Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: aarwen

hehehe.. Thank you for the "mindblowing digressions!πŸ˜‰β­οΈ"  Loved what you wrote above in black.. I was thinking, your FF already had him scaling buildings just like batman πŸ˜†.. 

You know while writing this comment I was thinking, our Anita is famous for her bracket analysis! And perhaps you might rule the roost as the mind blowing digresser! πŸ˜†
Yep aarwen you are right. In the subconscious he is a superhero who has changed my life upside down. Maybe in my old and new FF he is always at a height  because that is where I place him...up on a pedestal floating in the atmosphere...a place where I can only look up to!
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sohara

credit goes to the maker

Episode-230

Arnav's mind is a vortex of incisive thought. As much as I'm analyzing his character it seems to me that it's written like a butterfly's wings of gossamer, very delicate and very intricate. He is not ostensible like most of the people, but a very genuine and giving person. He claims that he hates khushi, but despite that he is always around her to ensconce her, or to save her from any distress or calamity. By keeping the facade of the hate mask, he is the most caring soul. And today's episode is all about that. His love and care for his family proved several times that he is a much better person that he let on in the world. And this world of  pretense it's rare to find such people.. Though he is a bit penchant for Anjali, but the circumstances made him like that. He lost too much in his short span of life what made him over possessive for his mother like sister.

Khushi is awe-inspiring; what she has done, she has made him slip on the floor! To give him more comfort she put oil on his head when he was sleeping. But she didn't realize that she accidentally dropped some oil on the floor. After relapsing, Arnav sees the oil there. Apparently he gets flagrant in rage, "are you crazy?" he knows she was doing it all to comfort him, but he is also annoyed at her extra care.

Two Raizada bahus are already in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. Anjali comes there, she is happy that Arnav is fine now. Now they have to take care of his diet and medicine properly. While she was talking with Payal, they hear the sound of snoring. When they look back they see that Khushi is sleeping in a standing position. Not impossible for sanka devi who can sleep in taekwondo style and can eat bowls full of food all by herself! Anjali is baffled to see her like that. khushi tells them that she didn't sleep whole night to took care of Arnav. Anjali gets elated to hear this. She cares her cheek lovingly; finally her chottey's life is settled. He has got the perfect life partner who takes care of him so well. Payal is also worry for her baby sister; she gives her ginger tea. Before taking a sip Khushi thinks that she should give Arnav this tea, so that he will feel better. Seeing such tender love of Khushi for her brother makes Anjali delectable again.

Babli thinks Akash is admirable. While playing scrabble with him she makes this word to describe Akash. This little devil is infatuated to his much older cousin. When Payal intrudes their game time with her breakfast, she gets annoyed on Payal. She is not affable to Payal at all. She addresses Payal by name. Akash sweetly tells her to call Payal vhabi. But babli didn't like this. Akash suggests her to call her bhabs then. Though she agrees, but gets jealous again, when Akash made a word "cute" for Payal. Mami also joins them. Payal wants to make a four letters word what ends with "E". Akash understands it and makes the word "Love" with the letter. What make both Babli and mami annoyed. To humiliate Payal, mami makes the word khoon bhari tang. Mami's act against disgruntled me. It was not nice to humiliate her DIL in front of a kid. What lesson she is teaching to her small niece? But I loved how Akash consoled Payal with a comforting pat on her shoulder. Mami tells Babli that Payal is feeding her fattening food to make her fatter and she will remain slim and trim. She takes Babli with her to feed salad. Akash beckons her a comforting gesture. Before leaving Babli reminds Akash of their plan to watch movie.

So Payal is not that sharmilee, what we thought. She was expressing her love sweetly in front of her mean MIL. Good go girl. Loved your attitude.

Anjali catches Arnav in the hall. She looks scrumptious and content. Khusi awoke whole night to take care of his brother. She also knows that Arnav is aware of this too.

"Pata he di."

How gently he said this with a mixture of annoyance and a bit of admiration. Only my sexy boy can deliver such dialogue so accurately! She is so happy that he chose the perfect life partner, who takes care of him so well. Now she is making ginger tea for him. Arnav cogitates to hear that. He recollects how Khushi took care of him whole night. She atoned more than her guilt. He feels a pang of compassion for her. He doesn't want her to feel guilty.

Khushi comes by the poolside to give Arnav tea. She is still in compunction. Anjali's words reverberate in his mind that Khushi is so concern of his health. His astute mind concocts something. When khushi gives him the medicine he says her,"Swami nahi kahogi." (won't you call me swami?)   His caramel eyes crinkle in humor, playfulness gathers at his lips.
khushi is not in a mood to play prank. She is still in embroilment to play with his health. Arnav wants to delineate his illness fake to her.

"So my idea worked."  He adds wryly with his lips curving humorously.

Khushi perturbs to hear his sarcastic way of talking.

"Now tell me how does it feet to remain tensed whole night long. How is it to feel guilty without committing even any mistake."

He moves away to put the cup on the table and again comes closer to her. there is a sheer conceit in his demeanor.

"Now tell me you know me for how many days? Forget it, sometimes it's difficult to know some people."

He is trying to mislead her. Khushi's ambiguity is increasing.
"Nothing happened to me yesterday night."   He quips her with a sardonic smile, as if he also played prank with her.

"surprise? Right? I did take my medicine. I was not hungry and top it all, I didn't faint as well. Everything was a pretense. pretense, understand?" He says curling his lips derisively. Confusion is clouding the hazel depths.

"hisab jo barabar karma tha. Yesterday whole day you troubled me with your extra love."

He turns back in a perfunctory manner. Khushi still can't believe that he feigned it all. She says in a quick repartee,
"aap kitna chalak ho." (how clever you are!)

"chalak nahi, shatir. After all I'm Arnav Sigh raizada"..he is lofty in his tone.

He moves away, but swivels in an instant to see her expression.

Khushi gazes at him in resentment and a mlange of confused, chaotic thought is running through her mind.

Anjali overhears their convo. She is annoyed to hear his shenanigan.

Anjali thinks to show her brother his real caring nature what is shrouded in secrecy. She brings Arnav in her room and shows him their old childhood pic. This is the only belonging they got with them when they left sheesh mahal. And it's broken. Is it an indication of their shattered past? Faiqa can tell it better. But why didn't she fix it?

"it's been broken like this since then." Arnav adds.

"I don't know what I've learnt in these past days. But one thing I learnt for sure. And that is to catch your lies."

Arnav doesn't get her sarcastic way of talking. Anjali continues,

" some years back, this frame was broken when I dropped it. but you said you dropped it. why?"

Arnav turns away from her to hide his face so that he can lie. But Anjali doesn't let him lie, because she knows the reason; he didn't want to make her sad. The only souvenir of their childhood is broken; he can't make his di tensed. Really, the abyss of Arnav's love for his di is unfathomable. She starts to talk about Khushi. But she can't complete as a panic invades his thought.

khushi, khushi ko kya?'

