Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

*All pictures credited to uploader and google images

Episode 229

All Night Long 

Love the name you give it

She has waited all night long for him to come home so she can feed him dinner and then she too will eat.  Even Naniji has called him and told him Khushi is waiting for him before she eats.  Frustratingly he says that he has lots of work and Khushi should eat without him.  Naniji  tells him that it is out of affection that Khushi is waiting for him and he again tells her that he will be late with work and Khushi should eat.  Nani hangs up the phone aggravated at her grandson's attitude and tells Khushi it is okay for her to eat. But Khushi refuses she will wait for her husband.  The discussion at the dinner table ihad been about the new and improved "husband" Arnav.  The family members told Anjali that she had missed Arnav wearing Khushi's red shirt.  

He is a changed man.  

Hmmm, is he? hmm intersting

Khushi's idea has backfired.  He is not falling for any of it.  She says it is her stomach that cares and not him.  She pines for the flavor of the food, lifting the covers and smelling the wonderful aroma of the delicious food.  Maybe if she has just a little...

Yum...yum...yum.

By the time he comes home she has eaten all the food.  What the? 😆

He comes in and he is tired, hungry and wants nothing to do with her drama. He looks all the food has been eaten. She says, as she burps guiltily, that she will make him fresh HOT food and she goes off to the kitchen. He says for her to wait he will order the food.  Aww, perhaps he is thinking no need to put her through all this trouble? And then he realizes no one will deliver at this hour. 

He is sitting waiting, feels a little funny, gets up and goes to change.  When he comes back to the table all freshened up and in his night wear his head starts to spin and he becomes foggy.  I am sure he is diaphoretic too.  Pouring himself a glass of water he calls for Khushi.

She brings out the fresh, hot food and says wait she must taste if it's perfect for him.  She wants to aggravate this man!

By the time she is ready to serve him he is out cold.

Hypoglycemia has taken over!

Khushi freaks out rubbing his hands and calling his name loud enough that the entire Raizada family comes to the rescue.

Mami goes into her drama Khushi is trying to kill Arnav.  Nani shushes her.

They sprinkle water on his face, he asks for his medicine.  Medicine?  Sometimes I dislike when the nurse comes out in me...give the man some sugar fast!!!  Thank the heavens Khushi remembered!  You take the medicine before the meal, when you are awake, and put something in your stomach.

They bring him to bed; it looks like his sister has fed him by hand.  Everyone leaves husband and wife; Khushi will take care of him, her guilt meter is way too high and she will stay up and watch him all night long!  Anjali tries to pacify her letting her know it wasn't her fault but Khushi's guilt has taken over.  She feels terrible.  She closes their door.

Arnav tries to get out of bed and Khushi runs to him.  She will get anything he wants.  She places her hand on his shoulder and the stubborn man slides it off.  

How much pain should this girl bear for you, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?

They banter back and forth how he will sleep on the sofa; she refuses to let him by blackmailing him with telling Di.

Ahhh, the power of the almighty Di!  His heart is not dead.  She has got him there.  He obeys.

He leans back in the bed and tries to not let her help him but she insists the lioness is protecting her mate! He has to give in.  Oh, how I would love just a peek inside his mind right now.

So very vulnerable. 

So very tired.

So very tired of playing the game. 👏

But he will never let her know...he will never be defeated!!!

All night long she paces back and forth.

All night long she watches over him.

All night long she does not give in to sleep making sure her husband is okay.

All night long her heartstrings have been plucked and pulled.

All night long she has wrung her hands with worry. 

She pulls over the sofa right next to his bedside and sits like his guardian angel, getting up if he moves, fixing his head position and his covers. 

He may need her at any moment.  So she sits on that sofa waiting with worry...sitting, sitting, watching, watching, until finally she nods off.

They both wake at the very same moment.  That happens to John and me.  He opens his eyes and I know.  It is a strong connection between husband and wife, soul mates.  

We just feel their essence. very very sweet

He tries to move and she jumps up.  Just a minute she says.  She will get the water he wants.  He tells her a bit nastily he will get it, he doesn't need her help.  Deep down, Arnav you long for it!  She tells him not to drink lying down and sure enough he chokes.  Didn't she tell him to be careful?  She asks him to look up and places her hand under his chin and he looks up into the face of his angel and is lost for the longest Rabba Vey moment.

She finally realizes and abruptly lets go of his face while still in the moment and then gets off from leaning on the bed.  They are both in an uncomfortable, restless moment then and she asks if he would like some more water.  This seems to break the spell. She helps him to lay back down with some resistance from him but he finally gives in allowing his wife to take care of him.  

She covers him with his blanket and places his hands on his chest.

He goes back to sleep as she worries for him again all night long.

Morning has broken and his eyes open up to hazel eyes boring into him questioning if he is okay?  He startles and sits up like a rocket.  She fires a zillion questions about his health at him and if she can do anything for him.  He jumps out of bed maybe to get away from this pagal wife of his or is it that all this caring scares the living day lights out of him? As he gets up he slips on some oil on the floor and falls flat on his back.  🤣

Khushi is aghast.

All night long she was worried and had taken great care of him 

but now...

Haha loved the oops you ended with Cinthiann. Highlighted parts above in orange. Enjoyed your sometimes fun sometimes heartwarming descriptions. Your lines about the vulnerable Arnav and the concerned Khushi were lovely. And you also managed to prove rabba ve is true.. I really liked the title you gave for this episode. Indeed it was all about .."All night Long" ..

