Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 41

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Oh i almost forgot... i was at the marvelous india art fair y'day and got you something...

(That jamini roy middle bottom...form and content unadulterated...one day one day...)

😃 thanks for the "something" you got me. the other day my daughter said, hey, you have india in your name... i was like but of course... india and now indus, looks like this rishta is janam janam ka... aaargh may i please be a slim tall european or something next life... nahiiin i didn't say indo euorpean...

you like jamini roy? so much a part of the whole bengal thing. used to know a lady who grew up in shantiniketan and took jamini roy so much for granted, she painted over an original, changing the tone of the girl's sari to suit the decor of her drawing room... some part of me still giggles at the look on her face when she was telling me this... i have a feeling she didn't actually regret it.

Thank you so much for your heart rendering and insightful analysis on episode  226, Aarwen, Cyn, Faiqu, In di. And Soha for joyful 206-7. Kate enjoyed watching the SBB segments. For all of you with love and hugs ðŸ˜ƒ

@ 226

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
Hi Blasters!  More off-screen segments to share!

[SBB] 9th April 2012: Sanaya & Barun (Khushi becomes Gopi), Episode 227 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXDFErdTonU[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXDFErdTonU

[SBS] 9th April 2012: Sanaya & Barun (Khushi hides Arnav's Shirts/Khushi's motive), Episode 227 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akYJIMpAwE[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akYJIMpAwE

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

EPISODE 226

Wonderfully written post! Can't highlight right now but you talked about all the points that stood out for me in the episode. What Khushi said about her dreams of Rajkumar and that the shaitaan and raajkumar were same felt like a sort of confession to me. And Arnav's expressions throughout and change in music reinforced that he did understand that Khushi was thinking about him. And because of this scene though initially I was not a fan of the episode I started to like it.

Of course there was the part with the kids as well which I loved watching in this episode! All because of Arnav's expressions.

Your post also had me wondering of Arnav as a child and how naughty he was. This was an aspect I did not think of before. The edit catching the new year eve moment between Arnav and Akash has the perfect moment capturing Arnav's smirk. We didn't need words as a confirmation of who had done it.. 

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 226

Rajkumar Vs Shaitan 

The tale of Beauty and the beast has been present from  a long time , A timeless tale of love conquering all. He made his confession during  Heer ranjha and through this classic she not only confessed her feelings but also realizing the eye opening facts for her Rajkumar. Kudos to the creatives for choosing such a story  and  blending  it to Arnav and Khushi's story...What is different with Arnav and Khushi!? Nothing in my eyes - Khushi marries Arnav to save her Jiji's marriage and he did to save his Di's married life by keeping the reason as a secret from Khushi and behaves like a monster.Despite of all the hatred, he has for her and wanted to give her, he is falling more and more in love with her . Just like him how much hatred she thinks she has for him is nothing but her love for him and can't stop showering it with her innocence. They will be one as Khushi has already changed this arrogant man and made his heart believe in love , she will change this beast in the future also.She will bring him out of the darkness and show him light  and she is the only one who can do it.La's words..."tum hi ho jo unse who sab keh pati ho jo who sunna nahin chahte..."[u r the one who has courage to tell him what no one else has]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:During Telepathy..."Khushi kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki "and ...and same with Khushi, "hum ne kitni koshish ki aap se pyar na karne keh liye..."

Arnav was looking for Khushi, worried and tensed to find her whereabouts.Then his heart skips a beat and his feet gets halt at the  voice that he had been longing to hear.But my grabber is instead of confronting her like he did during Havan,"do u know what I m going through.." or in Mandir"main pagloon ki tarah nahin dhoondonga..."[I will not look for you madly]... he stands outside and doesn't disturb her as he would never admit to himself this fact that he was missing her badly and at the same time he is giving her space too.He leaves her in convulsion hearing her busy routines to stay away from him. He marches to the hall, where he finds three ladies of the house entering .He questions them regarding the presence of the children and they refresh his mood by telling him the latest change in KKGSR...Arnav grits his teeth in anguish.Again the small conversation between Nani and him gives us the vital hint of his childhood...as Nani mentions ,he was a naughty kid...and Anjali mentioned this so many times that he was an angry and arrogant since childhood .So he is Shaitan and Rajkumar since from his childhood...Loved seeing him frustrated and cute at the same time after finding out "She ain't giving up her Dabba service"...

Pondering Connected Dots: On new year Eve we came across through Akash that he was a naughty kid when he glued him on his bed and Arnav's Smirk confirmed it.

Symbolism and connections:4 kids...meaning craving and desire of a woman...as Arnav was longing for Khushi since last two days.

Kids will come 5days from 7-9 ...all together 21 which shows maturity and responsibility in actions...which both are showing towards realization.

Khushi accepts Nani as her own in front of kids and then corrects herself it as her husband's Nani which shows that she has accepted each and every relationship of His as her own  and indirectly accepted him as her own too..

Khushi begins to narrate the story of Beauty and the Beast by holding  the mask of beast and other side camera shows Arnav talking with Aman how the media is masking AR as monsters in the public. Nice touch ... They both collide at the doorway suddenly and Khushi screams in the darkness .Kids gather around Khushi and she turns on the lights, sees that it is Arnav and not a monster..Arnav starts to shout at Khushi in his annoyance and  Khushi jumps up for sparring with her finger as usually but reality bites and she withdraws her hand and moves away from him..

Khushi is under the impression that Arnav is a monster and she continues to think so.Loved this small touch as she is in the darkness when she thinks all verbally but turns on the light and see him ...in other words , Khushi is in dark and is not aware of the real Arnav and does not understand that her heart only beats for him who is haunting her heart as always .She realizes it  when she turns on  the light and then she meets the fact to embrace that it is him in this monster and prince cloak and then her fantasy story changes to reality one...She has enlightened by the fact that this is the man who resides in her heart  but she does not acknowledge him yet, turns around and shuts him out but has not refused him either ..

Pause Here: When Khushi first rages to challenge and then begins to remove her hand which is holding the mask of the beast .It is Khushi who is going to separate his beasty side from him...with love and innocence.

