Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 225

Where are you?

No tinkering anklets, it was the sound of the chime
Memories come forth when I spent with you the time
Favourite picture, stars and every minute thing
Where are you? Your thoughts are all over screaming

Hoped against hope, I wished you were at the door,
But oh, it wasn't you, I  got dejected some more
Heavy are my strides, downwards goes my chin
Where are you? It's been so long since I've seen

A deafening silence prevails in the room
Your absence is nothing short of a doom
My pain hidden from every kith and kin
Where are you? This silence is killing within

stupendous.
awesome depiction of Arnav's restlessness for khushi.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Kat I am glad at least I got one of you...and it was disqualified...shame on you Faiqa...you are unbelievable...but I am happy for you Kate...😊 these all look awesome

Aww Kate, how could I miss you in round-1. But you know what when I opened the thread to vote I selected banner-2, 3 and 6. But unfortunately voting line was already closed. But why did they closed the line? It is supposed to open till 24th. 
why didn't you remind us to vote?
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

hello, gopi vahu, hope you have washed your hubwa's feel with ganga jal and wiped it with your long tresses before coming here 😆 with your snark hyuk hyuk. i had awful times with the whole OTT thing... but there were also times i'd burst out laughing... when she danced in her fiendish green suit... when a shattered man shouted "who the hell is swami" (you really do not want to know my state at that point), when he complained to his fam that he was being a called... what what... swami.. and soon after that came him not well, ohhhohoho... the little i was fine game... yes yes yes... made it through all of that me.

you do know sns is written by the same team of ved raj and gautam hegde, yes? 😆

I wouldn't mind washing his feet , except... I'd then make tea with that water and make Hubwa drink it ...  🤢    I can understand your feeling at that time... But ..now that it's been almost 2 years since those episodes first aired and nothing substantial has caught my fancy ( in serial word... And oh boy, I tried) since then... Every episode seems likes a gold mine... It's getting better with time like fine wine...

No I didn't know anything about SNS or their writers... Huh... Interesting! So the writers are continuing their characters in different serials (or insinuating)... Now that makes sense why AMAN has made a big time appearance as a BSD officer 😆  
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DurgaS

<p align="left"><font color="#000066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit. </font></p>

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Episode 225 </font>

<div align="center"><font color="#660000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Where are you? </font></div>

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">
<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">No tinkering anklets, it was the sound of the chime </font>

<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Memories come forth when I spent with you the time </font>

<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Favourite picture, stars and every minute thing </font>

<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Where are you? Your thoughts are all over screaming </font>

</div>
<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hoped against hope, I wished you were at the door, </font>

<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">But oh, it wasn't you, I got dejected some more </font>

<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Heavy are my strides, downwards goes my chin </font>

<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Where are you? It's been so long since I've seen</font>

<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">A deafening silence prevails in the room </font>

<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Your absence is nothing short of a doom </font>

<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">My pain hidden from every kith and kin </font>

<font color="#660000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Where are you? This silence is killing within </font>

<font color="#006666" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">
<div align="right"><font color="#000066" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">DurgaS's Index</font><font color="#000066" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>
</font>

</div>

That was beautiful
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
                    Teri Meri Special
Sorry Blasters I just can't get over with this ...

Every touch of him just starts havoc in her and that in return ignites him...

first he approached her and guides her but she moves away which is totally unacceptable for him and he pulls her towards him...

She puts her hand on his shoulder to test him ...will he protect her from falling ?...and he goes all the way down keeping her secure in the circle of his arms...now he showers his desires on her to let her know his intensions touching her nape, sliding his rough hands on her milky skin  and she leans aside to give him room to do so and then he glides her hand to make her touch him and she does follow to full fill her desires...
He twirls her and lifts her in the air and then slides her down keeping her next to his skin...She moves away with her wounds  ...and he raises his hand to stop as a promise he will never bring those harsh clouds in between them...she comes back holds his hand as a promise...and he swings with it to assure and to relish the moment...She twirls around by keeping her faith in him and he follows her dreams here as a Rajkumar [vest into jacket]...