Finally Anjali reaches to her point. She turns him towards the mirror to see his reflection there.

ajj bhi humari chote ka jhalak in akho mei nazar ate hai. Even today I see the glimpse of my chottey in theses eyes, who just can't tolerate to see his closest people in any trouble or hurt. So to get rid off this feelings, my chottey also can lie. Khushi is in compunction for whatever happened. Whether she doesn't feel guilty, you lied to her, that you were fine. So that Khushi doesn't feel bad."

She wants to make him realize that how much he cares her.

"Even you don't know how much."

Anjali completely enthralled me in this episode. She seems really can read her brother's mind. She always was an astute woman. When Arnav brought La to RM, she asked him again and again, was he sure about La? She knew very well La was not her bro's choice, that's why she uttered that saanse rukhnewala dialogue.

Anjali left after showing him his real image behind the faade. Arnav looks at his reflection on the mirror. Di's words are reverberating in his ears, he is neither able to fathom his own mind, nor decipher the reason behind his pretense. Why he lied to her; not to make her feel guilty! Unbeknownst to himself, she had resided in his heart and seeped deep in his soul, slowly stealthily and with infinite gentleness. So his caring is leaning towards khushi.

Arnav's pretence worked well on Khushi. She is guilt free now, pacing back and forth in her room and talking to laxmi, who is now sitting on their bed comfortably. She is mad at Arnav. Good that he told her the truth otherwise she planned to atone by starving whole day. She doesn't have to starve any more. Her mouth and stomach are back in action. She will go right now to fight with him. Suddenly she realizes that he wants; to make her fight with him. But she will not fight; instead she will be persistent in her loving wife drama. Because she thinks it's really affective.

"Hum uske zindegi mai itni mithas ghul denge ki unki haar saans uske chasni mei dubi huyi mithai ki tarah lage. I'll pour so much sweet in his life that he will feel that his life is sugar coated sweet. Now laad governor will not take diabetes medicine only, he has to take injection as well. I'll win in the next ride. Swami."

She laughs gleefully and puts the dupatta on her head.

Shyam is trying to find a way to get Arnav's locker key. He is trying to sneak in his room when he goes to the bathroom. Anjlai who was bringing juice for Arnav, looks at his room in incredulity. Did she see Shyam?

plz ignore typos

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

the wording of this song is just perfect for Arnav's present state of mind.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GK_FpGi2WV4[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the maker

This is a beautiful piece Soha.⭐️ πŸ‘
The gif at the top is the cherry on the cake. The VM as you observed perfectly expresses Arnav's state of mind.
The first para of your 230 is  remarkable in its understanding of Arnav's character, apparently complex but in reality so simple. The core of the man so splendidly delved into by you...soft at the core and layers and layers of this that and the other. Yes Anjali understands him. She knows he lied to Khushi to absolve her from her feeling of guilt. He does not want anyone to worry about him. Yet he himself looks after every small need of his family. Uff! Yeh aadmi mujhe de do thakur!
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi,

oh yes I don't need any more reasons to love him but only otherwise so that I can  take better care of my AD:)

I am aware that you thought that telepathy was silly :) but some how it touched  me at several levels not just the acting even the concept .. becos until then, these two never really conversed sanely when they are face to face.. and many a times it not always, one realizes the importance of a loved one in their absence.. especially true for ego stuck people like Arnav and Khushi.

Ofcourse Barun and Sanaya's acting took many scenes to a higher plane .. an immaculate perfection .. that these are etched deeply on minds...even if I get angry.. get mad.. break my head I know they are not coming back.. bitter truths.. but helps a great deal to be here.. thanks to you all!

whaaat.

indu, kuch gadbad hai.

i read that in red and almost passed out.

i thought telepathy was silly? what gave you that impression... i must have said something silly somewhere then.

i adored telepathy.

loved it.

owned it.

wanted it.

believed in it.

it was aired on a very special day in my life... 19 june...

let me see if i can find what i wrote about it when i saw it that first time...

khushi

tum mujhe sun sakti ho? can you hear me?

hamesha.

i believe in this more than i believe in many rational 5 sense ascribed stuff.

okay.

crooner 84: ocean of pearl is on the previous episode and this one... i realised i had been doing a countdown to the telecast in singapore having heard about telepathy...

then on page 32, i wrote this, straight after seeing the episode:

"need a word for word transcript of that dialogue in the heart. this is too beautiful."

this is on page 38:

"baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin hai
baat vishwas ki hai
ek atoot vishwas

instinctively i felt, these words will segue mellifluously from being about their parents to being about them and their life. it's not about what may or may not be true, it's really about belief. an unshakeable belief.

again a call to cut through the boundaries set by the purely rational; reach beyond and believe in whatever you do believe.

yesterday i kept on thinking this is telepathy, and today this conversation.
maybe it's time to go to a shrink. πŸ˜† "

here's me again on page 43...

while i did not cry, i did try to catch everything they said and pack it away in my memory somewhere. for this was some sort of supreme high point, and many more will come, i'm sure.
my string of pearls now not only has nainital, dust in the eye, fairy lights, new year, holi, teej, sangeet, waiter, poolside kiss, and other such delights, its's also got rare ones: sheeshmahal, engagement, farq padta hai kyonki (two of them), bangles, wedding, i love you, khushi's dream, arnav's reverie, mesh, all the hugs, the hut, the phonecall, asr's dream, and now the conversation. the last are perhaps three of the rarest of all.
moi feeling rich.

and later in the same page:

in the context of the conversation, the other world sequence of teri meri was kind of necessary, wasn't it?
thought triggered by priya's crooner assertion that all these dreams and things are not being suddenly created for trp's or even barun missing, minor adjustments here and there, but these have always been part of the larger thread, integral to story. i abs ageee.

it was a continuation almost, in fact the entire sequence possibly started with her surreal dream and went through all the other dreams, reveries, heightened realities to come to this beautiful talk.

viraha brought them to a supreme realisation. sometimes it's in adversity, when our comfort zone is utterly missing, truths clarify in the soul. without words, without fanfare, just a clear view. perhaps that's what happened? and that kidnap got inalienably integrated in that love?

"i seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times...
in life after life, age after age, forever."

hamesha.

those are the opening lines from tagore's unending love. (bong hoon kya karoon)

forever. hamesha.

that word's significance will keep revealing itself again and again too, i get a feeling.
just thinking. need all your thoughts.

i remember, it was so valid and beautiful to me that i just called it a conversation. and i actually do believe love creates other communication channels... telepathy is very much a part of us. 😳