And thank you so much for liking my 230. 😊
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

*All pictures credited to uploader and google images

Episode 229

All Night Long

She has waited all night long for him to come home so she can feed him dinner and then she too will eat.  Even Naniji has called him and told him Khushi is waiting for him before she eats.  Frustratingly he says that he has lots of work and Khushi should eat without him.  Naniji  tells him that it is out of affection that Khushi is waiting for him and he again tells her that he will be late with work and Khushi should eat.  Nani hangs up the phone aggravated at her grandson's attitude and tells Khushi it is okay for her to eat. But Khushi refuses she will wait for her husband.  The discussion at the dinner table ihad been about the new and improved "husband" Arnav.  The family members told Anjali that she had missed Arnav wearing Khushi's red shirt.  

He is a changed man.  

Hmmm, is he?

Khushi's idea has backfired.  He is not falling for any of it.  She says it is her stomach that cares and not him.  She pines for the flavor of the food, lifting the covers and smelling the wonderful aroma of the delicious food.  Maybe if she has just a little...

Yum...yum...yum.

By the time he comes home she has eaten all the food.  What the?

He comes in and he is tired, hungry and wants nothing to do with her drama. He looks all the food has been eaten. She says, as she burps guiltily, that she will make him fresh HOT food and she goes off to the kitchen. He says for her to wait he will order the food.  Aww, perhaps he is thinking no need to put her through all this trouble? And then he realizes no one will deliver at this hour. 

He is sitting waiting, feels a little funny, gets up and goes to change.  When he comes back to the table all freshened up and in his night wear his head starts to spin and he becomes foggy.  I am sure he is diaphoretic too.  Pouring himself a glass of water he calls for Khushi.

She brings out the fresh, hot food and says wait she must taste if it's perfect for him.  She wants to aggravate this man!

By the time she is ready to serve him he is out cold.

Hypoglycemia has taken over!

Khushi freaks out rubbing his hands and calling his name loud enough that the entire Raizada family comes to the rescue.

Mami goes into her drama Khushi is trying to kill Arnav.  Nani shushes her.

They sprinkle water on his face, he asks for his medicine.  Medicine?  Sometimes I dislike when the nurse comes out in me...give the man some sugar fast!!!  Thank the heavens Khushi remembered!  You take the medicine before the meal, when you are awake, and put something in your stomach.

They bring him to bed; it looks like his sister has fed him by hand.  Everyone leaves husband and wife; Khushi will take care of him, her guilt meter is way too high and she will stay up and watch him all night long!  Anjali tries to pacify her letting her know it wasn't her fault but Khushi's guilt has taken over.  She feels terrible.  She closes their door.

Arnav tries to get out of bed and Khushi runs to him.  She will get anything he wants.  She places her hand on his shoulder and the stubborn man slides it off.  

How much pain should this girl bear for you, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?

They banter back and forth how he will sleep on the sofa; she refuses to let him by blackmailing him with telling Di.

Ahhh, the power of the almighty Di!  His heart is not dead.  She has got him there.  He obeys.

He leans back in the bed and tries to not let her help him but she insists the lioness is protecting her mate! He has to give in.  Oh, how I would love just a peek inside his mind right now.

So very vulnerable. 

So very tired.

So very tired of playing the game.

But he will never let her know...he will never be defeated!!!

All night long she paces back and forth.

All night long she watches over him.

All night long she does not give in to sleep making sure her husband is okay.

All night long her heartstrings have been plucked and pulled.

All night long she has wrung her hands with worry

She pulls over the sofa right next to his bedside and sits like his guardian angel, getting up if he moves, fixing his head position and his covers. 

He may need her at any moment.  So she sits on that sofa waiting with worry...sitting, sitting, watching, watching, until finally she nods off.

They both wake at the very same moment.  That happens to John and me.  He opens his eyes and I know.  It is a strong connection between husband and wife, soul mates.  

We just feel their essence.

He tries to move and she jumps up.  Just a minute she says.  She will get the water he wants.  He tells her a bit nastily he will get it, he doesn't need her help.  Deep down, Arnav you long for it!  She tells him not to drink lying down and sure enough he chokes.  Didn't she tell him to be careful?  She asks him to look up and places her hand under his chin and he looks up into the face of his angel and is lost for the longest Rabba Vey moment.

She finally realizes and abruptly lets go of his face while still in the moment and then gets off from leaning on the bed.  They are both in an uncomfortable, restless moment then and she asks if he would like some more water.  This seems to break the spell. She helps him to lay back down with some resistance from him but he finally gives in allowing his wife to take care of him.  

She covers him with his blanket and places his hands on his chest.

He goes back to sleep as she worries for him again all night long.

Morning has broken and his eyes open up to hazel eyes boring into him questioning if he is okay?  He startles and sits up like a rocket.  She fires a zillion questions about his health at him and if she can do anything for him.  He jumps out of bed maybe to get away from this pagal wife of his or is it that all this caring scares the living day lights out of him? As he gets up he slips on some oil on the floor and falls flat on his back. 

Khushi is aghast.

All night long she was worried and had taken great care of him 

but now...

Cynthis, great to see you. first those all those pics .. simple yet weaving such s strong yarn anf narrating  a story.. awesome... That all night allegory was wonderful..
good to see you Cynthia..
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

230 and the mirror ..some thing very very close to my  heart.. one of my most fav .. I mentioned it some time ago.. how enigmatic this seemingly simple scene was.. that I almost couldn't believe it was coming from a mundane tv drama and writers...its up there along with the intriguing farq padtha hai ones for me... the ones after my zillion watches I got a hold of.. this one not yet..

I honestly had NO clue about what was happening during my first watch..now at a very superficial level it does look, along with erasing her guilt, he is leveling the playing field as perhaps this caring thing is too much for him to take esp vaguely believing at his core that she is putting up all this as a facade,

I see some lovely takes by indi, sabs, aarwen will be back to read..
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 230

Metamorphosis...

