Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey each one of u who liked n commented thnku aooo much... And i will pm all those who asked fr it... Thnks again... Nxt part will be there by tmro evening :-)
_Saavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved it!!!!! Please continue soon!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey loved the start of your fic!!!:) please pm me your update?!?
..RiMi.. thumbnail
hey all... i am back, i had an off today so i wrote this...
thnku so much for all you lovely comments and your likes πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i am really happy... very happy πŸ˜ƒ and this is a bit long i guess...πŸ˜• and i write everything in sms language πŸ˜† sorry if that irritated u πŸ˜³
ok.. now go on...πŸ˜ƒ
Chapter-2
~~~~~~~~~~.
( Rudra went to lock paro's cell  . But as soon as he reached the door he saw his poor captive trying hard to eat with her bandaged hands)
(he kept looking and thinking what to do, and finally went in)
(paro shivered a bit)
(he went to her and ordered her to get up and sit on the chair.)
(she followed. He kept the plate on the table and himself sat on the table... Paro knew he was gonna feed her frm his own hands.)
( as soon as he extended the first bite to her, she stopped his hand by holding it.)

Paro(with an intense anger in her eyes)- tumhaare haath se prasaad bhi nahi khaa sakti mai.😑

(that was too much for him,rudra threw the plate aside in anger... Paro got up in terror.)
(he held her tightly by her shoulders)
(he looked her in the eye and shouted)

Rudra- kya samajhti hai tu apne aap ko? Haan? Kya??😑😑
Paro- ah!!!😭😭
Rudra-(throwing her on the ground)- abb tu dekh hum BSD vaale asal me kitne bade raakshas hote hain! Dekh abb tu!😑

(paro cried and shivered😭)

Rudra( kneeling down on one leg and holding her up by grabbing the back of her head.)- abb tujhe prasaad ya khaana kya.. Ek boond paani bhi naseeb nahi hoga!😑
Paro- aahhh!! Aah!!😭.
Rudra(throwing her back on ground)- abb marr yaha pe😑.

( he stormed out of the cell and locked it leaving his shattered captive weeping)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
(next morning)
(rudra came late and entered his cabin. He was still angry)
(he sat down and drank some water. He was determined not to even look at the adjacent cell and the single soul inside it. He somehow knew she made him weak. And he was not happy with that)

(He recalled how he had saved her and cared for her the previous night. But then how she had stopped him and insulted him)
(he started doing his work but he cudn't focus. So he quietly walked to the window and looked into the cell.)
(she was lying on the floor as usual)
(he saw how beautiful and innocent she looked. But then he hated her after all, so he turned back and continued with his work)

(he worked all day and even after his heart begged him to show some mercy on paro, he paid no heed to it)

(it was night and every1 went back and he was still working. Finally he finished his work fr the day and headed back.)

(paro suddenly woke up, something was troubling her. She sat up and looked around. Her throat was begging for water.)

(she suddenly started feeling breathless and she panicked.)
(she felt suffocated in the room, she roamed here and there in nervousness)

Paro- kholo... Darvaaja kholo... Mhaane paani de do...😭(she shouted)
Paro- KOI HAI???😭
(although she had no reason to live but her reflexes were working that time. She felt so suffocated that she even cudn't think of dying of it. Having not taken even a single drop of water made her more weak and drowsy)

(As rudra walked down the corridor, he was lost in his thoughts)

Paro- bachaaao...  Bachaao mhaane... bhole naath!

(rudra stopped all of a sudden as he felt his captive was in danger. Her voice was not loud enuf to reach his ear but it was enuf painful to reach his heart through the unknown bond they shared)

(he ran back to the cell with full speed and opened the door to find a drowsy paro still murmuring something)
Rudra- kya hua?😲
Paro- bach... Bachaao... Bhole naath!! Bach..
(her weak body fell on rudra's strong chest and she almost fainted)
(rudra was devasted. What had he done to her? Was she dead or  something? He panicked.)
Rudra(pushing her away by holding her shoulders)- uth!! Uth jaa!!!! Kya hua tujhe??? Haan???😲😲

(she wasn't responding. He carried her in his arms hastly and walked to his jeep.)

(paro was murmuring something constantly)
(rudra made her sit on the front seat next to the driver's seat and started driving. She was nt in her complete sense so her head kept tossing here and there.)

(a worried rudra looked at her and gently held her head to make it rest on his shoulder)
(her head was resting on his shoulder and she was murmuring)
Paro- bholenaath! Mai marr gyi hoon kya? Haan?
Rudra- nahiii! Kuch nai hoga tujhe!! Abhi ... Abhi theek ho jaayegi tu.πŸ˜•
Paro- mujhe apne saath le chaliye bholenaath! ...mera ... Mera...sab kuch cheen liya... Sab kuch cheen liya... Cheen liya... Maar diya sab ko...

Rudra- abb!!! Shaant ho jaa... Kuch nahi hoga tujhe mai hoon na!πŸ˜•
(he was feeling guilty for the first tym)

(they finally reached a hospital)

(rudra was walking in guilt outside the doctor's room)
(the lady doctor came out)
Rudra- kya hua? Vo.. Vo theek toh hai na?