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 230

truth was a mirror in the hands of god. it fell and broke into pieces. everybody took a piece of it, and they looked at it and they thought they had the truth.
~~~ rumi ~~~

it started with a fall. a big painful fall as arnav singh raizada slipped on something and lost his balance. it was chameli ka tel which khushi kumari gupta singh raizada had massaged into his hair the night before to make him feel better.

she looked on horrified, he raved at her. are you crazy? he asked the question not too politely. but she had put it on his head only to take care of him, showing that sneh nani ji had spoken of.

i wondered what was with that c oil thing. why out of the blue...

then came the beautiful reveal of a side of asr's personality... the way he loves. how he would never let anyone he loved feel guilty, he couldn't, he'd take the rap himself. it was totally (pronounced todally he he) engrossing and my jaw dropped at the kind of nuances shading this character. felt real... and sometimes, the karta type, especially those who have faced severe difficulties at a young age can be assiduous in their effort to make everything okay for those they love... to an extent that you feel like telling them to stop. to accept, everyone can grow up and face their own mistakes... but they do it out of gigantic love... you can't hate that. especially in asr, who is completely non interfering otherwise.

the episode puzzled me still. so we were being shown a lovely side of the gussa boy, but why, just to tell us how wonderful he is? felt empty.

as he stood before the mirror, and killed me with his looks, the word "pehchaan" to know someone, went through my head.

and i recalled the huskily delivered dialogue:
"kitna bhi jaan lo, kabhi kabhi kissi ko pehchanna bahut mushkil ho jata hai..."

no matter how much you know some people, sometimes to really know them is very difficult.

when his di turned him toward his own reflection, told him a little bit about himself, said she realised his action showed how much he loved khushi, i thought oh, okay... so that dialogue is really meant for him... he knows himself forever. yet he doesn't... not really.

and then i realised nor does khushi.
if lakshmi ji had turned around and articulated through her mehhh a simple question: why did you stay up the whole night, khushi, just because you're feeling guilty? would you have stayed up if you didn't think you were responsible for his condition in some way, would you have massaged that foul smelling oil into his long dark locks still? i am sure khushi would have said, "no", even though her heart would've answered something else. only the forlorn look on her face would have indicated things and we'd know how little she knew herself... or was willing to.

neither does he know his own self, his reason for doing things, nor she. both believe they dislike the other, and yet their actions say other things. she with down market chameli tel and he with elaborately set up lie by the pool, show and express the same thing...

love.

a love they don't "know" of, yet their heart knows and expresses, even without their knowledge. in his case, his sister pointed him in the right direction... wish lakshmi ji were as useful.

oil and freeing her of guilt were details, they could have been anything..

as long as they were tell tale signs of an emotion, of feelings they had, and didn't know how valid and absolute those feelings were. how they were driven by these feelings, acting on their compulsions.

something seemed to indicate a track change, not the physical one of shantivan to gh, but the internal one. now on, they will again and again let slip expressions of care, of need, of desire, of love without really knowing why they were doing it.

because both are fighting hard not to love the other. they have even before shown signs of those feelings, gotten lost in each other, confessed during holi and on a stage before all, but somehow you get the feeling, it's all getting deeper, more compelling and now it feels like a certain turn at road is being taken.

maybe i've interpreted it all wrong... but i like the thought, so am going to stay with it.

especially those three women in the colours of a traffic signal, a tongue in cheek hint at crossroads and a change?

fall. stop start go. natak, sab kuch natak tha. kabhi kabhi kissi ko pehchaanna bahut mushkil ho jata hai. the episode was somewhere about all that.

paas mat aana mere...
how he whipped it out. why? why didn't he want her to come close to him? was it getting too hard to handle? he wanted to do things he had sworn not to?

she sleeps standing up and snores. hai re nand kissore, since when did khoosie bitiya need such funny ha ha writing. with her penchant for comedy, sanaya can make almost anything light frothy zany... but even writing ishtyle has changed track.

adrakwali chai shuruwat. why am i thinking this is interesting. and please... no wonder the man drinks coffee. give him some fine darjeeling in a bone china or porcelain teapot... tea leaves steeped not boiled.

three women in the colours of traffic light in the kitchen... khushi is stop... anjali start, payal go... hmmm, there's a change being signalled i felt even as i watched. a happiness... junction maybe? or am i imagining this because i know what's coming.

something nice about the kitchen at rm, i always get a good feeling around here. and there have been just too many nirvana bringing scenes here for me not to forget, this is sacred ground.

in akash's room an abnormal emotion... a little girl feels an infatuation with a much older cousin. might have been terribly interesting if they understood this emotion well and portrayed it. as it was, it was un.bear.able.

and someone tells me, pilleejh... what was that love and cute stuff... luv kush? suddenly, in front of a kid and ma in law, the love birds are in full trill... seemed strange. and what's this love is a four letter word thing. then of course not to be outdone, along comes mami and teaches a nine year old to call her bhabi, sorry "bhabs", kbt. not the best place for a child to grow up i am thinking.

because no one bothered to work on the payal akash story or characters, somehow this sudden injection of lovey dovey felt awkward. the undercurrents made me uncomfortable. and if so much in love, why can't he tell his mom not to call his wife kbt? some day nand kissore no doubt will explain all this to me.

chhotey walks with news paper, a very tired and unwell air... was barun beginning to flag around this time?

"di main theek hoon" di, i am fine he says, exasperated curt.

"theek toh hogay hi na jab tumhare biwi ne raat bhar jaag ke tumhara khayal rakkha hai..." di is sugary sweetness and happy, of course you'll be fine, your wife stayed up the whole night and took care of you.

a long look, a certain unhappiness in chocolate eyes, an anger most beautiful in its quiet smoulder...

"ab yeh mat kehna ki tumhe pata nahin hai," now, don't say you didn't know, continues the smiling elder sister.

"pata hai di..." he knows and he is not happy.

but di is delighted because she was a bit perturbed by stories of swami, wondering why her sis in law was using her advice about how chhotey needed to be shown love his way so strangely.

and she tells her brother how pleased she is that he has chosen such a perfect girl for himself... and again it looks like her words will have the reverse effect.

he recalls khushi covering him... her look of concern, a song rises in his heart. he remembers... "humne kaha na dhyan se" oh i recall him saying it to her just the day before... yelling.

a set of memories. a beautiful sequence, perfectly put together by creatives, i can feel tears gather even while i pause and make caps and go back for an interrupted viewing.

he looks away and back again as if thinking, a bit in pain even... something dark gathering to him...

okay, the first time round i had no idea what that faking was all about.

"chai?"

the best things in life start with a tea, so did this sequence. he sat reading and frowning, she was all contrite and careful with a cup of adrakwali chai made with all her concern for her arnav ji.

he looked up and di's words about his jeevan saathi came back...

he slowly folded the paper, a dense, thick with emotions look on his face and a tiredness... arnav singh raizada was getting ready for something.

after a pause, decision made, he slapped the paper on the table and got up swiftly all set. direction and acting laudable here. to understand a moment and to interpret with this intensity with minimum words and action and paraphernalia, wondrous.

"aap ki dawai," she is gentle. as he took it from her, his expression started to change, a little smile there, a turn of head...

