Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

So here is a bong connection...πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Me too very happy By the decision of prat for doing bengali movie...

yeah... and thank god its an art film   πŸ˜³ I am actually waiting for the news on the hero of Pratz.

Nowdays my 1st work in the morning is reading newspapers for Pratz's movie news πŸ˜›
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tistaa

yeah I am always ready to make friends and all SYians are my friends 😳

Anyway you asked me .where I live... well I live in Kolkata and I am Bong like our lil Pratsi 😳

Yes manu have just said that your are too from kolkata...me too from kolkata...πŸ€—
tistaa thumbnail
Santhi I would be shocked if you say that you are BV fan still now πŸ˜†
Actually all the story lovers in the forum who say that they love story I just wanted to tell them that I also used to be a story lover. I still remember the 1st day of bv ... but it was the fact that after Ansh marriage STORY was end. Bcoz Anandi wont do anything but we were stuck only for the magic of SY ..

and obviously BV CVs are loosers... they couldn't retain Pratz, Sriti and now they cant use Shanky and Sid.

so those who think that we SYians only watched bv for SY it was a partial fact, we also watched the story ... even I can give a total tution of bv story πŸ˜†

yeah... and thank god its an art film   πŸ˜³ I am actually waiting for the news on the hero of Pratz.

Nowdays my 1st work in the morning is reading newspapers for Pratz's movie news πŸ˜›

Now a days many tellywood artist are coimg for Bengali Movie...Tina Dutta is also have done bengali movie...the new parvati of "dev o ka dev mahadev"...do not know that name of the actress...she have done bengali movie...Vidya balan have started her career with bengali movie...the list is so long... I think it will be proved as  a great experience for prat too...😳
tistaa thumbnail

Yes manu have just said that your are too from kolkata...me too from kolkata...πŸ€—

WOW! That's awesome 😊

I am so proud that without any Godfather our lil Bong girl has achieved so much πŸ‘ and I will pray for her ... I wish she will touch the sky with her great achievement ⭐️
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Ready, Steady, Action!

Hey gals!, want to have some fun on this Fan Club?

Let's do it!

I don't know if anyone remembers, but at one time (in that planet that shall not be named), we all got hold of a BV character, got into the skin of that role, and enacted that role in all circumstances - most of the time.

So, here we go again...

All BV characters are up for grabs, except that Sid and Prats are playing the prime roles instead of Shiv and Anandi. Big smile

Characters that are not up for grabs are: 

1. Dadisa - Tistaa Cool
2. Jagya - Milindrose Thumbs Up
3. Makhan Kaka - VerboseG Embarrassed
4. Audience - Malika (Providing a TRP of 1)Big smile

Roles will be allocated on first-come-first-served basis. However, if that character is deemed to be absconding from duties, i.e. busy partying, making off for foreign climes, being lazy, etc., the person playing that role will be summarily sacked. Stern Smile 

(This Production House has taken heed of market trends 
in the TV industry. Blushing)

So, c'mon gals! Go for the keeelll!! LOL

I like it... 
I don't know why but you Ginu remind me of the Sumitra...Smile

Edited by Nataly - 10 years ago

WOW! That's awesome 😊

I am so proud that without any Godfather our lil Bong girl has achieved so much πŸ‘ and I will pray for her ... I wish she will touch the sky with her great achievement ⭐️

Agreed...πŸ€—
tistaa thumbnail

Now a days many tellywood artist are coimg for Bengali Movie...Tina Dutta is also have done bengali movie...the new parvati of "dev o ka dev mahadev"...do not know that name of the actress...she have done bengali movie...Vidya balan have started her career with bengali movie...the list is so long... I think it will be proved as a great experience for prat too...😳

New Parvati is Puja Bose and yes she did a mainstream bong movie named Macho Mastana πŸ˜† I think πŸ˜›

But Pratz tooka wise decision . She took Art film which might not be for masses but she will have the opportunity to show her talent. 😳 it will pull the class...

I want Indranil Sen or Abir as her hero 😳
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Ready, Steady, Action!

Hey gals!, want to have some fun on this Fan Club?

Let's do it!

I don't know if anyone remembers, but at one time (in that planet that shall not be named), we all got hold of a BV character, got into the skin of that role, and enacted that role in all circumstances - most of the time.

So, here we go again...

All BV characters are up for grabs, except that Sid and Prats are playing the prime roles instead of Shiv and Anandi. πŸ˜ƒ

Characters that are not up for grabs are: 

1. Dadisa - Tistaa πŸ˜Ž
2. Jagya - Milindrose πŸ‘πŸΌ
3. Makhan Kaka - VerboseG πŸ˜³
4. Audience - Malika (Providing a TRP of 1)πŸ˜ƒ

Roles will be allocated on first-come-first-served basis. However, if that character is deemed to be absconding from duties, i.e. busy partying, making off for foreign climes, being lazy, etc., the person playing that role will be summarily sacked. 😳 

(This Production House has taken heed of market trends 
in the TV industry. ☺️)

So, c'mon gals! Go for the keeelll!! πŸ˜†

This one πŸ˜‘
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, so we have our Sumitra = Nataly πŸ˜›