🤣

Draupadi and Arjun take leave of Drupad and then go to Krishna who gifts her five stones (Phir se?? Ye kya recycling kiye hai ?? 😆)
he tells them these stones are symbol of Dharma ...and she might need it...the decision will be hers finally but it will be easier if it is taken after taking guidance from Dharma (I love the look he gives Draupadi...knowing the difficult task ahead..sad for her and yet determined for her...like you will have to face the difficulties...but I am there with you..That is Krishna❤️)

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
^ Thanks in advance for the WU, Srush yaara! 😳
Thanks for the awesome update! 😛

'Shakku Baby' 🤣
Thanks for updates.

I am not regular watcher of fiction now.so your Update is important for me. 😛
High points
-3grade student expression 🤣
-sari sweeping🤣
-sukku baby🤣
-duri save his izzat 🤣
Awesome updt srush 👏 thanks😛
Thanks fr the update Srushti di...😊
Ur writing style is amazing😆😆😆...ye CVs s achha aap entertain krti ho wo bhi widout video...🤣
and mamashree haPPY HONGE APNA NYA NAME SUNKE...😆😆🤣

Suggestion:-
Aap title bhi apne hi style ka rkho...🤣
Itna entertaining WU. 🤣 u're too good! 👏
Thanks for the lovely update 😊...it was very entertaining 😊
Thanks for another witty update. I always enjoy  them. 👏