Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

aarwen this is what ur post compelled me to do...😊

Journey of Duppatta... 

Sometimes the greatest journey, is the distance traveled between two people.
Adam Miller

Duppatta , a symbol of shield , a protection, a respect and torch of union.A fabric of tug which they both were holding and tilting away from each other but always remaining holding it tightly till he embraces her by accepting her , by delivering her a message that she is his respect...with DeviMaiya's blessings and then he keeps it to assure her that he is her respect and she doesn't have to look or seek for it or even worry for it.He will be covering her with His and she will cover him by Hers meaning they both are going to be there for each other at every level no matter what.

The journey of Dupatta starts with Epi 1, when her Dupatta falls in his feet,but she takes his protection , his passionate color around her neck ...red duppatta

Next time , her white Duppatta , her purity touches his face...no feet , his head,Where both are covering their heads with white...he did accept  her as his respect that day at Dargha but unintentionally"tum se kya mangoo main tum khud hi samajh lo...Maula.."...she is walking right next to him just a a distance of piece of cloth A chaddar...a form of Duppatta is shielding em and that is also red , he is her HORUS , her protector the day one...and she crosses his way ...by touching his visage as an assurance that his dark and "bey rang" colorless life is going to be touched by the purity of LOVE which he is seeking for years but he has to step forward to reach her by accepting the Fate but he stays there watching her instead.But the door of his heart has indeed opened with her essence which breeze of her visage made it possible but silently.He had no control here...regardless "everything is in my control and will be"...They both ties Dhagga in red and green and also Mannat locks in between green and red Duppattas...their union was destined that day.The key of his heart reaches to it's owner...Khushi...But he makes sure the owner of his heart should be at it's place and for that he takes out her Duppatta again...in front of whole Lukhnow which gets filthy by EVIL hands...but this was another way to reach to the next level of purity...The evil becomes a source to make her to stay near to her owner always...

Next time Duppata becomes happy when he HEARS her calling her protector to save her and he reaches there to hold her right next to his heart...remember the color of Duppatta is rainbow..mixture of all but majority is red, orange, & pink ...After this Duppatta seeks his embrace in his office , in his vicinity , longing to be near him and this time she has no control over it and this Dupptta makes his day and night only yearning for her..."eik saye ki tarah chah gaye hai..." but DeviMaiyya's lal chunari stops her too

She comes back in his life and Duppatta springs with joy in his arms and then this joy takes them on a love trip where he searches her but Duppatta again brings them closer but this time he picks up from his feet and returns her but also turns around to show her RESPECT.

The next trip of Duppatta is on her head where she has been chosen by him as her BRIDE...That is the moment where couldn't resist her at all.DM's shunk announces her as his bride.

That sense of ownership makes him hold it tightly and mark her his by challenging her to mark him as hers during wedding season.

That pull of love changes to a tug yet knot remains in between them.

Journey of Duppatta never gets rest under  these storms till he accepts this as his own and embraces her by announcing her HIS RESPECT putting all ego aside just their love for each other by acknowledging that they can't live without each other and DM's shunk in the BG celebrates that with them..."We are safe" indeed .The color is blue with orange , pink stripes in it as they are accepting each others with all the flaws ,Rajkumar and Shaitan ...Beauty and the beast is one in each others embrace.

Arnav doesn't stay there and wants Khushi to embrace their love and union and he assures her that HE is her RESPECT and PROTECTOR for forever but Radha Krishan want them to play another round with this.If Krishna can bring him downstairs to make him lightening the Diya with Khushi's nutkhat plan , he wants him to be in the Mandir for his Khushi  , where he was once to free pigeons for his mother.

Finally the game gets over but that day Khushi wears the same color as of Sheesh Mahal, with green and Golden and pinkish red Duppatta  to declare to her owner by marking her HIS with untouchable Knot to start a new journey...Duppata is in content for forever with Love and Joy.

Faiqa I wasn't too happy with my edit. There were so many scenes to chose from that it felt incomplete.. and then you came along and did this.. Very very very sweet.. You took us through this beautiful love story holding on to the folds of a joyously fluttering in the breeze color changing dupatta...  Thank you for this..
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Tumhare liye main Pooja karloon,
Tumhare khane ko pehle chak loon 😆😆
Tumhe apne maathe ki bindiya sajaa doon,
Tumhi swami ho, tumhi swami ho

Durga 😆😆 interesting and amusing

Shaadi ke liye majboor karta tha 😆😆
kar li na shaadi mane na mane alag baat😆😉
Apne gussey se darata tha

gussa itna haseen hai to pyaar kisa hoga😉

Chalhov, thanks for the above comments. Yes, shaadi to hogayi. Aha, what a song. Gussa is indeed haseen. Pyaar is going to be khatarnaak, for the viewers that is. 😆
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Indi, thanks for loving the poem. 😳 

@Faiqa, what a zabardast dupatta post. Loved it immensely. I am inspired. Shayad kuch chid jaaye tarannum mein, dekhte hain ... 😳 (Something might come out in melody, let's see...) 

