SDRFF#2: The Mischieveous & Sane Club [SIO]

Posted: 10 years ago
Here i welcome you to the CC 
which has gotten loveliest, mischievous & sanest members on Planet
who ate 150 pages in just 4 nights n 5 days
Sad25

Swing By Phoenix PyreSwing By Phoenix PyreSwing By Phoenix PyreSwing By Phoenix PyreSwing By Phoenix PyreSwing By Phoenix PyreSwing By Phoenix PyreSwing By Phoenix Pyre

This CC is "Strictly Invite Only"
so stalkers be aware of not mouthing yo feelings,,

now follow to 2nd-5th comment fah CC rules...
if you really want to keep a check on your Warning Level

N015
Edited by -Maliha- - 10 years ago

Hello Friends,

The Chat Club Development Team wishes to remind all the members of this forum that

- henceforth, any chat club threads that revolve around rumors and/ or promotes baseless assumptions in terms of non-existing relationship about two co-stars will be strictly prohibited!   For example, any particular Chat Thread that links two actors in real life and/ or considers the two actors as siblings, when they are simply co-stars (and are in relationship with their respective partners) will be immediately closed off!  However, you are more than welcome to discuss the characters and the actors with respect to the show and their roles thereof, without breaching the boundary.  Such unnecessary marvelous gossip will not be entertained in the forum!

- Lately, members are engaging in extensive mocking and derogatory activity, by targeting of fellow members and/ or other fan bases!  Though the individual members will be subjected to raise in warning level, the particular chat club thread may also be permanently closed down, if the members of the thread do not abide by the rules! 

- Despite the rules,members continue to bash/ name call actors and characters You are more than welcome to provide constructive criticism and share your opinion about a character/ actor, however, refrain from unnecessary bashing!  Once again the individual members will be subjected to raise in warning level, the particular chat club thread may also be permanently closed down, if the members of the thread do not abide by the rules! 

- Most importantly, you may use your chat club thread to express your frustration about the story line, etc., but kindly do not drag other forum issues to the chat club thread!  They lead to unnecessary quarrels! 

- With regards to reports, please make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules before reporting other's posts!  Reporting opinion based posts about the story line will not be tolerated! 

We hereby hope that all of you will abide by these newly implemented rules as well as the previous set of rules:

We hope to have everyone's understanding.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

CC Development Team
WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHatWitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHatWitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat
Veto Members
WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHatWitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHatWitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat WitchHat

--Bubble007--(Iqra)
-Maliha-

Invites/Regular Members

Sonia555(Sonia)
AAkkSG (Sania)

akh20(Apurva)
Maha
(Maha)
Ani-Asya (Anitha)
Shreya11Mehra(Shreya)
Treasure 11(Aish)

Edited by -Maliha- - 10 years ago
A Note
fah Un-invited members/Stalkers

• if you are really interested then can contact anyone of the vetos' ,, and may get an access to the CC...
  • and if you don't get access/invitation you can't post. Though reading is permitted...and that too only on yo own  risk and responsibility.
  • We the sane and mischievous buddies would talk about everything on planet... celebs/shows/our likes/dislikes...
    we will try to untie each n every thread...which isn't possible w/o criticism...
    Note it,,, Criticism n Bashing are two different things.
  • While venting our opinion we may hurt someone too..that would be entirely unintentional. Sorry in Advance😳
Disclaimer
In our club, jokes are made in good humor & that too unintentionally.
There's nothing
rancorous, vindictive & personalized
n read CC rules b4 reporting
now SDFF (Some drooling n frustrating fans)
which are sane and mischievous in free hand,,
can kick start
with their views and sanities & lucidities
Madtyper By X Wing9

THIS IS SPARTA V2 0 By DoooM

Originally posted by sonia555

🤣

I don't know what to say !
so me tooo 🤣
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

so me tooo 🤣
n me tooo🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

so me tooo 🤣
We should say that we should be disappointed in ourself's it took us atleast a week to finish a CC 😲🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Maliha-

n me tooo🤣🤣🤣
me too 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by sonia555

We should say that we should be disappointed in ourself's it took us atleast a week to finish a CC 😲🤣🤣

ya one week is kinda too mucch 😲
I guess its because I was online from my phone for two days 😳 🤣 🤣