all are want raya together:raya file divorce:changed after discusion - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ramlila

i want raya seperation,ram please file that divorce papers in court,if u want pihu to be happy please do that.

pihu always take priya's past as a favour for her (pihu)relationship with other boys,she thought,ram sacrificed his life for priya,priya's past life always bothers pihu,she thought his father is cheated by her mom(in next attempt of priya to straighten pihu,she will definitely tell this),

this time pihu take it as advantage to have BFs,next time pari and myra will also do the same,so it is better raya divorced,priya watching her kids from distance and  pihu taking care of his dad(who is in stress becoz of seperation),

after some time pihu underastanding raya relationship and their love for each other and understanding what is love first of all

and finally pihu should make ra-ya together

I don't agree with you. I don't think RaYa divorce is the solution to anything. Just because Pihu thinks that Ram has been cheated by Priya due to her middle class background, this is in no way a reason for them to get divorced. A couple should get divorced if they have irreparable differences  and the love between them is lost and not because a kid doesn't get along well with one of them,  
Originally posted by lalmadhu

@ ramlila
Pihu uniting Raya.  No please.  She doesnt even know actually what is love.  And Raya's love known for its decency and their respect for each other which Pihu can never understand.  Its just my point of view.

if niharika sacrifice her life to save,natasha had become another sister to priya,sid ha become a lovable brother to ram was possible ,the change in pihu also will be possible
Originally posted by pink27

To what extent parents have a big hand I wld ask..

ON what basis one can make such general statements.

pihu is 22..not a kid anymore.She is responsible for her own actions...if parents had a share of all the misdeeds and wrong behavior of their children..then we should have parents of all the criminals jailed too..by that logic..

ye.s when she was growing up...and a kid..then things were different.

unfortunately the CVs have not shown that process except for few incidents...

No where they have shown Priya for that matter Ram encouraging Pihu or supporting Pihu in doing wrong things.

unfortunately when the CVs took a leap..Pihus growing up years were not shown for us to categorically blame the parents for their lack of upbringing.

Coz for eg.Niharika raised three children each of them turned out different.
1.Rishabh was the typical good younger brother..
2.Nats-spoilt and childish who reformed later after her marriage.
3.Sid was a criminal who reformed.

were the three alike.?

why did rishabh not turn out like a criminal like sid..parents were same na??

For anybodies personality upbringing is one of the factors bt to blame upbringing is not fair.(esp in a soap wch has not shown any incident in particular).besides upbringing,there  are things like child's inherent nature,his peer group,some external influences etc etc..

well said 👏,and perfect example

and look at ne-vik's  kids rahul had only one love in his life,but sammy had somany girls in his life after he lost his first love param,

pihu has somany boys in her life,after she lost her first love varun.
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

I don't agree with you. I don't think RaYa divorce is the solution to anything. Just because Pihu thinks that Ram has been cheated by Priya due to her middle class background, this is in no way a reason for them to get divorced. A couple should get divorced if they have irreparable differences  and the love between them is lost and not because a kid doesn't get along well with one of them,  

if the thing going on like this,difinitely irreparable differences,before that differences ruining there love,it is better they are seperated by only keeping those sweet memories in life.i too don't want raya seperation,i have the fear of losing their sweet relationship by twists and turns,
Originally posted by subhadip2013

totally agree...more than RAM ,,PRIYA is much responsible  for pihu's behaviour...from childhood she always pampering pihu(just saw when NEHA slapped pihu)...she pretends her daughter as a GODESS

yes she supported her at that situation ,but we should recollect  the pihu-priya incidents after that incident,now she didnot say u gave me everything and supported me but,now u are refusing to give sammy,

what she said dad gave me everything(i am not saying"ram is wrong,that is all parents mind to fulfill their kids wishes)
Originally posted by ramlila

yes she supported her at that situation ,but we should recollect  the pihu-priya incidents after that incident,now she didnot say u gave me everything and supported me but,now u are refusing to give sammy,

what she said dad gave me everything(i am not saying"ram is wrong,that is all parents mind to fulfill their kids wishes)
its may be...but its true that PRIYA blindly  believes on her daughter...which is totally wrong...for this the kids can take the advantages of cituation...she must be handled her kids STRONGLY...I cant understand why she stopped to slap pihu??(thirsday's epi)
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by subhadip2013

its may be...but its true that PRIYA blindly  believes on her daughter...which is totally wrong...for this the kids can take the advantages of cituation...she must be handled her kids STRONGLY...I cant understand why she stopped to slap pihu??(thirsday's epi)

as far as i know u are the only one person who is saying priya trusted her pihu blindly,becoz all are saying pihu changed only because of her mom's strictness and spying nature(i am opposing that view also)

priya always waste her tears,otherthan that she never waste anything so she realized at the moment when raised her hand to slap pihu"there is no use in that slap

Edited by ramlila - 10 years ago
Ohhh Pihu will reunit Raya ...
might be happen when Priya agree sammy as pihu husband .. ...

That wlll never happen ...
My view of Pihu upbringing :

Does it fault of Priya and Ram to give freedom  to their kids ,,
Does priya having trust on her daughter ,is it a mistake 
As a father Ram trusting pihu with out knwing the varuns death , beliving blindly is it his mistake ...

Taking Ram and Priya example ... 

Todays generation ,how fast it is mingling the culture .. 

But kids are more provoken by TV shows ,movies 
ex:::::
Boy friend thing is great feeling ...
Ohh how many boyfriends do you have ???These questions we are hearing at the 3 rd standard onwards ..where the culture s going ...
Mother and father will put their love on their kids from the first day the baby born..
They will sacrifies their sleep to put the babies to sleep 
they will miss some occasions 
they will miss some parrties ,importanat meetings just to be with babys and their grown up 
If all they did also ...Kids tho kids hai 
they wnt understand few things at present when the parents are warning 
like priya who told pihu dont play with varun etc 

Isnt pihu is good 
yes she is good ...
Like ..she hasnt eat chocolate eclars for 7 years bcz she loves her mother [Theses are lil things but it can tell us how much she is adoring them[]
she wore the pendent because she loves her same with Ram
she loves ram and priya ...
But as a teenage girl this pihu s going beyond her limits
in the frustation whatever it is coming out she is just telling without seeing furthur 
or thinking furthur 

My view 
these all misunderstandings between every one 
Ofcourse pihu wont understand the fact what will happen in the future 
as alredy juhi is filling her ears with poision 

Ram ,Priya and phu 
three loves each other 
but different ways of love  they are showing 
The pihu charcter they build up so gracely that how a kid of this generation can spoil 
 easily and how their thoughts will 
im so sorry if this post affending to any one 
it is just My POv ...
i wanted to tell from so long time but busy in my wrk ..coudnt able to do that .. 

Sorry it became so long .. 😉

Edited by luvsakshi - 10 years ago
For me Pihu is spoiled to the chore coz of Juhi not coz of RaYa.As every kid Pihu too was n is pampered which might spoil her in few things but this obsession wrong thrinkng and disrespecting others isnt what RaYa did or teached she was wrong and as Priya wasnt there Juhi didnt try to correct her in the past and now she is instigating her against her mom as she knws Pihu is the only way for her selfish wishes to be fulfilled..hell with her vamp kahi ki..
Ram might get angry with Priya but his love for her is so deep so there wont be any prob in their relation.so pihu reuniting RaYa wont gel.i wanna see Ram correct Pihu in his own way n wanna see him blast Juhi for all this.RB ram please.