OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was really very nice.. Kamla and Kalpi hug.. Aww. It was a very sweet scene... Let me start from the first..
1. The whole family is overjoyed about Kalpi's new job..
2. Kalpi is thinking abt how Kamla asked Raghav for the job, our Princess Pakhi is thinking about her IMAGINARY love story 😆 and Raghav is thinking wht to do.. Poor guy... And the scene ends wid Raghav and Kalpi's faces side by side SOON joined by Pakhi (Seriously who called her ? 😡)
3. Kalpi is at terrece thinking about Raghav's behaviour... She can't even understand him ... MY DEAR... YOU AREN'T ALONE IN THT.. V CAN'T UNDERSTAND HIM EITHER 😆.. Vitthal cums and Kalpi tells Raghav is Akdoo.. Vitthal-Kalpi sweet bonding.. I loved Vitthal's dialogue... You cannot decide a person's character based on their speech 😳.. True to the core... 👏.. 
4. The next day, Kalpi is happy to find a dress, Pakya is a lazy GOAT 😆, Vitthal is dancing 😆 since Kalpi is going for a job.. Kalpi looks so very beautiful in tht salwar... 😳.. My Kalpi looks so very pretty, sure to take away Raghav's breath bt tht's not wht I got today... Kamla and Kalpi hug.. Thtw as very sweet...
5. Pakhi was the laughing stock 🤣... She is getting ready to impress her BROTHER 🤣.. OMG... Laughing stock of the day.. Seriously... She has these many wonderful clothes and yet she says I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR 😕... Wht is she ??? Neetu is planning something else again...
6. But Raghav... I am really angry on you... 😡.. U made my Kalpi nearly cry... Hw can you ??? She is FUTURE MRS.SINGHANIA for all the gold in the world and yet you hurt her 😡.. And got to see Sammy today 😳.. My Sammy looked so cute today... As cute as always (alrite back to the point 😆(, Raghav has given Sammy the responsibility of showing Kalpi her work and place... 
LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST THE PRECAP...
 WHT A PRECAP..
This guy is standing and somrthing is falling from upstairs and Kalpi is looking at it in shock and open-mouthed... Come On girl... U hav a voice.. Shout out to him.. U hav legs.. Run and save him... U hav hands... Push him out the way and push urself along wid him too 😆.. 
I HAVE THIS GUTT FEELING THT PAKHI WILL PUSH RAGHAV FROM DANGER  AND I DON'T WANT THT TO HAPPEN.. I WANT KALPI TO SAVE RAGHAV... PLEASE CV'S... ATLEAST HAMARE YE BAAT TO SUNO 😭 ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I AM DAMN SURE KALPI HI SAVE KAREGI RAGHAV KO😳😳
beginner46 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

Today's episode was really very nice.. Kamla and Kalpi hug.. Aww. It was a very sweet scene... Let me start from the first..

2. Kalpi is thinking abt how Kamla asked Raghav for the job, our Princess Pakhi is thinking about her IMAGINARY love story😆and Raghav is thinking wht to do.. Poor guy... And the scene ends wid Raghav and Kalpi's faces side by side SOON joined by Pakhi (Seriously who called her ?😡)
3. Kalpi is at terrece thinking about Raghav's behaviour... She can't even understand him ... MY DEAR... YOU AREN'T ALONE IN THT.. V CAN'T UNDERSTAND HIM EITHER😆.. Vitthal cums and Kalpi tells Raghav is Akdoo.. Vitthal-Kalpi sweet bonding.. I loved Vitthal's dialogue... You cannot decide a person's character based on their speech😳.. True to the core...👏..
4. The next day, Kalpi is happy to find a dress, Pakya is a lazy GOAT😆, Vitthal is dancing😆since Kalpi is going for a job.. Kalpi looks so very beautiful in tht salwar...😳.. My Kalpi looks so very pretty, sure to take away Raghav's breath bt tht's not wht I got today... Kamla and Kalpi hug.. Thtw as very sweet...
5. Pakhi was the laughing stock🤣... She is getting ready to impress her BROTHER🤣.. OMG... Laughing stock of the day.. Seriously... She has these many wonderful clothes and yet she says I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR😕... Wht is she ??? Neetu is planning something else again...
6. But Raghav... I am really angry on you...😡.. U made my Kalpi nearly cry... Hw can you ??? She is FUTURE MRS.SINGHANIA for all the gold in the world and yet you hurt her😡.. And got to see Sammy today😳.. My Sammy looked so cute today... As cute as always (alrite back to the point😆(, Raghav has given Sammy the responsibility of showing Kalpi her work and place...
WHT A PRECAP..
This guy is standing and somrthing is falling from upstairs and Kalpi is looking at it in shock and open-mouthed... Come On girl... U hav a voice.. Shout out to him.. U hav legs.. Run and save him... U hav hands... Push him out the way and push urself along wid him too😆..
I HAVE THIS GUTT FEELING THT PAKHI WILL PUSH RAGHAV FROM DANGERAND I DON'T WANT THT TO HAPPEN.. I WANT KALPI TO SAVE RAGHAV... PLEASE CV'S... ATLEAST HAMARE YE BAAT TO SUNO😭...