Btw, thanks for the vm 'Main tenu...'. I have downloaded it. It is really beautiful. I'd heard the song earlier too. Did Sohara post it earlier? Ya, where is Issk nowadays? 

@Horizon, thanks for the Saibo song and vm. It is awesome. The song suits so well. Wonder if there is a song that doesn't gel with IPK. Even, the regional songs look good on Arshi. I was watching a Tamil vm by Siva today, my daughter says 'Mom, Tamil vm? Ye to hadd se zyada hogaya.' 😆 
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 226

Rajkumar ya Shaitan  

Ye kahani thi Sundari aur Shaitan
Kaise aagaya beech mein Rajkumar
Sapnon mein aake karta tha pyaar
Haqeekat mein karta rehta tha takraar
Kaise ho sakta do shakal ek insaan
Pal mein Rajkumar, Pal mein Shaitan

Ek bagiya ko seenchta tha Shaitan
Sundari usey dekhke thi hairaan
Shaadi ke liye majboor karta tha
Vipreet do baaton se huyi pareshaan

Translation:

This story was  Beauty and Beast
How did the Prince come in the middle
In dreams he would come and love  
In reality he would always have a spar  
How can it be, two faces, one person
One moment Prince, One moment Beast  

Beast would look after a garden  
Beauty would see and be astonished  
He would force her to marry him
He would scare her with his anger  
She was upset with these two constrasting things

Durga this is amazing! Your words represent the core idea of this episode.. ⭐️
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Episode 228

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBOdDsmpe7k[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast on Wednesday, 11th April 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn, for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see

