Mazzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is manav shikas and sameers baby as she does have a child with him later on..?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sh4m_4 thumbnail
I think it's there son too. whilst watching today episode I kept thinking no shika don't get married to him. this show is moving a brilliant paces, won't be long before we find out who Manav is
Jumeirah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manav Naik police inspector ðŸĪŠ
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
May be her son r possibility of sameer new name in mumbai r tells her his real name is manav n call tat lol.
AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

May be her son r possibility of sameer new name in mumbai r tells her his real name is manav n call tat lol.

👏👏

None of us could think from this angle

👏

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manav is not a kid.. it was a person who she was walking with by the beach and then she said his name.. very confusing..
AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Manav is not a kid.. it was a person who she was walking with by the beach and then she said his name.. very confusing..

I like ur user name makhanmalai it's unique
Mazzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sh4m_4

I think it's there son too. whilst watching today episode I kept thinking no shika don't get married to him. this show is moving a brilliant paces, won't be long before we find out who Manav is

Yeah can't wait just watched the episodes again and it seems as she was wearing the saree she choose for her wedding.. but yeh 100% gut inkling manav is her son.. she does have a baby and the 1st she may think of is her child espeically if the husband had just tried to kill her and there may be a threat to the child.. so.. cnt w8 t find out ðŸ˜ƒ
Mazzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Lol but then why would she call out the guy who just tried to kill her ?
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manav being her son is a good thought! I was also thinking Shikha wil leave Sameer after seeing his dark side and she will fall in love with a new guy named Manav.