Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How many of you liked today's dupatta scene? I sure as hell did 😆 But above all, I just loved the look on Baldev's face when Veera's dupatta was coming towards him. In one moment we saw a look of anticpation, satisfaction...and when it finally fell on his face, he removes it gently in typical hero ishtyle to give us that trademark Baldev smirk! Gotta love the guy - he is damn cheeky 😆

It's pretty obvious where Baldev and Veera are heading...but just in case there were one or two doubtful folks, the dupatta scene was a clear enough indication of what destiny has instore for these two. Fate is intervening and whether Veeba like it or not, their paths will always lead them back to each other.

Of course it will take some time before the engine of Veeba's pyaar di gaddi will start! But I am looking forward to how it all shapes up. can't wait to see all this banter, nok jhok turn into a geunine and sincere matter of the heart.

But for now - lemme enjoy that flying dupatta once more. After all...it's no ordinary dupatta. It's a sign.  Who's with me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am with you *Hi  5* That was heights of symbolism. You ahve outlined Baldev's expressions throughout the scene perfectly well. The look of anticipation and then when the dupatta came flying towards him, that knowing victory smile. I loved the way he removed the dupatta from his face inorder to reveal his face which had the naughtiest smile of jubiliation👏👏👏 Some brilliant scene that was and some awesome expressions by Vishal👏👏
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all the if fangirls were standing and blowing air to the dupatta to move towarda baldev..
and i was like yesss..go on baldev...and then victory...

Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizaries

I am with you *Hi  5* That was heights of symbolism. You ahve outlined Baldev's expressions throughout the scene perfectly well. The look of anticipation and then when the dupatta came flying towards him, that knowing victory smile. I loved the way he removed the dupatta from his face inorder to reveal his face which had the naughtiest smile of jubiliation👏👏👏 Some brilliant scene that was and some awesome expressions by Vishal👏👏

Thank you :)

Haha, yes it was a victory smile indeed. Loved it 😆 Vishal's expressions were top notch as always. Kudos to the makers of Veera for casting him for the role of Baldev. He is doing complete justice to it and I can't imagine anyone else as the mischievous Ballu :P

On a different note: I enjoy reading your Veeba posts. Always a great read :)

Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratavyas

all the if fangirls were standing and blowing air to the dupatta to move towarda baldev..

and i was like yesss..go on baldev...and then victory...

@bold: lol true. Even though I was fairly confident it was gonna fall on Baldev...I was making hand gestures to move it towards him 😆 sounds crazy, I know!

Very cute scene.
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

this was me when duppata fell^^

^then this when he took it off in a hero isshtyle😆
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

im with u for sure...

Veebaholics are thinking alike 😆