•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Friends,  It's a random post.
I am very happy that atlast we get to see GOEL mansion tomorrow.  Are you all excited like me??
Aparna..more than the Mansion,I 'm eager to see whether Dilz will get a chance to meet DV or not.Hope she gets to meet him and clears all the mess created..so that the torture ends.Though I have a big doubt..
Originally posted by divine_16

Aparna..more than the Mansion,I 'm eager to see whether Dilz will get a chance to meet DV or not.Hope she gets to meet him and clears all the mess created..so that the torture ends.Though I have a big doubt..

Doubt that DV wont meet Dilz??
Originally posted by aparna37

Doubt that DV wont meet Dilz??
No...I don't doubt DV...but I think someone will interrupt or Dv will not hear Dilz calling him/or some other situation may happen,where DV will not know that Dilz has come to meet him.

No...I don't doubt DV...but I think someone will interrupt or Dv will not hear Dilz calling him/or some other situation may happen,where DV will not know that Dilz has come to meet him.

But in precap they showed DV looked when Dilz called himπŸ˜•
1st of all mansion ka stairs dekhne ko mili.πŸ˜†. 2nd DV is not in complete sense. So, before he recognises Dilz, someone will come in between. I think some other situation will arise & engagement will not happen. But, I really want Dliz to meet & talk to DV & DV makes tamasha of all Goels in front of all invitees & press.πŸ˜›. Kuch dhamaka toh banta hae.πŸ˜ƒ before reunion.

But in precap they showed DV looked when Dilz called himπŸ˜•

agree wid divine
aparna i think precap me jo dikhaye usame b koi twist hoga.
Bt dear nyc post m eagar to see goel mansion also
Originally posted by koyelbasu

1st of all mansion ka stairs dekhne ko mili.πŸ˜†. 2nd DV is not in complete sense. So, before he recognises Dilz, someone will come in between. I think some other situation will arise & engagement will not happen. But, I really want Dliz to meet & talk to DV & DV makes tamasha of all Goels in front of all invitees & press.πŸ˜›. Kuch dhamaka toh banta hae.πŸ˜ƒ before reunion.

Koel, dhamka toh banta hae but that should not blast in SAARUV's life!!

πŸ‘πŸΌ me to

Koel, dhamka toh banta hae but that should not blast in SAARUV's life!!

Arre yaar, that will blast all Goel's devil plansπŸ˜ƒ. DVman mangta hae dil. πŸ˜›