Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Deepti1808

Kat sooo good to get the PM from you.
And wow what a crisp and exciting first chapter.

Really looking forward to what you have in store, will def bookmark this thread.

Deepti!!! ๐Ÿค— Seems like forever my friend. How are you?

I am so glad this chapter appealed to you - your opinions and feedback is very important for me pal. Take care.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: RA17

well kat thanks for all the detailed information about texas, medical center and university  and also somewhere about you

well aarti agian seems to be crazy yet smart and lovely

yash yeah i can see jovial one open minded ,cool as aman is and really loved your yash you post for us

ek ajnabee haseen se yun mulaqat ho gayi hmm

observation well i guess when you are lonely and have routine life you tend to observe more people around as somewhere those stangers are kind of freindly strangers than unkown faces hmmm

good one dear let see how these people meet once gaian and now your banner is more crystal clear with books , medical symbol and a road ๐Ÿ˜‰
well kya raaste banege pyar ke๐Ÿ˜›

PS i am more than fine with you no pm n weekly update but more glad to interact with you Kat like thisโญ๏ธ

I know Ria - too much info me thinks. But you all are friends - toh theek hai.

Yeah Arti is a bit crazy with her self-talk. I am too - i expect most of us are. I wanted to show a hyper-active, constantly processing brain - threw in a few tangents for that reason.

I am not quite sure how to end this - is raaste ki manzil kahan hai abhi tak pooree tarah se clear nahi hai. I am tempted to make it an unconventional ending - let's see how things pan out.

And i love interacting with you like this too Ria - though i would urge you to try it on the blog as well. Especially in my private ones - jab tak try nahi karoge toh pata kaise chalega mere dost?
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: saf24

Congrats on the new story Kat. It started of beautifully with a Aarti being placed in a simple situation. I loved the way she took a chance and let Yash drop her to the university depite not knowing him and I also liked the way Yash made her more obeservant of her environment. Fab job as always and looking forward to what is in store next.

Safee - you know, you are a sweetheart! Thank you!

They both will learn from each other - the journey is wasted otherwise - hain na?
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leevi05

missed ur ff..finally u re back

awesome update

Thank you Levitha. I hadn't gone anywhere - i just didn't have inspiration for an ArYa story.

Glad you liked it.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Wow another awesome story. It's really wonderful thing to see you have start writing here.

Great Kat.
As always this story also superb.
I really love it and hope that you would continue this soon.

Thanks Kate.

I don't know how good it is, or will be. But i am enjoying writing it. It's way less intense than the other story i am working on, so its a great way to take a break for me.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtypiya

great start...would love to read more...continue n pm me...

Thank you Mishty.

I will most likely not be sending any more pms for this story - but go ahead and send a buddy request. That way, if and when i do pm, you will get it too.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchshah

Ah.. a new story on a new premise...wow!!!

the central characters are not teenagers...that is all the more wow!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have been to Houston..though long back...so it might be beneficial to visualize the story!

looking fwd to read more!

Thanks for the PM!

I know right? I was a bit tired of reading stories on people years younger than me. Wanted to try my hand at something slightly different - at least age-wise and life-experience wise.

I will have some details about Rice University - but probably not much else. So hopefully, you won't have trouble visualizing the story.

Thank you Ruch.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Folla

ok dear then iwell wait tel you update in IF because ilove reading aarya story and thanks for the story

Wherever you get more pleasure my friend. Chapter 2 will be up in IF in a couple of days.
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kdsubs

Disha!!! How are you? You wont have to wait much longer - a few hours at most ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Am fine di !๐Ÿ˜›
 Just recovered from an accident๐Ÿ˜‰  Now am getting well๐Ÿ˜Š 
This chap looks interesting and waiting for the next di๐Ÿ˜ƒ

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kdsubs

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† True, true - to both your statements Ria ๐Ÿ˜‰.

kat darling very smart 
hmmm๐Ÿ˜‰