Is he gone crazy !!!!!!!Pranav

sree2k6 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
HEy friends,

has pranav gone crazy,So we should think that pranav is for to Babuji and he knows that the ladies in the house aare not being given freedom , but isnt he crazy saying about divorce to Sneha , it is realy bad , if divorce happens then if family mem come to know about babuji's plan of heart attack then pranav will repent doing all this ,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shasan thumbnail
I think after everyone finds out the Mansukh is faking and Pranav feels bad and says sorry to Sneha....she should kick him to the curb and divorce him since that family doesn't deserve her.....I never saw Pranav loving & caring for her anyway.
adnanFarz thumbnail
sorry to say, but i want pranav and all of them to graval for sneha to come back. they deserve it because they all desserted her!! 😡
adnanFarz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shasan

I think after everyone finds out the Mansukh is faking and Pranav feels bad and says sorry to Sneha....she should kick him to the curb and divorce him since that family doesn't deserve her.....I never saw Pranav loving & caring for her anyway.

exactly...i havent seen pranav ever support his wife. i mean he is so brainwashed by mls. they all need some thearpy