Rangrasiya

Fun Post: RPR Junior's Secret Diary :)

SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello everyone

I'm Fari and I'm here with a fun post 😳 The idea is burrowed from Brooklyn Beckham's Secret Diary.

A special thanks to starsarun for suggesting the name, Ranvijay for PaRud's son! 😛
Enjoy!

Hello World,

Finally graced the planet Earth with my much-awaited and handsome presence on the 14th of July 2016. I must say it's quite a relief to get out in the open and breathe fresh air after bobbing and kicking around in a water balloon for nine freakin' months. Definitely not my idea of a good time.

Ma and Bapu look okay but it's a bit early to start having real opinions, if you know what I mean. I think my presence is a bit too overwhelming for Ma because she keeps bursting into tears every time she looks at me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hideous or anything. For God's sake! I'm Rudra Pratap Ranawat's son! It's practically a crime to even THINK that I could be ugly! 

Now, as for my Bapu, he looked too awed by my presence to even react properly. So he did what he knew best. Clad in his army uniform, he stood with his arms firmly crossed behind his back and glared at everybody, issuing orders to every nurse and doctor in sight.

Even though he tried to hide it, it was pretty obvious that he was a little dazed with happiness as he kept battling his eyelashes to keep his tears away, which I think is a bit uncool for such a big lad. I hope no one saw him crying, it's so bad for my reputation! 

I would've thought they would've chosen a named for me before I made my entry in this world but much to my annoyance, they haven't. Every time, Bapu tried breaching the topic, Ma would get shy and run to hide on top of the closet. Eventually, Bapu gave up, tired of giving her a lift down from there every day.

So I don't know my name yet but I hope whatever it is, it's something cool.

It's been two days at the hospital and though it's pretty nice and provides a variety of cuddly toys (with which Ma plays all day since her mutant butterfly friend, Rukmini isn't allowed here) I think it's time I hit the real world.

I don't like the nurses here though; they seem more interested in Bapu than me.

Speaking of which, Bapu has thrown his weight around and gotten another bed placed in Ma's room, insisting that she is his 'Ekloti Biwi' and he needs to keep an eye on her, lest something tragic happens. Ma has a history of doing stupid things like playing with Bapu's gun and pointing it at random people.

Bapu tried to sneak into Ma's bed during the night but she screamed in her sleep while he was getting in and he got so startled, he fell off the bed, landing on his bottom. He glared at her with pouting lips for the longest time and then retired to his own bed. Seems like Ma had really hurt his bottom and more than that, his ego by doing that because he is known to not give up easily. Serves him right for trying to steal Ma's bed.

They still haven't decided on a name for me... Talk about lack of making decisions.

They've named me, Ranvijay Pratap Ranawat! What kinda name is that? I mean, Ranvijay sounds cool but Pratap Ranawat?! How will I show my face in public?!

Ok, I've calmed down a bit. Because it just dawned on me that Bapu survives with that name too so I'll just have to live with it... Daft names run in the family I suppose.

I tried to give Ma and Bapu a thankful smile for at last deciding on a name for me but I guess it didn't turn out quite right because they both started fussing over me; trying to figure out  what kind of pain had caused me to grimace like that.

Ahh! Life sure ain't easy as it seems. 

Doc's said we're allowed to go home!! I don't like my Bapu asking Doc's permission before leaving! I thought he would be able to make his own decisions but apparently not. 

Anyways, Bapu packed all our stuff quickly and when we were all ready to go, instead of coming and getting me, he walked right past my cot and insisted on carrying Ma as if she was the baby around here. I seriously felt like waving my hands in the air and shouting, "Hello! The baby's right here! It's me you need to carry." 

Unfortunately, I couldn't do that as I can barely move my eyes around. 

I watched on as Bapu scooped Ma in his arms and then they both started staring into each other's eyes, as if they had both just discovered the Eighth wonder of the world floating there. Wind started blowing in the room even though the windows were shut tight, causing Ma's hair to blow into Bapu's face and everything turned into slow motion. Then faint in the background I heard a really weird music, which went something like, 'RangRasiyaaa, Rang Jaey, Rang Rang De, Sapno Mein'.