Then comes my favorite part of the episode. Arnav confesses so many times and recently he did on Heer Ranjha act, but this is the first time when Khushi is confessing and admitting her true feelings for him through this story. There were many reasons for me to like this Beauty and the beast , Shaitan and Sundari story. Every single dialogue was well thought of and portrayed her emotions so well.Kudos to the writer...

I always wanted to see Khushi's feelings to be heard by him which is very rarely shown to us.This is the first epi towards that first step. The most beautiful thing to see is the state of confusion that Khushi is in and this is the first time she is realizing that her prince charming and her Rakshus is the same person.She always dreamed of him as her Rajkumar to be with him but his Shaitan side is keeping her at distance.  She always remain in this state..."aap aise kyuon hain.." till she knows the reason..

Khushi mentions  every detail about Arnav as a Shaitan - about his habits and one of those is of watering plants and loving them and her own habit of watching him from a distance doing that .

PONDERING CONNECTIND DOTS AND THINKABLE MOMENT:Plants which he chopped off after the revelation of her engagement and she was looking at him from a distance that day too and he didn't allow her to touch but couldn't refuse her soft touch and hold either...Now he takes care of these plants and grow em with love and affection by himself...These plants are referring to his EMOTIONS and LOVE for Khushi which are growing each day under his care unintentionally beyond his control...and so as hers as she is watching him from a distance showering those through his arrogant yet caring and demanding style.

She narrates how Shaitaan demands of the Sundari to marry him but she refuses each time... However ,she sees her Prince charming...Rajkumar.. every night in her dream. Arnav's expression in this scene was brilliant as he jerked up hearing this...looked at her stunned."lekin har raat sundari  ko sapne main eik rajkumaar dikhta tha - jiska swabhaav bahut acha tha - meetha bolta tha - sundari ka bahut khayal rakhta tha" -(Arnav is bewildered after hearing these words and he looks at her) Karvatain badalti sundari sirf ussi ke khawab dekhti thi...(Arnav is looking at her stunned and confounded)...He considers himself as a Shaitan by gulping down his pain and thinks she is dreaming of someone else who she loves as her Prince...meaning Shyam..her words are searing his wounded heart here.

Khushi continues with the story when her eyes lands on tensed Arnav, who is watching her keenly with plain hurt and mild anger in his eyes. Khushi gives him her innocent and  honest yet confused look. Her eyes reflects her inner sadness which he has inflicted upon her.He looks down with remorse in his eyes but she continues  the story saying that the prince and the beast was the same .. keh shaitaan aur rajkumar donon eik hi aadmi thay... (Arnav and Khushi both have flashbacks)... ".Arnav gets startled hearing this which was a  contrary to what he thought. The beast and the Prince were one and the same  !!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS AND THINKABLE MOMENT:If I have to analyze this particular dialogue" kuch samjh hi nahi payi woh.." -from Khushi's pov .Khushi expected that NIGHT a confession of love from Arnav,her Rajkumar who had helped her with the guests as a waiter, who had cared for her when she had hurt herself.That fateful night she was expecting his confession of love when misunderstandin creeped in between them. He crashed her dreams that night and she got stuck with the Shaitaan. The Rajkumar that she had seen in him was lost after that night. She is hurt, confused and above all she cannot understand him now and herself. She has seen two different sides to him. She loves the prince  and if she takes the prince she must accept the beast  unconditionally too..The moment of realization was shown brilliantly by Sanaya ..The surprise mingled with awareness and a tinge of sadness .. Both are confused what had just happened?...

Khushi decodes ASR really well here. Both remember the moments of each other. Arnav recalls the moment seeing her lifeless on the stage.Death and fear of losing her gives him a courage to confess his deep desire for her as a Rajkumar and right after this he remembers how  he throws all her things demanding answers as a Shaitan...Khushi remembers how he lifted her to find the answer of his query roughly and rudely.. My grabber is her story turns into a monologue as Khushi begins to see Arnav as a Arnav and not the Shaitan.. begins to ponder  why does he acts like two sides of a coin. 

Beautifully portrayed and very well shown on how both Arnav and Khushi knew what her words meant and for whom. Somewhere in the bottom of their hearts they both know that they love each other - they are made for each other - yet they both are so much in pain..

The letter conversation starts where Arnav makes an attempt to break off  Mrs. Raizada's silence! So what's a bif deal  if they will not speak to each other - they will write and talk!... But my grabber is even in that attempt he did not forget to address Khushi as '"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada'" and Khushi was addressing Arnav as '"Arnav Shaitaan singh Raizada'".Just like kids he refused to accept her as Sundari and she proves him Shaitan..

He calls her a liar as he thinks she is lying to everyone and can't accept the reality regardless there are mirrors meaning moments that she could confess that she was giving false hopes to him while cheating on him and lying to entire family just like he was saying ""Jo chot mujhe pohnchi hai uska kya?" But He is getting this clear hint too that she thinks of him as Shaitan. If kids were able see the innocence and the purity of Khushi, then why couldn't her see the same thing, which his heart is asking him to see, which is it in direct contrast with what his mind is trying to portray and what Shyam has told him.

However I loved Arnav's words in his letter - 'pariyon ki kahani se baahar niklo and face the reality' Double meaning dialogue... This was a way of Arnav to tell Khushi to stop dreaming, stop dreaming that she will get your "Rajkumar" meaning Shyam...While she clearly refers in her letter that how can she even dreams of her Rajkumar anymore because she has to dream of Shaitan too as both are present in you and I married you. This is a realization that she has to come out of reality to embrace both.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: I  loved Arnav in letter scene as it was reminded me of the scene when Khushi had brought in kids during Kanya puja he had blasted em off and today he is comfortable around them and playing smirk games too. Smirk while eating a kid like a Shaitan...

Arnav said this second time to Khushi.He said it when she refused to come home ...after Mandir scene"Sapnon ki duniya se bahar aao..." after water fight...

But there is no question...Khushi is "Bahar" in his life , which just spreads joy around him.

