Posted: 10 years ago
After watching the precap iam really really proud to be your fan arhaan behll...
Hats off to him for attempting such a role...and coming to the precap it was really sad one with a meaningful act performed by raghu..the song suited the situation...during arhaans clown acting too i can see his expressions...omg brilliant actor...love you love you...i dont like the humiliation part as all the forum members but will surely watch the show on monday just to watch arhaans performance..:)love you once again..<3
Agree with you Uma AB was fabulous as usual.

As a I stated in Renu's post to me this episode sort of showed a turning point for Shivani, because she was questioning the evil trio's plan, but they emotionally blackmailed her, but this time even in the precap you could see that she was feeling bad and not right about what she is doing. before her anger ruled her and she acted out of impluse but this time she didn't want to do it and was going to even help raghu clean up his mess.  Could it be that the evil trio plan will backfire on them, instead of causing more problems and misunderstanding, could Shivani's anger be finally ending and her eyes opening. 
Originally posted by rekrn

Agree with you Uma AB was fabulous as usual.

As a I stated in Renu's post to me this episode sort of showed a turning point for Shivani, because she was questioning the evil trio's plan, but they emotionally blackmailed her, but this time even in the precap you could see that she was feeling bad and not right about what she is doing. before her anger ruled her and she acted out of impluse but this time she didn't want to do it and was going to even help raghu clean up his mess. Could it be that the evil trio plan will backfire on them, instead of causing more problems and misunderstanding, could Shivani's anger be finally ending and her eyes opening.

yes di i too felt the same that this is the turning point of the show..thank god atleast shivani is feeling bad..that means alot.
agree with you uma.AB is performing well as a clown.I think except evils everybody is feeling sad.
Thanks for this post Uma..
I am happy to read many positive reviews after this heartbreaking episode.

loved Arhaan's acting. And Mansi too did an awesome job. 👍🏼

I think Raghu's performance as clown on Raj Kapoor's number Jeena Yahaan marna yahaan made Arhaan proud of himself. Coz it is a dream to every actor to step in Raj Kapoor's shoes. 👏
Originally posted by manissha

agree with you uma.AB is performing well as a clown.I think except evils everybody is feeling sad.
yes manju everybody love raghu except the evil trio
Originally posted by awida

Thanks for this post Uma..
I am happy to read many positive reviews after this heartbreaking episode.

loved Arhaan's acting. And Mansi too did an awesome job.👍🏼

I think Raghu's performance as clown on Raj Kapoor's number Jeena Yahaan marna yahaan made Arhaan proud of himself. Coz it is a dream to every actor to step in Raj Kapoor's shoes.👏
thank you...yes i really loved the performance.waiting for it
Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

thank you...yes i really loved the performance.waiting for it

You mean the precap or segment?  Did you watch segment? 😕
arhaan was suberb...excellence at it's best...👏⭐️
waiting to see tomoorrow epi...we will see another wonderful performance from arhaan
Originally posted by --Jenelle--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#00cc00">arhaan was suberb...excellence at it's best...👏⭐️</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#00cc00">waiting to see tomoorrow epi...we will see another wonderful performance from arhaan</font>
yes jen leaving the story iam excited for his performance.