I am Always with you- My first Sandhir part 6 @pg 15- FF

richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
<font color="#ff0000">THIS OS IS FOR MY KAWERI WHO REALLY INSPIRE ME TO START WRITING OS IN DDEJ FORUM. FOR HER I AM WRITING MY FIRST OS FOR THIS FORUM</font>
</div>
All night Sanyukta was crying badly. KAustuki was also not knowing how to console her as she don't know the exact matter. She only Knows dat Dean has asked to leave sanyukta to leave the college next morning...

Kaustuki called Jignesh to solve the matter of Sanyukta

Kuastuki-- What Jiggy tum kabhi kuch kar sakte ho. Tum yeh maan sakte ho ki sanyukta paper leak kar sakti hai

JIGGY- arrey nahi kaustuki mein janta ho ki sanyukta aisi ladki nahi hai lekin innocent kaise prove kare koiki uski ID card wahan Mila hai

Kaustuki- Jiggy Mujhe PAta nahi lekin tumhe yeh kaam karna hoga tumhe sanyukta ko innocent prove kar ke is collage se jaane se rokna hoga.

Next Morning

<u></u>

Wardern- Sanyukta tumhe Dean Ne bulaya HAi

Sanyukta take her bag with her and reached Dean Office

Sanyukta- May I Come In Sir

Dean- Yes Ssanyukta Aggarwl U can Come in

Sanyukta enter the room and see whole her classmates are there including Vardhan Sir.

Sanyukta See Randhir standing just near to Vardhan Sir and showing something in LAptop

Randhir see sanyukta and can feel that she has cried whole night as her eyes were red and swelled . But he don't know the exact reason She is crying for her expelled or for whatever happen between them...

Dean- so Miss sanyukta . u r ready to leave the campus

Sanyukta- Yes sir I was about to leave but wardern told me that u called me..

Vardhan- Interesting very Interesting... Maine Kabhi Nahi Socha tha Ki sanyukta tum itni assani se har maan jaogi.

Sanyukta- Sir mein JAnti ho ki maine galat nahi kiya.lekin kisi ne mere khilaf itni gandi saazish ki mujhe collage se nikalne ke liye , who to pehle din se chahta tha ki mein is collage se chali jao or who kal success bhi ho gaya...she looked to randhir with teary eyes .

Randhir feel some thing has hurt his hearts too...

Vardhan- Interesting very Interesting... Lekin jo tumhe collage se nikalna chahta tha usi ne tumhe aaj college se jaane se tumhe ruka hai..

Sanyukta- Matlab Sir...

Vardhan - Randhir can u please attach this projector to lappy and show all students here what happen yesterday in the morning...

Randhir done the same thing and start the projector. All were surprised to see dat in the morning time around 4:00 Clock vidhushi was roaming near staff room where question paper was kept. she entered in the room and locked the seal anddrop sanyukta ID card their.

Vidhushi was shocked to see as she has broke the CCTV then how it has beenrecorded..

Vidhushi-- Sir who mein...mere matlab hai ki sir...

Dean- Vidhushi never expected from this u r expelled from the collage .

All were happy that Sanyukta is innocent . All congrats her.

Vardhan asked to leave every student for the class

Sanyukta in her mind- Y Randhir helped me or save me from expelling . Whatever Mr. Randhir Singh Shekawat U MCP tumne kal jo bhi mere saath kiya uske baad I will never forgive...

Randhir was sitting in the class And remembering what happen last night

"Sanyukta enter in library. shoutedat him and blamed him for expelling. how she make her so angry that he burned her hall ticket then sanyukta also loose her temper and slapped her and how then he become furious and mad that he cross his limit and kissed her"

Randhir to himself- How can I Loose my anger in such a way datI hurt u and disrespect u.

Randhir saw sanyukta come to classroom . She should be happy but her face was dull and pale .

<div>Precap- Ms. Renuka Sanyal Ask Randhir to marry Sanyukta right now...

</strong>

<strong>Hope u guys like My OS . Please Leave ur cmnt and ikes . Negative cmnt aslo welcome it will help me to improve

part 3 @pg 7
part 4-pg 10
part 5 @pag 12
PART 6 @PG 15Edited by richurachna - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow sandhir os...awesome
thank you thank you richu...

res***edited***

wow richu this is awesome yaar

i was expecting same thing to be happen in show as well...lets see

lekin preacp omg...what will happen

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 10 years ago
smileroy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved it..plzzz continu soon...
federized2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely! Plz update soon n thnx for the pm!!
AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice . continue for sure!
shalini_shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome..
Update soon..
Can't wait to read more..
arshifan2012 thumbnail
oo ho bhai! Aab aap continue shuntinue bhi toh kijiye! Humko aur parna hai! In vardhan sir's words "interesting! Very interesting!" 😆😆 continue soon! 😳
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beutiful richu 
do u remember meee
Ayesha_Kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ausum just loved it da precap...was shocking but nyc
do continue soon dear!! 
moonlight3094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it..awesome.. would love to continue reading more from ur side... continue soon..😊
PM FOR ME..