Beintehaan written update-29/1/14

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
~Written Update~

The episode starts with, Sun rays falling on aliya's face... Fahad is doing yoga and usmaan asks him what you keep doing in the morning, He says try doing swimming and gym and he says thatbit suits to you and zain only... Aliya wakes up hearing the alarm clock and zain is still sleeping.. Aliya says se how calmly he is sleeping.. She goes to his side and switchs off the alarm she is getting back but zain accidentally holds her hand and now she is stuck.. Aliya is trying to get her hand free but is not able to do soo.. The phone is ringing and aliya tries to get the phone by pulling it frommher feet and gets it.. She picks up the calla nd its shabana, shabana asks her is she sleeping or has woken up.. She says she is awake.. Shabana asks her to gt ready.. She asks her to make her talk to zain but she says he is sleeping but zain takes the phone from her, and talks to her.. Shabana says to herself that after talking to themnthey both seems fine... Fahad says to usmaan and tells him that he did very good by marrying aliya and zain, I think that only a girl like aliya can handle zain. Usmaan says I agree... Jahan and shazia both are talking juice out for fahad and suraiya comes and gives juice to chand begum and asks her to give it to zain.. Shazia says that evrybody is up only dulha amd dulhan are sleeping.. Usmaan comes there and suraiya tells I was thinking that its aliya first day and she is still sleeping.. Usmaan asks chand begum to call zain and aliya.. He tells we should go to breakfast table we can meet them their. Shazia says that new bride should go to everybody's room and greet them and usmaan says I dont remember that you did it too soo please keep quite, time has changed now.. And asks everybody to get down for breakfast.
-Break1-
Aliya goes into washroom and sees her box of clothes getting drenched is water.. She picks it up but it gets open.. And showe starts running automatically, water is flowing down Aliya tries to close it but it is not getting off. All her dresses have got drenched. ? Zain comes in and and sees all this.. And aasks aliya what happened.? She says is this a way, everything got spolied becouse of you.. He says I have kept the trunk here only, the dresses have got drenched becouse of you.. Aliya and zain comes out.. Zain opens the door and chand begum is thiee.. And tells them that usmaan is calling them down. Aliya is going to tell chand begum about her clothes but zain send her out.. Then says to aliya that you only have 15 minuts to get ready as dd leaves for hotel at ten and goes to washroom.. Chand bgum comes in and handsover an cloth iron to her and tells her that you only told me half thing but I understood it.. Aliya is ioning her clothea and zain comes out amd says pressing your clothes haan.. Aliya says now you habe problem in this too.. Zain says lowers down your volume its my room, she says that I have cleared everything soo kepp quite.. In all this aliya sees that she have burnt her clothes and zain says I have said that you will not be able to get redy, welcome to hell mamu ki bhanji.. Zain goes to brakefast table and greets everybody, usmaan asks zain where is aliya and he says she is sleeping.. Usmaan says that I cought your lie and tells him that see aliya is coming. ?. Zain is kinda shocked seeing her coming.
. -Break2-
Aliya comes to breakfast table and greets everybody.. Zain thinks that choli was burnt then this dress she is very clever, mamu ki bhanji.. Aliya asks usmaan that mami I am late and he says I am not late, and he says no. Usmaan says to aliya that now dont call me mamu call me dad or abbu, suraiya says that mamu sounds good..and whatever dulhan says.. Usmaan asks what to do about waleema (reception) zaim asks that what about reception, usmaan says waleem a dosent onky mean reception aliya please make him understand... And we have to prepare for waleema to for tommorow.. Zain says dd we have just got married soo what is the need to make it public, aliya says that no mamu its imp. It is important for nikaah to gt complete. ? Zain thinks that again she have gone against me.. Aliya thimks that sorry zain for going against you but you need to understand what waleema means...
-Precape-
Shazia sees that aliya has worn zain's tee shirt and tells it to suraiya in her ears..
-End-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU dear! :D 
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow that was fast update, thank u. πŸ˜Š
Destinyhope0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks dis 1 is a life saver since i cant watch it! Bt it wud hav been a treat if pics were provided too! Neways loved it..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update
how zain remained asleep while the alarm clock was ringing near him while woke up when aliya was speaking in a low voice 2 her mother was something I found weird but funnyπŸ˜†
aww bechari aliya's clothes got all wet...when did zain manage 2 put her suitcase in the bathroom? mus hav been in the middle of the night...oh my these 2 r one funny Jodi..its going 2 b fun watching them get even with 1 another...reminds me of KYPH days when AK got married and used 2 do these kind of things jus 2 annoy 1 another...LOL...
aliya looked really nice at the breakfast table...it didn't even seem like she was wearing zain's top only realised in precap...LOL...will be funny to see zain's reaction when he realises she's wearing HIS SHIRT... bet u he'd be like mamu ki bhanji how dare u wear my topπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BeautifulQuri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail
Thank you for the written update !
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for Written update dear...