Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: avina_radev48

they just dont have anything else to do...first they were saying that avina got married secretly and now they are saying that they are separated...did they just got divorce now??? they keep on saying avi was involved with some other actress...who is she then??

exactly. Initially it was some zee actress 'she' was used .Now they may say his coactors .
When they had not said they have got separated then who is this tc to say that they should get back together.😡

Originally posted by: --Ekta--

exactly. Initially it was some zee actress 'she' was used .Now they may say his coactors .
When they had not said they have got separated then who is this tc to say that they should get back together.😡

Such fake stories they come up with and they chose to target avina ðŸ˜¡ most bakwas website !  
megha_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they will keep on doing this till avina doesnt come forwrd to clear the air😡 i wonder when we want to hear some news about avina we dont get they dnt give us that but they have time to publish all these rubbish thingsEdited by megha_b - 10 years ago
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Don't believe I any rumors and won't believe it till one of them says this way or that way 
These guys have nothing else to so just write stuff to while away the time -- dumb peaple 
Edited by maya-kk - 10 years ago
Sweety1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi i m new avinash fan ...never watched choti bahu though..have been watching his new show IPKKND EBP and fell in love with him..i think its fake article and still they r in love or secretly married...whatever it is they r together..happen to chance upon rubina s FB profile and she has avinash and all his relatives in her FB friend list..had they broken up they wud have striked each other from friend list..even on twitter they follow each other..so believe their love s strong..
megha_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why are they repeating the same things again n again

Originally posted by: Sweety1985

hi i m new avinash fan ...never watched choti bahu though..have been watching his new show IPKKND EBP and fell in love with him..i think its fake article and still they r in love or secretly married...whatever it is they r together..happen to chance upon rubina s FB profile and she has avinash and all his relatives in her FB friend list..had they broken up they wud have striked each other from friend list..even on twitter they follow each other..so believe their love s strong..

Thanks for your support for avina ðŸ˜Š