Originally posted by: dishu

Awww so cutee...Yeh donooo kitneee cute hai.. 😳

IKR..hamare cutie pies.. *nazar na lage dono ko* πŸ˜³
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
kushal is leading...next is gauhar...and he retweeted this tweet
""f  @TheDesiFm

@GAUAHAR_KHAN http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/who-your-favourite-khatron-ke-khiladi-contestant-615 ... @KushalT2803 VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!! First for G to catch up with K :) then BOTH pic.twitter.com/whn3igg9tq

dishu thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrav_KTholic

haaannn we can make that out frmo his recent pics also..and kushal loves gau soo much that he will deffo do it for her..only she can make him stop it now..πŸ˜†and true wo hame disappoint nai karegiπŸ˜†

Yup kushuu loves her so much that he can do anything for Gau and saachi recent pics proves that he has reduced drinkin smoking which made me super happy..Credit goes to Gau and I am waiting for the day wen I hear that kush has quit smoking completely..And that day is not far away.. <3 :)
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys but we will get to see KKK in march till then what to do ?😭 And feb 14 ko we want guashal IV so we should all tweet to post guahsal pics from SA on that day πŸ˜³
Shrav123 thumbnail
  1. nimra ghafoor @NimraGhafoor

@GAUAHAR_KHAN we were at d hype of retweeting nd @KushalT2803 didnt once notice that

•  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
  2. GAUAHAR KHAN @GAUAHAR_KHAN

@NimraGhafoor @KushalT2803 he tries.. I'm sure he will be more active on twitter soon .. But tats him.. Pls continue lovin him

awww ❀️ and exactly thats him..a lazy guy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by shrav_KTholic - 10 years ago
dishu thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrav_KTholic

kushal is leading...next is gauhar...and he retweeted this tweet

""f @TheDesiFm<small></small>

@GAUAHAR_KHAN http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/who-your-favourite-khatron-ke-khiladi-contestant-615... @KushalT2803 VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!! First for G to catch up with K :) then BOTH pic.twitter.com/whn3igg9tq

I sooo wish kushu wins KKK this time and it will again be Gaushal's victory <3
Shrav123 thumbnail

Yup kushuu loves her so much that he can do anything for Gau and saachi recent pics proves that he has reduced drinkin smoking which made me super happy..Credit goes to Gau and I am waiting for the day wen I hear that kush has quit smoking completely..And that day is not far away.. <3 :)

yeshh yeshh yeshhh couldn agree moree πŸ˜³ πŸ‘πŸΌ
dishu thumbnail
Originally posted by: littlesmile

Guys but we will get to see KKK in march till then what to do ?😭And feb 14 ko we want guashal IV so we should all tweet to post guahsal pics from SA on that day😳

Yea saachi want a Gaushal's interview but they will be in SA during valentines day..so atleast I really hope they tweet lots of pics else I will be heartbroken..will miss them so much :(
Shrav123 thumbnail

Yea saachi want a Gaushal's interview but they will be in SA during valentines day..so atleast I really hope they tweet lots of pics else I will be heartbroken..will miss them so much :(

i am sure they will...trusting them on that...πŸ˜†