Titliya ,Sanka Devi, Parmehwari and all, Buaji gave these names to Khushi but if you ponder upon,all of these are associated with transformation ,a metamorphosis process .Butterfly , different crazy layers for survival and Parmeshwari as Parvati ,Devi Maiya with tiger next to it to control the transformation of nature for bringing new colors everyday by opening layers upon layers.All these are bringing changes in Arnav's layered nature and today's epi is showing that.Today's epi is my King's episode whose shrewd and killer attitude along with his varying emotions showed the real meaning of this story to me.Barun is simply maginificent...

"Kuch rishte ajeeb bandhan main bandhe hote hai"...[Some relations have a strange bond] ...Khushi will understand the pull of this later but he is realizing it today.  Trust Binding accords need the link of trust but these walls are shaking with Arnav's fall.His trust on Khushi is shaking his feet to move forward.As I mentioned in 228,Shyam's words " "Khushiji, iss golmol ke chakkar ko todiye, aur apne khayalon ko alag ki jiye aur phir sochiye"? are applying on him and this whole episode showing his confused, conflicted, and quizzical side at each step in between his heart and mind..He knows for sure Khushi's concerns and cares were so genuine but he is getting entangled in his own web of painted pictures of her which is making him flummoxed and ambiguous ever than before.He has patches of bandage which can't cover his whole wound.Khushi took care of his office matters regarding with "Sethis"...,his throat ,and covered him from Nani and Anjali.This much info he is processing when his heart shows him her innocent and caring side that she can't even think to commit anything against his sister but his mind directs him otherwise because he has seen Khushi and Shyam together after Heer Ranjha  which triggered his heart to pin her down.That toned down by her silence and absence and his heart calmed down with her glimpse after two days.Now he knows her concerns but he is equating em with her "swami avatar" but his heart beats for her true and genuine care..Excellent nuances and acting of Barun made me spell bounded and helped me decoding his war within a lot in this epi.

Very true Di Aranv is fighting a war with his conscience and heart for a very long time. He painted a different picture of Khushi because he jumped to conclusion and fate too wasn't with him when he witnessed the betrayal in love seeing Shyam and Khushi together. If at that time he compared that one scene with the moments which depicts Khushi's pure heart, innocence and concern and her transformations from titalya to permeshvari, he would have been proved wrong. And now he is fighting with himself who is constantly bugging his kind to think about Khushi for once. He wants Khushi to be away from him, his life and heart, it's  already hard for him and her tender care is making more difficult because for the first time he can't stop someone penetrating trough his hard core walls of heart so quitely. Things are slipping out of his control and he feel loosing. At a very young age he learned a lesson of never loose in life as it's a sign of weakness and still he is following it but dil key mamley alag hotey hai. He is confuse because of misunderstanding and tangled brutally in his webs of misconceptions. He just doesn't understand that har cheez haar jeet key lye nahin hoti and some times one should loose to taste it but Arnav is in fear that if he will loose there would be no one around him to support him to try again. He is living a life in a crowd.

1-Triquetra ,which always remains in between Arnav-Khushi and Anjali because three of these are bonded together tightly and Anjali is the epicenter who always keeps this accord together in all weathers.

2-But there is another temporary Triquetra Arnav-Khushi-Shyam [outsider] because here Khushi is the epicenter but according to Arnav's brain he is the center because he is fighting with two of them Khushi and Shyam because they want to ruin his Di's life together.Arnav is tackling Shyam in his way till Shaym's next move but his judgments against Khushi are proving wrong.All of his shrewdness is making him damn confused and putting his intelligent aside in understanding Khushi's innocence . 

~"The greatest conflicts are not between two people but between one person and himself."~ Garth Brooks👏

Anjali is the one who binds their accord as always and today she tells him how Khushi took care of him all night and the moment Anjali mentioned - "Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai", Arnav couldn't match his eyes with Anjali's.A lot of emotions like bewilderment, confusion, confliction, anger and slyness were lingering in these seconds on his face over Khushi's acts .He was amazed to know that his Di has not only accepted Khushi but also approved too.But He knows the girl ,his Di loves is after her husband.He also has seen Khushi and Shyaam's encounter twice, he is aware of her taking care of his family and Anjali, now he knows she has taken care of him and he also has experienced that Khushi knows deeply the meaning of his silence and managed to convey the message he wanted to. All these factors are enough to challenge his intelligence as Khushi said"baazi tou palat gayei kyuonkeh fadak tou aapko pdta hai, pyar,mohabbat,ishq se..." and now he has to change the game plan to come out of this confused circle and keep her on her toes to justify his actions.

Khushi every move, single gesture, tear, smile, sadness and hurt and most importantly her eyes which are the gate away to her heart openly challenged his notions for Khushi. Khushi is a woman with unique heart and hard to decipher mind. She is the first one on whom Arnav is failing to rule. He need to device another plan but his attempt will go futile. 

1st Triquetra Arnav -Anjali-Khushi  is getting over shadowed by 2nd Triquetra Arnav-Khushi- Shyam here. I am going to join couple of scenes here to get the bottom of this.Anjali's words," humare Chote apno ki pareshani ko door karne keh liye jhoot bhi bol sakte hain." [our Chote can lie for the ppl he cares for] ... are showing her sister's concerns to him without knowing the reality of Arnav's relation with Khushi or his own equation with Khushi from which he is very much unaware of too.His interaction with his Di is totally different than his Khushi.Anjali is his sister and Khushi is the one who is after his Di's marriage.He can't forget the Shyam and Khushi's created image in his mind"Chup gaya hai..."[It has been printed] ...But still he can't hide showing his Right , Command, Dominance, and Control over Khushi.