Blasters takes 225 - 227
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

"although 'making love' may serve as a polite name for an act that has many rude ones, it's misleading. for lovers do not so much make love as they are remade by love--dipped into the fire, melted down, reshaped. if they are devoted to one another, love will transform them, dissolving the shells of their old separate selves and making them anew." 

~~~ scott russel sanders, a private history of awe ~~~

How do you manage to get such apt quotes? Do you just remember reading them or search for them when you sit to write? This one is fantastic..

episode 227

"god knows kab aaygi!" god knows when she'll come, the episode started with asr waiting for khushi to come to their bedroom, wanting to see her despite having been pretty nasty to her a couple of days ago. a sense of someone becoming part of you, your day incomplete without them coming through, even as he lies awake on his uncomfortable chaise longue, his eyes darting to the hideous multi-coloured mobile which she has added, defiantly altering his room to accommodate her. he the lover of black, white, grey, at best some dull brown, sober blues, muted olive green now in a blast of colour. they are on his walls, adorning his poolside, on his bed (poor fellow, the pink floral sheet next to his brown one, so telling of two really differently made people), and he can do nothing about it. 

but back to "god knows kab aaygi," and the outburst "but who cares" (r rolling, utterly endearing), i have to say i can't think of a single tv hero whose dialogues were as natural and perfectly in line with persona. he is westernised, sharp, a man of few words, clipped and non fussy, an urban soul. his words are from his life, his times... english comes in naturally, expresses him as he is, his language may not be pure and shuddha, but it is energetic and urban, mixing a smattering of english into hindi or using hindi words most naturally in an english sentence. It must have been a chain reaction that the dialogue writers gave him a few English phrases. Saw how he did more than justice to it which lead to more English one liners. 

despite sad sighs from purists, i think the "mixed" language is here to stay and more and more a sign of our times... the english having gone everywhere and spreading their language, it sort of crossed over and began to belong to all of us and we speak it our way... and now that the colonial days are kind of over and there is an ease with one's own culture, not considering it in any way infra dig, it's almost cool to mix both tongues. i see it in my land all the time, and elsewhere too. in fact, i speak this combined language myself, my bangla has some english in it (makes many people cringe), and when i write i use words like pyaar nafrat mohabbat ramanchi quite easily right here, all the time.

asr's sentence construction is matter of fact and far from flowery, and totally contemporary; another matter that he says all this with the air of a nawab and you want to rush and become part of his darbar, an aura of ancient indian nobility, its best side that is, somehow clings to him though he is oh so westernised really. and no matter what his state of mind or the story... never, not once, does his dialogue sound thobby, out of place, unreal, or filmi. huge salaams to hitesh kewaliya and team... they were superb with dialogues. each and every character was well thought out in terms of the spoken word, especially the very down to earth and "normal" sounding hero who actually was the most larger than life character of the entire show. It really suited the character and was never off the mark. Nothing filmi or larger than life unreal about the words he spoke just the overall effect so natural as if he was flinging out these words with no care to what he chose to say.. very precise .. felt normal when he said it.. made super special by the way he said..

"ab sundari ko shaitan ke mahal mein jana hai..." now beauty has to enter beast's castle... she's pretending she doesn't care too. yet she's most irritated he's gone to sleep. they haven't spoken to each other for a while, she's wilting without him... a funny fear of this angry man she loves and a sense of dejection that he didn't want to see her. 

at this point, there's only one thing to do, turn to the goat who comes calling and have a hearty chat, while the who cares man must open his eyes and see her the moment he hears her voice. 

and later... till he's seen her and she him, where is sleep. where is peace.

227 is officially the opening of what came to be known as the swami track. the first time i saw it, i laughed a lot, but also got angry, felt disconnected, did not see what it had to do with the two characters i had gotten to know. why this break into meaningless laughter.

while reading aarwen's take, it suddenly struck me... this was not just ha ha funny.  the smiley is meant to represent me doing Khushi crazy dance this was two people in a terribly tricky situation, who desperately love and need each other, who though living in the same room for days, cannot do what they want to do with the other... love, make love, discover each other physically and emotionally... do all the things a newly married couple who adore each other might do. Absolutely lovely thought!

along with an emotional restlessness and the anger they both feel, a sexual tension and hankering is growing. a need.

this perhaps is one way of engaging. its craziness makes it special. exclusive. and breathtakingly intimate. this is perhaps the instincts' way of devising the mating dance... a foreplay as it were. we have seen them before hurling water at each other, again in that intimate, i want to reach you touch you sort of way... that time he was doing crazy things to bring her back home.

