Sapney Suhane Ladakpan Ke Written Update 6th February 2014

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sapney Suhane Ladakpan Ke Written Update 6th February 2014

Dayal says, I don't just trust my daughter, I trust her completely! Rachna looks at him tearfully, Dayal says, Im speaking the truth, I didn't suspect you even for one moment! But yes, theres someone who tried to tarnish our daughter's honor! I can say this with full faith that my head would never bow down in shame because of my daughter! We are lucky to have such daughters!

Rachna hugs her dad and both cry emotionally, everyone else also tearfully looking on.

Kabir says, I don't know who published this abt me? Who would profit from this?

Prabhu says, what kind of sensationalism is this? May God prevent this from happening to anyone!

Kabir says hes determined to get to the bottom of this matter. And whoever has done this he wont let them go unpunished!

Dayal tells Kabir, did u see beta, just one lie can cause so much harm!  Kabir says, Im sorry, Sir! I don't deserve ur forgiveness, but believe me, your daughter is just an employee to me, shes an assistant in whom Ive noticed a lot of talent! How can someone think of us like this? But whoever it is, I wont let them escape!

Dayal says, No beta, leave it! Trust is a great thing! Biggest thing is to win someone's trust, I can understand that only man with complete honesty and clear conscience would be so excited and angry. Like I said just now that I trust my daughter completely, she can never lie to us or hide anything from us.

Kabir smiles and tells Dayal, By saying this you have lightened the burden on my heart, Sir! Thank u very much! Im sorry once again! Now I understand where ur daughter gets so much strength and courage! From her Dad! Although the whole world is pointing fingers at her, you still have full faith in ur daughter! You trust her completely! This is a big thing! Youre very lucky (he tells Rachna)

Everyone smiles emotionally. Dadi smiles, goes up to Rachna and strokes her head, she says, It seems someone cast an evil eye on our daughter! Remember one thing, this is the rule of the world, the more successful you are in life, the more people will try to drag u down! But u are ur father's daughter! Always keep ur head held high! Alright, Shail, we will take our leave now.

Dadi and Kabir say goodbye to the Gargs and leave Garg house.

Shail holds Rachna emotionally and says, what more do we want than our daughter returning home safe and sound? That is the most important thing for us.

She kisses Rachna's forehead and tells her to go and rest inside.

In an office somewhere:

The guy who had followed Kabir and Rachna is pouring whiskey into a glass and he says Cheers! Congrats, Chirag, Congrats!

He looks at the newspaper photo of Kabir in a towel and says, Mr KT, you have enjoyed ur life enough! Fame, success, wealth, you have everything at ur feet but today I alone have made a crack in ur successful image! Till today nobody has captured this different facet of urs, except for me! So now my promotion is guaranteed, and alongwith my profit, if my friend also gets what she wants, then wheres the problem? YES!

Hes going  to drink the whiskey when someone knocks the drink from his hand! Its Kabir, glaring furiously at him, Chirag gets scared and asks, KT, youre here?

Kabir slaps him hard! He grabs Chirag's collar, pulls him up from the chair and rages at him, Really? And what did u think? You will print anything and digest it? Why are u so surprised? Its not hard for KT to find out which reporter has printed which story in which newspaper! Tell me, who made u do this job? ANSWER ME!

KT throws Chirag back in the chair, Chirag says, I cant tell u! you know very well that reporters never betray their sources!

KT slaps him again, drags him up by the collar again, If I let u remain a reporter, then u can worry abt reporter's ethics! Tell me quickly who made you do this job? TELL ME! Otherwise I will tell ur Chief Editor and get u arrested! I need answers, Chirag! Right now!

Chirag tells KT everything (muted out) KT looks shocked to hear the truth. At the end he pushed Chirag back on the chair and looks furious!

KT's office/studio

Some of his assistants are looking at the newspaper article, one girl says, Wow, what a body KT has! If only I was there with him instead of that Behenji!

Nitya looks and smiles cattily. Another girl says, So this was going on between these two? But what did KT see in that Rachna?