Again their resolute, Anjali is the one who gets the first information of the tiff in between them..My grabber is her...Right in the middle ..playing the role of mediator  and arbiter to bring them closer...

Moment of the day

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtp58i_arnav-khushi-love-scene-270-letters_shortfilms

my rajkumar and saitaan loved this di 
actually i love ipk only 
being this whatever other call 
but khushi was khushi here
i love her swami , tution and all 
accept few 
so i am always eager to relive them 
but exam 
so here i like and res the post
i will as time permit 
but your post not need my reading 
it is 
always 10 by 10 
thanks a lot for doing pm 
love you di 
sorry 

Originally posted by sohara

Wrote after a long time and the post became long as well. Don't get impatient while reading. hahaha. One of my favorite episode, so wrote a lot.

Episode-206

Anjali is delectable for the upcoming Holi. Her merriment increases more for the recent events that happened in their life. One of the reasons is definitely Arnav's marriage. What the way the marriage happened, but she and nani always wanted to see Arnav and Khushi together. Shyam acerbates to hear this. She asks him whether he knows the other reason or not. Shyam feigns ignorance, tells her he wants to hear from her mouth again. Anjali is scrumptious, cause she thinks Shyam loves her a lot and nowadays he spends more time with her.

"I don't have any other options."

The ultimate truth comes out from his mouth involuntarily. When Anjali shows her ambiguity, Shyam equivocates his words. He tells her that he wants to spend more time with their unborn baby. So that she can know him. Anajli doesn't get his shenanigan and gets elated at his cagey words.

it's the first holi of their baby and so as Khushi's

shyam mutters himself that he first will apply color on Khushi.

Khushi is sleeping beside the pool, blabbering in her semi dormant state. Making plans for holi. It seems like; she is loving her new bed room. What an optimistic and positive girl she is. She knows how to adapt and ignore the sadness and embrace the happy moments of life.

"Uthja Khushi aaj holi hai. Kitna kuch karni hai.

Wake up Khushi. it's holi. You need to do so many things."

She has to make jalebi, cold drinks, her preparation is huge, after all it's the time of felicity.

Arnav is stirring in his sleep and finally gets up at Khushi's prattle. He gets startled to hear her soliloquy in her slumber,

"What the."

Khushi continues her prattle,

"Have to buy colors too. Green for amma-babuji, ornage for buaji, blue for jiji and red for DM and yellow for me"..a sweet smile suffuses her face. She is looking angelic in her sleep.

(I never could knew the significance of this color if Faiqa wouldn't mentioned it in her take. Thanks faiqu)

"holi hai...It's holi!."

She gets up from her slumber, screams out loud in mirth.

"Old clothes for amma-babuji."

"Pagal"...crazy

A lopsided smile glints on Arnav's face to see his cute wife's innocent candor. I wonder did he ever wake up  like this, smiling! There was so many negative thought enciendred him, but Khushi's presence always made his heart elated. How can he think this angel can be a characterless home wrecker! He is happy to see the garrulous Khushi back.

Khushi realizes that she is in shantivan, not in her house. She feels gloomy at the thought. But averts her gloom and thinks optimistic. Her house has changed, but why she will change? And holi will be the same holi. She will sure play holi today. Whatever wrong happened to her life can be fixed today only. She screams in joy,

"Kiyuki bura na mano holi hai."..plz don't mind, it's the holi time.

"Shut up Khushi"...Arnav chides her and goes back to sleep.

"Unbelievable"...he grumbles.

Whenever he utters this word, it gives me a vibe that he is enjoying this unbelievable girl.

Khushi gets eerie to hear his yell, but continues her prattle, what kind of holi she will play, wet or dry, inside the home or outside!

"Whom are you talking with".. arnav asks her with bewilderment.

"Khudse", by myself...Khushi replies.

"Have you turned crazy?"

"Bachpanse"..since my childhood. Don't you know?

He agrees. Khushi says him that she had difficulties selecting colors for others. But she easily can select the color for him. Surprisingly Arnav also wants to know what color his girl selected for him?

"Kaala".. black.

After giving the sardonic reply, she runs to other side of the bed and Arnav also gets up to chase her.

Loved their convo, it seemed like they didn't have any grudge between them. And this chasing game is always so sexy!

Anjali is getting prepared for Holi. She got nani's holi chest where she keeps all her holi stuffs. But nani looks sad. She tells Anjali that she will play holi, but not with enthusiasm. On the other hand Khushi is flouncing in gaiety for the holi . She is also taking all preparations. She asks HP where she can buy the stuffs from holi. She meets anjali in the living room. Anjali seems still upset with her. khushi gets delectable to see the box on the table. Anjali tells her that it's nani's magical holi box. She shows her what is inside there. khushi gets delectable to find nani's interest in holi. Anjlai tells her that she doesn't want to play this time. Khushi understands the reason. While talking with Anjali she finds nani's pitchkari. Anaji ltells her that it's their grandpa's pitchkari and nani plays with it in every holi. Khushi thinks to make nani play this time. She asks Anjali whether she can go out to buy stuffs from holi. Anjali tells her that they get all the stuffs at home and she can pick from there.

All are gathered in the living area and selecting stuffs for the holi. Mami is instructing HP to get all the drinks and snacks. Is she really working or just feigning!😆 When she can't rub away the color from her hand, She makes a dirty remark about Payal, that the color is like Payal who is stuck in her throat and is not coming out. Both Khushi and Payal get sad to hear her mean remark. But khushi just aberates all and to alleviate Payal's mood she starts her funny talk. In her childhood during the holi time she used to fill balloons with colored water and threw to people. Nani couldn't control her laughter when she said that once she threw color to buaji so much that for a whole month her hair became the flag of a country. Really when Khushi is around nobody can be gloomy.

Khushi and Payal select the things, but both of the sisters don't have money to pay. When mami heard that she frets the girls. Payal wants to go to Akash for money, but Khushi wishes to pay from her piggy bank.