Pondering connected Dots: Payesh Mehndi when he comes late and became ecstatic seeing Khushi worried for him and turns the table to relieve her from that worrisome avatar"Tou tumhain kya fadak padta hai."[Why does it matter to you]..and her abruptly confessing her concerns makes the luckiest man of this planet.."Fadak padta hai..."[It matters.]...But he answers his Di in a totally different way by keeping his hawking eyes at his prey "waise acha  hua main gaya, pata toh chala mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai"[It's good to know how much I've been missed by going away]...His approach towards different people and situation is totally different.

We can see this in future too when his anger remembering Shyam's words and Anjali's stubbornness to bring him back makes him to break vase but when Khushi comes he calms down just by her presence.Even connect this with his interaction as a child to his mother by breaking the Rose plant and all.He reacts according to his situation with different emotions and with his pure heart.Right now Khushi is not standing at that purity pledge for him and he will react differently and that exactly happened but Anjali is the foundation of their relation and today again her advice is making him not only confused and but also conflicted with his unaccepted emotions which only can see her purity from all sides.

When Khushi came with the tea, Arnav remembered Anjali's praised words ""Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai" [I am happy you have selected the perfect partner for yourself for whom your health and care is the upmost duty]...He hated to see his Di approval for this gal who asked her hubby to leave her.His emotions change right away and I loved seeing him gulping , folding the paper like he is folding his vulnerability in his shrewdness by gulping his slightest guilt.He has to keep playing with these two ppl who are after his Di.But he is making Khushi confused more than ever ,YES he wants to keep her sparring with him forever so she has a chance to make mistake "kitte dinno se janti ho mujhe"[since how long you've known me]... and he can take over this whole situation and honestly I felt for this poor soul here who is sinking in this shallow sand without any straw to hold on to.

His new plan is in action. He want Khushi to relive the anguish hate which will holds her forward steps to him and he is ready to play an act again to fool Khushi and his heart more.

Symbolism and connection:Here comes his slip, his fall this morning right after waking up... He knew and observed her care and concern for him but he dejected himself from that and kept her at the same spot that she is a betrayal and actor and that's all.I absolutely don't blame him.He is 200% right in his way of thinking.

He can't be blame. What should be blame are circumstances and situations which were not in their favor. They are trap in a maze and their egos and misunderstandings aren't allowing them to trust each other and accept help. Together they got trap and they could only come out of it if they accept each other and become one. But journey to trust and acceptance is a hard way where past is present on every turn to led down the wining spirits.

He wants Khushi to believe that he won this round because  he was tired of her overdose  of her LOVE. This is just the beginning. The love and care was genuine and true. Soon he will get the real overdose of love from very side that will block his every escape route and with medicines he will needing an injection too. Khushi is getting used to be treated rudely by Arnav and his new plan won't loose her spirits. Instead It acts as a catalyst  in raising her high intentions to feed him love all day along.

He knows Khushi's concern was real but the epicenter of his anger is Anjali who is unaware of Khushi's the fact that Anjali is unaware of Khushi astute nature. Barun's expressions  and my Psychology  boring classes paid off here to understand the real meaning of his actions . Love Love Love Barun today and that's why I said it was his epi.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav's statement to Khushi -"Pehele yeh bataao, poori raat pareshaan hokar kaisa lagta hai? Kaisa laga bina galti kiye guilty feel karna", .[How does it feel to be at guilt without doing anything wrong ? ...how do you feel staying up  all night being worried...haan] ...I love this dialogue of Arnav  because this is what he was trying since yesterday, to make her feel that her actions always hurt him . He wanted her to realize how her actions since guest house incident were making him restless and at the top she never gave him a chance to justify himself.The resignation day Khushi's words "aap haarte bahut bure hain Mr. Raizada, kyunki haarne ke baad bhi aap yeh nehin manenge ki galti aapki thi". But did she ever let him explain.👏

Then Teej and the store room, all these places he tried to clear his side but she didn't let him.He has spent many nights up with guilt .Even the night his heart first time got his beat , or the night when she was being tortured being engaged with Shyam.But the most torturous on , their wedding night when she was in shattered state by the pool without guilt and he was on the recliner with the guilt. 

Superb link and connection of one scene to other.👏 👏 👏

I love Khushi who is more determined to continue "Swami, pyar , ishq,mohabbat " act. I don't blame this girl who was ready to be hungry and punish herself for her actions  but ends up having biscuit talk with Lakhmiji .How can any one blame her for her irritations over this confused and conflicted nature guy.At least not me... 

Now when Anjali took him to her room and explained him to meet the eye of his real action vs shrewd action.She took him to the ride which always makes him emotional.She reminded him how he lied to her for making her feel better and  my grabber is his worry over Anjali's words " iss liye keh hum jante hain tum Khushiji ko iss tarah se" where he stopped her right in the middle with the fear that she might know about their marriage. Barun's expressions throughout that scene are mind blowing, simply fantabulous.

.Pondering connected dots:This scene took me straight to the night when Anjali met with an accident .He was totally shattered and devastated but that day Anjali's advice made him come out from his flirty shrewdness to embrace the courage to just follow the rhythm of his heart,towards his LOVE ""Hum jisse sabse ziada pyaar karte hain usey kabhi door jaane nahin dena chahiye, kisi bhi halaat main".[ We never let that person go away in any situation ,the one we love the most.] and that...