since the tumultuous evening of valentine's day, every now and then their true feelings has come careening out and the dam has almost broken... holi, heer ranjha. but just as surely, after that has come anger and distance. because one thinks the other is a harlot, and the other thinks she's been dragged into hell by a monster.

there's no resolution, no let up. the tension keeps mounting.

khushi is mad at him and wants revenge. but note, she is not exactly doing really terrible things to him. now suppose it were shyam who was bothering her, would she do cute little things like hanging up salman poster, taking over his bed, washing clothes in his pool or would she be slapping him and running out of the place? You stole words right out of my mouth.. I was planning to write just this for my next take. You are right both are not doing anything terrible are there? One is actually almost patiently bearing everything and the other is just playing a game. Both aren't trying to break apart simple perform the steps of what feels like an elaborately choreographed dance.

here instead, she is "ragging" him, roughing him up a bit, a way of "touching" him, and enjoying herself hugely while doing it too. by her proactive dive into revenge mode she is actually keeping the conversation alive, the emotions warm and in place. and he? if lavanya did these things to him would he tolerate it? would he play along? never... his instinct is picking the cues alright and he is playing back with her... now angry, now fretful, now pulling, now hauling, but never ever letting go. Indifference is the worst thing in a relationship. And these are so far from it. They failed at staying apart and perhaps can't bear that pain anymore so have subconsciously changed strategy. There is no hurt in the picture now just a game. Childish maybe but then who said love needs to be sensible?

this is too exciting to walk away from, that is why neither lets it go... not till the day on the bridge and the "truth" is out.

there was no way of keeping the conversation normal, so this was the way... one of the many ways in which lovers speak and flirt when normal channels are not available.

after the first scene, came two people looking at each other yearningly before either could sleep, then before setting out to "kill him with love" her convulsive need to touch his hair as he sleeps there looking vulnerable and lovely... all say the same thing. love. and these tender moments give the structure of the episode its depth... you know everything is really an intimate communication between two lovers.

love has strange ways of speaking. sometimes it says swami.

his eyes opened the moment she passed him, and of course, he stared at her with endless longing as she slept... no matter what the misunderstanding, the chhap gaya hai, the whatever... the "khushi!" he'd connected to his dil ki dhadkan... that truth asserts itself over all else.

and so with her.

first look in the morning at her bed naturally... but she's gone. "subah subah dabba service shuru ho gaya... pata nahin yeh natak kab tak chalega..." he knows this is a natak. not for a second is he fooled, but he does play along.

okay, breathing break. couldn't get a cap, so swift was the slight flapping of jacket and putting on of button. but i am at the foot of the steps, dead.

telling meeting with di who is now resolved to interfere a bit and ask if all is well. the intercepting of the beastly letter has her thinking. i am trying to hear her, but please must a man look so deadly even in red tika? partucularly so in fact. brown suit, red teeka, should be a fashion disaster but aaargh. Haha 

I like Anjali in this yellow saree. Its such a bright color but the saree is very pretty

daljeet is a lovely anjali and the bro sis vibe consistently beautiful and believable, though i am a rough tough sort so anjali's gentleness and cheek stroking can drive me nuts at times, but it's such a lovely way of showing how much he actually needs to be shown love too, though he doesn't say so... contrary nature, you'll show me love, i'll harrumph and stalk off but you'll know i am thrilled inside and really thrive on"laad" from those who matter to me, and i don't need too many such people, in fact i won't allow too many such, just one... or maybe two. ❤️

anjali shoos away her irritating brother, after his utterly devastating, "main aisa hi hoon" i am like that (yeah he is and please do not try to change him anyone), and that gorgeous, "di jo bolna hai clearly bolo". then she comes to khushi and while explaining her strange bro's ways, gives her the deadliest weapon to attack her rakshas with... love. seems he can't, never could handle being petted and loved... 

di explains, he puts up a badi si diwar, a huge wall, if you evince lub, but if you work with him his way, you'll reach him and get to see a new asr... aha! "ab ek nayi khushi kumari gupta singh raizada bhi nazar aayenge.

toh yeh hai shaitan ka asli raaz!" now a new kkgsr will be visible too, so that's the beast's secret.

next thing you know, she has a long ghungat on and dragging his feet, he leaps up, sees her new look freaks out... goes to check his shoes... he knows the minx he's married. kuch dala hai kya! a brusque question, and very cleverly writers connect us to one of the cutest and most love releasing days in all of ipk, episode 75, mango juice in shoe because she couldn't get orang, ohhh will he ever forget that day, his heart did such a flip, and his smile had to lopside.

we are reminded by just that one dialogue that this is kkg, she is quite capable of these childish plans and extra filminess. in fact, she thrives on this whole thing. You know after reading this I was thinking that maybe she was a bit like this always. Remember how she danced around with the broom on "roop suhana lagta hai" and made her family join in? Maybe with the increasing familiarity with the laad governor adding a mixture of "haq" "love" and "revenge" to the equation ta da... we get out new version of extreme ott sanka devi.