"swami nahin kahogi?" won't you call me swami?  a slightly mocking, maddening air was here, in the look, the voice...

she noticed the change instantly.

"kya?"

"not bad, after all mera idea kaam kar hi gaya..." not bad, after all, my idea did the job...

and the man revealed a ridiculous plot to get back at her. really? i thought that first time, is that really how asr is? he would do all that just to teach her a lesson? maybe he isn't the man i thought he was... maybe the writer was having a particularly bad day and frayed nerves had led to fickle writing.

"ji?" khushi is lost.

with a major look at me i am cool stance and husky, leisurely, i am on top of this game voice he drawled," i think, ab toh tumhe bata hi sakta hoon..."

think i should tell you now...

"pehle yeh batao ki poori raat pareshan rehkar kaisa lagta hai?" first tell me, how does it feel to be worried the whole night?

i thought well, he had had restless nights because of her, so had he really put on an act? no, no can't be.

"kaisa laga bina galti kiye guilty feel karna..." how does it feel to feel guilty without having done anything wrong?

"chalo woh sab chhoro..." oh, let those be... the playing continued.

pull out to a long shot, slightly from below, a lovely zany angle by the poolside, a return to asr...

baiting his quarry...

"yeh batao ki mujhe kitte dinon se jaanti ho?" tell me, how long have you known me?

tea cup is set on the table. an audible sound like a punctuation mark.

he turns back to her.

"well, dino se kya farak padta hai..." well, what difference does time make... voice growing huskier, more combative, he completes, "kitna bhi jaan lo, kabhi kabhi kissi ko pehchanna bahut mushkil ho jata hai... right?"

and he reveals... "kal raat mujhe kuch nahin hua tha... main bilkul theek tha..." nothing happened to him, he was fine.

a shocked khushi looks at him. while an equally shocked di looks out through slats along the corridor upstairs...

he grabs her hands before she drops everything, "surprised, haan?" that instinct to protect, to save, never stays down.

uff that little got you smile, asr is so back. i want to smack his face yet let him come even closer to me than ever before...

what was this game being set up i wondered.

he circled her... i had my meds, i wasn't hungry and to top it all (up?!) i hadn't fainted.

he took a step closer threateningly... "sab kuch ek natak.. natak tha..." everything was a charade. voice low and intimate and jeering.

a nod and, "understand?"

apparently he did all this to settle a score with her.

as always he looked away while lying. i was perplexed, but i didn't read that sign. i was equally taken in.

capable of downright meanness this man, i thought.

"aap natak kar rahe the? aur hum itne pareshan jo hue.." you were acting and i was so worried... khushi is confounded, shocked.

"oh..." pause, "tum pareshaan ho rahi thi?" oh you were worried?

and a palat... a classic asr look back with a mocking smile...

aap kitne chaalak ho... you are so clever.

chalak nahin... shatir. after all, i am arnav sigh raizada... not clever, intelligent/brainy, after all...

this time while watching, all i could think was: how tender is this man.

he walks away on asr tune. so desperate is he to assert himself over those wayward feelings of his, to take the equation back to distant, cool, apart. he possibly can't deal with it otherwise.

"di!"

his sister hauls him to her room and tells him she knows why he did what he did.

a beautiful sensitive interaction between an elder sister and a younger brother, two people who suddenly found one terrifying night, when their lives were shattered, everything scattering like those pearls in the first episode, that the two of them had each other and really nothing much else left. they had walked away with a picture from their home, never to look back again...

hansel and gretl came to mind... their father led them to a dark scary forest and left, the trail leading back home erased... nowhere to go but wherever the path leads. only each other to trust, love, and care desperately for

"khushi? khushi ko kya?" why does his voice touch another plane whenever he mentions her... like a string ties her to his heart?

and she takes him to the mirror... a beautiful sister.. i wish i had it in me to show my brother who he really was and what ails him...

mirror mirror on the wall, who is the the most spectacularly loving of us all...

she clearly told him that his action simply said he loved khushi a lot, and how much even he perhaps can't fathom. "aur kitna... yeh toh shayad tum bhi nahin jaantey, chhotey."

yes, he didn't know, didn't know that no matter what, even if she was with another, a cheat, a liar, anything, he could not not care for her... he couldn't bear her suffering, that is all he knew... har baar he would step in any way he can to make her world secure.

he whose world had tumbled and there was no safety net, nothing to save him, he would not let his loved ones ever suffer, he will do whatever it takes... a primary urge.

a primal urge.

what he would do to protect his sis, he would do for khushi. he had no idea how important she was to him already, as important as di, in fact.

perplexed, he stared after his sis, and turned back to the mirror... what did he see there? his sister's voice floated, even you don't know how much you care for her, again he remembered khushi's concern.

into the mirror he looked, to see his heart maybe? what was happening to him? he remembered his feelings watching her so close and caring, he remembered his lie.

"unhone jhoot bola," he lied to me. she paced. back in form, just as he had wanted, he hated seeing her down, guilty, contrite... no, khushi always as khushi is.

she read this whole thing as a nasty mean ploy and decided to give him more of what he can't stand. chashni sweetness, mega show of love, swami...

it is possible to know someone forever and still not know them really.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 230

From the night of soaring high in love, like Arnav, we literally slip down into reality. Panicky loud Khushi looks on while Arnav is still riled up. Did he think she played another trick which caused him to fall? Well devi maiyya has already played her master move and made him fall in love. It doesn't matter if khushi's extra oil makes him fall on the floor. An almost uncharacteristic outburst from Arnav which lasted but a second... A grimace and calming down once he realizes Khushi was in fact trying to take care of him.
He does'nt think she did it willingly, he knows she is clumsy and all but he is annoyed by her extra swami stuff because he thinks she is acting and all.His dimag vs dil is separate

Looks like someone randomly decided we need a lighter tone in today's narration and the resulting snore was simply awkward. But why belittle such an awe inspiring display of love? If Anjali needed to witness Khushiji's concern there were multitude of ways much more subtle to show it than have her fall asleep this abruptly. I notice Payal also always asked Khushi "tum thik toh ho nah?". Of course it neither has Arnav's radiant charm or Barun's impeccable style πŸ˜‰ ..  though it does have a lot of elder sisterly concern...
I loved this scene for so many reasons ,Two elder sisters were worried for theor siblings and those were together in  this game and this is going to set foundation for Anjali later even though she will be mad at her because she is the reason of Shyam's expel from RM but she knows Khushi is the one who can tame her Chote and takes care of her because she will see how Khushi misses him during kidnapping and all.Foundation needs to be strong and today first time she is seeing that
Not too far away another elder sister catches up with a worn out looking brother..His hair still greasy . πŸ˜† Anjali reminds chote of Khushiji staying up the whole night to look after him.. "pata hai di".. The faint stress on hai. He does not like it.. an uncharacteristic show of vulnerability.How much all this affects him! Befitting choice of word by Anjali.."Jeevansathi".. her eyes already have seen that this bond of marriage will survive a lifetime. Khushi will remain by Arnav's side to have and to hold , for better for worse, in sickness and in health . One word encompassing all that a wife and husband are to each other.. companions in the journey of life..

