Thrd 2(dark stry) My Little Mistress --(ON HOLD)note pg 21 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
omg
khushi is still in contact with arnav as lavanaya
and i think its angali :)
Originally posted by Tirtharupa

Most wonderful update.
Love the email part. Poor Arnav... Everyone behaved bad with him...
But I am more worried for Arnav and Khushi relation... Hope very soon Arnav will came to know that it's not Lavanya it's Khushi. 
Waiting for more But plz update it soon...
This is one of my Fav. story.
Thanks for PM.
thank you yaar
i'm almost done with the update and will give it by saturday eve or night.
for now enjoy the precap😃
Originally posted by princess_aashi

Khushi disguised lavanya z talking to arnav it woyld strenghten deir bond...i guess dt z anjali who kept dt halwa box but why she been so rude to her how z she related to raizada family r nani z it...arnav don't lose hope dude follow ur pari's advice u would shine defiantly...plz update dis soon
updating tomo yaar
for now precap is on...😃

Originally posted by ..Neha..

Lovely part..
Poor Arnav!
Hate Anjali!
Continue soon..
Update monostroity, pls...
thank you yaar
monstrosity upate will come after next week only.😕
Originally posted by smilli

awww..really nice...khushi is such sweet person n a true friend...don't know but got little bit emotional while reading the update...beautifully written...
thank you 
that was really nice of you😳
Originally posted by Sharaa

Khushi givin moral support to Heart broken Arnav... I want to read some more emotional mail chattings between them. Please update soon yar.
i would give more but the prob is i am planning to finish this story in another 10 parts so i need to buck up.
but will try to give one more.😃

Teaser:

How could you hit your sister?? Bellowed Mama Ji who at that moment was marching towards him furiously.

What?? Arnav practically screamed.

Everyone glared at him now and he suddenly felt embarrassed and guilty for something he had not done.

Speak up boy yelled Mama Ji.  His face going red with angry

Suniye.  Let him sit.  Don't shout at him. He is scared said Mami ji coming to his rescue which he was grateful.

His eyes met Anjali's who was sitting in the couch with an innocent face.  As soon as she saw him, she smirked and hid it before anyone saw her.

Oh now I know mumbled Arnav as he understood what was going on.

I dint hit her.  He spoke a bit loudly. She was humiliating me in front of her friends so I just stopped her and she fell. Arnav said glaring at her

No Nani.  He came and pu...but she was stopped

I did not push her.  I don't think she is worth my effort of doing something.  Yelled Arnav getting angry for being blamed alone

Shut up bellowed Nani.  Her angry eyes were splitting fire.

I am sick and tired of all this.  You both are behaving like a bunch of 4 year olds she yelled making them both quiet

Anjali I want you to stop all this.  Accept him as and how he is.  Nani ji order making Anjali glare at a very confused Arnav

No.  Anjali cried out.  Tears of anger fell from her eyes.  I will not accept the boy who was responsible for my sorrow.  She cried out as she roughly wiped the tears from her eyes.

That is the teaser. Will update the next one on Saturday eve or night.

This part will not have too much of Arshi in it as I had to clear of why Anjali was behaving like this.

This one will have Anjali's outburst.

poor arnav!!! update soon...
so we will know whats eating her man
why is she behaving this way with him
and he took stand too
thats good too
Why Anjali is doing this with that poor boy?
Waiting for this...