Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reetnooor1234 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry for replying late...bit busy

Anyways let me start with this...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Awesome,mindblowing,oustanding,amazing,lovely,suprrrb part two

Im loving this bromance

Kunal spil drink on anands face...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Amrit caught anand nd kittu...😳...when will they get privacy...first jaya now amrit

Loved Shranal scene

Thnx for PM πŸ˜ƒ...whenever write such superrb stuff do PM me as u always do

Eagerly waiting for nxt part nd for shranal ss part three

Whenever i comment on ur post it seems to me repeat telecast...i think i need dictionary nd thesaurus to increase my vocab so tht i can appreciate ur writing in better way

Keep up the fantastic work πŸ‘πŸΌ

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is mindblowing..
man kunand :)
amazing stuff
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamsalma

Why didn't I read this before?! It's sooo good! Write more write more jumoke!! Please pretty please :) can't wait for part 3!!!

LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well now you are and just hop along πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Thanks dear and yes yes yes I will whenever I feel like it or have the time to do it...really its the time
I will and thanks for commenting dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reetnoor89

Sorry for replying late...bit busy

Anyways let me start with this...πŸ‘...

Awesome,mindblowing,oustanding,amazing,lovely,suprrrb part two

Im loving this bromance

Kunal spil drink on anands face...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Amrit caught anand nd kittu...😳...when will they get privacy...first jaya now amrit

Loved Shranal scene

Thnx for PM πŸ˜ƒ...whenever write such superrb stuff do PM me as u always do

Eagerly waiting for nxt part nd for shranal ss part three

Whenever i comment on ur post it seems to me repeat telecast...i think i need dictionary nd thesaurus to increase my vocab so tht i can appreciate ur writing in better way

Keep up the fantastic work πŸ‘πŸΌ

No need for any sorry take ur time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Thanks for all the compliment dear πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Glad you are loving the bromance as its not ending so soonπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Yep Kunal did and too bad for Anand, things are not going right for him as of late.
What can you say Anki can't get a break when there is some many people living in the house they are bound to intrude on your privacy once in a whileπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Shranal scene was adorable and i love writing any romantic moments btwn both couples its just adorable to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Don't worry I will PM you whever i update or post anything newπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shranal SS PArt 3 might take a while as im turning gears back onto my FF right now and it might take a while but i will PM u when i do soπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

No problem i love love the repeat telecast its so cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks dear and thanks for commentingπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nasco

This is mindblowing..

man kunand :)
amazing stuff

Thanks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you and thanks for reading and commentingπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetusidhu

hahaahahahah awesome to good yaar...absolutely hilarious...please cont soon

Glad that its funny and thanksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
I will and thanks for commentingπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Nazzyx8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jumoke your writing always brings me a smile!! Love you endless!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
ShraNal & AnKi love story makes me go to their dreamland!!
While Kunand scenes are hilarious!! Love the way Kunal winks at Anand!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Keep it up with your beautiful writing dear!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzyx8

Jumoke your writing always brings me a smile!! Love you endless!!πŸ€—

ShraNal & AnKi love story makes me go to their dreamland!!
While Kunand scenes are hilarious!! Love the way Kunal winks at Anand!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Keep it up with your beautiful writing dear!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awww thanks Nazzy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
So happy, happy, happy that my stories give you a smile and miss you like crazy. Love you too dear muah muah β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Stay in dreamland and don't come outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kunal and Anand are just freaking adorable and i just want to put them in box and shake themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› (i hope that doesn't sound weirdπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)
I will and thanks for always reading and commenting on my writing dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Annoucement: Update on Shranal FF (hopefully, probably maybeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) this Friday-Sunday
Update on Shranal SS next week and Anki SS as well as next week😳😳😳

Lesson Three: Miss India

"Where did you keep it?" she said.

Shraddha was busy looking around Dhruv's room for his backpack as we were making a mad dash to get him ready for school.

She was trying to put his pencils, folders, papers, and any other necessary item that he needed.

I was busy trying to help wipe him dry as Shraddha helped him take a bath.

"I left it on the table mama." Dhruv said.

"It's not there." Shraddha said.

"But I did..."Dhruv said while thinking to himself.

"When you came home did you come straight to your room and drop it where I tell you to put it so we can always find it in the morning?" she said.

Dhruv shook his head.

"Dada ji and I was playing cards and chess." He said.

