~* Arjuhi SS : Raanjhana *~ Ch 2 updated @ pg 3 (27-Jan)

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello EvEry one... Am new to the forum...!!πŸ˜ƒ  loved to watch KMH...Thought of publishing a story on our beloved couple Arjuhi πŸ˜³ Tell me if u liked it.. should i continue or not... :)

Character Sketch:

Arjun Singhania: A stylish, cute teenage boy. He is funny, sweet, nice...

Arohi: She is a fun loving girl, nice, sweet, chirpy...

Sana: Arjun and Arohi's friend.

Ranbir: Kabir's friend.

Other character's detail would be provided along with the story..

Chapter 1: The Unexpected Visitor-------------page 3
Chapter 2: The Realization------------------page 3(scroll down)

Edited by RabirLover - 10 years ago

**PROLOGUE**

"Today I am going to tell her.. Pakka I will! I promise I will" said Arjun

"Har roz tu yehi bolta hai yaar! Kab bolega tu usse? Warna aisa na ho ki tu dekhta hi reh jaye aur koi aur.." said Ranbir

"aisa mat bol yaar main aj sach me usse bata dunga! Pakka" saying this Arjun left the canteen heading towards the examination hall.

"Arjun! Kahan the tum subah se ek baar bhi call nahi kiya.. maine call kiya to tumne uthaya nahi.. main to darr hi gayi thi.. laga ki tum exam ke liye aaoge hi nahi, laga jaise tum raat bhar padhke so gaye ho!.."

"woh Arohi main woh.. woh actually mujhe tumse kuch kehna tha.."

"Haan woh to mujhe bhi batana hai.. Aj exam ke baad baat karte hain.. gayab mat ho jana pichle din ki tarah.. bohot important baat karni hai..ok?"

"Tumhe bhi mujhse.. kya baat??"

"arre abhi nahi yaar exam me bas 10 minute baki hai..  exam ke baad ok?" asked Arohi again..

"o..ok" nodded Arjun with a nervous smile

Everyone in the hall was busy writing their Final year's final paper but Arjun was busy feeling nervous. He kind of knew everything but astonishingly he felt no urge to write. Being the topper from his college he knew what kind of expectation surrounded him but somehow today nothing seemed more important than the girl sitting in front of him. He paused every minute, after writing each line to have a glance at her. He was eager to tell  her about his feelings of course but he was absolutely impatient to learn what she wanted to tell him.

(Later in the evening)

"Arjun beta kya hua tujhe?? Darwaza khol.. khana nahi khana kya? Jabse college se aya hai seedhe apne room me jake baith gaya hai. Kuch khaya nahi, kisise baat bhi nahi ki! Kya hua?"

Arjun's mom had been banging his door for the past 10 minutes but Arjun had not replied. Arjun had this habit of locking himself up in his room whenever he was emotionally overwhelmed. Whenever he felt extremely happy, or drastically sad, he would lock himself up. Being a common phenomenon with Arjun no one in his house bothered to find out what happened to him today except ofcourse his mom who loved her only son dearly.

"Arjun tu darwaza kholega ki main Papa ko bulayun?"

Arjun was extremely scared of his father. So even at a time like this when he wanted nothing but to be with himself, he opened the door.

"Mom I am just busy with something. Main baad me khalunga. Please mom main baad me niche aayu?"

Arjun's mom could make out that Arjun was hiding something vital from her. But she had never been a nosy mum and had always given her son the space that he wanted.

"Thik hai.. Par bhook lagegi to neeche aake khalena.." saying this Arjun's mom left.

Arjun banged his door shut behind.

(Few hours back)

"Arjun mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai.. main tumhe yeh exam ke pehle hi batane wali thi par phir socha ki aj batayungi aur tumhare samne bolungi to zyada achha rehega!"

"Mujhe bhi kuch kehna hai.. Pata nahi kaise bolun. Par pehle tum bolo"

"arre pehle main kyun? Tum bolona.."

"Arohi pehle tum bolo.. mera wala thoda.. thoda complicated hai.. matlab thoda time lagega.. bolo na please"

"oh ho.. mere wala bhi to... chalo koi nahi main hi bol deti hun.." said Arohi, "woh kya hai na.. woh.. woh.."

Arjun took a step towards Arohi, "Kya?? Bolo??"

"Arjun woh..Rajat.. Rajat yaad hai tumhe?"

"Rajat? Woh Delhi wala, jo Sur di ki shadi me aya tha?" Arjun asked narrowing his eye brows

Arohi nodded in a yes and looked away from ArjunArjun thought he saw Arohi blush. He dint understand the reason though.

"Haan to..."

"Arjun woh Papa ne.. Papa ne hamari sagayi tai kardi hai.. I AM GETTING MARRIED Arjun!" said an excited Arohi.

As the words echoed in his ears Arjun froze. He went into a state of shock. He dint know how to react. The only thing that revolved in his mind was that Arohi, his best friend, the love of his life stood in front of him telling him happily that she was getting married to another man.

Later that evening he had thus confined himself to his room. Unable to cope with the situation, he dreaded his further meetings with Arohi. He had left without uttering a word after Arohi's announcement. Arohi had called him several times after that but he had not received her call.

Now again Arohi called. The phone kept ringing while he gathered all his courage to face her even if it was through a telephonic conversation.

"Hello" said Arjun.

Its really nice:))
Love my cute lover arjun aww!!
Want to know how arohi feels after she finds out arjun loves her:/...
Poor arjun 😭
U better update:)
Btw welcome...im mansiEdited by mansi1424 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mansi1424

Its really nice:))
Love my cute lover arjun aww!!
Want to know how arohi feels after she finds out arjun loves her:/...
Poor arjun 😭
U better update:)
Btw welcome...im mansi

Thanks...glad u liked it :) m maryam! :)
Welcome to the forum , and the story is superb plz continue it and update soon :-)
Lovely concept dear.
Would love to read further.
Btwn welcome to the forum.
I m fiza.
nice concept.
awww my poor sweet  arjun πŸ’”πŸ˜”

welcome to the forumπŸ€—

plzzz counts this πŸ˜Š 
Nice strt dear..Feeling baf fr Arjun! :'(