Still lost in each other's eyes like they were hypnotized, Bapu started moving towards the door with Ma in his arms, completely forgetting about me! 

I did the only thing I was capable of doing at that moment to stop them both from getting on a white horse and riding off into the sunset, thus leaving me, that is, India's most eligible bachelor, up for adoption as an orphan! I started bawling at the top of my lungs, scaring Bapu so much that he almost dropped Ma.

Thank God that made them both quit their creepy staring session and remember that they now had a son too who had to be taken home with them.

Blushing deeply, Bapu lowered Ma to her feet and came to get me.

I was expecting a chauffeur in white uniform holding the door open to a limousine waiting for us so naturally I was sorely disappointed when Bapu strode over to a PhatPhatiya and crashed his bottom there; looking around proudly like the whole world was now beneath him.

Ma pointed out that we can't all fit on a PhatPhatiya so making a face, Bapu stomped over to an army jeep where he dumped me in the back and tied my cradle with ropes to ensure that I don't fall off during the journey.

I am, after all, his 'Eklota Beta' and he wouldn't want to lose me at any cost.

Thank God, I made it safely to my home!

I'm only a few days old and I already faced my first life threatening experience today on the ride back home! Bapu was driving his Army Jeep and he was doing a pretty good job until Ma lowered her window and her hair started blowing into her eyes. Bapu reached over to tuck it behind her ears and then started staring at her like a lunatic; all of a sudden completely oblivious to the fact that he was supposed to be driving! And again out of nowhere that weird song 'RangRasiyaaa, Rang Jaey, Rang Rang De, Sapno Mein' started playing.

I got so freaked out when the staring session looked like it can continue till the end of times. Had I not starting crying again at the top of my lungs at that moment, we might have been on our way to heaven instead of home!

So yeah, I'll have to see what I can do to make them get rid of this nasty habit of staring at each other like someone who has seen sun for the first time. I mean, they see each other 24/7! How can they still get interested in each other's eyes is anyone's guess.

Home's cool and everyone absolutely dotes on me. I got pretty scared when Dada-sa snatched me from Bapu's arms as soon as we crossed the threshold and warned me to always remember that beautiful women belong to no one. To be frank, it seemed like a case of supper sour grapes to me.

I couldn't verbally oppose his statement so I burped to let him know that I openly disagreed. I don't think he got it. Oh well.

Ma doesn't let Bapu carry me yet because she's terrified that he'll drop me (although he never drops her) but I guess she's right. Because I observed him for a few hours this morning and his posture is too stiff to hold a child. But he does give me slobbery kisses every half an hour and I'm afraid I'll have a moustache burn all my childhood.

I don't think I enjoy night time very much because I feel discarded in my cot in my room so I try to wake Ma and Bapu every time I get up in the night myself. During the first couple of weeks, Ma would come running as soon as I started wailing but now she just orders Bapu to put me to sleep back again. Bapu has to agree because Ma can have a bit of a temper at times. Like this one instance, Bapu mentioned someone called Laila' in front of Ma and she got so pissed off, she made him sleep in my room for a week. I hardly consider this a punishment but Abbu looked pretty upset so I assume he must really enjoy sleeping in his own bed...

Sometimes Bapu tries to sing me to sleep, or rather squawk me to sleep and I have to start bawling at the top of my lungs to drown his voice. I think he'll soon get the message that singing just isn't his thing...

One night, when I woke Ma up as usual, with my wailing while Bapu was on some mission and wouldn't stop crying after even an hour, she lost her rag and told me that if I didn't shut up, Bad Big Evil Thakur would come and take me to his croc-invested pond. I cannot tell you how terrified I got! This Thakur sounded like such an awful creature! I got scared as hell and shut up immediately!

That's all for now! I hope you all like it 😳 

NOTE: This is a Fun Post and I wish you guys to treat it as such! 😉

Peace

Fari ❤️

Edited by SmileyStar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Good one!! Junior RPR is born in July 2016?? Matlab consummashun happens in October 2015 or before?? Matlab we need to wait an entire year and a half?? Nahiii!!!!!!!!!!