The child actor is not too bad.. But why was mami instigating Babli? Payash's saccharine smiles leave me with a feeling of diabetes. Although I quite like Akash and Payal but can we have less sugar piliij..πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Near the poolside in their small little world .. an almost demure wife walks up behind Mr Raizada.. tender halting "Chai?" and you can almost feel something ticking in Arnav's brains.. In a deep voice masking hundreds of emotions causing hundreds of emotions "Swami nai kahogi?"  ..calculated expression.."kaisa laga bina galati kiye guilty feel karna?" Unknowingly Arnav gives us a glimpse of what is in his heart. His belief that Khushi deserved all the sadness yet his inability to remain unaffected by it. The guilt eating him up from inside of causing pain. The har baar of how her tears discompose him. And in the foreground the fluid graceful movements of taking a glass of water and having his medicine.   Maybe his subconscious self already realizing now he has all the more reason to take care of himself for the sake of one other.
He always takes care of others but this time he liked to be taken care of and he melted with that but when Anjali mentioned that she loved how he has chosen a right partner, game changed and he went back to terrace and all became an act fr him with his BG score.He played reverse psychology to be in the game against Khushi and Shyam.

Their hands have to touch because of all the searing untold unexplained chemistry. We hear a familiar strumming of the title song and look upon a flustered wife unsure of where all this is leading. "oh tum pareshan ho ri thi"? The last time he said this in the exact same place it was followed by some of the most breathtaking moments the show gave us. A name on someone's crimson mehendi adorned hand..and a lagi shart which spread a blazing crimson hue on a cheek and kept us all sleepless with dhak dhaks for nights to come. Khushi can't seem to decide between hurt or anger as she points out how chalaak the man is. "chalaak" nai "shatir" .. after all I am Arnav Singh Raizada ..the pretense of nonchalance.. The hint of a smirk is the only clear sign of the pride he wears in the name he bears and all that he has made it stand for. Am trying to remember if I was convinced that he was lying the first time I watched this. I think I was as clueless as Khushi. Though unlike her I had a strong unshakable belief that even if he was tricking her he must have endured torture each second of the endless night. 

When for the first time I saw Anjali peering from far was wondering what all would she end up overhearing.  Would something else slip from the lips of this estranged couple ? Would the heavily guarded almost forgotten secret of the contract marriage come out in the open? Then for quite some time I thought Anjali herself would be hurt or enraged on behalf of Khushi that Arnav tricked them all. So what happened next was quite a surprise and a really heart touching one at that.. 

I guess whenever Anjali wears this yellow saree she is extra wise like the time she tried to explain to Khushi  how her brother did not like display of love but needed it just the same. They are wrong when they say the photograph, a memory of yesteryear, is the only thing they brought with them from Sheesh Mahal. They brought something far more precious.. They brought each other.. And the love that helped both to survive. In one case a love that ensured a person would be able to keep her innocent idealistic beliefs.. And in the other case a love that ensured a person would leave no room for luck..no room for failure.. the certainty to excel.. "matlab?" rueful and abashed chote stood in front off the all knowing gentle condescending di.. A heavy weight settling in.. constricting breath as he utters an urgent "Khushi?".. An irrefutable irrepressible eagerness to know whatever di has to say about her..  Am surprisingly touched by this beautiful depiction of what some might consider an almost mundane relationship. His sister understands him. "Ab bhi humein humare chote ki jhalak in aakhon mein nazar aati hai".. 
Love this scene , I will explain in detail in mine.A glimpse for u , Anjali tok him to the mirror to make him meet his own self denied feelings and yes of course you can ask why didn't she ever fix the damn glass of the pic because it is connected to their past and what values you from your mother , u keep it as it is.Never wanna change.Human's mind and especially kids mind work in a very different way and they treasured their moments .There is another reason too.wait again. 

A fourteen year orphaned adolescent could be this thoughtful and dependable. No surprises that the man we see today is this perceptive and selfless. A man who carries all burdens single handedly with such a high sense of morality in his unique way that he was in deep remorse when he did something unjust. Who forces himself to learn to say sorry and mean it. Not just with Khushi but he also apologized to Payal for breaking her wedding and to buaji and amma for unintentionally hurting them. A man capable of facing the truth head on. Be it the decision to tell di about Shyam's treachery or come clean with Lavanya once he realized how unfair he had been about their relationship. A man feared for his anger in office but also revered for his ability. Loyal to a mami whom everyone takes for granted. Kindhearted to a little stranger who wanted pigeons to fly to be reassured that her world would be all right. A man who had confidence to engage in astonishing gentle yet drop dead teasing courting, but also a boy too new and scared to bare his soul to the one he loved still brave enough to take the leap of faith. Ok am definitely digressing now..
This is what he is what Anjali explained to Khushi" you have to understand him in his ways without changing norms and he will be a different person .He is the most sensitive of all .I explained this before in one of my analysis.He is fragile than anyone.

We get treated to a soothing shot of a brother and his sister looking into the mirror.. do they see their past? or can they visualize their future? .. A chagrined self conscious feeling of exposure seems to catch Arnav offgaurd ..  On my first watch my mouth formed a Khushi style "haw he was lying?" followed by "yeaaa he said all this to make her feel better".. The sometimes bewildered, often clumsy, spirited when needed and bewitching always was the Khushi who gave him sukoon. Arnav was willing to lie so that his feisty fully of life Khushi came back. Incoherent to his own self and too scared to admit again all that is within his heart he is still ready to damn himself to spare her the guilt. And what cannot hide in the mystic recesses of those eyes or in his slightly awestruck look has been caught by his di. The complicated introvert stands enthralled by the discovery of all that he sees in Arnav's reflection and I gaze on captivated by Barun Sobti's performance.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

For some crazy reason I get reminded of these lines from a comic book turned movie, Dark Knight .. "Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.".. Aranav Singh Raizada does not need acceptance or gratitude. He will silently bear everything and go to any lengths to protect the ones he loves.  And somewhere while watching the last scene a realization has hit me that being good , as the term seems to imply, is highly overrated. You don't require to mouth promises, follow customs, like kids, be kind to everyone around you, agree to conventions or even embrace religion to be a good person or an exemplary icon of love .. it sounds like an understatement but all you need is a good decent heart.. and on this rewatch I am learning this invaluable lesson of life from a 27 year old fictional character Arnav Singh Raizada. At this point actually hurts to call him or for that matter any of them a figment of someone's imagination. In only 20 mins they manage to become more real than a lot of the real people that take up the rest of the 1420 minutes of my day..

Finally Shyam's face in the foreground and sinister music in the background leaves us with an unsettling feeling.. except that we know none of all this that Shyam did was ever significant enough to matter or actually ever made any sense at all..
He is back to Spidey mode to spin new webs

Excellent Rhea,πŸ‘

Very thoughtful take and indeed Barun nailed it and his expressions made me understand things better,My answers are in between

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

credit goes to the maker

Episode-230

Arnav's mind is a vortex of incisive thought. As much as I'm analyzing his character it seems to me that it's written like a butterfly's wings of gossamer, very delicate and very intricate. He is not ostensible like most of the people, but a very genuine and giving person. He claims that he hates khushi, but despite that he is always around her to ensconce her, or to save her from any distress or calamity. By keeping the facade of the hate mask, he is the most caring soul. And today's episode is all about that. His love and care for his family proved several times that he is a much better person that he let on in the world. And this world of  pretense it's rare to find such people.. Though he is a bit penchant for Anjali, but the circumstances made him like that. He lost too much in his short span of life what made him over possessive for his mother like sister.

