Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: Second chance with love

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This leap of six years will grant an opportunity for a second chance with love for Ahem and Gopi.

Six years on Gopi is seen as independent, strong willed and not shy. She will have brought up her child herself and have made significant progress in her life in career and character. Knowing Gopi, her sorrow could still remain as her own but she will remain positive if only for her child.

Ahem could get absorbed in his work but still have shreds of memory with Gopi lighting up in his mind. He could even be married to Radha, if he did, he will not be happy. He will be a living ghost to himself which could change his relationship with his mother. This unbreakable bond between mother and son could be shattered.

As the scene for next week show, Kokila looks to have lost her hold on MB. Rashi will finally be living her dream - THE bahu for MB! (So perhaps Radha may not marry Ahem)

What comes out of this is the opportunity for a second chance with love. This can be more sweeter and beautiful than the love that brought them together initially. Ahem will discover he has another child from Gopi and will seek to making amends but strong Gopi could hold back.

Can't wait for this second chance with love!!!

Anyone up for writing an FF or SS or anything else?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
* squeals and jumps up and down.*. Swasthi you don't know how happy I am seeing your post.  Although I don't like leaps it will make for ann interesting scenario between Ahem, Gopi and Koki.  Will look forward to reading future OS's and ff's.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
missed your posts on ahem and love..
I am eagerly waiting fro after leap..want to see ahem-gopi second innings...the change in their relationship..always wanted strong gopi..
KALG_Bizarre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the post, swasthi ben...i agree with you that this track will lead to more interesting senarios that is something new to Saathiya. Hope to see Ahem and Love post from you in the future
-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for post.
Lovely post after ages.
Looking forward the track unfold๐Ÿ˜Š
Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Swathi Dii how are you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒafter long time i am missing you and your Awesome post about Ahem...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณExcellent post Dii as always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ,looking forward to second innings and also for read your great post abot Ahem feeling,  os, ss and ff... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›
cvdprasad thumbnail
.Thanks for the post..How r u Swathi?๐Ÿค—
Iam so happy to see u post..Howmany times I wished to see u post...
Looking forward to second innings...

..Zindagi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excited for gohem's new lovestory. Nyc post swasti.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Swasthi i iltterally wish u could post Ahem and love again when Ahem life turn towards new begining.. U have no idea how much im happy to ur post.. ๐Ÿค—

well indeed it would be seeing interested how Gohem meet again, how will Ahem findout abt his secnod daughter... Im superbly excited for this new begining of Saathiya and Gohem love. ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by NazimKiDewani - 10 years ago
..Zindagi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazimKiDewani

Omg Swathi i iltterally wish u could post Ahem and love again when Ahem life turn towards new begining.. U have no idea how much im happy to ur post.. ๐Ÿค—

well indeed it would be seeing interested how Gohem meet again, how will Ahem findout abt his secnod daughter... Im superbly excited for this new begining of Saathiya and Gohem love. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

me too so much excited. When gohem wil meet.