Pause: why the rich Raizada bahus don't have any money of their own?. I can understand Khushi's situation as her relationship is not normal with Arnav. But what about Payal!  Akash doesn't give her any pocket money? Or moreover, didn't she get any money on her wedding? The Raizadas are stingy or they love to control their bahus?

Khushi apologizes her piggy bank to break her so soon. She wanted to save some money to buy a gotewala saree for her on her 25th birthday. But right now her jiji's need is more important. Aww what a sacrificing angel she is! Where is the tycoon laad governor, right now buy her a designer gotewala saree . But akhroo laad governor hates her and are not buying her anything. So in spite of being a tycoon's wife she is not living on profusion. Khushi breaks the piggy bank in the middle of the room. She is just a naughty and messy kid! She counts the money and doesn't forget to pick the coins from the floor.

Arnav gets inside the room immersed in a file. He steps on a broken piece of something. He picks it up and an involuntary "what the" comes out from his mouth. It's a shard. He finds more shards on the floor and Khushi also, who is now bending down her head. He sits down and she just lifts her head holding a coin, smiling like a child, who is now very happy to get her coin back. He asks her whether she is trying to hide from him or not. Khushi retorts back why she will hide from him? He reminds her of losing the challenge. He thinks she is ashamed of losing, so that she is hiding from him. Khushi also reminds him that she already saw his face in the morning, so there is no question to hide.

"I was just picking my coins."

Some coins again fell down from her hand and she goes under the bed to collect those. When Arnav sees that she can get hurt while getting up, he protects her head with his hand. He roils at her temerity,

"Why can't you be careful? If you get hurt on your head!"

She embroils to see his concern. Apprehension clouds the hazel depth. He gazes at her with his eyes agleam with love for a brief moment, before sobering up in an attempt to dispel the uncomfortable, unnerving awkwardness between them. Rabba vey in the BG depicts their inner feelings. They stand up, but both turns around from each other, they can't look in each other's eyes, as if both will get caught for loving each other. Khushi asks him, why he showed his concern where there was nobody else. How he will say that he really cares. He just equivocates,

"You are already mad, how can I let you be madder."

Khushi resents to hear such insolence, but doesn't retort back. Could she read his eyes?

Khushi counts the money, but it is not enough to pay the bill. What she can do now? She looks at Arnav who is now getting prepared to go outside. Khushi blocks his way and borrows some money from him.

"Hume udhar chahiye"...I need some loan

Arnav gives her a confused glare.

"Udhar"...loan!

To make him clear khushi tells him that she is not begging money but asking loan from him.

"What do you call in your business term, loan."

"Oh loan"...Arnav is bemused.

"Ek minute"..she goes to grab some paper.

"Apko business business khelne mai bohot maza ate hai naa, yaha sign karo, woha sign karo." (you love to play business right? Sign here and there and so)

To make it more pragmatic, she writes it on a paper like a business agreement.

Hum Khushi kumari Gupta Sing raizada Laad Governor... she stops writing and cuts lg and write Arnav Singh Raizadase teen sau rupee udhar lerahi hai.

She signs and hands over the paper to him. Aranv is simply startled to see her crazy antic. Khushi demands the money again,

"now give me three hundred rupees."

I said demand, cause it sounded so that he sure will give her the money.

Arnav gives her the money and before leaving the room she tells him that though she didn't mention the date on the paper, but she will return the money.

"Thank you."

I just loved the way he said the word. Only Barun knows how to say this type of monosyllabic words with perfect expression and modulation.

"Yeh larki mujhe pagal kar denge"...this girl will make me crazy.

He seemed frustrated but why it sounded that he is enjoying this jhalli babe's craziness. One more thing I loved was her attitude. Though there was so much differences and animosity between them, but she knew that he was her own. She can fight with him, she can love him surreptitiously, she can let him touch her and she also can ask money from him.

Khushi is effervescent in joy, after all it's holi. She comes in the living room while talking with mamaji, HP tells her that Anjali is calling her and Arnav. She tells him that she will come after wishing somebody. This somebody is no one but her beloved DM; how can she be roothi on her on this auspicious day! She goes to DM and drops some color intentionally, but she pretends that it's just a mistake. But how she will wish her now? so she tells her that as she put her the color by mistake, so she can wish her too. she offers her jalebi too, what she also made by mistake. I just adore her monologue with DM. Anajli overhears her cute convo with DM and smiles at her childishness. She comes to her and tells her that as she put color on DM by mistake, she also wants to put color on her. When she is about to apply color, the devil shyam comes there and wishes to welcome Khushi by putting color on her, as she is the new member of the family. Khushi abhors when he moves towards her.. Before he can put color on her face she escapes by giving them the excuse of her phone call. Bravo girl, you didn't let Shyam's filthy wish fulfilled. He quips,

"How much you run away from me Khushi, but today I will be the first person who will put color on you. And that's my promise."

Arnav watches the whole thing and gets flagrant at his effrontery and audacity.

It's good that he saw, how Khushi ran away from Shyam. And it was also cleared from Shyam's words that Khushi was running away from shyam. I wish Mr. Harvard brain would've thought more keenly, and could give Khushi a benefit of doubt.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NasTBfsmfuw[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the maker

Gifs credit goes to tumblr and me.

plz ignore typos. I got tired after editing and writing, so don't have the patience to proof read.😆

thanks sohu for pm 
so sorry 
for not being getting time to read 
but i res the post and like it 
fo future 
thanks again 
love your witting 
and selection of words 
waiting fo r more 
best of luck 

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 225

Khamoshi ki zubaan...

Language of Silence...

"We need to find God and he cannot be found in noise because God is the friend of silence .See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...we need silence to be able to touch souls"

Mother Teresa -

Touching souls requires the language of inner silence and peace and above all feel of Love and care for each other.Ignoring someone with silence to break his ego is the best treatment ever.[As a mother this is my best weapon...hehehe..works miracles] Arnav hates the distance she creates from her to ignore him by any means  and she hates the harshness and shrewdness in his attitude towards her from him. The last part of this epi made my heart ache. We humans can tolerate anything but can't handle silence and ignorance from the person whom we hold dear to our heart and LOVE the most because spiteful words can hurt your feelings always but silence breaks your heart."

