Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm not critical of her re: her fights w/ Raman in the context of her family or her own engagements.  I'm critical of her in presenting herself as Ruhi's rep to Raman.  Raman is Ruhi's father and she should respect that, but doesn'tl.  Instead, she's busy haranguing him over what sort of a dad he is.

What Raman did to her mother, or Mihika, or Pratik or anyone else is her business.  But what goes on b/w Raman & Ruhi is none of it.
kasaf_ZGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I do not really dislike her character but she is annoying at times. I understand that she loves Ruhi a lot but that does not give her the right to poke her nose in Raman's family affair. She is one dimensional attitude that Rama's family is not good for Ruhi. Who is she? She is just an outsider. She takes decision on behalf of Ruhi. Ruhi is not at all happy at Shagun's place. Does not she understand that? If Ruhi would have happy at Shagun's place she should not have come to her on a regular basis. She thinks that Shaun does not have capability to handle Ruhi. Why Ruhi has chosen her over her mother? Basically she built her thought over Raman. So she decided that Raman is not good for Ruhi.   
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont hate her  but i get irritated with her  early assumptions ! I feel she interfered too much in Raman's life in the beginning 

She is just too   good to bear . But Raman deserves  a good person like her ðŸ˜›
Edited by ..N3rDyM0R0N.. - 10 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, yes Ishita is extremely annoying from past few weeks & getting on my nerves ðŸ¤¢ Agreed she craves a child & finds solace in Ruhi, it doesn't give her right to judge Raman & his family like she does without knowing the real issue. ðŸ¤”
Not that Raman is saint, but most occasion he's shown restraint and has behaved badly on provocation by Ishita & her mom ðŸ¤¢
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is a flawed character and I like that she is flawed!! Infact, both were flawed characters!!These days shez more impulsive and started being possessive on Ruhi...I agree the way, she jumps into the conclusions and blasts Raman all the time was not good...She need to learn to give space to Raman and his family! Btw, Divyanka plays Ishita's character  very convincingly!!
Edited by cssudha - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The problem is misunderstanding 
all starts from that ..!!
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Her character is based on two Austen characters Elizabeth Bennett and Emma... prejudice and and over enthusiasm to help others often puts her in such situations.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
both r at times behave like this . Raman also behaved like this. We should used to them coz there characters r like that
persii thumbnail
Yeah I totally agree with everyone.. I dont hate her.. I really love the actress.. But i get irratted with her.. like stated before.. but the dramas good. I hope they do not destroy it...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: titlee90

I do not really dislike her character but she is annoying at times. I understand that she loves Ruhi a lot but that does not give her the right to poke her nose in Raman's family affair. She is one dimensional attitude that Rama's family is not good for Ruhi. Who is she? She is just an outsider. She takes decision on behalf of Ruhi. Ruhi is not at all happy at Shagun's place. Does not she understand that? If Ruhi would have happy at Shagun's place she should not have come to her on a regular basis. She thinks that Shaun does not have capability to handle Ruhi. Why Ruhi has chosen her over her mother? Basically she built her thought over Raman. So she decided that Raman is not good for Ruhi.   

That's the rub - as far as Ruhi goes, who is Ishita to decide?

Of course, all that will become academic after next week, once she becomes her step mom