February 7, 2014 - Written Update -Kehta Hai Dil Jee le Zara

jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Friends,

I loved loved today's episode and hope that you all would love it too.

Episode:

Addu says that Saanchi is late as DV went and she is shocked. Neena says that he cannot leave his marriage and go. Saanchi runs outside the house, DV calls from behind. Saanchi after a lot of hesitation goes on her knees and proposes romantically to DV, which he accepts. Both of them profess their love for each other, and hug.

Aaji asks Addu to bring Panditji back with the guests. Everyone are happy. Panditji starts the mantras and gives them garland. He asks them to do the antarpath. After the antarpath they excahnge garlands amongst showering of flowers. Neena does the gathbandan, and they start their pheras. Neena does not pick Yash's call. DV puts mangalsutra and fills her maang with Sindoor.

Panditji declares them married, and they take blessings of the elders. Neena blesses her and asks her to take care of DV, and also apologizes to herfor hurting them. She assures her and asks her to be her mom instead of mom in law, which Neena accepts. DV asks Aaji and Nani to be in his team forever, as he could not win without them. Aaji and Nani bless them. Dils congratulates them.

Yash asks Suparna about Neena, andshesays that she does not know. She informs him that servants saw DV coming to meet her. DV asks Aaji and Nani to do the rituals of griha pravesh. DV gets the stuuf for the ritual and they step inside the house. Aaji asks them to take blessings of Saanchi's parents.

Yash calls Neena, she tells him that she will be back after her work is finished at Panchgani. Yash is happy and tells Suparna that Neena is bringing DV back. Prachi brings the shoes and asks for Rs. 21,000. DV asks her to keep it. Finally the money is paid and the matter is settled with everyone laughing and enjoying. Saanchi and DV sit for the ring searching ritual. Dils asks them to find the ring. DV finds the ring. Everyone smiles.

Precap:

Saanchi touches DV's feet, and he stops her. Saanchi says, I am thanking you as you waited for me patiently. Although I am elder than you but you showed more maturity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You for the Written Update
AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update sachis line in the precap is just too good
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Neha! 🤗
This episode of JLZ was Epic! 
SaRuv are finally married! ☺️
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks 4 the wu..
yay!!finally saruv r married..
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update... 
Epic JLZ episode... just too awesome!! One of the most BEAUTIFUL marriages I've watched on TV!  Lost count of the times I watched the episode... 

SaRuv are married!! YAY!! 🥳

jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you all

I was on cloud 9 watching this episode and felt lucky to be able to do the WU for this auspicious day in JLZ history