It shows the equality of their characters when Arnav lost his voice and how Khushi despite being happy was kind of depressed and did possible everything in her possession to make it better for him, for themselves.. She was missing his hurtful talks that day and today he is missing her jibber jabber . One day Maami welcomed them by announcing them "Gutur Gutur Love Birds".  Indeed they are...

Pondering connected dots: During Kidnapping when Khushi finds him and declares "itne din jo ho gaye aapki daant ko sune..." after he inquires the reason of her smiling. Her Shaitan and Rajkumar is one and the only one...

The silent bond is creating in between Payal and Mamiji which is getting stronger each day and After knowing her DIL's golden acts during Fancy Dress show Mamiji is happy but she still being herself with her rich English vocab and sarcastic attitude .She is right there where she supposed to be.

Silence is not always rewarded, too much silence with no expressive notions is creepy and dark and that is coming from Spidey Shyam's side who is weaving a net of manipulations and lies among all to reach to his next target "Arnav's money" and for that purpose he wants the Key to that File.How Manipulatively he is portraying his caring side to be the perfect hubby for Anjali.He is damn focused in his plan.Arnav is not putting money in his account and that is against his mission. New scheme comes in his brain and he manipulated Nani to get to his proof that key is in Arnav's wallet and he is successful today.But here comes the THREAD which Anjali and HP witnessed while he was in Arnav's room and now this thread is playing game here why this piece of info was not threaded properly for revelation of Shyam. CVs forgot and this loop hole bugged me much then and now again.

Symbolism and connection: Shyam is pouring out the water when  Nani is urging  Arnav  to take the thread while Fire in DM's lamp is in the BG ..Water and Fire are two use to purify darkess and evil to pure every ill actions , a nice touch to show whatever Shyam is scheming will bot be fortifies successfully and he will pay the price at the end.

Rakhsha Thread is in the picture...as the thread of marriage which Arnav tied to Khushi is taking shape in his mind unwillingly as he keeps it in his wallet just for the sake of Nani...but he is keeping this sacred knot right next to him but unintentionally...

A hurt & tormented Khushi comes downstairs in the morning only to witness a loving brother - sister moment .The same man who had hurled spiteful words at her just the night before is showering infinite love & care on his beloved sister. She is heartbroken to see two extreme sides of him not because she is jealous but because she yearns for the same care & affection from the same man herself."apni di keh liye itna pyar aur humare liye itni nafrat.."[Too much love for his sister and too much hate for me] ...but here is the question to ponder for her.."eik insaan do logon keh liye itta mukhtalif kaise ho sakta hai.." [How can be a person so different for two ppl]...If  she starts taking a cue , a hint that what happened in between Marriage day to Marriage night which changed this guy by 360 degrees.There must be something happened when he was ready to confess in front of the whole world by caressing her hair becoming a waiter and then have an urge to tell her what she was yearning to hear all along .Then there is something but I guess in her hurting state her mind is not connecting dots.

Pondering Connecting Dots to merge: If only, she would pause for a second and reflect that not too long ago, this very man had indeed taken such loving care of her too when she got fainted.He is the man who got panicked and took care of her broken bangle in her wrist , who was fulfilling her wish with bangles. Right now she has forgotten those beautiful moments due to fresh wounds inflicted upon her already dejected heart by this man she loves the most.

Pause here:Today her fighting spirits were way down which just ached my heart and brought tears at her state.Arnav has his sister to look upon at least but Khushi has no one of her own .She was raised by a family who did give her love and care but there was always this reminder of who exactly she is and for making her place in them ,she became a joker, a sanka, to provide smile , to provide bread and butter by feeling some burden on her shoulder as a reaction of self respect and then she found someone who despite of being harsh still had a sweet and selfless heart towards her, who made her feel she is important , who touched her soul while no one else could , the man she loves to the core of her heart and now that man hates her like no one.Why?Her heart is questioning at his complicated nature.Yes,she is confused and why she will not be? It was just yesterday when during the Heer-Ranjha act he had almost poured out his heart and when she questioned him ,she was shunned. What can this girl do if she gets contradictory vibes from the only person who she thinks of her own in this world?How will she remember all good  if just some hours back he thrashed her heart again. She needs to question herself on WHY he is indifferent all of a sudden? Of course she is hurt witnessing him loving and caring towards his Di except her but she is not realizing that the people who love you the most also have a right to be angry with you for some reason and she has to dig that reason. 

Anjali tells Arnav the reason of Khushi's trip with Shyam and the reason of her silence which brings remorse and hurt in him for his actions towards her.He  approaches to Khushi to amend but she snubs his good intensions  "humain aapko kuch bhi batane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.."[I don't have any reason to tell you anything]...and she leaves quietly and dejected without fighting him back.His ego flares up by burring his remorse as the lover boy is hurt & mad again. Did'nt he just tell her, that he has every right to know everything about her?

When she left without answering Arnav said the first word - "So, what if Di ne kahan dawai lane ke liye, Khushi Shyaam ke saath jane ke liye maana bhi toh kar sakti thi". This was "Nothing" but purely "Ego of a lover". It was the "lover" in Arnav demanded the answer who thinks her his own just like Khushi . The moment Anjali confirmed Khushi went because she requested, he bid bye to her and went straight up to Khushi to apologize.