Today, the same way Anjali helps him to meet his own eye in front of the mirror"Isse pata chalta hai tumhein Khushiji ka kitna khayal hai aur kitna, yeh toh shayad tum bhi nahin jaante chote", Arnav couldn't meet his eyes in the mirror because he knows, he has hurt and crushed Khushi's innocent heart one more time. He knows her concerns for him are genuine and real and her eyes never lie to him , NEVER... Anjali one more time showed him the way towards her, towards his own heart to meet this confusion and confliction within and again one name slips through his concerned voice "Khushi" without whom he can't live. 

Pause here: Loved the mirror use and reflections here. Especially the one where Arnav turns back to the mirror and remembers the  FBs of Khushi's concern and how he buried her concerns in her fake acting to shatter her pure soul. Love when he lowers his eyes for being so ashamed of his actions. Now he will use "Shyam's words to dissect each situation to dilute his confusion and to solve his confliction and that will help him later when he will be away from Khushi in abducted hands. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Symbolism and connection: The glass is broken on Arnav' side which refers broken accords in his life since from his past and that is so beautifully shown here.His past is full of it but he is trying hard to keep his Di's life intact but his own is still shattered as his own shadow is at the top of broken glass [Sohara this is for you],but Anjali's words"nahin jane daina chahiye" is going to mend his over time and he will never let her go no matter what.

Other side on a light note, Mamiji is slowly slowly accepting her son's happiness and giving them space while these two are coming closer physically every time but how much by heart ,that is a different story. 

Loved the kitchen scene for two reasons, 

1-Anjali and Payal were both worried for their siblings and Anjali witnessed Khushi's genuine concern which remains always there even when she resents her later .

2-If Khushi was in the middle of these pillars and is the pillar herself keeping these two safe , standing at their positions , married and happy and all 

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtp4s5_arnav-khushi-love-scene-276-arnav-lies_shortfilms

Faiqa Di I have no words to describe your splendid write up. It's stupendous. 
I LOVE IT.  The most favorite part is the mirror scene and your symbolism and connections added more charms in it. It was scenes of mere second but it hold immense potential. Just a reflection on a broken picture, a piece of past spoke the whole tale of broken and shattered life of Arnav.
Rest of the comments are up.
Horizon thumbnail
Episode 230:

That Mirror reflection conveyed a lot of things left unsaid since their marriage. The way Anjali was impressed and touched by Khushi's concern for  him, stirred his impasse, to be or not to be, is the care this girl outpours is for real or is it a facade. Ofcourse his mind judges it to be the latter and his heart negates albeit loosing lately..

So when she brought the tea by the pool side, at his conscious level he is giving her freedom from this facade she had to put up for his family's sake...at his subconscious level he is giving freedom from her guilt. By saying all he has done is a nautanki he thought he gave her a vent to come out of this pretense.. a lie he had told to extract her own truth. If Anjali had n't arrived he perhaps was even expecting her to get back at him saying she was also putting up a faade.. as these two wouldn't admit to farq padtha hai yet.

But at subconscious level he did what he did to set her free of her guilt.. he perhaps knows it or may be not.. just like the reason of his conscious mind for marrying her being to save his sister's marriage but yet subconscious level it was always how HE can't live without this girl and had to find means to tie her to him. 

When Anjali showed him the mirror, his own reflection, I perceived it as an almost defeated look on his face.. that try as hard he might .. he can't see this girl in hurt.. guilt! The last time he saw his own reflection in the mirror was when he confessed to himself... recognized his heart to beat for "Khushi".. a realization dawning on him that all this what he feels for this girl is "love".  Here he is again infront of the mirror after all these days.. he saw something he wanted to obliterate and mute... that he still loves her!!

It is said, mirrors won't lie..as they reflect one's heart and soul.. people may.. conscious minds may.

Struggle between his conscious and subconscious minds is always at the core of ASR and this love story.  Anjali's enforced showing him of his own the reflection only showcased it and brought his struggle again into fore.. perhaps some thing needed .. so that when he goes missing in a few days he can dwell more on it to attain his ultimate realization.

That classic, brutal farq padtha hai came during the golden period like from a world cup winning team at the top of its gear.. winning match after match. This sequence caught me rather off guard.. coming at a time when things are in seeming disarray. It almost felt if the writers wanted to re instill that faith in their viewers that they can still deliver at the highest order and he is still that enigmatic man!

Horizon thumbnail
I made the above post before I loose my train of thoughts. Now heading to read Sabs and Indi that I have been waiting since 3:00 am last night., Will edit this after I read..

EDIT:
Ok,  I am with Sabs on this. He indeed played that trick to give it back to her..discredit her.. or even getting himself unencumbered of the fact that he NEEDED her to take care of him. He didn't even want to give her that faintest comfort that she can comfort him at some level.. But at subconscious its a diff ball game.

But I agree with Indi's point that this may not be that NO nonsense ASR we loved to no ends, and there is even NO need for all that drama. But may be writers wanted to show that he is learning to put up a drama, like her, or rather that's what he wants to convey to her that if you play dramatics I can do the same.. esp becos he said "chalak nahi shatir dimaag".. if you are smart with your drama I am smarter he seemed to say.  

Some how I did love that scene, then and now. After all the ridiculous theatrics, may be just my desperate self ..longing for a scene with semblance of a layer. and we got it.

One of my major attractions for ASR were his initial monologues and retrospections..how this man can't get this girl out of his system yet tries hard for it at many levels.. initially it was his own inner tussle.. now as he perceives it a tussle with the reality that she doesn't love him. And I desperately missed that inner reflecting ASR.. the man torn between head and heart.. sahi and galath.. post marriage. When he looked into the mirror or his heart I got a glimpse of that ASR at least for a few seconds!