Yes deepu your sammy was looking very cute today 😆 I was so happy at the way the show stated but and the raghav why why why r u so mean to kalpi 😭 I think the day he talks to kalpi nicely it will start to rain 🤣 and like always pakhi in her own world 😆 at the end if kalpi saves him 🥳 but if pakhi princess saves him 🤬 or maybe kamla maa will save him as she said she will give kalpi her food in the office later

Originally posted by: zohashahh

Zoha... Teri muh mein dahi shakar... Jo tum bolti ho vo sach hota hain.. Hope ye bhi sach hogi... 😳

Originally posted by: sanaa_17

Yes deepu your sammy was looking very cute today 😆 I was so happy at the way the show stated but and the raghav why why why r u so mean to kalpi 😭 I think the day he talks to kalpi nicely it will start to rain 🤣 and like always pakhi in her own world 😆 at the end if kalpi saves him 🥳 but if pakhi princess saves him 🤬 or maybe kamla maa will save him as she said she will give kalpi her food in the office later

I wish Kalpi saves him... Nahi tho mein CV's ko jaakar straight unko maar daalungi...
Wj.mad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

2. Kalpi is thinking abt how Kamla asked Raghav for the job, our Princess Pakhi is thinking about her IMAGINARY love story😆and Raghav is thinking wht to do.. Poor guy... And the scene ends wid Raghav and Kalpi's faces side by side SOON joined by Pakhi (Seriously who called her ?😡)
3. Kalpi is at terrece thinking about Raghav's behaviour... She can't even understand him ... MY DEAR... YOU AREN'T ALONE IN THT.. V CAN'T UNDERSTAND HIM EITHER😆.. Vitthal cums and Kalpi tells Raghav is Akdoo.. Vitthal-Kalpi sweet bonding.. I loved Vitthal's dialogue... You cannot decide a person's character based on their speech😳.. True to the core...👏..
4. The next day, Kalpi is happy to find a dress, Pakya is a lazy GOAT😆, Vitthal is dancing😆since Kalpi is going for a job.. Kalpi looks so very beautiful in tht salwar...😳.. My Kalpi looks so very pretty, sure to take away Raghav's breath bt tht's not wht I got today... Kamla and Kalpi hug.. Thtw as very sweet...
5. Pakhi was the laughing stock🤣... She is getting ready to impress her BROTHER🤣.. OMG... Laughing stock of the day.. Seriously... She has these many wonderful clothes and yet she says I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR😕... Wht is she ??? Neetu is planning something else again...
6. But Raghav... I am really angry on you...😡.. U made my Kalpi nearly cry... Hw can you ??? She is FUTURE MRS.SINGHANIA for all the gold in the world and yet you hurt her😡.. And got to see Sammy today😳.. My Sammy looked so cute today... As cute as always (alrite back to the point😆(, Raghav has given Sammy the responsibility of showing Kalpi her work and place...
WHT A PRECAP..
This guy is standing and somrthing is falling from upstairs and Kalpi is looking at it in shock and open-mouthed... Come On girl... U hav a voice.. Shout out to him.. U hav legs.. Run and save him... U hav hands... Push him out the way and push urself along wid him too😆..
I HAVE THIS GUTT FEELING THT PAKHI WILL PUSH RAGHAV FROM DANGERAND I DON'T WANT THT TO HAPPEN.. I WANT KALPI TO SAVE RAGHAV... PLEASE CV'S... ATLEAST HAMARE YE BAAT TO SUNO😭...

same here. I als6 want kalpi t6 save him not pakhi.
Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohashahh

tujhe dher sari sweets meri rasmalai🤗 ,, aacha acha  bol,, aur vaise bhi tera kaha hua sach hi hota hai,, hope same from tomorrow😃😃.
beginner46 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wish Kalpi saves him... Nahi tho mein CV's ko jaakar straight unko maar daalungi...

Take me with u please 😡

Originally posted by: sanaa_17

Take me with u please 😡

All are welcome to join me in this SHUB-KAAM...
Mihika thumbnail
though i want kalpi to save raghav but may be kamla will save him