I was trying to put on his school pants and shirt as they were talking but Dhruv kept moving around as I tried to put the shirt over his head.

"And..."Shraddha said looking at him.

"Ah! And then dadi ji wanted me to tell her some jokes while she was cooking in the kitchen" Dhruv said smiling.

Shraddha shook her head.

"Kunal just help him get dressed and I will try to look for...

"No need...I have his backpack I took it with me this morning to put his lunchbox in his backpack." Mom said interrupting.

I looked up to see her holding the backpack in question.

She placed it gently on the desk with the thermos sticking from the side of the small cup holder that was attached to his bag.

She looked at Shraddha with a scowl but her expression lightened up when she saw Dhruv and me.

"Good morning maa ji." Shraddha said smiling even more and was going to go near here until mom motioned for her to stop.

"Never mind all this...he is going to be late. Hurry up Dhruv I will be taking you to school today as everyone around here seems so busy with work than to take you to school." Mom said while smiling at Dhruv and side glancing at Shraddha.

"Yay dadi ji! While there I can tell you another joke that I heard from my friend." Dhruv said smiling.

Mom smiled even more.

She came over to our side and she looked at me.

"Good morning mom..." I tried to get out.

"What are you doing to his hair? Never mind ...I will take care of it. You guys go get ready and I will take care of Dhruv." She interrupted.

I looked at her expression and was almost in hysteria.

"What I'm just combing his hair like I always do." I said in confusion.

"And I see why you already ruining his chances already. There are many people looking at my grandson's attire and I refuse for them to think what type of home he must be coming from. You and Shraddha go...go get ready as I take care of Dhruv." She said smiling at Dhruv.

Without further interruption from me she took the comb I was using to comb through his hair.

She stopped midway and she looked at Shraddha.

"So you are going to let him go to school with wrinkled clothes?" she said.

Shraddha shook her head and gave a look at me in irritation.

"I was busy looking for his stuff for school and asked Kunal to..." she said.

"Kunal is not the one whose suppose to do this. You are his mother and you are supposed to get him ready." Mom said.

"No mom it's my fault, I told Shraddha I wanted to help get him ready for school and we were in sort of in a rush..." I said while lifting my hands behind my head and laughing apologetically.

My mom closed her lips in a tight line and made a quick humph sound and other than that she turned back around to remove the clothing from Dhruv.

Dhruv chatted with her and all the while she was smiling and laughing.

I looked at Shraddha whose irritation was gone and in effect was a sloppy half-smile on her face.

I went over to her and grabbed her hand and she looked up at me in surprise.

"Come on you didn't take a shower and you have a meeting today isn't that right?" I said smiling at her.

She looked at my hand in hers and she removed her hand from mine and walked out the room.

"Shraddha?" I said confused while following in her footsteps.

"Keep saying my name, doesn't mean I will forgive you." She said.

"But...but..." I stuttered.

"No buts." She said.

She opened the door to our room and I followed to lock it.

She ventured to the bathroom and I was going to join her but she closed the door in my face.

"There won't be any joint shower with me and you today!" she yelled from behind the door.

"But...but..." I said.

"No buts!" she said.

With that I heard shuffling around and her turning on the shower and oblivious to my yells.

"Ashish!!!!!!" a large squeal came from our room.

I just finished taking a shower and looked at Jaya as she was sitting by the mirror with horror on her face.

I immediately rushed over to her.

"Honey..." I trailed off in concern.

"Assshhhiiissshhh!!!!" she said turning to me.

I looked at her and saw tears forming in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked more forcefully.

"Ashish." She said and she rose up her hand and I couldn't see what the problem was.

I looked at her confused.

"What's wrong with your hands?" I said still confused.

"Ashish my nail polish!" she said wailing.

I looked at her confused...

"What's wrong?" I asked still confused.

"I went to buy a nail polish yesterday because I ran out of my pink polish and look at this I wanted a light pink but this is a hot color pink." She said crying even more.

"Huh?" I said in disbelief and still in more confusion.

"Huh? Is that all you have to say? I was suppose to go out with my friends later on tomorrow and I had bought an outfit last week to match with a light pink polish...what I'm supposed to do...I can't wear this." She said.

"But can't you wear another polish color?" I said not really understanding.

She looked at me and she cried even more.

"You're an idiot. I can't wear another polish color this pink...I needed a light pink!" she said.

"Jaya...it's okay, its okay I will...I will buy you a light pink polish today before I come home from work." I said trying to cheer her up.