Btw Sabs, loved your post everything you said about ASR and Gul.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

EPISODE 230

Metamorphosis...

Nice shot Faiqa

Titliya ,Sanka Devi, Parmehwari and all, Buaji gave these names to Khushi but if you ponder upon,all of these are associated with transformation ,a metamorphosis process .Butterfly , different crazy layers for survival and Parmeshwari as Parvati ,Devi Maiya with tiger next to it to control the transformation of nature for bringing new colors everyday by opening layers upon layers.All these are bringing changes in Arnav's layered nature and today's epi is showing that.Today's epi is my King's episode whose shrewd and killer attitude along with his varying emotions showed the real meaning of this story to me.Barun is simply maginificent...

"Kuch rishte ajeeb bandhan main bandhe hote hai"...[Some relations have a strange bond] ...Khushi will understand the pull of this later but he is realizing it today.  Trust Binding accords need the link of trust but these walls are shaking with Arnav's fall.His trust on Khushi is shaking his feet to move forward.As I mentioned in 228,Shyam's words " "Khushiji, iss golmol ke chakkar ko todiye, aur apne khayalon ko alag ki jiye aur phir sochiye"? are applying on him and this whole episode showing his confused, conflicted, and quizzical side at each step in between his heart and mind..He knows for sure Khushi's concerns and cares were so genuine but he is getting entangled in his own web of painted pictures of her which is making him flummoxed and ambiguous ever than before.He has patches of bandage which can't cover his whole wound.Khushi took care of his office matters regarding with "Sethis"...,his throat ,and covered him from Nani and Anjali.This much info he is processing when his heart shows him her innocent and caring side that she can't even think to commit anything against his sister but his mind directs him otherwise because he has seen Khushi and Shyam together after Heer Ranjha  which triggered his heart to pin her down.That toned down by her silence and absence and his heart calmed down with her glimpse after two days.Now he knows her concerns but he is equating em with her "swami avatar" but his heart beats for her true and genuine care..Excellent nuances and acting of Barun made me spell bounded and helped me decoding his war within a lot in this epi.

1-Triquetra ,which always remains in between Arnav-Khushi and Anjali because three of these are bonded together tightly and Anjali is the epicenter who always keeps this accord together in all weathers.

2-But there is another temporary Triquetra Arnav-Khushi-Shyam [outsider] because here Khushi is the epicenter but according to Arnav's brain he is the center because he is fighting with two of them Khushi and Shyam because they want to ruin his Di's life together.Arnav is tackling Shyam in his way till Shaym's next move but his judgments against Khushi are proving wrong.All of his shrewdness is making him damn confused and putting his intelligent aside in understanding Khushi's innocence .

~"The greatest conflicts are not between two people but between one person and himself."~ Garth Brooks

👏 Very very nice quote. Mind if I use it sometime?

Anjali is the one who binds their accord as always and today she tells him how Khushi took care of him all night and the moment Anjali mentioned - "Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai", Arnav couldn't match his eyes with Anjali's.A lot of emotions like bewilderment, confusion, confliction, anger and slyness were lingering in these seconds on his face over Khushi's acts .He was amazed to know that his Di has not only accepted Khushi but also approved too.But He knows the girl ,his Di loves is after her husband.He also has seen Khushi and Shyaam's encounter twice, he is aware of her taking care of his family and Anjali, now he knows she has taken care of him and he also has experienced that Khushi knows deeply the meaning of his silence and managed to convey the message he wanted to. All these factors are enough to challenge his intelligence as Khushi said"baazi tou palat gayei kyuonkeh fadak tou aapko pdta hai, pyar,mohabbat,ishq se..." and now he has to change the game plan to come out of this confused circle and keep her on her toes to justify his actions.

1st Triquetra Arnav -Anjali-Khushi  is getting over shadowed by 2nd Triquetra Arnav-Khushi- Shyam here. I am going to join couple of scenes here to get the bottom of this.Anjali's words," humare Chote apno ki pareshani ko door karne keh liye jhoot bhi bol sakte hain." [our Chote can lie for the ppl he cares for] ... are showing her sister's concerns to him without knowing the reality of Arnav's relation with Khushi or his own equation with Khushi from which he is very much unaware of too.His interaction with his Di is totally different than his Khushi.Anjali is his sister and Khushi is the one who is after his Di's marriage.He can't forget the Shyam and Khushi's created image in his mind"Chup gaya hai..."[It has been printed] ...But still he can't hide showing his Right , Command, Dominance, and Control over Khushi.

Pondering connected Dots: Payesh Mehndi when he comes late and became ecstatic seeing Khushi worried for him and turns the table to relieve her from that worrisome avatar"Tou tumhain kya fadak padta hai."[Why does it matter to you]..and her abruptly confessing her concerns makes the luckiest man of this planet.."Fadak padta hai..."[It matters.]...But he answers his Di in a totally different way by keeping his hawking eyes at his prey "waise acha  hua main gaya, pata toh chala mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai"[It's good to know how much I've been missed by going away]...His approach towards different people and situation is totally different. I agree Faiqa. He handles each person differently. Later when Anjali is sad he will take care of her seriously while also trying his best to make Khushi happy and mend all the hurt. he could eb brother , lover, grandson, tycoon whatever was needed at the moment.

We can see this in future too when his anger remembering Shyam's words and Anjali's stubbornness to bring him back makes him to break vase but when Khushi comes he calms down just by her presence.Even connect this with his interaction as a child to his mother by breaking the Rose plant and all.He reacts according to his situation with different emotions and with his pure heart.Right now Khushi is not standing at that purity pledge for him and he will react differently and that exactly happened but Anjali is the foundation of their relation and today again her advice is making him not only confused and but also conflicted with his unaccepted emotions which only can see her purity from all sides. Interesting reference. I like waht you say about Khushi bringing calm in his life.

