Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
You areback!
Don't know how I missed out on this.
Just read all the drabblesagain from the beginning.
And what a read!
I don't see this as fan fiction, as I am not a fan of the show.
Just love reading these drabbles.
Rudra is back to being his old self.
Will he push her out now?
How he'll regret this action!

tattle-tale thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SherryGS

yeah you're back.

I took longer than I planned because I went looking for this line in a previous Drabble.

Folly of Fools.:

"How was he to explain to her that it wasn't just external threats that he was worried about? How would she appreciate that the greatest threats to their fragile, budding relationship lay in the same bedroom, in the same bed?|

I remembered when I read that the first time, thinking Oh no!! Now its happening. He is fulfilling his self inflicted prophecy. He just cannot allow himself this happiness. He lives with fear and he needs to control the fear of her leaving by pushing her out first.

I absolutely love your series and even when you don't write for awhile, I can still remember exactly where the story left off. Glad you're back. 😃

Originally posted by: moni87

ooh nooo :-( the last paragraph broke my heart. I could literally feel Paro's pain 💔

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Loved it! The jallad is back!

Originally posted by: aruni50218

There you are finally.

I am sure he has a reason to say that. A good one, He better. 😡

Originally posted by: automaticstart

this we can call back with a bang .though i dont even want to imagine something like this.

Originally posted by: LyssaPie

OMG the Jallad is truly back

Thank you all so much! 😊
tattle-tale thumbnail
Originally posted by: sslmay11

Title itself brought back the fear. Bring it on...

Originally posted by: IronButterfly

Oh no!

Originally posted by: rangprab

Perfectly titled... Mr. Jallad... No explanations asked nor given...

Just decisions made...

Originally posted by: neet2407

Heart-breaking Drabble TT! Wow some major repentance in store for our Major Saab methinks!

Originally posted by: anisa79

Read all the drabbles in one go! Loved it! Cant believe it stopped there tho! Cant wait for the next update!

Originally posted by: LivesInHope

Brilliant again

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome update 

How could Rudra led out Parvati so easily out of their marriage without taking her consent. He plainly said her to leave though I think somewhere his heart is wishing that his Parvati should fight back for their marriage and relation, as he is so too tired and he wants her to understand this. But I know how smart and stubborn Parvati is in this story, she will do exactly what he said to her. 
I think he is going insane and is too much disappointed in himself that he has gone crazy, how could he forget how much he missed Parvati and her presence, touch in his life when he was kidnapped, the pain he went through was unbearable for both and he is doing the mistake by going through all yearning and longing again. 
I think what Rudra meant by leaving him is a time to think and ponder about their future, he still need to do a lot of work to said what is actually mean. 
Distance will definitely their makes the grew fonder and will bring two hearts together for eternity. 
I am eagerly waiting for the next updates to read the effect of Leave-me card Rudra played in their lives. I am having a strong feeling that Rudra will take back his words and will confess to Parvati that marrying her was his beautiful mistake which he will never regret in his own life. 
Can't wait to read next Drabble. 

Thank you everyone!

@Javeria-- I firmly believe that people don't change all that much with the exception of life-changing incidents. I asked myself-- would a period of hardship and separation be all that life-changing for someone like Rudra who has already been subjected to so much and moreover, has undergone rigorously punishing paramilitary training? I don't think so. Rudra is a rather rigid character. It would be impossible to break out of his mould completely. He can evolve, but not drastically.
tattle-tale thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snoowfall

Why oh why?

Originally posted by: msin

Return of tattle Baisa.. I loved it... Please update frequently

Originally posted by: libranangel

You are back and how!!!!

but please don't take such a long nap!!!! 😔

Until the next drabble... much love!!!!! 🤗

Originally posted by: jisa

this was awesome...!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: custodian75

I don't want all of Paro's hardwork in changing him go to waste. 

Originally posted by: liya96

Update soon.. Can't wait to read the rest:)

Originally posted by: 1chilly

You areback!

Don't know how I missed out on this.
Just read all the drabblesagain from the beginning.
And what a read!
I don't see this as fan fiction, as I am not a fan of the show.
Just love reading these drabbles.
Rudra is back to being his old self.
Will he push her out now?
How he'll regret this action!

Thank you everyone! 😊
tattle-tale thumbnail
Note:

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who takes time out to read these drabbles and those who spend an extra minute liking them and commenting on them. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the encouragement.
I am here with an announcement. I have decided to put this series on hold for a while. I don't know for how long-- hopefully not for more than a couple of months.

There are two main reasons behind this--
1) I have a job and other responsibilities that don't really leave me much time for watching TV, forget writing fanfiction.
2) I have stopped watching Rangrasiya. I don't enjoy the show anymore and in my honest opinion, it's just going from bad to worse. TV watching is supposed to be fun and enjoyable, so I can't really continue watching something that does nothing for me. I've been so frustrated with the characters for a few weeks now, if I try to continue writing this-- everyone is going to die a gruesome and tragic death. And I REALLY don't want that.

I am, however, rather attached to these drabbles and the Rudra and Paro I've been writing about. After some thought, I have realized that I ought to be able to finish the story as I'd originally envisioned it if I had some time away from the show. So I am logging off for some time and I intend to come back with the series completed whenever I do, so that there aren't long gaps between updates.
I understand completely if you no longer wish to read-- it is difficult to sustain interest in anything with sporadic updates. 
I thank you again for all the love, patience and kindness you've shown me.
I will come back to complete the series, I just can't tell you when; I hate unfinished stories, so I WILL come back.

Until then,
TT.
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is in true sense a jallad.hope he had got good reason for it or want our paro baisa to show him hell.
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good to see that you've recovered enough to post a note.
Thanks!
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for letting your fans know this 😊😭. I am sorry you won't be continuing this series as of right now, however I absolutely understand your reasons. I am very impressed with your decision to stop watching the show. I think once something  makes you unhappy, especially something like a daily soap, then its best to leave it alone. I am still hanging in there and trying to support the show as best as I can. I hope it will become more of what it was but that is probably a futile thought. I do wish more people who no longer get any joy out of the show would take a page out of your book, lol.  
Anyway, thank you for all you have written and I look forward to a few more drabbles at a later date.  ⭐️
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"And I wait for u
With or without u "

I am glad that u intend to finish ur creative work.
... "I will b right here waiting for u"