She sniffled and then she looked up at me and she smiled.

"Thank you Ashish." She said smiling.

She leaned up and kissed me on the lips and I wanted to kiss her back but she turned back around to the mirror.

My lips were still in midair until I realized that Jaya was fussing with her look.

I sighed and shook my head.

"I'll help you with the rollers." I said.

She nodded and she started her daily regime of lotions, moisturizers, cleansers, and cremes before she moved on to applying her makeup.

I took out the rollers, not missing a chance in running my hands through her soft, silky dark brown hair.

She handed me her comb to run it through as I combed through the strands and losing it up.

"Ashish which set should I wear today...should I wear this one or this one?" she asked while lifting up different pairs of bangles on either hand.

One set was silver and blue the other was gold and green.

"Ummm...I like that one." I said selecting the blue and silver one.

She nodded and she smiled.

She took the one I mentioned and dropped the other one back in its case.

She struggled to put them on.

"Here let me help." I said.

She stuck out her hand and I helped her put her bracelets on. It took a while but I was able to successfully put them on her left hand.

Then she handed me the rest so I could put it on her right hand.

She leaned in the mirror as she started to style her hair and I went to finally get ready for work.

When I was done dressing Jaya called my name again.

I turned around and a smile formed on my lips.

"What do you think?" she said.

She looked gorgeous in her teal and white dress and I wanted to say something to compliment her but Ishaan suddenly popped into the room.

"Good mor...wow didi!" Ishaan said.

He was sizing Jaya's attire up and down and he gave a thumbs up while smiling.

Jaya's attention was now directed at the new intrusion.

"You are looking amazing, like a model." Ishaan said smiling.

Still holding his thumbs up in approval and Jaya smiling even more...

"Good morning. Wow...really a model. You are smart." Jaya said placing her hands on her face while grinning at Ishaan.

"But you must be fooling me again aren't you?" Jaya said while dropping her hands causing her bangles to clink.

She folded her hands together and glanced at Ishaan in suspicion.

"No, no, no didi I'm not lying and of course you should be a model...in fact you should be more than just a model...you should be a supermodel." Ishaan said in excitement using his hands to emphasize the words.

I shook my head and knew where this was going to go.

Repeatedly Ishaan enjoyed teasing and mocking Jaya but she continuously fell for his jokes and teasing.

"Really" Jaya said and she gasped in happiness and glee.

"Yes...pretend you could be modeling in Mumbai, London, Paris, Singapore, Tokyo, South Africa, and even in New York or California." Ishaan said each place as if he was an announcer on a game show.

Jaya gasped and excitement shone in her face.

"Really." Jaya continued falling more into Ishaan's teasing.

"Of course didi, everyone would be eager to take your picture" Ishaan said while making fake snap shots and camera clicking noises.

Jaya went along with Ishaan's nonsense and started smiling and posing for the fake snap shots.

"Miss India...it seems you have a lot of free time." A soft voice said.

I looked up and noticed mama outside the door carrying some clothes.

"Ma...ma...mama ji?" Jaya said stuttering in embarrassment.

She put her nail in her mouth as she started biting it, nervously.

Ishaan stopped and helped mom with the clothes and she handed it to him and told him to put it in hers and papa's room.

He walked away, whistling, while Jaya stayed rooted in the room in embarrassment.

"Good morning mama." I said smiling.

My mother looked up and smiled and she turned her attention back to Jaya and she lost the smile on her face.

"So Miss India are you done playing around or are you still going to take your picture with a fake camera?" mama said.

I shook my head.

"No...mama...mama ji Ishaan was..."

"I asked you an hour ago to go help Kittu make breakfast. Your excuse was that you just woke up. Now I come here and see you goofing around. What excuse this time?" mama said.

"No I just finished getting ready but Ishaan came messing around." Jaya said.

"Perfect since you are now ready you can go help Kittu serve breakfast instead of doing nothing here." Mama said.

"But mama ji why do I have to help if she is almost done? She can perfectly help serve food if she made the breakfast already." Jaya said back.

"You're right so you won't have any problem making and serving lunch on your own. I will tell Kittu as she wanted to meet her friends in the afternoon. Thanks dear. By the way Good morning Ashish and have a great day at work." She said before she walked out of the room.

Jaya was left stuttering and in shock and she turned to me and I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

I went into the kitchen with my briefcase and I contemplated on my next move.

I recalled the meeting Kunal and I had at the restaurant a day ago.