Song completes and she walks away and he lets her to give her time for healing but stays there because he is not giving her permission to walk away completely as she heard his voice and turns around and walks to him ...Rabba Vey mingles in and she gives her trust in his hands and pulls back and he pulls back like two swans dance together by mingling hearts...by reeling their journey from the beginning ...he twirls her around and then she closes her eyes with full belief and trust and he makes sure by keeping his eye on her that she is at peace or still struggling ...

light goes dim as convo of two hearts need some time alone...heart to heart...The heart which she gave him on Diwali night and he is giving her today in her hands and gazes stirring their deep messages and secrets of their moments by keeping them only in between them as new journey of heart beats is starting here...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
thanks durga di for pm 
as of now i can manage a goodmorning and goodnight 
edit post 😃
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: indi52

about love and death.

the great love stories have usually ended on a tragic note. while that was fine and beautiful for those tales, i felt the need to add a new note to the idea of great love. life. here. right here... 
i felt it was time to look at love that lives. yes, parting is a way of existence. and after dying maybe people meet at another level. the one here and the one on the other side may find a different means of communication... that takes us higher. 

but i did want to know that great love can also dare to live... and negotiate ordinary everyday life... yet not "die".

asr and khushi did that for me.

they were not meant to die... not at that point at least.

mundane life can be death for love in its own way... 

to me the triumph of arnav khushi is, i can see her becoming old and still frying jalebis, him grey and a bit stooped, his diabetes giving trouble but he is still smart and particular about things. their kids perhaps not all turned out the way they might have, maybe even tragic death and other disappointments have occurred... yet sometimes just sometimes, when they look at each other... there is that spark, that what the, that ajeeb, and he is saying "c'mere khushi", and she is getting acidity.

there's no doubt they are in each other, always.

powerful picture of love here on this earth that can weather the storms of this mortal plane and still remain ethereal as well as physical, always sensual at every plane, completely spiritual. a prayer in itself, a meeting with teh divine at the very thought of it... that was asr khushi love to me.

a poem by a poet i really like, i see asr khushi in it.

"touch me" by stanley kunitz

summer is late, my heart.
words plucked out of the air
some forty years ago
when i was wild with love
and torn almost in two
scatter like leaves this night
of whistling wind and rain.
it is my heart that's late,
it is my song that's flown.

outdoors all afternoon
under a gunmetal sky
staking my garden down,
i kneeled to the crickets trilling
underfoot as if about
to burst from their crusty shells;
and like a child again
marveled to hear so clear
and brave a music pour
from such a small machine.
what makes the engine go?
desire, desire, desire.

the longing for the dance
stirs in the buried life.
one season only,
and it's done.
so let the battered old willow
thrash against the windowpanes
and the house timbers creak.
darling, do you remember
the man you married? touch me,
remind me who I am. 

they remind us of the classic lovers, and yet they live, their love lives despite insurance tax globalisation and more.

Love this post Indi. Yes, we have seen so many tragic stories. But when it came to Arnav Khushi, we didn't want it to happen to them. We couldn't visualise them there.  It was a loud nahiiin from all. Despite all the mess, the very thought that Arnav Khushi are living happily together, brings a broad smile to me even now.

Loved the bold part above. Awww. 😳 Thanks for the poem. 😊 

DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Teri Meri Special

Sorry Blasters I just can't get over with this ...

Every touch of him just starts havoc in her and that in return ignites him...

first he approached her and guides her but she moves away which is totally unacceptable for him and he pulls her towards him...

She puts her hand on his shoulder to test him ...will he protect her from falling ?...and he goes all the way down keeping her secure in the circle of his arms...now he showers his desires on her to let her know his intensions touching her nape, sliding his rough hands on her milky skin  and she leans aside to give him room to do so and then he glides her hand to make her touch him and she does follow to full fill her desires...
He twirls her and lifts her in the air and then slides her down keeping her next to his skin...She moves away with her wounds  ...and he raises his hand to stop as a promise he will never bring those harsh clouds in between them...she comes back holds his hand as a promise...and he swings with it to assure and to relish the moment...She twirls around by keeping her faith in him and he follows her dreams here as a Rajkumar [vest into jacket]...

Song completes and she walks away and he lets her to give her time for healing but stays there because he is not giving her permission to walk away completely as she heard his voice and turns around and walks to him ...Rabba Vey mingles in and she gives her trust in his hands and pulls back and he pulls back like two swans dance together by mingling hearts...by reeling their journey from the beginning ...he twirls her around and then she closes her eyes with full belief and trust and he makes sure by keeping his eye on her that she is at peace or still struggling ...

light goes dim as convo of two hearts need some time alone...heart to heart...The heart which she gave him on Diwali night and he is giving her today in her hands and gazes stirring their deep messages and secrets of their moments by keeping them only in between them as new journey of heart beats is starting here...

Get over? No one has since the past 2 years Faiqa. This is awesome. I could hear Rabba Ve playing while reading it. 😳 👏
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: salooni

thanks durga di for pm 

as of now i can manage a goodmorning and goodnight 
edit post 😃

👍🏼
DurgaS thumbnail
Faiqa, Sohara, Anita,

Thanks for loving the poem. Wondering what would have happened if this was prolonged.