Arnav who is hurt at this moment, goes on a bickering track at Khushi, berating her for drying her clothes by the poolside ,instigating her  being irritated seeing her stuff everywhere, all at the same time getting mighty pissed that she was giving him the silent treatment while complying with all his wishes. I loved to hear Arnav bark on the phone to Aman, "Nahi Khushi bhabhi yahaan nahi hai."  Khushi wasn't talking to him how can he let Aman have this pleasure

When his constant bickering failed to get a raise from Khushi, he blurts out that he is happy she isn't talking .Both are equals in many ways especially in saying spiteful words to each other? Khushi  said  - "humhein aap ko kuch bhi batane ki koi zaroorat nehin hain" and Arnav said - "yahan toh you've made my life hell anyway".  Perfect for each other ...It was really really hurtful but the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada has no idea that what "Ignore and silence " is all about. He blurted this is hell and Khushi decided to show him what a hell actually looks like. I loved her attitude - She is ready to fulfill his commands"As you wish". Arnav leaves  the room, thinking he has won , not realizing that this is one victory he would ever wished for

Though he means the exact opposite, but to a already heartbroken & dejected Khushi it was like spreading salt over a raw wound. She takes his words very seriously. She proceeded quietly to remove herself from his sight immediately. "Yeh humari shakal dekhna nahin chahtey na ...tou hum bhi inke samney nahin ayengey..."

It is reminding me the night of their wedding when he said how will he breath and all because of her in his room for 6 months and she felt pang of pain as being cause of that .How wretched would she be feeling, to be accused of turning his life a hell !..She is a girl who brings  smile on everyone's face , sometimes at the cost of her own happiness, pride and self respect ..and today she is being accused by the very man whom she loves  so much and can die for...  Khushi decides to give Arnav what he wants,"peace " from confronting her around... She takes her out of his sight for his smile without knowing that she is his smile... without realizing that he wants to hear that HE is her need , wants a glimpse of trust on him from her...wants a belief on him from her...

Symbolism and Connection: Two silent and unheard were in each others embrace...Khushi and Lakshamiji , when  Arnav was venting his frustration..., Both were sitting on the floor in a way that both are toys in the hands of people for their pleasure.No one cares for their emotions or pay attention but their presence always bring joy and a smile of pleasure around everyone...

She started giving him the "Ignorance" and "Silent" treatment; first day he didn't feel much of a difference because right now he is under the impression that she doesn't love him so he wants to enjoy this "Shanti" peace . He jerks up in his sleep and remember their first night of Bali honeymoon where Khushi was telling him how his ego is burning to ashes and that night he lets his ego guards down to let her have it and he got peace sleeping in her embrace...the color of joys are spreading deeper without his permission but now he is missing all those badly...Next morning Arnav opens his eyes to the tinkling of the wind chimes , His eyes instinctively flickering towards the bed , looking for signs of Khushi, when the bed looks not slept in, Arnav immediately turns and  glances  his sleepy eyes towards the pool.. his eyes searching for ethereal damsel whose one glimpse makes his heart racing. A disappointment waves at him  knowing that Khushi is determined to give him what he wants ...

Pause here:Loved this small part where HP asks about the Khushi Bhabhi's choice and he scolds at him"main ne poocha kya" [Did I ask you ?].. He simply does not want anyone to see his vulnerability for Khushi... his monumental ego prevents it ...but come evening when his searching eyes has still not found that diva, he  voluntary stops HP to ask about her"tum ne Khushi ko dekhs kya.."... but none are able to help him and he goes on in his pursuit  of that mythical chimera when   he  is arrested by the sound of her voice which guides him on the right path .. A good hint for the future when Arnav has to climb down from his rigid stance, unbend   and open  his heart unconditionally  for only when he opens his heart , will he  hear the Music of love...HER Voice !!

Pondering connected Dots:He was the one who told Khushi "mujhe Khamoshi pasand hai jiska matlab bhi tumhain pata nahin hoga..."..but look at ... the sound of the wind chimes  does not irritate him, it reminds him of her presence...later he will miss it when she will take it off..., Her payal, bangles, and his sweet melodious voice pass a gentle breeze on his visage,spreads a mere joy around him..I felt  the loneliness and deprived condition of him when this  bliss is taken away.. sardonically he just assures himself it's ok that this is  what he wanted , he simply  does not care for Khushi  and happiness attached with her...though his rival Salman Khan is even mocking him to remind him ...only her

By the second day when he comes back from office he started experiencing the "barren feelins" that his heart was experiencing, without that one voice, without that one look, without that one smile, without that one bicker baker chanted Diva, without that one warmth face. He was expecting her to open the door for him.

He is feeling emptiness in his heart, in his room, in his vicinity like his entire world has come to halt. Even Raba Ve mingles in his barren eyes while looking at hanging stars and he couldn't resist touching em as he is touching her... This is the moment my heart really ached, I really felt for him as he wants her in his embrace right now, and exactly remember his  words "Don't you dare this to me again ? pata hain kina pareshan tha main..."Khushi...Talk to me , where are you? He is now desperate to hear that cheerful lively voice, see that smiling face whom he "claimed" he hates so much. 

So Arnav bitwa please be careful next time what you wish for, you might just get it too!! After all Her name is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh RaizadA...she holds your name in hers...AAA in the end...not mendi wala which goes away ..it's permanent wala , staying forever wala...

His restlessness instigates him to throw his cloak of ego, and all and just finds his Khushi and brings her right in front of his eyes ...the colors of Holi did inebriate him to be out of  black and white as he can't remain like before...in colorless life without, these noises which only spread the message of joy around him ...His heart had just called her and she indeed heard him in her fairy land ...Pariyon ki Kahani Sundari aur Shaitan ki Zubani...[story of fairy and Satan ]

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0a2iyjQ7o[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtp5bu_arnav-khushi-love-scene-269-a-misses-k_shortfilms

lovely di 
will read as time permit 

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 225

Khamoshi ki zubaan...

Language of Silence...

"We need to find God and he cannot be found in noise because God is the friend of silence .See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...we need silence to be able to touch souls"

Mother Teresa -

Touching souls requires the language of inner silence and peace and above all feel of Love and care for each other.Ignoring someone with silence to break his ego is the best treatment ever.[As a mother this is my best weapon...hehehe..works miracles] Arnav hates the distance she creates from her to ignore him by any means  and she hates the harshness and shrewdness in his attitude towards her from him. The last part of this epi made my heart ache. We humans can tolerate anything but can't handle silence and ignorance from the person whom we hold dear to our heart and LOVE the most because spiteful words can hurt your feelings always but silence breaks your heart."

