Frequent Posters

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I think it will be from both sides
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hate from each side then slowly falling for each other will be a treat for us πŸ˜³
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Paro would obviously hate Rudra for killing Varun. Not only that, she will think that he also killed Bindi. So she will hate him ALOT!!
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It is the first thing time actually seeing full on hate or rather just hatred from the heroine side. she is pinning so much on to Rudra but of course she doesn't know the truth and when that happens it would be interesting to see. then when laila finds out Rudra's feelings for Paro (when it eventually turns into affection) it would be interesting to see how far she is willing to go. Ankita's performance has impressed me but im not really seeing her being as "scary" or as malicious as other vamps I've seen so far.  
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hatred will start from paro😊
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am also waiting for that...
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hope the hate is mostly from the female side will make more sense since Paro hasn't actually done anything to Rudra.
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hagen

I FEEL THE LOVE WILL START FROM RUDRA'S SIDE BUT PARO WILL BE IN THE HATE MODE EVEN THEN AND SO WHEN LAILA REALISES THAT RUDRA ACTUALLY LOVES PARO THAT WOULD DEFNITELY BE A TREAT TO WATCH πŸ˜›

I also feel the same way.😊
And I want rudra to fall for her first not the other way around...
MadhuO thumbnail
Rudra will fall in love: it is trusting a beautiful woman he has a problem with.
His heart has already been touched.
Edited by MadhuO - 10 years ago
yup coz there is no chemistry between the leads and your fat-girl laila , as per your eyes , has rudra's attention un-dividedly ...so poor paro is only left to hateπŸ˜•