Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Debarati7

😆😆..Gosh to the levels of frustration..because Jai Ho flopped..I cant imagine what can happen if Kick flops too..😛

correction final verdict nahe aya abhi ðŸ˜›
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I know ...u were calling a team to bully the members...How is that nice??

Like I said you don't know anything you should ignore. Now will you tell me where did you see me abusing members?
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

correction final verdict nahe aya abhi ðŸ˜›

Dil ko behlane ko Ghalib ye khayal achha hai. ðŸ˜›
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh 

Why cant people understand that actors are not their own properties  criticizing and celeb is not direct a personal attack to  fans or an individual! 

Edited by KARAN888 - 10 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

did I abuse anyone here?
You were bulling me big time. But how do you know? And you and Karan both do it everytime I'm arguing with someone. Reason why I don't have a clue. If anyone of you two can tell me it will be great.

Bullying you??? How?? If I quote and and counter ur comments ...that is bullying??? That is called debating and discussing because I didn't agree with ur view point...If this is the definition of bullying for yopu then this whole forum is bullying each other...because we are quoting and agreeing and disagreeing with each other...Bullying is what u did just now...by threatening to call a whole team to deal with people in different ways...

and please don't ever accuse me unless u have proof...
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So this is Reshma Shetty!

The Godmother of Salman! 😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debarati7

Dil ko behlane ko Ghalib ye khayal achha hai. ðŸ˜›

i m not bhelana any thing man
who knows it will still hit tag ðŸ˜•  us me behlana kahan se agaya

and and and
he also say if fails i will take blame on my self
ek to jitna bhi collection araha ha wo bhai ke naam pe araha ha us me bhi blame leraha ha bhai  yeh kahan ka insaaf ha ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rhythmic.Me-

So this is Reshma Shetty!

The Godmother of Salman! 😆

😆

The Iron lady ðŸ˜Ž 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: john89

if bacho kay exams matter more to you then why release the movie in those days? could have picked different date, no? just saying

i just think people are beginning to get sick of the same movies again and again. i for one can not watch this shit anymore. but who knows, kick might be same kind of movie and yet break all records, never know!

He could have but dates not available and this was originally to be on eid , but then akshay announced as Salman didnt lock the date ( more so movie was not ready )  but later srk decided to come with akshay( who thrn moved to avoid clash) as Salman movie wasnt ready on this date, then krrish had diwali, aamir had christnas, so took it as no other date with holiday or clash was available and movie be more pushed out!! But this holiday did not help as it landed on a sunday anyways which is a holiday anyways so no advantage !!

Were this to be on eid it surely gotten a huge opening, plus big boss not even on then, and other controversies, and even were there controversies, still it open huge as it have eid and independance day..plus content isnt bad and this movie as the best wom outta his movies since dabanng 1
Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
LMAO, no one is bullying anyone.
Actually, yellowflower is the one bullying Salman fans by showering personal attacks plenty of times against them in the past week.

@Kif, just report that person (or should I say robot) whenever it types something flagworthy, sooner or later it will be in the leagues of that Ash ID, making MID's to harass members and Salman himself. It's not like it does anything else in this forum barring from laughing at Salman and making snide remarks about his fans' IQ, so it'll be a perfect case scenario.