Nitya says, Now u can take this as Rachna Garg's Farewell...the other girl says, Then its good news for the rest of us, KT will start giving us importance again!

Nitya says, for that u have to work hard, KT doesn't just praise anyone! She laughs mockingly.

Rachna is walking in, holding an envelope. She remembers the neighbours saying abt her, She was out all night! What kind of parents are these? How did they let her go? It's the modern age! Look at their guts, both are even coming home together!

Rachna comes into KT's studio, Nitya looks at her venomously. One girl says, Now I know why KT is crazy abt this behenji! She has worked her magic on him, behind this behenji faade, theres a lot more hidden!

Nitya says, Ms Garg, what I had thought of u and what u turned out to be! If u have even a little self respect left then resign!

Rachna looks at her with angry tears. KT's voice is heard saying, Resign?

Everyone is on alert to see him. He comes in, looking angrily at Nitya. He says, Resignation wil happen, Nitya, but not of Ms Garg but Yours!

Nitya is shocked, a pencil falls from her hand. KT asks, Is the resignation letter ready, Nitya?

Nitya blusters, Resign? Me? What do u mean, KT?

KT tells her, whatever you heard, that's what I meant, Nitya! Not ms Garg, you will leave this place! And that too forever!

Nitya yells, That's not done! Ive done so much for ur categorizations! And in return ur telling me to resign?

KT yells, Because I hadn't seen ur real face before! For promotion u need talent and hard work, Nitya! Not disgusting behavior! Im not angry, Im sad that I trusted a person like you! I feel like slapping you! But no! then what will be the difference between u and me? Get out of here! Before I change my mind and take u to the police! GET OUT FROM HERE!

Nitya gives an angry, venomous look at Rachna, then takes her handbag and goes out!

Kabir tells the other girls, if anyone of u wants to leave with Nitya then they can leave right now! But if u stay back, then remember one thing, only concern urself with work here! Is that clear?

Kabir looks at Rachna who still looks tearful. He asks, Ms Garg, are u okay? Rachna nods, the letter she was holding falls down on the ground, KT picks it up, opens it and reads it. Its Rachna's resignation letter.

KT looks at Rachna and says, Ms Garg, if u want to resign then of course you can! I wont stop you! After all its your life and you have to take this decision! But I just want to tell u that its very difficult to achive anything in life! Dadi was right that on the path to success, there will be a lot of people to pull u down! Now u have to decide if u want to go forward or fall back! If u want to reach ur goal in life, then rise above this kind of negative people! Because if such people become ur weakness then u wont achieve anything! decision is in ur hands, Ms Garg!

Rachna cries and looks at Kabir's sincere and impassioned face, suddenly she hugs Kabir and starts sobbing. Kabir is taken aback and looks conscious, the girls working in the studio look shocked at Rachna hugging KT!

KT hesitates to hold and comfort her.

Suddenly a female voice is heard saying, Oh My God!

Rachna lets go of Kabir and looks self conscious. Kabir is perplexed. A girl walks in, saying, so this is whats going on! And I thought what was printed in the newspaper was all sensationalism and rubbish! I was so wrong!

They show the girl's face, shes wearing a pink dress, high heels! KT says, Sonal? She comes and hugs KT, says, Oh KT, I missed u so much! So long!

KT asks, How are u? Sonal says, Im good! KT: But how come ur here? Suddenly without informing?

She says, What suddenly? Ive been trying to call u since yesterday, you didn't answer my calls! Because of u I had to change a planned visit into a surprise! And by the way, do I have to inform beforehand to spend time with KT?

Sonal is hanging from KT's neck, he looks uncomfortable. She asks seductively, do I have to give u special information? KT looks embarrassed and says, No, its not like that!

She says, I was just teasing you! I know how much u love me! KT looks at Rachna as the driver brings Sonal's luggage and she tips him.

KT looks at her 2 suitcases and frowns. Sonal says, Yes KT I knew that if I stayed at a hotel, then u wouldn't like it at all! When KT is here, I would stay at a hotel? Never, Darling! After all, this is also my house!