she's all sweetness, he's hassled... he can sense a full blown strategy here. "kyunki aap hamare pati hain... aur yeh hamara kartavya hai," because you are my husband and this is my duty, she avers demurely to his ragged question... why are you taking off my shoe?

"no, i don't want any kartavya!" oh that hindi mix.

as she goes to leave, ready to dash into the door, a "khushi!" and a lunge forward to make sure she doesn't get hurt, and into the comedy gets mixed a stroke of "i love you dammit". 

"normally toh tumse chala nahin jata, upar se dupatta or liya... hatao isse," sublimely brusque the voice. normally? takes years to know a person that well, but in just six months he knows all about her "normally" and of course being laad governor he has the right to tell her to take off her ghungat in a loud commanding voice. lovely. Another lovely from my side. 

i did always like his attitude to women... no need to change and do things to fit in with anyone or some archaic tradition, be your own person, do as you please.

"saath nibhana sathiya," wife is delighted with the results of her simple ploy. and dialogue writers have a lot of fun setting up a cool slick and filmi to and fro between the two.

"kya naya drama hai?" what's this new drama? aaah the voice, a funny sort of patience in it, he is going to put up with the drama, it's better than the silence.

"oh but it's been on for a while." she deliberately misunderstands. gh was writer of that serial too, and gopi vahu was pretty popular in her time, makes me wonder what the ladkiyan of my country want.

"i am talking about your drama."

"but mine is not that, taking care of you is my kartavya."

"DAMN THE KARTAVYA!" man stalks out, door is banged. i am again dead. who says death is forever, some you must return from again and again only to seek the pleasure of death once more.

wife gets ready to use his allergy to love as her "ramban davai"... she has found a path to reach him actually and stay very close, striking what she aims at... his heart. 

next morning, all set to drive him nuts, she got blown away just looking at him. then she told herself to be strong and attack... be strong, huh? so you have feelings for this nasty man who has hauled you to the temple, turned your life into a mess... niiice.

"humney kaha uthiye na, swami!" i said, wake up, swami!

"swami... what...!!!" of course, swami had to look ddg in that flopped hair, just up from sleep state. and my favorite part of barun's face, his asymmetrical right lip, pulled down at the corner, at its sexiest in the swami days.

"aap ke 'what the' ke karan thandi ho rahi hai..." because of your 'what the' the tea's getting cold. shudh pure hindi with a little asr in it. ufff.

then came another classic: who the hell is swami?!!!

only barun can make that sound cute, confused, maddening, hot, little boy, all man. i am seriously considering upgrading myself from fangirl to groupie. Aww Indi di you really miss him lots..

"aap, aur kaun," you, who else, countered the fiend in green swirling alluring churidar kurta, veil adorning head.

sparkling dialogues, constant to and fro... "ghungat hatao, humey swami mat bulao!" remove the veil, don't call me swami... no please, thank you... only roughness and intimacy. I agree. I mentioned this in my post too that they were just to into the conversation. Not almost strangers forced to marry but ease of knowing each other. no fear of misunderstanding.. no boundaries.. 

"kaise na bulao?" how not to call you? more drama, more foreplay... 

"yeh toh hamare kshma maangne ka..." this is my way of asking for forgiveness.

"kya maangne ka...?!!" the harvard grad is flummoxed by the shudh bhasha.

dialogue writer has a bit of fun with teh real shudh bhasha speaker of the show, the totally croked shyam... and teh actor's name is tossed into madam's dialogue... an "abhaas" of whatever is mentioned.

"swami!! oh nnnot again... stop it just stop it..!!" he can't take it. 

"humne aap ka tauliya aur itr bahar rakha hai, aap nahane jaa sakte hain..." i have kept your towel and perfume, please go for your bath, says teh supreme patni/wife of the raizadas.

"haaanh?" is all the articulate tycoon can manage. i have a feeling had they been in a "normal" marriage too, he'd have not expected his wife to do such things. very cutely self sufficient this 27 year old... i like. 🤣

"pss.. pss parrfume..." khushi is incorrigible, and sanaya unsurpassable here.

he goes ballistic checking... "zaroor kuch gadbad hai", bet there's some hanky panky. i am thinking of the lovely gadbad episodes straight after teej... when she was so humg up on some gadbad that had happened.

"gadbad ho gayi, jiji... tumne uska naam le liya. ab saari raat humey neend nahin aayegi... baar baar ussika khayal aata rahega."  

in this episode, complete gadbad with his life. 

the poor man looks at her irate, and snarls, "swami se achha toh laad governor he tha..." laad governor was better than swami... so he is willing to take one of her names. actually, she has given him that name first, and he has sort of gotten attached. she is "pagal" withan amused smile, he is "laad governor " with clenched teeth... another way of saying darling, sweet heart, lover, whatever.

asr is hot and hotter. kkgsr is fun and games and sexy... 

the fiend dances. the beast discovers colour in his wardrobe now. "what the!" at another level of pure sexiness is blasted out.

shudh hindi torture continues, shy and feminine "aapatti" fearing wife says, "aapki kameez kissi poorani film ki tarah lagti thi...", your clothes looked like some old film... she has thrown 'em all away... he is not throttling her, just glaring as she plays "kaanto wala phool game... swami, this is love... 