Ekloti witness has graduated to ekloti biwi! Now how many does he want anyway??

Wonder what was the reaction of the TRP family to the new addition?
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Msfrootie

Good one!! Junior RPR is born in July 2016?? Matlab consummashun happens in October 2015 or before?? Matlab we need to wait an entire year and a half?? Nahiii!!!!!!!!!!

Ekloti witness has graduated to ekloti biwi! Now how many does he want anyway??

Wonder what was the reaction of the TRP family to the new addition?

Haha! Of course we have to! I was going to write 2015 but then thought it was way too early  🤣 Judging, of course, by the fact that Paro is still in her wedding outfit for the last two weeks😆 
The TRP family will definitely love this little guy 😉 
Edited by SmileyStar - 10 years ago
starsarun thumbnail
Res
*edited*
Naahhhiii...
RPR itni derr baad aayega!
Itna wait kaise hoga! :p
Ranvijay Pratap Ranawat!
Well a mention that Junior Rudra's name too can create the Aura...
I liked the whole post.
It was amazzing and lovely and fun in the limit as I want!
RV was irritated with their constant eyelocks! 🤣
I can't believe this.
Rudra picked Paro but not RV.. :D
I was hoping that now Bapusa will say that 'Bacha ho bhi gaya, or bataya bhi nai!'
This Paro is quite possesive! :p
Waiting for more yaar... Edited by starsarun - 10 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awes it was super cute <3
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it ! He he even the baby could hear the faint BG...Rangrasiya rang gayi mai...lol..hilarious!
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starsarun

Res
*edited*
Naahhhiii...
RPR itni derr baad aayega!
Itna wait kaise hoga! :p
Ranvijay Pratap Ranawat!
Well a mention that Junior Rudra's name too can create the Aura...
I liked the whole post.
It was amazzing and lovely and fun in the limit as I want!
RV was irritated with their constant eyelocks! 🤣
I can't believe this.
Rudra picked Paro but not RV.. :D
I was hoping that now Bapusa will say that 'Bacha ho bhi gaya, or bataya bhi nai!'
This Paro is quite possesive! :p
Waiting for more yaar...

Yes, itna time tou lagay ga 😆 Actually I wanted him to share my birthday so either it could've been 14th July 2015 or 2016. Judging by the speed we're going, I decided on the later 😆

Yes!! It does create an aura!! Sounds so powerful! Thanks for suggesting 😉
Yes kids are known to get scandilized by their parents romance 😆

OH MY GOD!! I should've added that dialogue for BapuSa 🤣 The thing is I haven't gotten time to watch yesterday's episode. Going to do that now 😉
Thanks for liking it! I would love to continue but I'm writing a FF for another forum so want to finish that off first 😕 😉 Will try continuing this sath sath 😆
starsarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmileyStar

Yes, itna time tou lagay ga 😆 Actually I wanted him to share my birthday so either it could've been 14th July 2015 or 2016. Judging by the speed we're going, I decided on the later 😆

Yes!! It does create an aura!! Sounds so powerful! Thanks for suggesting 😉
Yes kids are known to get scandilized by their parents romance 😆

OH MY GOD!! I should've added that dialogue for BapuSa 🤣 The thing is I haven't gotten time to watch yesterday's episode. Going to do that now 😉
Thanks for liking it! I would love to continue but I'm writing a FF for another forum so want to finish that off first 😕 😉 Will try continuing this sath sath 😆

Oh! Ho.. 14 July is your Budday!
Chant to aap! ;)
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
I read only ArShi stories...I've read ur ASR junior's secret diary & then first time read AsYa story AAK junior's secret diary & now reading abt PaRud's son Nice 😆
sreeyaanar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Smily star:  Sashtang dandavath Pranam!!!
Tussi great ho!!!
i cudnt stop laughing!!!!!!

Lovely lovely lovely hilarious funny post!