KT says, Yes, of course! Sonal thinks, In a few days this will actually be my house! This time I will make u propose to me!

KT looks at Rachna again, she looks away. Sonal clears her throat when she sees KT staring at Rachna. KT says, Im sorry, I forgot to introduce u two, come! He takes her to Rachna and introduces, This is Ms Garg, my assistant! And Ms Garg, this is Sonal, my...Sonal quickly says, Girlfriend! Hi!

Sonal is clinging to KT's arms, he detaches himself and says, actually Ms Garg is a bit disturbed! Because of the news article,...

Sonal says, Oh this is HER? She looks at Rachna up and down, then rolls her eyes and thinks, And here I was getting worried and hyper for nothing! KT's affair with such a behenji? Impossible!

Sonal tells Rachna, Of course, Darling! I can understand ur condition! Anyone would be upset with such negative publicity! All this is quite usual in this profession! Slowly u also will get used to it! And these reporters are too much! Who did they link him up with? A simple, poor ordinary girl! If this incident had happened with me then it would be a different matter! Isn't it, KT? At least it would be believable, right?

Sonal clings to KT's arms again and giggles stupidly. She tells Rachna, Yes, so I was just kidding! Anyways, nice meeting u, okay? KT come along and show me my room!

KT says, Yes sure and goes inside to show Sonal her room.

Garg House:

Mayank is working on his laptop in the living room, Gunjan brings him tea, he thanks her. Gunjan says, Thank God Rachna returned home safe and sound!

Mayank asks if she has talked to Rachna? Gunjan says, Actually No! she went to work, when she returns then I will talk to her!

Mayank asks, Shopping? Gunjan says, What? Mayank tells her, to improve ur mood! I will take u shopping, will u come? Gunjan says, No way! Mayank says, No way? Alright, then lets go on a long drive, just u and me! So, what do u say?

Gunjan pretends to think abt it, then says, Okay! Mayank is very happy, he says, this means the lovely one agrees, that means u have forgiven me?  Gunjan says, One minute! Not so fast! First u have to promise me, that u will never hide anything from me after today! You will always answer my calls and at least SMS me and tell me!

Mayank agrees, Okay, Promise, promise, promise! I will update every moment!

KT's house:

Dadi is in the kitchen, cooking. Shes just going to put the veggies into the pan, when Sonal comes in and yells, SURPRISE!

Dadi drops the veggie platter on the counter and gasps, Sonal? Ur here? How? I mean no information or nothing?

Sonal says, I didn't inform u Dadi because I wanted that u get a surprise! Now u tell me if u are happy to see me or not?

Dadi says, Why wont I be happy? You have so much contribution to my Nanhe's success! Whenever I see u Im very happy!

Dadi says to herself, if I say Im not happy will she leave on her backside?

Sonal asks, did u say something, Dadi? Dadi says, Nooo...I didn't say anything! But I was thinking what shd I make today?

Sonall says, Oh Dadi! I always think abt ur Palak Paneer! Its just awesome! Dadi acts coy : Really?

Sonal asks, u wil make it for me naa, Dadi? Dadi says, hmmm, she mutters, of course now Ive become just a cook! Dadi is born to serve her only!

KT comes to the kitchen and tells her hes put her luggage in her room. Dadi says, Sonal, u will stay here for a few days naa? Sonal retorts, I will stay much longer than what u are thinking!

Sonal thinks, I will live here only, Dadi! She leaves with KT, Dadi looks worried!

PRECAP: Seema is asking Gunjan, did u talk to Mayank?

Gunjan says, No Mummy ji. He was driving so he told me not to call. Seems says, I don't know why but my heart is restless. He shd not have gone!

Mayank is driving, he tries to brake but brake doesn't seem to be working. Someone is on the road in front of his car, Mayank swerves to avoid hitting the guy and crashes into a tree! He slumps on the steering wheel!

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
_Mon_ thumbnail