Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: salooni

lovely thread

congo 
not got time to read all conversion 
but if time get 
sorry
loved ti 
thanks for considering me for pm 😃

Hey soni, great to see you.
I hope everything is fine with your AD.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful beautiful edits by all. Wish the dance went on forever.

Sara din beet jaaye .. Sari raat sataye...
Bas khayal tumhara..Lamha lamha tarpaye..
Ye kasak keh rahi hai mit jaye fasle ye..
tere mere darmiyan jo hai sare...

soni19sweet thumbnail
hi my life is going very bad
so cannt post anyhting or read anything 
but only on wish of my golppa(arshi di) 
incomplete edit 
i know it is bad but only for my di 
and sohu i am fine 
just busy hope your study going wellt oo 
😃
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

saloni,

good to see you. you sound busy and really short of time. hope all is going to get a bit easier soon. nice edit... and words. thanks. 😳
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

never knew the guy couldn't dance when i saw this, never suspected it... and really if this is not dancing, i am fine with it. to understand what you have to do with those moves and then to do it so that everyone is ready to combust... uff. brown and ivory, black and green, i actually went and looked up the exact meaning of torque, the word kept coming at me as i edited. there was so much in this dance... a delve into the essence of relationship maybe... trust.

he hadn't a clue what the steps were. she had no idea he'd come and help her. yet there they were, vis a vis... and it seemed as though the dance came to them... because they put that trust in the other.

the man who had to win was not interested in winning. the woman who wanted to win, was too busy losing herself. an almost minimalist take on dance and  again so much got said.

after effects of a dance on a young man...

and a young woman.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Teri meri, meri teri ... Dance of the souls, mind and body. Two years? Unbelievable! We are still dancing and we are far far from being tired.

DurgaS thumbnail
Indi, just one word,  Ufff ... 😳
DurgaS thumbnail
@Viv, @Lizzie

Thanks for loving the main page. 😳 

@Wiwy

Thanks for loving the opening. 😃 Lovely writing about Arnav's turmoil while missing Khushi. You know na, we love it when you write about the episodes. 😃 

About 225, why is it that it is always the Singhania file that Arnav keeps looking for? He was looking for Singhania file post bandagement too. 😆 

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Indi di and @ Durga S
wonderful edits on teri meri anniversary.

Teri Meri dance sequence was their another step towards trust for each other and compatibility. They dance with each other in sync, full of passion. Khushi at first was reluctant and little hesitant to dance with him but Arnav guide her, indirectly showing her the path to his heart to sort the confusions and dhak dhak he felt for khushi. khushi follows him indicating that she will present whenever he will need help without any questions ask. Their moves on the lyrics on dance were perfect and stupendous. Their twirling, holding each other tightly and flexibility, succeeding synchronically, isn't that all the signs of the trust and patience in the relation in which they will be soon bind.
Each dance sequence of Arnav and khushi perfectly show their feelings for each other, words are not needed to express them. 
It was not Arnav but khushi actually who dance on his traces.

@Blasters 
Happy Second Anniversary Of Teri Meri

Epic Dance

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

never knew the guy couldn't dance when i saw this, never suspected it... and really if this is not dancing, i am fine with it. to understand what you have to do with those moves and then to do it so that everyone is ready to combust... uff. brown and ivory, black and green, i actually went and looked up the exact meaning of torque, the word kept coming at me as i edited. there was so much in this dance... a delve into the essence of relationship maybe... trust.

he hadn't a clue what the steps were. she had no idea he'd come and help her. yet there they were, vis a vis... and it seemed as though the dance came to them... because they put that trust in the other.

the man who had to win was not interested in winning. the woman who wanted to win, was too busy losing herself. an almost minimalist take on dance and  again so much got said.

after effects of a dance on a young man...

and a young woman.

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