It shows the equality of their characters when Arnav lost his voice and how Khushi despite being happy was kind of depressed and did possible everything in her possession to make it better for him, for themselves.. She was missing his hurtful talks that day and today he is missing her jibber jabber . One day Maami welcomed them by announcing them "Gutur Gutur Love Birds".  Indeed they are...

Pondering connected dots: During Kidnapping when Khushi finds him and declares "itne din jo ho gaye aapki daant ko sune..." after he inquires the reason of her smiling. Her Shaitan and Rajkumar is one and the only one...

The silent bond is creating in between Payal and Mamiji which is getting stronger each day and After knowing her DIL's golden acts during Fancy Dress show Mamiji is happy but she still being herself with her rich English vocab and sarcastic attitude .She is right there where she supposed to be.

Silence is not always rewarded, too much silence with no expressive notions is creepy and dark and that is coming from Spidey Shyam's side who is weaving a net of manipulations and lies among all to reach to his next target "Arnav's money" and for that purpose he wants the Key to that File.How Manipulatively he is portraying his caring side to be the perfect hubby for Anjali.He is damn focused in his plan.Arnav is not putting money in his account and that is against his mission. New scheme comes in his brain and he manipulated Nani to get to his proof that key is in Arnav's wallet and he is successful today.But here comes the THREAD which Anjali and HP witnessed while he was in Arnav's room and now this thread is playing game here why this piece of info was not threaded properly for revelation of Shyam. CVs forgot and this loop hole bugged me much then and now again.

Symbolism and connection: Shyam is pouring out the water when  Nani is urging  Arnav  to take the thread while Fire in DM's lamp is in the BG ..Water and Fire are two use to purify darkess and evil to pure every ill actions , a nice touch to show whatever Shyam is scheming will bot be fortifies successfully and he will pay the price at the end.

Rakhsha Thread is in the picture...as the thread of marriage which Arnav tied to Khushi is taking shape in his mind unwillingly as he keeps it in his wallet just for the sake of Nani...but he is keeping this sacred knot right next to him but unintentionally...

A hurt & tormented Khushi comes downstairs in the morning only to witness a loving brother - sister moment .The same man who had hurled spiteful words at her just the night before is showering infinite love & care on his beloved sister. She is heartbroken to see two extreme sides of him not because she is jealous but because she yearns for the same care & affection from the same man herself."apni di keh liye itna pyar aur humare liye itni nafrat.."[Too much love for his sister and too much hate for me] ...but here is the question to ponder for her.."eik insaan do logon keh liye itta mukhtalif kaise ho sakta hai.." [How can be a person so different for two ppl]...If  she starts taking a cue , a hint that what happened in between Marriage day to Marriage night which changed this guy by 360 degrees.There must be something happened when he was ready to confess in front of the whole world by caressing her hair becoming a waiter and then have an urge to tell her what she was yearning to hear all along .Then there is something but I guess in her hurting state her mind is not connecting dots.

Pondering Connecting Dots to merge: If only, she would pause for a second and reflect that not too long ago, this very man had indeed taken such loving care of her too when she got fainted.He is the man who got panicked and took care of her broken bangle in her wrist , who was fulfilling her wish with bangles. Right now she has forgotten those beautiful moments due to fresh wounds inflicted upon her already dejected heart by this man she loves the most.

Pause here:Today her fighting spirits were way down which just ached my heart and brought tears at her state.Arnav has his sister to look upon at least but Khushi has no one of her own .She was raised by a family who did give her love and care but there was always this reminder of who exactly she is and for making her place in them ,she became a joker, a sanka, to provide smile , to provide bread and butter by feeling some burden on her shoulder as a reaction of self respect and then she found someone who despite of being harsh still had a sweet and selfless heart towards her, who made her feel she is important , who touched her soul while no one else could , the man she loves to the core of her heart and now that man hates her like no one.Why?Her heart is questioning at his complicated nature.Yes,she is confused and why she will not be? It was just yesterday when during the Heer-Ranjha act he had almost poured out his heart and when she questioned him ,she was shunned. What can this girl do if she gets contradictory vibes from the only person who she thinks of her own in this world?How will she remember all good  if just some hours back he thrashed her heart again. She needs to question herself on WHY he is indifferent all of a sudden? Of course she is hurt witnessing him loving and caring towards his Di except her but she is not realizing that the people who love you the most also have a right to be angry with you for some reason and she has to dig that reason. 

Anjali tells Arnav the reason of Khushi's trip with Shyam and the reason of her silence which brings remorse and hurt in him for his actions towards her.He  approaches to Khushi to amend but she snubs his good intensions  "humain aapko kuch bhi batane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.."[I don't have any reason to tell you anything]...and she leaves quietly and dejected without fighting him back.His ego flares up by burring his remorse as the lover boy is hurt & mad again. Did'nt he just tell her, that he has every right to know everything about her?

When she left without answering Arnav said the first word - "So, what if Di ne kahan dawai lane ke liye, Khushi Shyaam ke saath jane ke liye maana bhi toh kar sakti thi". This was "Nothing" but purely "Ego of a lover". It was the "lover" in Arnav demanded the answer who thinks her his own just like Khushi . The moment Anjali confirmed Khushi went because she requested, he bid bye to her and went straight up to Khushi to apologize.

Arnav who is hurt at this moment, goes on a bickering track at Khushi, berating her for drying her clothes by the poolside ,instigating her  being irritated seeing her stuff everywhere, all at the same time getting mighty pissed that she was giving him the silent treatment while complying with all his wishes. I loved to hear Arnav bark on the phone to Aman, "Nahi Khushi bhabhi yahaan nahi hai."  Khushi wasn't talking to him how can he let Aman have this pleasure

When his constant bickering failed to get a raise from Khushi, he blurts out that he is happy she isn't talking .Both are equals in many ways especially in saying spiteful words to each other? Khushi  said  - "humhein aap ko kuch bhi batane ki koi zaroorat nehin hain" and Arnav said - "yahan toh you've made my life hell anyway".  Perfect for each other ...It was really really hurtful but the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada has no idea that what "Ignore and silence " is all about. He blurted this is hell and Khushi decided to show him what a hell actually looks like. I loved her attitude - She is ready to fulfill his commands"As you wish". Arnav leaves  the room, thinking he has won , not realizing that this is one victory he would ever wished for

Though he means the exact opposite, but to a already heartbroken & dejected Khushi it was like spreading salt over a raw wound. She takes his words very seriously. She proceeded quietly to remove herself from his sight immediately. "Yeh humari shakal dekhna nahin chahtey na ...tou hum bhi inke samney nahin ayengey..."

