Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by AKAD

Nice work Ladies
I will be back for braveheart, lame excused and Rocket chips guy😆

Good one ArshiH

Thanks AKAD ... 
Originally posted by jani_faizal

Thanks for the updates guys... U guys are the best... Can't wait for the upcoming episodes... And ur takes on them.
Jani ... Thanks a ton ... Aren't you going to write something ?  😛
Originally posted by Horizon

Ipoona,

Nice encapsulation of the ambience of ladki wale and ladke wale ka ghar... wouldn't it have been great if these two haven't gotten married at the same time as Payash.. and we get some more bicker, banter about "jiji ke jheth ji":)

Loved the dikkat part.. do you think Khushi's flirting with NK is deliberate to an extent to rile up her man.. we know that is the case after the teri meri when she is almost certain of his feelings.. may be even from here???given that she is a phataka herself...

On another note, when you get a chance you should try fiction about these two? I want to read one from you.. even after the 398..

Thanks Ipoona.
Horizon ...
Glad you enjoyed it ... I am absolutely sure ... She is using NK to burn our man ... She is a woman and knows exactly what will give him heart burn ... I feel she has been sure that he has fallen for her ... Just why he won't address it is her confusion now ... Earlier ofcourse with la in the picture ... She could have been confused ... But even then, she'd have to be a complete fool to not see the farka campgain as anything other than a way to address their feelings ... A couple of episodes down the line ... She accuses him ... Aap toh pyar mein vishwas hi nahin kartay ... A twisted way of pushing him into saying he does ... 

Fiction ... 398 ... Yikes is all I am going to say ... Maybe some day ... Horizon ... Thanks for so much confidence in me ... 😛  I have enough trouble keeping my head above water most days ... 

Originally posted by ...SaRun...

Wonderful post 👍🏼.New year in IPK land ❤️

SaRun ... Thank you so much ... Yes new year this week ... I was laughing hard while doing my writing for this week ... 
[QUOTE=VasuS]Horizon .. Like Arnav knew the effect his proximity to LA had on khushi so does khushi .. Know the effect her proximity to NK is having on him .. But she thinks it makes him angry ... In the desi girl epi she purposely keeps get hand on NK's shoulder when she knows Arnav is looking and then enjoys Arnav taking off on the poor waiter who happened to be in his way. :)) she probably does it connect it to jealousy though. ![/QUOTE]
So very true Vasu ... She is loving making him jealous ... But a little later ... Chai at dining table ... When NK compliments her she frowns and goes kya ? Not a rebuff , but so like a woman ... Khabhi hot kabhi cold ... Poor NK ... She us using him alright ... 😃
Originally posted by sonia_1

Another superb analysis 👏⭐️
The most magical phase begins 

Sonia ... Thanks so much ... For me the entire show until holi is magical ... But you are right ... Teri meri is barreling down ...
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Ipoona :)  loved this light hearted epi

hehehe  

dikat part is so funny Ipoona :)  indeed he has problem with her standing or even breathing on phone with him while talking on phone...ufff...imagine what is he thinking when she is talking and NK is listening , though we know NK is not the kind a guy but Arnav is way too possessive.

Buaji and her talk phsh phsh is so hilarious.indeed her object of desire needs that but in her form...She is his fire  extinguisher.

Payal's emotional state, Akash care ...whrere the heck this all vanished later.

NK is a MAST malag man...love him
ArshiH ... Thanks so much ... Glad you enjoyed it ... Loved our man ... He is so helpless ... Baychara ... Really did not see her as the fire extinguisher ... What a lovely lovely thought... Yes she really is his fire extinguisher ... Why did I not see it ... 😃 Thanks so much ...
Originally posted by Arshics

Horizon, she is the fire extinguisher - the one who can calm him instantly - remember the nainital trip, how the gentle pressure of her fingers immediately soothed his anger? 

Of course she is also the fuljhari that can set the Raizada on fire. 

Dekehti Aag bhi Khushi 

Paani ki dhaar bhi Khushi 

Dil ka dard bhi Khushi 

Dil ka karaar bhi Khushi 

Arnav ki tadap bhi Khushi 

Meethi neend bhi Khushi 

Pyaar ka agaaz bhi Khushi 

Pyaar ki inteha bhi Khushi 

Arnav ke liye toh 

Uski Khushi hai Khushi 

Arshics ... Sharia ji ... Sar ankho par ... For the blue ...👏 👏 👏 Beautiful ... Beautiful words that so aptly, so poetically describe what she is to him ... Don't you feel Reliving IPK needs a poetry post each day ??? 😃   Yeas I am shamelessly pitching ... But really lovely words ... And the red ...exactly the reason I love this forum and the discussions ... As I said to ArshihH a couple of post back ... I did not see it and now months later, gazillions of viewings later ... A gem discovered ... Thanks my friend ... For your lovely post ... 
I am reading now, sorry for that ladies.
me fluctuating at my job , new department and Karella boss.was hoping like my ASR but he is too ugly.😆 

I loved the three bros part , just too good because on Sangeet when these three climbs down, Anjali says this "my bros are looking so handsome " and Naniji exclaims with joy "After all they are my grandsons" 

After Arnav NK is the apple of my eye.too good.👏