MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Boond Ishq Written Update for the 31st January 2014:

34445.gif

3476.gif

Epi starts with...

at haveli...

jairaj is back..nimi aks where he was...he says i went to meet DIG...niimi says where are mj and tara..and why did u meet DIG all of sudden..he says no..tyhy are pout of station..nimmi suspects that he lying..he gets a call...he is shocked...

Next morning...

mj car is tready...tha mechanoic says 5000 rs...tara gives her earring...mj refuses to take it...the mechanic asks for brouch..tara refiuses to give...mechanic says gibe me...as i knw its more thn 5000..tara says dont give...mj removes and gives it to mechanic..he says to tara allow radha to sit at frnt as she is injyred..tara  agrees,...

He takes radha inside the car and makes her sit...thy leave frm there..

jairaj comes and sees kaka is no more ans yug is crying...jairaj says samhalaoo apne aap ko...he says how did kaka die...he remembers some talk..( sorry voice was nt clear)...yug says baba and men take his body..mj is in car with tara and radha..he hears noise...

Kalavathy car is in reapir and he scoildst the men who left radha..he sasks thm to find if there is garage nearby...thy go...he says we left a gd opportunity...tara says toi mj give me ur phone will talk to jairaj..u chk the car...kalavthy men say there is a garage somewhere...tara calls jairaj..mj is hurt and radha treats him..tara says to baba i will bring radha..jairaj says kaka passed away...to mj...mj is shocked...

he says how..jairaj says no idea...mj disconncts the call..radha says what happ..he says all fine..radah says some bad news..he says kaka told poilce is lookinf for thm...tara says are u hiding anything...he says nothing...he says lets leave...mecahnic is happy...kalavathy comes to repair her car..she says her luck is bad...she says i will write my fate..i will get a way...

radha says i wanted to meet you bass...she says i cakll him by some nick name...i thnk mintoo...mj recollects the scene of him with kaka...mj is crying...radha asks what happ..he says i m tired...he says to tara..give me shawl..he puts on rdha..tara feels bad...

mj says how will say kaka is no more to you...he sees tara in rear viewmirror.he says are u fine...she says i m fine...

BREAK...

After break...

mechanic says car is fine..he says to men give money to mechanic...she says to men sit in car...kalavathy starts the car..she sees a number plate...MP 04 DA 2687...she asks to mechanic abt the no plate...she thinks it our car..plate..mechanic says i repaired the vehicle..he says first when thy came only two people were there..but when thy came back one more girl came with thm..since thy did nt have money thy gave me brouch..kalavathy says keep the no plate safe and take mechanic no..we will need it in future...kalavthy sings.." KIS MOD SE JAATHE" AANDHI film song..she says i will face you...she says to her men gd ur are all safe bhagwan ne tumhari sun li...sit in car...men sit in the car...

BREAK...

After break...

kalavthy coming in her car...men says didi saheb this route doesnt go to bhopal..she says i m taking you sll out for a strool..she says main peeche se nahi samne se gardan marodthi hain...mj is also co ming in car..radha says forgive me...she asks who is tara...mj stops the car...he says rastha is band...he says some work going on..he says any road for bhopal..he says that side...he says thanks...mj says is the road to bhopal that side..he takes that road..kalavthy removes the chadar..she says my shikhar is my jholi...

PRECAP...

Mj car stops the road ends...some one puts net on him...

9.gif

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update

I think nick name is Meer as all r saying here

Tara be brave

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the colourful update ðŸ˜›
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the wu dear.
Don't care much for this third angle in MJ-Tara love story.
Hope it is all sorted out soon.
Feel sorry for poor Tara.