as she leaves, of course, she walks into the door. and he yells, "dhyan se!", watch out... he hates watching her get hurt. he knows he's hurt her, he knows there was something wrong, galat in the way this happened. even if she were the harlot he believed her to be. most important, if he had his way, if he were not the man who took all responsibility on himself, he'd never ever ever hurt her. try throwing away even the sweetest gentlest man's entire wardrobe and see what he does. so true.. Arnav's love was always on display barring no holds.. Khushi just needed to open her eyes to what devi maiyya had told her many many episodes ago. the rain of stars.. the showering of flowers.. the hammering heart.. what more proof do you need..

she hears his concern and she has to smile. though she covers it up with a phoney "shukriya" quickly.

toward the end of episode, some more rambans at the viewer.

asr talks to akash... uff. 

asr yells at hp, "JAAAO!" again i leave the planet. 😛

and yes, he was bare torso, the flattest stomach, the most toned arms and clavicle, the towel there to make it all look hotter, hair wet and tousled, anger in his eyes and stance, right lip dragged down and demanding swoons.

it's a good thing she had her dupatta on... otherwise foreplay would have gone much further than shudh tv audience can take.

and finally, the ultimate torture and loss of identity for our hero... he is in red, she is giggly and triumphant in green... go and stop, constant signaling.

two actors, perfectly matched in their ability to portray a range of feelings and delightfully versatile, kept sexy alive and kicking despite the ha ha. this is really really tough actually. comedy has a brain thing to it and sex a gut thing, in most cases, the brain tends to drown out the gut in our world where such a premium is put on being sharp and witty, a premise of the brain. the writing was easy and light and the actors made it sparkle and dance. Now am missing IPK so badly 💔

sorry to say, one of the clearest indications that creatives were getting lost... all the trp and channel interference and demand had put too much pressure, the first crack that showed... babli.

and if you inspected a bit more, you'd see akash and payal's character being pushed around, not really headed anywhere. i am the last one to quibble about pure language and stuff but what is "aap ne meri subah bana di?" i bet none of the dialogue guys wrote that... direct translation from angrejiii? but mano kept my heart with her "kishmishes."

i watched 50 this morning, when khushi left for lucknow... there were several separate segments... nani la mami and cooking, kkg leaving, shyam looking for her, di and ar at lakshminagar. the episode tied everything up so neatly, easy flow into each other, wonderful use of dialogues, no lose ends, such great use of asr/anjali/shyam in front of kkg's house, anjali as usual hiding from reality behind puja... these were creatives fresh and inspired, interested in every second of the episode. unfortunately, forced marriage on, that interest waned.

Indi di instead of doing what am actually supposed to be doing in office have spent the whole past hour reading re-reading you post trying to decide what to highlight what to leave out.. Had so much fun reading what you wrote. Somehow you managed to make it not at all childish but about grown up love. Your post a recipe to using physical emotional love.. swirled into a delightfully light exquisite cocktail.. rescuing it from becoming a common kala khatta..

Have some comments in between as well.

And you actually mentioned my name 😳 . To say am ecstatic is an understatement.. Thank you for the post! 
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

This epi aired last Friday on the rerun.

The last rabba ve came when she took milk for him by the pool side after he ate that mirchiwala dal...
Khushi on  a mission to thoroughly pull her Laad Governor's leg.. "chote.. Arnavji.. na naach sakte.. na gaa sakte.."..a hold on her hand was missed  and she has to reach where she is destined to.. in to his arms... a long awaited rabba ve ... almost a month later..

"mujhe tumhe pakadna nahi chahiye tha.. girne dena chahiye tha.. HMMM"!!!
(I shouldn't have held you.. I should have let you fall!)

Every time I hear that "hmm' I die 1000 times! Intimacy doesn't always need to be physical!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bqa4FHN1uBk[/YOUTUBE]

Ok horizon its official! Am going to first blindly press the like on every one of your posts and then read ahead 😊.. Will save me time to press like at the end..
aarwen thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarwen

Ok horizon its official! Am going to first blindly press the like button on every one of your posts and then read ahead 😊.. Will save me time to press like at the end..

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 226

Rajkumar ya Shaitan  

Ye kahani thi Sundari aur Shaitan
Kaise aagaya beech mein Rajkumar
Sapnon mein aake karta tha pyaar
Haqeekat mein karta rehta tha takraar
Kaise ho sakta do shakal ek insaan

Ek bagiya ko seenchta tha Shaitan
Sundari usey dekhke thi hairaan
Shaadi ke liye majboor karta tha
Vipreet do baaton se huyi pareshaan

Translation:

This story was  Beauty and Beast
How did the Prince come in the middle
In dreams he would come and love  
In reality he would always have a spar  
How can it be, two faces, one person

Beast would look after a garden  
Beauty would see and be astonished  
He would force her to marry him
He would scare her with his anger  
She was upset with these two constrasting things

Your poem is fabulous as usual.
great job!👏
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Aarwen~
thanks for reading my looong take on 227.
It's my pleasure that you enjoyed.
You are so right about Anjali. She deftly made Khushi understand her point. She didn't impose or hurt her, but conveyed her wish in a subtle way. Clever woman. I wish if they would've shown her as an independent working woman, who just didn't usurp her brother'm money, but did something of her own. At least they could show some progress in her life after Shyam's revelation.😔
And yes, Barun knows how to deliver the monosyllabic dialogue so sexily!