When Khushi came with the tea, Arnav remembered Anjali's praised words ""Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai" [I am happy you have selected the perfect partner for yourself for whom your health and care is the upmost duty]...He hated to see his Di approval for this gal who asked her hubby to leave her.His emotions change right away and I loved seeing him gulping , folding the paper like he is folding his vulnerability in his shrewdness by gulping his slightest guilt.He has to keep playing with these two ppl who are after his Di.But he is making Khushi confused more than ever ,YES he wants to keep her sparring with him forever so she has a chance to make mistake "kitte dinno se janti ho mujhe"[since how long you've known me]... and he can take over this whole situation and honestly I felt for this poor soul here who is sinking in this shallow sand without any straw to hold on to. Amazing right how everyone is interptreting this in slightly different tones. I say credit to the maker and the actor for giving so many shades to these scenes that we are left contemplating and guessing. Maybe there is no one right answer. Maybe Arnav felt a bit of everything and Barun somehow managed to convey that bit of everything.

Symbolism and connection:Here comes his slip, his fall this morning right after waking up... He knew and observed her care and concern for him but he dejected himself from that and kept her at the same spot that she is a betrayal and actor and that's all.I absolutely don't blame him.He is 200% right in his way of thinking.

He wants Khushi to believe that he won this round because  he was tired of her overdose  of her LOVE. He knows Khushi's concern was real but the epicenter of his anger is Anjali who is unaware of Khushi's the fact that Anjali is unaware of Khushi astute nature. Barun's expressions  and my Psychology  boring classes paid off here to understand the real meaning of his actions . Love Love Love Barun today and that's why I said it was his epi.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav's statement to Khushi -"Pehele yeh bataao, poori raat pareshaan hokar kaisa lagta hai? Kaisa laga bina galti kiye guilty feel karna", .[How does it feel to be at guilt without doing anything wrong ? ...how do you feel staying up  all night being worried...haan] ...I love this dialogue of Arnav  because this is what he was trying since yesterday, to make her feel that her actions always hurt him . He wanted her to realize how her actions since guest house incident were making him restless and at the top she never gave him a chance to justify himself.The resignation day Khushi's words "aap haarte bahut bure hain Mr. Raizada, kyunki haarne ke baad bhi aap yeh nehin manenge ki galti aapki thi". But did she ever let him explain. Above and below I love this reference to the past. I was recently rewatching the resingnation onwards episodes and all this is so fresh in my mind. How guilt ate him up in those episodes. And how Khushi did not give him a chance to explain.

Then Teej and the store room, all these places he tried to clear his side but she didn't let him.He has spent many nights up with guilt .Even the night his heart first time got his beat , or the night when she was being tortured being engaged with Shyam.But the most torturous on , their wedding night when she was in shattered state by the pool without guilt and he was on the recliner with the guilt.

I love Khushi who is more determined to continue "Swami, pyar , ishq,mohabbat " act. I don't blame this girl who was ready to be hungry and punish herself for her actions  but ends up having biscuit talk with Lakhmiji .How can any one blame her for her irritations over this confused and conflicted nature guy.At least not me... Horizon also mentioned this in her comments and it really would be confusing to Khushi. Specially since she doesn't know why he is angry with her in the first place. She did think about Shyam being the cause for a brief day but that thought is long suppressed and this sometimes rakshas sometimes rajkumar can be so confusing to deal with. 

Now when Anjali took him to her room and explained him to meet the eye of his real action vs shrewd action.She took him to the ride which always makes him emotional.She reminded him how he lied to her for making her feel better and  my grabber is his worry over Anjali's words " iss liye keh hum jante hain tum Khushiji ko iss tarah se" where he stopped her right in the middle with the fear that she might know about their marriage. Barun's expressions throughout that scene are mind blowing, simply fantabulous.

.Pondering connected dots:This scene took me straight to the night when Anjali met with an accident .He was totally shattered and devastated but that day Anjali's advice made him come out from his flirty shrewdness to embrace the courage to just follow the rhythm of his heart,towards his LOVE ""Hum jisse sabse ziada pyaar karte hain usey kabhi door jaane nahin dena chahiye, kisi bhi halaat main".[ We never let that person go away in any situation ,the one we love the most.] and that...

Today, the same way Anjali helps him to meet his own eye in front of the mirror"Isse pata chalta hai tumhein Khushiji ka kitna khayal hai aur kitna, yeh toh shayad tum bhi nahin jaante chote", Arnav couldn't meet his eyes in the mirror because he knows, he has hurt and crushed Khushi's innocent heart one more time. He knows her concerns for him are genuine and real and her eyes never lie to him , NEVER... Anjali one more time showed him the way towards her, towards his own heart to meet this confusion and confliction within and again one name slips through his concerned voice "Khushi" without whom he can't live.

Pause here: Loved the mirror use and reflections here. Especially the one where Arnav turns back to the mirror and remembers the  FBs of Khushi's concern and how he buried her concerns in her fake acting to shatter her pure soul. Love when he lowers his eyes for being so ashamed of his actions. Now he will use "Shyam's words to dissect each situation to dilute his confusion and to solve his confliction and that will help him later when he will be away from Khushi in abducted hands. Love that you caught this moment 

Symbolism and connection: The glass is broken on Arnav' side which refers broken accords in his life since from his past and that is so beautifully shown here.His past is full of it but he is trying hard to keep his Di's life intact but his own is still shattered as his own shadow is at the top of broken glass [Sohara this is for you],but Anjali's words"nahin jane daina chahiye" is going to mend his over time and he will never let her go no matter what. Thank you for the explanation Faiqa

Other side on a light note, Mamiji is slowly slowly accepting her son's happiness and giving them space while these two are coming closer physically every time but how much by heart ,that is a different story.