I pray no one would end up ever in his shoes.imagine how he feels , a person he loves the most , loves someone else.At least from his side and at the top that person is his BIL , his sister's life is at stake.How he is spending his day and night burning in this hell.Seriously seeing him and living in one room with the other.

Khushi is awe-inspiring; what she has done, she has made him slip on the floor! To give him more comfort she put oil on his head when he was sleeping. But she didn't realize that she accidentally dropped some oil on the floor. After relapsing, Arnav sees the oil there. Apparently he gets flagrant in rage, "are you crazy?" he knows she was doing it all to comfort him, but he is also annoyed at her extra care.

Two Raizada bahus are already in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. Anjali comes there, she is happy that Arnav is fine now. Now they have to take care of his diet and medicine properly. While she was talking with Payal, they hear the sound of snoring. When they look back they see that Khushi is sleeping in a standing position. Not impossible for sanka devi who can sleep in taekwondoπŸ˜† style and can eat bowls full of food all by herself! Anjali is baffled to see her like that. khushi tells them that she didn't sleep whole night to took care of Arnav. Anjali gets elated to hear this. She cares her cheek lovingly; finally her chottey's life is settled. He has got the perfect life partner who takes care of him so well. Payal is also worry for her baby sister; she gives her ginger tea. Before taking a sip Khushi thinks that she should give Arnav this tea, so that he will feel better. Seeing such tender love of Khushi for her brother makes Anjali delectable again.

This is the foundation of the beliefs and all from Anjali to see how much Khushi loves and cares her Chote.Both elder sisters were together and worried about their siblings.wonderful scene

Babli thinks Akash is admirable. While playing scrabble with him she makes this word to describe Akash. This little devil is infatuated to his much older cousin. When Payal intrudes their game time with her breakfast, she gets annoyed on Payal. She is not affable to Payal at all. She addresses Payal by name. Akash sweetly tells her to call Payal vhabi. But babli didn't like this. Akash suggests her to call her bhabs then. Though she agrees, but gets jealous again, when Akash made a word "cute" for Payal. Mami also joins them. Payal wants to make a four letters word what ends with "E". Akash understands it and makes the word "Love" with the letter. What make both Babli and mami annoyed. To humiliate Payal, mami makes the word khoon bhari tang. Mami's act against disgruntled me. It was not nice to humiliate her DIL in front of a kid. What lesson she is teaching to her small niece? But I loved how Akash consoled Payal with a comforting pat on her shoulder. Mami tells Babli that Payal is feeding her fattening food to make her fatter and she will remain slim and trim. She takes Babli with her to feed salad. Akash beckons her a comforting gesture. Before leaving Babli reminds Akash of their plan to watch movie.

So Payal is not that sharmilee, what we thought. She was expressing her love sweetly in front of her mean MIL. Good go girl. Loved your attitude.πŸ‘

Anjali catches Arnav in the hall. She looks scrumptious and content. Khusi awoke whole night to take care of his brother. She also knows that Arnav is aware of this too.

"Pata he di."

How gently he said this with a mixture of annoyance and a bit of admiration. Only my sexy boy can deliver such dialogue so accurately! She is so happy that he chose the perfect life partner, who takes care of him so well. Now she is making ginger tea for him. Arnav cogitates to hear that. He recollects how Khushi took care of him whole night. She atoned more than her guilt. He feels a pang of compassion for her. He doesn't want her to feel guilty.

He was feeling cheated at the same time with her antics because if you see his expressions , he was surprised seeing her Di's approval of Khushi who acc to him is two timer and after her marriage and that's what made him angry but what he did at poolside that was opposite to his anger , he unintentionally helped her coming out of guilty and that's exactly that's what happened but he knew she won't understand that and will fight back and make mistakes because that is what he is looking for HER mistakes so he can confront her but nothing happened.Just seeing them together in Heer Ranjha made him confront but he didn't hear or anything on which he can go further with Shyam and Khushi .Basically he is fighting against these two.

Khushi comes by the poolside to give Arnav tea. She is still in compunction. Anjali's words reverberate in his mind that Khushi is so concern of his health. His astute mind concocts something. When khushi gives him the medicine he says her,"Swami nahi kahogi." (won't you call me swami?)   His caramel eyes crinkle in humor, playfulness gathers at his lips.
khushi is not in a mood to play prank. She is still in embroilment to play with his health. Arnav wants to delineate his illness fake to her.

"So my idea worked."  He adds wryly with his lips curving humorously.

Khushi perturbs to hear his sarcastic way of talking.

"Now tell me how does it feet to remain tensed whole night long. How is it to feel guilty without committing even any mistake."

He moves away to put the cup on the table and again comes closer to her. there is a sheer conceit in his demeanor.

"Now tell me you know me for how many days? Forget it, sometimes it's difficult to know some people."

He is trying to mislead her. Khushi's ambiguity is increasing.
"Nothing happened to me yesterday night."   He quips her with a sardonic smile, as if he also played prank with her.

"surprise? Right? I did take my medicine. I was not hungry and top it all, I didn't faint as well. Everything was a pretense. pretense, understand?" He says curling his lips derisively. Confusion is clouding the hazel depths.

"hisab jo barabar karma tha. Yesterday whole day you troubled me with your extra love."

That's what he is showing here, Hisaab Baraber but of what he has no idea which Anjali shows her 

He turns back in a perfunctory manner. Khushi still can't believe that he feigned it all. She says in a quick repartee,
"aap kitna chalak ho." (how clever you are!)

"chalak nahi, shatir. After all I'm Arnav Sigh raizada"..he is lofty in his tone.

He moves away, but swivels in an instant to see her expression.

Khushi gazes at him in resentment and a mlange of confused, chaotic thought is running through her mind.

Anjali overhears their convo. She is annoyed to hear his shenanigan.

Back in the game.

Anjali thinks to show her brother his real caring nature what is shrouded in secrecy. She brings Arnav in her room and shows him their old childhood pic. This is the only belonging they got with them when they left sheesh mahal. And it's broken. Is it an indication of their shattered past? Faiqa can tell it better. But why didn't she fix it?

OK I didn't watch the epi yet but today definitely and then I will explain it better for broken glass of the pic.But for fixing , Soha for kids , their parents and their belongings are treasure just like mom's kangan, and all This was done by their mother and everything is touched by her and her hands Mehak is in there.Just like kids love to eat from mother's hands even though they born here in US, there is something which they feel so close to and enjoy it ravishingly and that's why they didn't fix it and SECOND I mentioned it before ANJALI is not alone like Arnav, she has a hubby, her attentions and ways of life has a FOCUS.This is what Arnav is lacking and that is what makes him too attached and sensitive about everything.

"it's been broken like this since then." Arnav adds.

"I don't know what I've learnt in these past days. But one thing I learnt for sure. And that is to catch your lies."

Arnav doesn't get her sarcastic way of talking. Anjali continues,

" some years back, this frame was broken when I dropped it. but you said you dropped it. why?"

Arnav turns away from her to hide his face so that he can lie. But Anjali doesn't let him lie, because she knows the reason; he didn't want to make her sad. The only souvenir of their childhood is broken; he can't make his di tensed. Really, the abyss of Arnav's love for his di is unfathomable. She starts to talk about Khushi. But she can't complete as a panic invades his thought.

