SanDhir SS - Love always prevails *COMPLETED*

federized2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

LOVE ALWAYS PREVAILS

Author's note: Hello! Anuradha here. This is my first multi-chaptered fic on SanDhir. Hope you guys will enjoy it.

Index:
Chapter 1 on page 1
Chapter 2 on page 3
Chapter 3 on page 6
Chapter 4 on page 8
Chapter 5 on page 11

Chapter 1

He was trembling from head to toe. Sweat adorned his face, his brows were furrowed, teeth gritted and fists clenched. He had just found out that the one person from whom he wanted to detach himself completely was actually the head trusty of his college FITE. Renuka Sanyal, his mother.

Randhir Singh Shekhawat closed his eyes as he flashbacked 6 years back to that fateful day when he had finally decided that his own mother didn't care about him.

- 6 years ago -

It was his birthday. And having had the good fortune of being born into an extremely rich family, Randhir's birthday was a gala event. All his friends were invited, a huge triple-layered cake sat at the centre of the table and the entire house was decorated with balloons and flowers and glitters. Everything was perfect. except one thing. His mom was MIA(missing in action). It was late into the evening and Renuka Sanyal was yet to return home from her business conference. A 12 year old Randhir sat waiting for his mom to return so he could cut the cake. But alas, 7pm turned to 8pm, 8 turned to 9, but there was no sign of Renuka Sanyal and Randhir just refused to cut the cake without his mom.  as the clock struck 11 and all the guests departed, Randhir decided that his mother didn't love him at all. she was his mother after all, what could possibly have been more important to her than his birthday? His birthday became his nightmare and his mother, a stranger.

Randhir's 12 year old brain could formulate only one theory for his mother ditching his birthday. Women. They didn't deserve to go to offices, they were supposed to belong to the kitchen & be with their family.

And so his 12th birthday marked the beginning of his prejudice against women who sought equality to men.

~0~

Randhir lay on his bed replaying his 12th birthday over and over in his head. A woman who never had time for him, a woman who preffered her business over her own son, a woman who had long since become a complete stranger to him now all of a sudden wanted to buy him? What did she think? That she would offer him a scholarship of 5lakhs and he was supposed to forget 18 years of neglect? Was he that cheap? Was he that low? No. He was Randhir Singh Shekhawat, he was her son. And like her he was proud, arrogant and stubborn. He wouldn't accept her pity. No way. But yes, he would participate in YSA and win, just like she wanted him to. He would prove to her that he was the best. And then he would kick her money back to her.

But before that there was just one thing standing between him and the YSA title. And as luck would have it, it was yet another woman.

Sanyukta Agarwal.

She was adament, she was determined, she was brave and she had an inexplicable spunk about her, an aura that said that she was as capable a mechanical engineer as any guy and that she was here to stay!

And Randhir hated her guts, he hated her. But today he knew one thing. He would crush her. She was an obstacle in his way to glory, she was standing between him and his mission to prove his mom wrong. For him, obstacles were expendable and so was she, he would toss her out of his way and win. And with these thoughts in mind, Randhir drifted off to sleep.

YSA DAY 5

Today was the final round of YSA. 4 contestants remained in the run. Jignesh, Vidushi, Sanyukta and Randhir.

"Interesting, very interesting", muttered professor Vardhan, "So, the final task of YSA is here and just 4 of you remain. I expect all of you to do well in this task. Because only the best 2 shall be nominated for the scholarship."

All 4 of them nodded.

"Randhir is definately the one to beat. This Sanyukta is also quite good. I don't stand a chance against them", thought Vidushi, "I have to think of a plan to beat them both, by hook or by crook."

"Please god, let the task be simple", prayed Sanyukta.

Jignesh looked pleased to be in the final round but was nervous and fidgety none-the-less. Randhir however was focussed. He knew he would win. He chanced a glance at Sanyukta and saw her tensed face. He smirked inwardly. Girls. They were always tensed.

And Vardhan sir spoke, "So you final task is..."

Author's note: So this was the first chapter. The next chapter will be about the task and watch out for Vidushi's masterplan and Randhir-Sanyukta's fight!

Read & review please. Thanks in advance.

PS: You can expect the nest chapter within the next few days.

Edited by federized2210 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Read the os... Looks interesting. Will be waiting for the next chapter. Update soon. Do pm me when you update
rabia297 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waitinggg fo nxt update...grt strt...
Update sooon.. πŸ˜ƒ
parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey!
gr8 os dr, nice starttt...
will be waiting for the new task given by vardhan in next update, πŸ˜‰
eagerly...πŸ˜ƒ
please do continue soon
if possible please do pm me
federized2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot! M glad u liked it :)
Will pm u definately once I update the next chapter :)

Originally posted by: pari_pooja

hey!
gr8 os dr, nice starttt...
will be waiting for the new task given by vardhan in next update, πŸ˜‰
eagerly...πŸ˜ƒ
please do continue soon
if possible please do pm me

shalini_shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome..
Can't wait to read more..