jingle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

today:

dk continues calling disha and shouts that he will come inside the house if she doesn't come out to meet him suhas increases the volume of the music so that disha doesn't hear anything ,gauthum goes to stop dk but dk pushes him to the side and tries to enter the house that time azuba stops dk and asks him not to create trouble and that he has no right to take away disha's happiness which has reentered her life ,dk is shocked and tells that disha is his wife and she cannot marry anyone else that time azuba questions dk as whether he can cancel his marriage with pari, dk just puts his head down helplessly and doesn't tell anything azuba requests dk with folded hands to go from there dk obeys and leaves the place .

sumitra is above to take medicine that time dk enters the place totally drunk and falls on teh floor sumitra takes him inside and asks why is he drinking and pari had told her that he was drinking before and he has got everything a beautifull and caring wife and wealth dk is agitated and shouts "let that pari go to hell " and is above to tell the truth he looks at her medicines and remembers what doctor had told him and keeps quite and tells her crying that he drunk because of happiness and today everyone r happy disha ,vedanth ,u(sumi)so even i. sumitra informs him that disha has promised her that she will not create any problems ,pari who is listening to all these things comes there keeps her hand on dk's shoulder and tells no one can come between them and dk will never leave her that time dk goes from there .

rano wants to got o the sangeeth function inder tells her that doctor has asked to stay in the house and if disha is particular that rano has to be then let her postpone the marriage rano agrees and stays back ,rano asks inder to attend the function

inder meets disha and asks why she is marrying for the second time against her wish since she doesn't love vedanth that time she tells that she doesn't love vedanth and the marriage is for the happiness of her people suhas who listens to this is upset and asks inder what is he doing there and sends him out ,sukanya who looks them tells to herself that she do her best to increase the suspicion in suhas mind

dk tries to call disha since he is upset of his behavior and he wants to tell sorry to disha when he calls up disha is praying so he doesn't receive the call ,later when sees his number she tries to call up by that time dk had thrown the cell phone near the mirror.

sukanya and sanya r talking when they see suhas sukanya asks sanya is there any custom of friends meeting the girl before the marriage that also younger sister's husband; and how inder and disha were meeting today suhas is upset listening tot his .suhas goes to disha and asks to check the list of the friends who have to be invited ,disha who is arranging the cloths tells u only check it ,suhas is agitated and tells u r marring because of me and u don't love vedanth that's what u were saying to inder and if u try to come between rano and inder again I will (suhas makes her as if she is going to strangulate disha).

NOTE: THERE WAS NO CABLE FOR THE LAST 3 MINUTES OF THE EPISODE SO WHOEVER HAS SEEN IT PLEASE COMPLETE THE UPDATE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update! it seemz like rano iz still more important 2 suhas cuz the way she said  that last part it waz like omg u dont even trust ur child n u expect her 2 do everything u say! gosh she makez me so mad! i feel so bad for disha!
sakina thumbnail

thanks jingle.....

awfuuul!!!😭

eran thumbnail

Thanks Jingle!!!

things are still getting worse for Dk and Dish, i wonder when things will sort out!! I hope it is soon cause i'm getting bored now!!! I will not be watching these episodes they are completly pointless!!!

love eran!!!

SALESHNI thumbnail

thanks very much fot the updates

just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hopefully Vedanth does something as he claims to be Disha 's friend before anything else. Also Disha had confessed to him once that she can only love DK. It will be great if it is their plan to make DK to do something😛
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hm...Can Suhas ever behave herself ????Disgusting lady...She is hell bent upon spoiling D's life for her own evil EGO...🤢😡

On the other hand...I too have a feeling that this is all Vedant's plan to get DK on to the track...Hopefully it is...😕

Thanks Jingle for your quick update...You are priceless!

Raksha😃
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suhas is stupid idiot...after all Dish has dun for her 😡
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oops...forget to say thanks!! THANKS A TONNE JINGLE!! Rele appreciate it😉
chweetweety thumbnail