khushi, khushi ko kya?'

Finally Anjali reaches to her point. She turns him towards the mirror to see his reflection there.

ajj bhi humari chote ka jhalak in akho mei nazar ate hai. Even today I see the glimpse of my chottey in theses eyes, who just can't tolerate to see his closest people in any trouble or hurt. So to get rid off this feelings, my chottey also can lie. Khushi is in compunction for whatever happened. Whether she doesn't feel guilty, you lied to her, that you were fine. So that Khushi doesn't feel bad."

She wants to make him realize that how much he cares her.

"Even you don't know how much."

Anjali completely enthralled me in this episode. She seems really can read her brother's mind. She always was an astute woman. When Arnav brought La to RM, she asked him again and again, was he sure about La? She knew very well La was not her bro's choice, that's why she uttered that saanse rukhnewala dialogue.

Anjali left after showing him his real image behind the faade. Arnav looks at his reflection on the mirror. Di's words are reverberating in his ears, he is neither able to fathom his own mind, nor decipher the reason behind his pretense. Why he lied to her; not to make her feel guilty! Unbeknownst to himself, she had resided in his heart and seeped deep in his soul, slowly stealthily and with infinite gentleness. So his caring is leaning towards khushi.

Arnav's pretence worked well on Khushi. She is guilt free now, pacing back and forth in her room and talking to laxmi, who is now sitting on their bed comfortably. She is mad at Arnav. Good that he told her the truth otherwise she planned to atone by starving whole day. She doesn't have to starve any more. Her mouth and stomach are back in action. She will go right now to fight with him. Suddenly she realizes that he wants; to make her fight with him. But she will not fight; instead she will be persistent in her loving wife drama. Because she thinks it's really affective.

"Hum uske zindegi mai itni mithas ghul denge ki unki haar saans uske chasni mei dubi huyi mithai ki tarah lage. I'll pour so much sweet in his life that he will feel that his life is sugar coated sweet. Now laad governor will not take diabetes medicine only, he has to take injection as well. I'll win in the next ride. Swami."

She laughs gleefully and puts the dupatta on her head.

Shyam is trying to find a way to get Arnav's locker key. He is trying to sneak in his room when he goes to the bathroom. Anjlai who was bringing juice for Arnav, looks at his room in incredulity. Did she see Shyam?

plz ignore typos

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

the wording of this song is just perfect for Arnav's present state of mind.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GK_FpGi2WV4[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the maker

Love it SohaπŸ‘

Gifs , Vm is great.love the song.

I loved how you described the Arnav in the first and the last para.This is the man whose actions speak rather words.He is man of the words though and has golden heart but  He can't separate his MIND from his MU events.He is pure and wants purity and that's what he is not getting.

My comments are in between.
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Indi , Horizon,

Telepathy is ISHQ-e -Sufiana and that is the "shidat" the extreme side of it where body crosses the barriers to souls .Me and Issk had this convo in the last thread.This is where you can feel all sorts of things why do you think they were showing their MEHSOOS of feeling each other since from the beginning .This is the knowledge which takes you away crossing all the barriers and that was the reason of Heer Ranjha to create the glimpse of it.

Nice piece Indi.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barun_Gf

Thanku wiwy nd katelyn ..I m on board for cmnting πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Barun😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 230

Metamorphosis...

Titliya ,Sanka Devi, Parmehwari and all, Buaji gave these names to Khushi but if you ponder upon,all of these are associated with transformation ,a metamorphosis process .Butterfly , different crazy layers for survival and Parmeshwari as Parvati ,Devi Maiya with tiger next to it to control the transformation of nature for bringing new colors everyday by opening layers upon layers.All these are bringing changes in Arnav's layered nature and today's epi is showing that.Today's epi is my King's episode whose shrewd and killer attitude along with his varying emotions showed the real meaning of this story to me.Barun is simply maginificent...

"Kuch rishte ajeeb bandhan main bandhe hote hai"...[Some relations have a strange bond] ...Khushi will understand the pull of this later but he is realizing it today.  Trust Binding accords need the link of trust but these walls are shaking with Arnav's fall.His trust on Khushi is shaking his feet to move forward.As I mentioned in 228,Shyam's words " "Khushiji, iss golmol ke chakkar ko todiye, aur apne khayalon ko alag ki jiye aur phir sochiye"? are applying on him and this whole episode showing his confused, conflicted, and quizzical side at each step in between his heart and mind..He knows for sure Khushi's concerns and cares were so genuine but he is getting entangled in his own web of painted pictures of her which is making him flummoxed and ambiguous ever than before.He has patches of bandage which can't cover his whole wound.Khushi took care of his office matters regarding with "Sethis"...,his throat ,and covered him from Nani and Anjali.This much info he is processing when his heart shows him her innocent and caring side that she can't even think to commit anything against his sister but his mind directs him otherwise because he has seen Khushi and Shyam together after Heer Ranjha  which triggered his heart to pin her down.That toned down by her silence and absence and his heart calmed down with her glimpse after two days.Now he knows her concerns but he is equating em with her "swami avatar" but his heart beats for her true and genuine care..Excellent nuances and acting of Barun made me spell bounded and helped me decoding his war within a lot in this epi.

1-Triquetra ,which always remains in between Arnav-Khushi and Anjali because three of these are bonded together tightly and Anjali is the epicenter who always keeps this accord together in all weathers.

2-But there is another temporary Triquetra Arnav-Khushi-Shyam [outsider] because here Khushi is the epicenter but according to Arnav's brain he is the center because he is fighting with two of them Khushi and Shyam because they want to ruin his Di's life together.Arnav is tackling Shyam in his way till Shaym's next move but his judgments against Khushi are proving wrong.All of his shrewdness is making him damn confused and putting his intelligent aside in understanding Khushi's innocence .

~"The greatest conflicts are not between two people but between one person and himself."~ Garth Brooks

Anjali is the one who binds their accord as always and today she tells him how Khushi took care of him all night and the moment Anjali mentioned - "Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai", Arnav couldn't match his eyes with Anjali's.A lot of emotions like bewilderment, confusion, confliction, anger and slyness were lingering in these seconds on his face over Khushi's acts .He was amazed to know that his Di has not only accepted Khushi but also approved too.But He knows the girl ,his Di loves is after her husband.He also has seen Khushi and Shyaam's encounter twice, he is aware of her taking care of his family and Anjali, now he knows she has taken care of him and he also has experienced that Khushi knows deeply the meaning of his silence and managed to convey the message he wanted to. All these factors are enough to challenge his intelligence as Khushi said"baazi tou palat gayei kyuonkeh fadak tou aapko pdta hai, pyar,mohabbat,ishq se..." and now he has to change the game plan to come out of this confused circle and keep her on her toes to justify his actions.

1st Triquetra Arnav -Anjali-Khushi  is getting over shadowed by 2nd Triquetra Arnav-Khushi- Shyam here. I am going to join couple of scenes here to get the bottom of this.Anjali's words," humare Chote apno ki pareshani ko door karne keh liye jhoot bhi bol sakte hain." [our Chote can lie for the ppl he cares for] ... are showing her sister's concerns to him without knowing the reality of Arnav's relation with Khushi or his own equation with Khushi from which he is very much unaware of too.His interaction with his Di is totally different than his Khushi.Anjali is his sister and Khushi is the one who is after his Di's marriage.He can't forget the Shyam and Khushi's created image in his mind"Chup gaya hai..."[It has been printed] ...But still he can't hide showing his Right , Command, Dominance, and Control over Khushi.