Loved the kitchen scene for two reasons, 

1-Anjali and Payal were both worried for their siblings and Anjali witnessed Khushi's genuine concern which remains always there even when she resents her later .

2-If Khushi was in the middle of these pillars and is the pillar herself keeping these two safe , standing at their positions , married and happy and all 

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtp4s5_arnav-khushi-love-scene-276-arnav-lies_shortfilms

Faiqa very nice analysis. I liked so many parts of it. And loved how you were able to explain each small action of Arnav. We are so happy you sat through the boring psychology classes 😊. Thanks a lot for all the connections to the past/future you brought out. Was very interesting. The quotation I highlighted is brilliant. Do read all that I have to say above as well .  
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Horizon

I made the above post before I loose my train of thoughts. Now heading to read Sabs and Indi that I have been waiting since 3:00 am last night., Will edit this after I read..

EDIT:
Ok,  I am with Sabs on this. He indeed played that trick to give it back to her..discredit her.. or even getting himself unencumbered of the fact that he NEEDED her to take care of him. He didn't even want to give her that faintest comfort that she can comfort him at some level.. But at subconscious its a diff ball game.

But I agree with Indi's point that this may not be that NO nonsense ASR we loved to no ends, and there is even NO need for all that drama. But may be writers wanted to show that he is learning to put up a drama, like her, or rather that's what he wants to convey to her that if you play dramatics I can do the same.. esp becos he said "chalak nahi shatir dimaag".. if you are smart with your drama I am smarter he seemed to say.  

Some how I did love that scene, then and now. After all the ridiculous theatrics, may be just my desperate self ..longing for a scene with semblance of a layer. and we got it.

One of my major attractions for ASR were his initial monologues and retrospections..how this man can't get this girl out of his system yet tries hard for it at many levels.. initially it was his own inner tussle.. now as he perceives it a tussle with the reality that she doesn't love him. And I desperately missed that inner reflecting ASR.. the man torn between head and heart.. sahi and galath.. post marriage. When he looked into the mirror or his heart I got a glimpse of that ASR at least for a few seconds!

Btw Sabs, loved your post everything you said about ASR and Gul.

indu,

i so miss that asr... smart, sharp, concentrated, a man who ponders things but only in his mind, i so miss him. issues of right and wrong, how he wants to live, and the strange doubts about and thoughts of a woman... the broken voice in "yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai?" the inner, completely guileless voice of asr, in the rain, after hurting her, after meeting her and being terribly struck...

why did he stop that, i wonder. is it because everything shut down inside him when he saw her in shyam's arms?

in gh will return "kis mitti ki bani hai..." and then at the airport, why is it hurting me so much to leave khushi...

i loved kidnap, despite its ultimate meaninglessness. there was an intensity. and asr khushi to that time. and i am not too good with too much ott... so it was a relief and a return to things i watched ipk for.

i can quite understand your loving this scene. i wish i could.

and while sabi is possibly right, because i believe that that love started to assert itself despite his fear that she may not love him, in my head, he did this wanting to free her of guilt. and his sister seeing this, had to let him know that she knew why he lied, so that her bro and sis in law can come out of this strange phase in their relationship. and the same sister who knows when he's lying could not make out he was lying when the kheer incident happened... ah well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi I am confused reading this that why are you confused about his character .

ASR and ARNAV are TWO shapes of UNCONSCIOUSNESS and that's what made this character an ICONIC and that is so so normal when you flip and switch these states as a human like ASR.He acts different at different situations , at different levels , with different ppl and changes in seconds ...here is Shaitan and Rajkumar which Khushi is taking time to get.This character has written so cutely in this FRAME of TWO states of minds and that's why his ASR tone to hey hey tone or Rabba Ve to ASR changes instantly in scenes to convey you those changes.

Cynthia mentioned one in hers that she gets up when John does at the same time regardless how deep in sleep she is.I do with my kids.We all have tendency to do that even we are angry with our loved ones and that is human nature but ASR is not normal but he is transforming..."God Knows kab ayegi"...he is the one who said that I don't want to see u and he is the one who is up all night seeing her.
He is the one who said before mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana and he is the one who was happy unconsciously seeing her with food in his office because he likes everything of her"tum ne baya mujhe acha laga" ...

I read twice this and got entangled with a lot of things because this is an excellent epi from so many angles,may be I saw it totally with different pair of eyes.

Thnx 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Rhea
Faiqa very nice analysisI liked so many parts of it. And loved how you were able to explain each small action of Arnav. We are so happy you sat through the boring psychology classes 😊. Thanks a lot for all the connections to the past/future you brought out. Was very interesting. The quotation I highlighted is brilliant. Do read all that I have to say above as well .  

Thnx for your beautiful comments and YES you can use the Quote ...😊
I wish I had IPK then in 2006 when I was finishing my Psychology classes and I would definitely show the clip of IPK with him instead of showing the clips of "silence of the Lambs" or Daniel Day-Lewis from There Will be Blood ...

I read the most difficult books ever in my life to understand the characters like these "Personality and personal Growth" by Carl Jang.

But those books made possible for me penetrate through words and personalities and shows how far any human can go in each state of their mind dealing with everything in their lives and even when ppl write back to me or say things  in two ways track or laugh at certain way, I know the depth of it and state of emotion like anger, frustration, happy, or whatever.

Thnx