archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
finally things r revealed... m looking forward to further confrontations
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was beautiful!
Finally shyam.makes an apearence it was very well written his fate  has got him what he deserved! 
I loved how you qrote the part khushi is blaming herself i could feel the anger the sadness 
Very very well written!.
I have a request 😳 can we plz have an epilogue:D
radha.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was awesome. Why Khushi is blamming herself?
Loved the way it's written.
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I'm commenting again, now that I've read the chapter. I honestly wish the show had taken this path- I think it's so much more realistic than what the show depicted. I'm also glad you didn't make Arnav suffer perpetually- and she actually forgives him for his mistakes. The fact that Anjali was willing to accept that her husband was a class a A-hole and psychotic showed her as a strong character- MUCH stronger than the one on the show. Fantastic work :)
ravalisharma06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo on new thread...
awesome update...
y is khushi blaming herself...

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fanatastic update 
It was shocking to rad Anjali present in police station and so does her complain to arrest her husband.
i know Anjali actions felt like a betrayal to Arnav but i like that She took control to clear out the mess cause by her husband.
Poor khushi she is thinking its all her fault but she will come out this insecurity soon, both siblings will help her.
Everyone suffers because of shyam and keeping everything to them selves. 
Khushi didn't spoke out about shyam trap of marrying her, this led to Arnav forcing her to marry him. When the truth came out he didn't share it with his sister because he thought it would hurt her. And so does Anjali thought about Arnav, she didn't share about her problems with her husband to Arnav and now all are in mess.
I hope they all forgive each other and help each other especially khushi because she has suffer the most.
I can't believe this story is ending.
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally gathered the courage to read the update and finished it!!!!!! Yeah...πŸ€ͺ
But you know what??? The most irritating thing ever happened, the lights went out and with it *off* went my lappy and the entire comment I had so laboriously typed...

Anyways, now its back as well as the comment!!!!πŸ˜†

Tell you what Nafi... This update had me stumped with your choice of words and your narration...!!!!
It was so vocab-heavy that first I had to gather my guts and only then could I read the entire update...😳
You are one amazing writer!!!!πŸ‘

Enough of my blabber now... But seriously this was very, I don't know, vivid???? I mean every thought, every emotion, every action was so well portrayed that it felt like watching everything unfold right in front of my eyes!!!!!

Shyam was a maniac indeed and it was hilarious and serious at the same time to watch his thoughts tumble one after the other...!!!!!πŸ˜†  The way he was trying to figure out the absence of any doubts/ information regarding his whereabouts, him trying to pull-off an act of everyday routine work... Wow...πŸ‘

Reading about the parts featuring Anjali, Arnav and Khushi sure gave me an impression of a storm brewing and coming up... Their silence and stoic exterior was only the calm before the storm!!!!!!πŸ₯±

Edited by shutter - 10 years ago
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Next is the last chapter! πŸ˜­ Do we get an epilogue? Plzzz consider it
hydsri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful story. feeling bad it has to end :(
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations on d new thread...
and am so glad u have updted...really really glad...
the chapter was brilliant... so everything os now out in the open...waiting to know how they r gong to deal with the aftermath of this...
and shym fiasco is finlly finished for good!!
but am still lil sad that one of my fav story is coming to an end...
well...eagerly waiting nafisaji..