Maina Bhoolungi Written Update 10th Jan'14

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
[FONT=TIMES] the episode starts with Samir's parents sitting with Shikha's family. Sameer's Father tells them about Samir getting an American Job in Mumbai.It would be better of the marriage took place in a week because Samir has to leave for a year. Avinash tells them how can they make all the arrangements in just one week and that it is not possible.He is okay with one year. Samir's father insists him to get their children married in a week for the sake of their happiness. He also says that The marriage can take in their farmhouse. Samir interrupts and says that he would not accept the job offer. Avinash then says he should not sacrifice his work for marriage. Them they ask Shikha's opinion. She says that she is ok if her parents are.Samir smiles and he gets a call. He goes from there.

Preparation of Shikha's marriage begin.Shikha looks at her wedding dress in her room.
Sudha and Mahi enter the room and Sudha asks Shokha whether she is nervous or not. She says that she was also nervous on her wedding day. Samir calls Shikha up but Mahi receives the call and day that they would not talk for 24 hours.

Mahi asks Shikha to complete writing her Poem. She sits back and writes it and then falls asleep.Samir packs his bag and is in a hurry for the marriage. The maid informs him that some people came to meet him. Samir signs the paper and the man informs that his employees were paid two months advance salary.He congratulates him for his marriage.

Sudha is packing all the clothes. She checks with every arrangements. Shikha is in her room. Packing all her stuff. She looks around her room and is sad. Shaitan is also very sad. Sudha comes in and the mother daughter share an emotional scene. Before Shikha leaves she looks around her house.

Shikha and her family are traveling to venue for the marriage. Shikha gets a call. Samir calls Shikha from his mother's phone. Mahi days that it must be Samir.They reach the place and inform the panditji that the marriage will take place today as Samir has to leave for his new job. Sudha and Avinash pray for Shikha to God.
[/SIZE]

precap~The police officer tells the stalker to leave and he releases him.

Happy weekend! Hope u have a pleasant one...

P.S I'm do wishing that Samir is not a villian

I do hope too that sameeer is not the stalker
I'm sorry but I have a feeling he is. No company suddenly just dissolves. That was way too fast for my liking.

And the stalker leaving the city proves that either he's related to Sameer in some way or he really is the good guy.

But thanks for the WU!
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

I'm sorry but I have a feeling he is. No company suddenly just dissolves. That was way too fast for my liking.

And the stalker leaving the city proves that either he's related to Sameer in some way or he really is the good guy.

But thanks for the WU!

Kamal karte ho Shreya ji... thodi ummed hi baki thi Sameer ke stalker na hone ki wo umeed hi khatam ho gayi😉
Thanks for the written update..
as hard as i try not to suspect sameer, im not able to stop myself.. 
sameer had his own IT company doing good business, and he applies to some american company for job ðŸ˜•
why isnt anyone from Shikha's family questioning the same ðŸ¤”
@sri: about dissolving, he's giving 2 months salary since he's not able to give notice about the same, so it can be dissolved suddenly i guess
Originally posted by -Preetz-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for the written update..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">as hard as i try not to suspect sameer, im not able to stop myself..</font>
sameer had his own IT company doing good business, and he applies to some american company for job😕
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">why isnt anyone from Shikha's family questioning the same🤔</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@sri: about dissolving, he's giving 2 months salary since he's not able to give notice about the same, so it can be dissolved suddenly i guess</font>
I just can't digest the fact that e is doing all this..
Originally posted by AR4eve

I do hope too that sameeer is not the stalker
ur welcome dear!
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#009933">I'm sorry but I have a feeling he is. No company suddenly just dissolves. That was way too fast for my liking.
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#009933">And the stalker leaving the city proves that either he's related to Sameer in some way or he really is the good guy.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#009933">But thanks for the WU!</font>
I don't want to get my hopes high...

Ur welcome dear!!
Originally posted by lelalelaa

Thanks for WU

ur welcomedear!