It is reminding me the night of their wedding when he said how will he breath and all because of her in his room for 6 months and she felt pang of pain as being cause of that .How wretched would she be feeling, to be accused of turning his life a hell !..She is a girl who brings  smile on everyone's face , sometimes at the cost of her own happiness, pride and self respect ..and today she is being accused by the very man whom she loves  so much and can die for...  Khushi decides to give Arnav what he wants,"peace " from confronting her around... She takes her out of his sight for his smile without knowing that she is his smile... without realizing that he wants to hear that HE is her need , wants a glimpse of trust on him from her...wants a belief on him from her...

Symbolism and Connection: Two silent and unheard were in each others embrace...Khushi and Lakshamiji , when  Arnav was venting his frustration..., Both were sitting on the floor in a way that both are toys in the hands of people for their pleasure.No one cares for their emotions or pay attention but their presence always bring joy and a smile of pleasure around everyone...

She started giving him the "Ignorance" and "Silent" treatment; first day he didn't feel much of a difference because right now he is under the impression that she doesn't love him so he wants to enjoy this "Shanti" peace . He jerks up in his sleep and remember their first night of Bali honeymoon where Khushi was telling him how his ego is burning to ashes and that night he lets his ego guards down to let her have it and he got peace sleeping in her embrace...the color of joys are spreading deeper without his permission but now he is missing all those badly...Next morning Arnav opens his eyes to the tinkling of the wind chimes , His eyes instinctively flickering towards the bed , looking for signs of Khushi, when the bed looks not slept in, Arnav immediately turns and  glances  his sleepy eyes towards the pool.. his eyes searching for ethereal damsel whose one glimpse makes his heart racing. A disappointment waves at him  knowing that Khushi is determined to give him what he wants ...

Pause here:Loved this small part where HP asks about the Khushi Bhabhi's choice and he scolds at him"main ne poocha kya" [Did I ask you ?].. He simply does not want anyone to see his vulnerability for Khushi... his monumental ego prevents it ...but come evening when his searching eyes has still not found that diva, he  voluntary stops HP to ask about her"tum ne Khushi ko dekhs kya.."... but none are able to help him and he goes on in his pursuit  of that mythical chimera when   he  is arrested by the sound of her voice which guides him on the right path .. A good hint for the future when Arnav has to climb down from his rigid stance, unbend   and open  his heart unconditionally  for only when he opens his heart , will he  hear the Music of love...HER Voice !!

Pondering connected Dots:He was the one who told Khushi "mujhe Khamoshi pasand hai jiska matlab bhi tumhain pata nahin hoga..."..but look at ... the sound of the wind chimes  does not irritate him, it reminds him of her presence...later he will miss it when she will take it off..., Her payal, bangles, and his sweet melodious voice pass a gentle breeze on his visage,spreads a mere joy around him..I felt  the loneliness and deprived condition of him when this  bliss is taken away.. sardonically he just assures himself it's ok that this is  what he wanted , he simply  does not care for Khushi  and happiness attached with her...though his rival Salman Khan is even mocking him to remind him ...only her

By the second day when he comes back from office he started experiencing the "barren feelins" that his heart was experiencing, without that one voice, without that one look, without that one smile, without that one bicker baker chanted Diva, without that one warmth face. He was expecting her to open the door for him.

He is feeling emptiness in his heart, in his room, in his vicinity like his entire world has come to halt. Even Raba Ve mingles in his barren eyes while looking at hanging stars and he couldn't resist touching em as he is touching her... This is the moment my heart really ached, I really felt for him as he wants her in his embrace right now, and exactly remember his  words "Don't you dare this to me again ? pata hain kina pareshan tha main..."Khushi...Talk to me , where are you? He is now desperate to hear that cheerful lively voice, see that smiling face whom he "claimed" he hates so much. 

So Arnav bitwa please be careful next time what you wish for, you might just get it too!! After all Her name is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh RaizadA...she holds your name in hers...AAA in the end...not mendi wala which goes away ..it's permanent wala , staying forever wala...

His restlessness instigates him to throw his cloak of ego, and all and just finds his Khushi and brings her right in front of his eyes ...the colors of Holi did inebriate him to be out of  black and white as he can't remain like before...in colorless life without, these noises which only spread the message of joy around him ...His heart had just called her and she indeed heard him in her fairy land ...Pariyon ki Kahani Sundari aur Shaitan ki Zubani...[story of fairy and Satan ]

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0a2iyjQ7o[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtp5bu_arnav-khushi-love-scene-269-a-misses-k_shortfilms

Faiqa this take just blew me away. One of your best for sure. i just couldn't highlight any line. Mother teresa's lines are so true. It's spiritual and philosophical. But silence makes me gloomy. And it happened with ASR as well. the guy who loves khamoshi, is getting suffocated with this khamoshi. Though he says he loves silence, but in true sense he loves cheerfulness. He is always around with chirpy people. His family is quite fun loving and loud. he fell in love with ever cheerful and bubbly Khushi. he just couldn't believe that khsuhi would take his words so seriously and will keep her out of his sight. On the other hand khushi was terribly hurt at his discriminating beahvor. As you said, she was not jealous, but deeply hurt. Poor girl, she didn't even know what was her fault. when she was out of his sight, he was missing her in every moment.
you truly said, this is one victory he never wished for.
@Soni~
Thanks for reading.
I really appreciate that in spite of being so busy with school, you could find some time to read.
Best of luck with your studies.