Doc- haan theek hai vo... Aap mere saath andar aaenge.
Rudra- jee...

(inside the room, paro was lying unconcious on a bed adjacet to the doc's table)
Doc- ye kaun hain? Aapki kaun lagti hain?
Rudra- ye?? ... koi nahi...kaidi hai ye... Aap Bataiye use hua kya hai?πŸ˜•
Doc- unhone kai dino se kuch nahi khaaya hai and dehydration aur suffocation se aaj aisa hua. Ye khatarnaak ho sakta hai major rudra...

Rudra- ok doctor agli baar se aisa nahi hogi. Iska jinda rehna mere liye bohot zaroori hai.

Doc- inhe kuch der me hosh aa jayega... Aur ho sakta hai ki hosh me aane ke baad bhi vo thodi confused rahe kyuki unhe shaant karne ke liye maine unhe seductive diya hai...
aur maine davaaiya likh dee hai... Ek do din aapko inka khayaal acche se rakhna hoga.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

(it was late night and rudra was sitting on his chair and was in deep thought. He was not his uniform anymore... He wore a thin shirt with most of the buttons open {})

(he heard a weak voice and ran to his bed where paro was in her deep sleep and was then coming back to sense)
(rudra stood there watching her intensely as the cold winds were blowing.)

(she woke up with dreamy eyes and sat. She held her head and closed her eyes tightly. And she was falling back again when rudra rushed to grab her and protected her like a newly born child. He gently laid her head down on the pillow as she looked at him in confusion.)
(he gave her a glass of water, which she drank quickly)
Rudra- tu theek toh hai abb?
Paro- mera sarr...!!  Bhaari lag raha hai kuch samajh nahia aa raha...
Rudra (sitting inches away frm her and keeping his finger on her lips)- shhh!!!!!! Kuch matt sonch... Mai hoon na sab theek ho jayega...!!!

(she nodded and moved her hands at the back to open her plait. Rudra was lost as he saw her open up her hair and remove her accessories.)
(oh how beautuful she looked in that faint candle light with open hairs moving all over her face. Her eyes were confused and drowsy)
(she ws opening her earrings but her hair were coming all over her face thereby disturbing her... as well rudra)

(he was lost in her and unknowingly he extended his hand to tuck all the hair at the back of her ears, till all of it was off her face. And he kept his hand at the back of her ear like a clip to stop any more hair from coming on her face. She finally took out her earring)

(rudra came back to life as he was reminded he had to give her medicine)
(he did that and told her to sleep)
Paro- lekin mhaane abhi neend...
(he again sat next to her and held her by her shoulders and pushed her down on the bed. Soon she was lying down and rudra ws just inches away)
Rudra- aakhe band karr aur so jaa... tujhe aaraam ki zaroorat hai...
(He didn't know himself what he was doing... paro's eyes were staring him.. and he was lost in her eyes...)
Paro- m..mujhe kya hua? mai ...
Rudra- kuch nahi hua hai... tu theek hai... mai hoon na tere paas... abb so jaa...
(She closed her eyes, and unknowingly rudra placed a kiss on her forehead)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
Precap:- (still night)
(rudra standing at a window and thinking what's wrong wid him)
(paro comes running to him and hugs him from the back)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

done! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...plzz plzz plzz tell me how was it?? and don't forget to hit a like if u liked it πŸ˜³
forgive me for errors... i hope i didn't bore u againπŸ˜†

Rimi❀️

Edited by ..RiMjHiM.. - 10 years ago
..RiMi.. thumbnail

Chapter-1 Pg-1
Chapter-2 Pg-5

cherry.
Swenna10
sparkle2985
batgirl67
-MallyluvsJ2M-
MehreenB
Annarichard
KHUSHIASR
Kareena1994
Shafoo
HemaG

** To have your name here, just like this post.**

Edited by ..RiMjHiM.. - 10 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Beautiful, awesome, superb part
loved it
loved rudra's fighting with himself for paro who already entering his heart...
his care for her unknowingly ...he is doing everything now...
paro is indeed an angel , cute little child..who needs care n affection
let's see what destiny store for them
waiting for next part

..RiMi.. thumbnail
thnks a lot guyz... 
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
so nice and romantic...loved rudra...pm me also...already clicked the like button...
cherry. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just Awsum...!! πŸ‘
Our 'Major' Rudra was soo caring towards paro..πŸ˜‰
Liked that part when he got frightened seeing her fainted..πŸ˜ƒ
Just Loved how Rudra got mesmerised by her innocence n beauty.. πŸ˜³
n It was soo romantic.. rudra tucking her locks behind her ears.. β€οΈ
..RiMi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cherry.

Just Awsum...!!πŸ‘

Our 'Major' Rudra was soo caring towards paro..πŸ˜‰
Liked that part when he got frightened seeing her fainted..πŸ˜ƒ
Just Loved how Rudra got mesmerised by her innocence n beauty..😳
n It was soo romantic.. rudra tucking her locks behind her ears..❀️

Awww shweeetooo!!! Accha laga na? Aur major cherry :-P aapke suggestios ke bina na ho toh aaj update ho paata and na hi toh itna romantic ;-) hai na...
Thnks a lot cherrry berry... Luv u siso!!!