Pondering connected Dots: Payesh Mehndi when he comes late and became ecstatic seeing Khushi worried for him and turns the table to relieve her from that worrisome avatar"Tou tumhain kya fadak padta hai."[Why does it matter to you]..and her abruptly confessing her concerns makes the luckiest man of this planet.."Fadak padta hai..."[It matters.]...But he answers his Di in a totally different way by keeping his hawking eyes at his prey "waise acha  hua main gaya, pata toh chala mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai"[It's good to know how much I've been missed by going away]...His approach towards different people and situation is totally different.

We can see this in future too when his anger remembering Shyam's words and Anjali's stubbornness to bring him back makes him to break vase but when Khushi comes he calms down just by her presence.Even connect this with his interaction as a child to his mother by breaking the Rose plant and all.He reacts according to his situation with different emotions and with his pure heart.Right now Khushi is not standing at that purity pledge for him and he will react differently and that exactly happened but Anjali is the foundation of their relation and today again her advice is making him not only confused and but also conflicted with his unaccepted emotions which only can see her purity from all sides.

When Khushi came with the tea, Arnav remembered Anjali's praised words ""Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai" [I am happy you have selected the perfect partner for yourself for whom your health and care is the upmost duty]...He hated to see his Di approval for this gal who asked her hubby to leave her.His emotions change right away and I loved seeing him gulping , folding the paper like he is folding his vulnerability in his shrewdness by gulping his slightest guilt.He has to keep playing with these two ppl who are after his Di.But he is making Khushi confused more than ever ,YES he wants to keep her sparring with him forever so she has a chance to make mistake "kitte dinno se janti ho mujhe"[since how long you've known me]... and he can take over this whole situation and honestly I felt for this poor soul here who is sinking in this shallow sand without any straw to hold on to.

Symbolism and connection:Here comes his slip, his fall this morning right after waking up... He knew and observed her care and concern for him but he dejected himself from that and kept her at the same spot that she is a betrayal and actor and that's all.I absolutely don't blame him.He is 200% right in his way of thinking.

He wants Khushi to believe that he won this round because  he was tired of her overdose  of her LOVE. He knows Khushi's concern was real but the epicenter of his anger is Anjali who is unaware of Khushi's the fact that Anjali is unaware of Khushi astute nature. Barun's expressions  and my Psychology  boring classes paid off here to understand the real meaning of his actions . Love Love Love Barun today and that's why I said it was his epi.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav's statement to Khushi -"Pehele yeh bataao, poori raat pareshaan hokar kaisa lagta hai? Kaisa laga bina galti kiye guilty feel karna", .[How does it feel to be at guilt without doing anything wrong ? ...how do you feel staying up  all night being worried...haan] ...I love this dialogue of Arnav  because this is what he was trying since yesterday, to make her feel that her actions always hurt him . He wanted her to realize how her actions since guest house incident were making him restless and at the top she never gave him a chance to justify himself.The resignation day Khushi's words "aap haarte bahut bure hain Mr. Raizada, kyunki haarne ke baad bhi aap yeh nehin manenge ki galti aapki thi". But did she ever let him explain.

Then Teej and the store room, all these places he tried to clear his side but she didn't let him.He has spent many nights up with guilt .Even the night his heart first time got his beat , or the night when she was being tortured being engaged with Shyam.But the most torturous on , their wedding night when she was in shattered state by the pool without guilt and he was on the recliner with the guilt.

I love Khushi who is more determined to continue "Swami, pyar , ishq,mohabbat " act. I don't blame this girl who was ready to be hungry and punish herself for her actions  but ends up having biscuit talk with Lakhmiji .How can any one blame her for her irritations over this confused and conflicted nature guy.At least not me... 

Now when Anjali took him to her room and explained him to meet the eye of his real action vs shrewd action.She took him to the ride which always makes him emotional.She reminded him how he lied to her for making her feel better and  my grabber is his worry over Anjali's words " iss liye keh hum jante hain tum Khushiji ko iss tarah se" where he stopped her right in the middle with the fear that she might know about their marriage. Barun's expressions throughout that scene are mind blowing, simply fantabulous.

.Pondering connected dots:This scene took me straight to the night when Anjali met with an accident .He was totally shattered and devastated but that day Anjali's advice made him come out from his flirty shrewdness to embrace the courage to just follow the rhythm of his heart,towards his LOVE ""Hum jisse sabse ziada pyaar karte hain usey kabhi door jaane nahin dena chahiye, kisi bhi halaat main".[ We never let that person go away in any situation ,the one we love the most.] and that...

Today, the same way Anjali helps him to meet his own eye in front of the mirror"Isse pata chalta hai tumhein Khushiji ka kitna khayal hai aur kitna, yeh toh shayad tum bhi nahin jaante chote", Arnav couldn't meet his eyes in the mirror because he knows, he has hurt and crushed Khushi's innocent heart one more time. He knows her concerns for him are genuine and real and her eyes never lie to him , NEVER... Anjali one more time showed him the way towards her, towards his own heart to meet this confusion and confliction within and again one name slips through his concerned voice "Khushi" without whom he can't live.

Pause here: Loved the mirror use and reflections here. Especially the one where Arnav turns back to the mirror and remembers the  FBs of Khushi's concern and how he buried her concerns in her fake acting to shatter her pure soul. Love when he lowers his eyes for being so ashamed of his actions. Now he will use "Shyam's words to dissect each situation to dilute his confusion and to solve his confliction and that will help him later when he will be away from Khushi in abducted hands.

Symbolism and connection: The glass is broken on Arnav' side which refers broken accords in his life since from his past and that is so beautifully shown here.His past is full of it but he is trying hard to keep his Di's life intact but his own is still shattered as his own shadow is at the top of broken glass [Sohara this is for you],but Anjali's words"nahin jane daina chahiye" is going to mend his over time and he will never let her go no matter what.

Other side on a light note, Mamiji is slowly slowly accepting her son's happiness and giving them space while these two are coming closer physically every time but how much by heart ,that is a different story.

Loved the kitchen scene for two reasons, 

1-Anjali and Payal were both worried for their siblings and Anjali witnessed Khushi's genuine concern which remains always there even when she resents her later .

2-If Khushi was in the middle of these pillars and is the pillar herself keeping these two safe , standing at their positions , married and happy and all 

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtp4s5_arnav-khushi-love-scene-276-arnav-lies_shortfilms

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

Btw, indi, faiqa, anyone, any thoughts on meera bai vs sufiism..they seem similar.

Miss issk.

Horizon 

Meera's love is only for Lord Krishna, Who is not creator of this world.He was a messenger.

Sufiism is all about reaching to the creator breaking all barriers, in one frame.

inteha hai keh Khuda bande se karta hai ISHQ and banda uss se.There is no other way around.

You can relate this to our Story like Khushi loved her Krishna"Arnav" and that's why we had him since from the beginng.

Loved first Janmashtami because we have a lot to see ans discuss ,A LOT just like EPI 1st through Epi 7