a fact that you wish to change in Mahabharata

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hello i am here again with another weird question, in all our life we spend thinking wish we could change a fact about our life then it would be better , Mahabharata is saga of life so there are innumerable instances people can feel wish it was not like the way it happened , so my question to dear Mahabharata lover choose one fact each that you wished to change and state why the fact you wanted to change 

I have several things in mind which i feel it shouldn't have happened and could be changed but if i have to pick one then i will choose to change Abhimanyu's murder because it was most painful event of all i still remember when i was small how the scene of B.R.Chopra's Mahabharata of Abhimanyu Vadh haunted me , the young warrior held the chariot wheel to give a last fight to all maharathis blood-stained , injured ,tired ,bleeding profusely still fighting till last breath yet got killed in unfair way , a true warrior

i wanted to change the painful murder of him , i don't know how , may b Arjun when was delivering the knowledge to sleeping Subhadra may b he shaked her to get awake , or that fateful day arjuna got to know abt the condition and saved him on time or Abhimanyu only fell unconscious not died or any of those maharathi (specially karna) had a change of heart or anyhow i wanted to stop Abhimanyu's death

if Abhimanyu got saved may be Karna too would have been alive

now pick your fact friends
Edited by Patrarekha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
For me- i wish to change-
Abhimanyu death ...same reason
N Draupadi insult ...most shamefull part of MB ...sorry i cant choise one...both r very painfull for me.Edited by 22pundirabhi - 10 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
and how u wish to change?
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc thread,Kadamvari di...
u always come ut with weird qu,😆
For me,I would like to change Dhrit blindess...If he wouldn't be blind,then there wouldn't have been any battle for power...And how,then jaise Sage ne Drupad ko son diya usi tarah punya deke use bllind s normal kr dete...😊😊
sonanai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would like to change Draupdi's insult rather the whole episode of Dice game...If Yudhishthira could understand how evil the dice game was...If he also could have made some conditions before playing the dice game that it was a friendly game thus no materialistic things should be pledged...As shown in this mahabharat how yudhishthira backed out during the competition between duryodhana and him when he insulted his mother...If he could have backed out the dice game too wen he saw that the game is becoming serious and he is loosing many things...This way he could have saved his kingdom, his brothers, himself and his wife...
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to change karna...he should have a change of heart and would become leader of pandavas and rule over hastinapur instead of dying

simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bhisma's pratigyaan .. That is the main reason of Mahabharat .. According to me if he wouldn't have taken that vow history would have been different and better ...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Abhimanyu's death

He'd have been a worthy successor to Yudisthir & stabilized both the Pandava & Yadava kingdoms following the passing of Krishna & the Pandavas

Another change I'd like - make Kunti experiment w/ Yamaraj rather than Surya when she wanted to test Durvasa's boon: put Yudisthir thru all of Karna's trials & tribulations, and give the Pandavas a sane leader
Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Another change I'd like - make Kunti experiment w/ Yamaraj rather than Surya when she wanted to test Durvasa's boon: put Yudisthir thru all of Karna's trials & tribulations, and give the Pandavas a sane leader

wow its the best then Draupadi would have got only a suitable life partner and Arjuna can happily live with his Madhava by marrying subhadra forgetting rest
Edited by Patrarekha - 10 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, all my desired changes are implemented in this MB that I wrote