for all vdian who r in pain

amazedd thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i know and feel that u all r passing through how much pain and frustration...i had passed through the same when Geet ended...b'cause i was hardcore crazy Gurtian at that time...we were madly trying to get  them back...but GC did everything to increase our pain and anguish by accepting new show next month,by saying that it  will be his last show on TV,as if he has erased Geet ,DD and Geet fans from his life...and i erased his name from my memory...i will never forget DD who always stood by us...she passed message that she is missing Geet and Geet fans...she tweeted that it is a rumour i haven't signed any show...and i turned true ddian throughout my life...i pray and hope that we get nice surprise by getting DVD back...we ddians r always with u forever

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤗Thanks but we are like what to say? LIfe moves on the thing is not about DVD it is about Rishbala. It is about RK saying biwi and Biwi sometimes teasing patidev... it is about RK's junoon and black dark love and Madhubala's junglie behaviour and calm love it is about Madhu's slap to RK. It is all about Rishbala where RK was played by VD.

Well but now Madhubala as DD is there but her hero will be played by someone else. Someone else will come in place of RK/VD and who knows the new lead may also named something RK only. You never know cvs. I don't think RK as VD will come back and neither Madhubala played by DD will be paired with RK played by VD.

I will not get hurt if VD signs any new show and same would have been case about DD. Today I told to bro how VD and Vahbz tweeted and he said sadly O O from today he will be left with not daily income unless he comes back. I told bro but he is getting add then my bro said that is ok but still here they get daily allowance.

Also no work sitting at home is also frustrating so I will be ok if VD moved on if get any serial. It will be for his betterment and never thinks anyone forgets their character but they have their career, family and everything.

Coming to VD he never forget his past character I have heard him saying he still love Abhay and RK most. It remains in heart.

I don't think GC would have forgotten Geet it is just not everyone speaks out their heart thing. 

Also we are ok and fine. Vahbiz said rightly time is a best healer. Thanks for genuine concern.🤗

Whatever happens happen for good and I trust God ismien bhi kuch acha hi hoga though we all are in pain but we never knows what God knows and God would have some else gift for us and VD both.😳
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thank u for this post dear
no i was not that hurt when geet ended
as there they had given a happy ending
they lived happily ever after
same with pkyek end
but here they killed them damn it
they just blood killed them
tragic end for such a perfect couple
i can never forgive the cvs for this
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

🤗

Thanks but we are like what to say? LIfe moves on the thing is not about DVD it is about Rishbala. It is about RK saying biwi and Biwi sometimes teasing patidev... it is about RK's junoon and black dark love and Madhubala's junglie behaviour and calm love it is about Madhu's slap to RK. It is all about Rishbala where RK was played by VD.

Well but now Madhubala as DD is there but her hero will be played by someone else. Someone else will come in place of RK/VD and who knows the new lead may also named something RK only. You never know cvs. I don't think RK as VD will come back and neither Madhubala played by DD will be paired with RK played by VD.

I will not get hurt if VD signs any new show and same would have been case about DD. Today I told to bro how VD and Vahbz tweeted and he said sadly O O from today he will be left with not daily income unless he comes back. I told bro but he is getting add then my bro said that is ok but still here they get daily allowance.

Also no work sitting at home is also frustrating so I will be ok if VD moved on if get any serial. It will be for his betterment and never thinks anyone forgets their character but they have their career, family and everything.

Coming to VD he never forget his past character I have heard him saying he still love Abhay and RK most. It remains in heart.

I don't think GC would have forgotten Geet it is just not everyone speaks out their heart thing. 

Also we are ok and fine. Vahbiz said rightly time is a best healer. Thanks for genuine concern.🤗

Whatever happens happen for good and I trust God ismien bhi kuch acha hi hoga though we all are in pain but we never knows what God knows and God would have some else gift for us and VD both.😳

Nicely said...