Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

SS:Forbidden marriage became life part 5 page no-16 (new update)

Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
INDEX Post on Page 11 :-)

banner made by Rimpi😊 Happy birthday Deeps... this update dedicated to u

<font color="#FF0000" size="4"> PART 1</font>

<font color="#993300" size="2">A beautiful king size bed where she waiting for him but there was no glance of him. Only she knows how much she missed her prince. But she also understand her prince's dream and she admited that her prince was world's best lover , he loved her alot. In her countless thought she hadnt realise when she fall asleep. He opened the door and found her princess sat on the bed with closing her eyes . His lips streched into a wide smile seeing the beautiful view infront of him. He closed the door and sat beshide her admiring her beauty he only looked at her. Thanking his destiny he placed a gentel kiss on her forhead. Its enough to broke her sleep "you come sorry i hadnt knw when i fall asleep". He kept his finger on her lip "shhh dont say anything". She looked at his big brown eyes which say her "i love u alot". He cupped her face and touch her for head with his, he kissed her cheek "i miss u", again he kiss her nose "i miss u alot". She hold his hand and kiss his palm with teary eyes "i miss u too ARJUN i missed u alot". He got worried seeing her teary eyes and instantly wiped her tears"u knw na how precious they are and i warned u again dont u dare to use them ok". A cute smile appear on her lips after listen her innocent prince. He came closer to her and pressed his lips on her. He kissed her like a thirsty. She clenth his shirt and started to responding his kiss when she heard someone called her "AROHIII".

she ignore it and again start to be in her romantic world then she heard a loud sound and open her eyes, her principle stand infront of her holding a paper. She was so scared that she forget to stand. "so now u forget ur manner also ms.arohi ahluwalia"said the principle in a taunting tone. She realised she was sitting infront of her khadus principle, she instantly got up and set her hair which were mess due to her romantice dream "sorry sir actualy i was working ver hard for the next semister u knw and college vi subhah subhah hota hai so thodi nind agaye the". Princle took her eye glasses down and looked at arohi from head to toe "oh really thats why u got lowest mark in yesterday exam ryt". Arohi's eye grew wider in horror now the princle surely get out her from the college. She looked down and thought for a suitable reply when the principle clear his throat and said "u make sure u will get good marks in the coming exams otherwise i will cal ur father". Arohi noded and the princle left the room.

Shefali and simi two besties of arohi between whom arohi sit they pull her to sit. Simi:"arohi yar tu kitana soyege all time soti rehti hai". Shefali adust her glass"yes arohi exams arahen hai pata hai na tujhe last exam main vi kitna low mark laye the tu". Arohi slap shefali's back "chup kar pakdhaku i told u guys abt my problems before na main toh bs ankh band karti hun aur suddenly wohe ek sapna ajata hai that idiot khadus the topper arjun singhania kiss me". Now its for both simi and shefali to hit arohi for her stupidness. Shefali:"arohi he is our college toper and college ki sari girls marti hai uspar bt nt like u yar tu sidha kiss karti hai usko". Simi giggled at shefali's comment. Arohi looked both of them angrily "i hate u guys and i m leaving now dont talk to me ok". Shefali n simi tried to stop her bt she was not in a mood to listen them. She walked on a full force that she dont looked at anyone around her. Then suddenly hit with a hard chest and fall on the floor but somethng heavy on her, oh no! He was on her. She admired that brown eyes , that handsome face for which every girl ready to die. But it was also true that she hates him hates him alot.

He looked at her with a irritating face and suddenly get up "are u blind dekhke nei chal sakti tum". Arohi stand with lowering her eyes and gathering all her courage finally today she decided to spoke infront of the "TOPPER" Arjun singhania, "kyn yeh college campus tumhara hai kya 2 4 exams main topper kya ho gaye samajhte kya ho khudko". He looked at her confusingly "agar kuch bolne ke lie hai nei toh chup raha karo na n btw main is college main last 4 year se hun n 4 year main 2- 4 exams nei hote samjhi duffer kahinki". Now its time for her to looked at him angrily and she opened her mouth to defence herself when he walked away. "har waqt meri bat adhe rakhke chala jata hai u knw i hate u arjun singhania kavi akele mil jaye na murder kardun main tumhara".
</font>

<font color="#FF0000" size="4">So its the starting , do u thnk its easy to find love in this hate story?? Hope everyone like it and specially my b'day girl😳

<font color="#9933CC">Edited by Bablylovely20 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res...😃
Happy birthday deeps once again ❤️
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg spl ff on my bday thank u baby 🤗
And tis was an hatke concept dreamer arohi and topper arjun 😳
Eagerly waiting for d next part plz continue it
And one more thing bday girl didn like it infact she loves it 😳 so dont break bday girl's little heart better continue soon 😆
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
amazing n different concept bably👍🏼
arohi hate arjun bt dream abt him as her prince charming lol😆 

arjun is topper..😳 i want to know more abt arjun in next part plzzz😎

btw i liked the dream part ☺️
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...deepz...

And one more thing bday girl didn like it infact she loves it 😳 so dont break bday girl's little heart better continue soon 😆

see birthday girl ki blackmailing start hogayi😆 nest part jaldi update kar bably... birthday girl little heart ko break mat kar... cuzzz isska pass saf ak cute sa dil hai, dimag too hai hi nahi 🤣
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...deepz...

happy birthday once again baby :-). I m glad that u love it and i wil continue my ff n SS after march 26 , exams chal raha hai na thats why
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

amazing n different concept bably👍🏼

arohi hate arjun bt dream abt him as her prince charming lol😆

arjun is topper..😳i want to know more abt arjun in next part plzzz😎

btw i liked the dream part☺️

thank u patner for the lovely coment
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

see birthday girl ki blackmailing start hogayi😆nest part jaldi update kar bably... birthday girl little heart ko break mat kar... cuzzz isska pass saf ak cute sa dil hai, dimag too hai hi nahi🤣

rimpi u knw na exams hai , i knw deeps wil understand my situation :-)
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res!!!!!! 😃

Happy Bday deeps🤗
Edited by Arjuhi_kk - 10 years ago
MyButterCup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy birthday. 😊
Very nice didi