"I was going to wait but you are completely hopeless. We are going to start now...today." Kunal said.

"Really?" I said while arching my eyebrow.

"Yes!" he said.

"Lesson One: Learning to know when to kiss and makeup." Kunal said.

"Kiss and makeup?" I said staring at him confused.

"Well more align in your case in just making up as kissing and touching was the thing that got you in trouble in the first place." Kunal said while laughing.

I looked at him and he smiled.

"Okay just like any great model couple...using Shraddha and I as an example, you need to know when to just throw in the towel and just makeup." He said.

"Excuse me? You and Shraddha are a model couple?" I looked at him skeptically.

"Of course. We haven't had any problems, when we do I always apologize and we make up. Poof her anger disappears and I'm always a happy man afterwards." He said while smiling.

I tried to ignore the double innuendo that he was saying and instead focused on the point at hand.

"So what should I do?" I looked at him.

Kunal crooked his head to the side in thought.

"What's the problem" I said following his movements.

"I'm trying to figure out if you're jerking my chain or if you are completely slow." He said.

"Why would you say that?" I said offended.

"Because the most obvious answer on figuring out what to do is by saying three simple words." He said.

I looked at him in confusion.

He continued and said it slowly.

"I am sorry." He said.

I looked at him.

"Just that?" I said.

"Just that, but she has to feel its sincere and it comes from a place of deep regret and guilt. And it shouldn't be something that is faked it SHOULD come from a place of regret and guilt." He said.

I got the nerve to finally walk forward while Kittu was busy going back forth to the dining room to start arranging the plates and utensils on the dining table.

She tried carrying two glass jugs at one time and almost slipped one out of her grasp if it wasn't for my quick reflexes and helping her catch it before it fell.

She looked up at me and I looked down at her.

She pulled away.

"Thank you." She said looking away from me.

Before she could say anything I took one of the glass jugs out of her hand.

"Anand..." she tried saying.

But I ignored her and placed it on the table.

I went back to the kitchen and Kittu followed me.

I tried to practice in my head until I felt her presence.

"Kittu." I said slowly.

She looked up.

"Three simple words."

Kunal's voice drifted in my head.

I took a deep breath.

"Kittu, I am sorry." I said.

"I am sorry about what happened yesterday. I shouldn't have..." I trailed off.

She shook her head and she placed her hand on my arm.

I stared at her hand and looked back at her.

"It's okay Anand no need to apologize. I over reacted and was just embarrass that is all. I should be the one to be saying sorry for lashing out and ignoring you yesterday." She said.

I smiled.

"There isn't any need for you to say sorry...I should have..." I trailed on as she placed her hand over my mouth.

She shook her head.

"No need." She said.

I stared at her and I leaned down to place a kiss on her forehead, gently moving a piece of hair that was in my way.

I then moved along to kiss each of her eyelids and I could hear a soft chuckling sound.

I looked down and she was giggling.

I looked at her in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Because we were caught even in our room. Right now we are in open space and anyone can walk in and catch us and still you are..." she said while smiling.

"Oh...I didn't mean it, its just that you are so cute and I..." I stopped midway at my slip.

She smiled.

"I am so cute? Just cute Anand?" she said looking at me skeptically.

"No you are more than just cute you are beautiful...absolutely the most beautiful..." I trailed on realizing she was teasing me and I fell even further into her trap.

"I am the most beautiful. You are teasing me surely?" she said.

"No...no...no I'm not teasing you at all." I said while lifting my hands and cupping her face in my hands and pressing my forehead against hers.

A blush formed on her cheeks and her eyes gleamed bright with the beginning signs of interest.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." I said while pressing my lips against hers and staring into her eyes.

She looked at me speechless and her eyes shifted to my lips but I released her and she looked confused and disappointed with her entire former pale cheeks a bright crimson.

"Is there anything you need help with?" I said asking.

"Huh?" she said confused staring at me as something else slipped into her eyes.

Before I could respond papa's voice could be heard calling Kittu for tea.

"Coming papa ji!" she yelled out.

She looked at me and she smiled and went to start preparing tea.

I smiled and walked out the kitchen and silently had to give it to the idiot for actually being right.

Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww I'm liking this story so much! You've made Kamini a more likeable person...she actually loves Dhruv now! Also, you've made Amrit a more assertive person...with the Jaya thing. These two things I long to see on screen. So, thank you for that!

Love that you update so quickly! Can't wait for the next part!