Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sg2013

Great post Jonee. So we are seeing the EBp of HM track that we in the jungle with this. Precap shows Shlok picked up Astha and out her into his car as he did when he took her for HM. They will both go to jail. This time the dog will be Kalindi or it is still NA who is the cause of this and  pushed them together and they land up in bappa's pit which is jail. First fight and then come out helping each other and understanding . The snake is Sojal who called Abhay and Abhay is the thorn. MY POV. May be wre ong , but looks like the jail will surely bring them together. Today 

Astha told Shlok that he broke her trust and feelings and said he hates her , hiw can she come with him, so now he will have to prove all this and he has broken the mirror so everything has to be opne. He will have to make her understand that he loves her, and get back her trust. 

thanks suchi - yes, shlok will hav e to in her trust - it is a long haul wiuth all the
people waiting to separate them bujt the jail scenes should be interesting😊
Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jonee

thanks suchi - yes, shlok will hav e to in her trust - it is a long haul wiuth all the
people waiting to separate them bujt the jail scenes should be interesting😊

I do not think they will be separated. Shlok will not allow that. 
Sojal is like "aastin ka saap " so the snake , but she will actually bring Ashlok together. The snake in the hut too brought Ashlok closer
Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲oh no! they bid rani good bye. i protest.😡 they cannot do this to us. how can we imagine someone else in place of rani?😭 humari pyaari dulaari bechaari rani. we love you🥺. we miss you😔.

jyothi ran away from hell hole for her brother's sake today. must say, she is brave and has a heart of gold👏. she has some health problem, not pregnancy? what does abhay gain from separating shlok and aastha?

family pressure continues today too. sometimes mommy in me wants to pick these two kids up and drop them on a secluded island, like blue lagoon, where they can make a lot of baby bunnies and live happily, without any familial pressure. today again aastha is pressurized by kalindi to break up with shlok. she decided everything for her daughter without even consulting her. she always has this combative approach because of which aastha always does the opposite of what kalindi asks her to do. at the time of mandir marriage too, it was kalindi's pressure that made aastha/shlok take that step. marriage/divorce should be a slow and smooth process and one has to wait until the people involved are ready for it. aastha started looking for a job following avdhoot's advice. she is even happy doing that. then kalindi has to burst the bubble by bringing up divorce when aastha wasn't ready for it. the more kalindi tries to pry them apart, the more they will hold on to each other, subconsciously. good for us😉.

Shlok doesn't mind aastha working really. but its when she rejected the offer, as she hates his influence on the employers, he got mad. he blabbers about baba's maan sammaan apmaan again.🤔 shlok is still hiding behind his father and firing. aastha knows him too well. she tells him that she doesn't care for his feelings as he didn't care for hers. again, the more she pushes him away, the more he will hold on to her.😛

precap: hehehe. yesterday in asthak post i said he would throw her over his shoulder, spank her bottom and take her to his den as a last resort.😆 he is about to do exactly that. well, may be not spanking, but everything else.
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jonee

"Phir sey nikley - meri aahein - 

mai khud sey ho jhuda"'... oh saiyan ve saiyan ve  "

beautiful words for a beautiful girl  caught in a dilemma - such a dilemma that she
has got separated from her own identity - khud sey ho jhuda - she cries... - 

she does not know anymore if she is aastha shlok agnihotri or aastha kirloskar ...
so she signs as just Aastha ...   the faith   ...maybe that  her true love , her true identity
will be restored to her ...

sorry for the sentimental stuff , but i really like the way this story is being projected ...
so much said through just  what may seem a simple ( but not so simple act of signing 
a divorce document ...

i loved today's episode - EBP is never disappointing me .. i have to admit ...

great analysis jonee. i especially love this part. muah.
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sg2013

Great post Jonee. So we are seeing the EBp of HM track that we in the jungle with this. Precap shows Shlok picked up Astha and out her into his car as he did when he took her for HM. They will both go to jail. This time the dog will be Kalindi or it is still NA who is the cause of this and  pushed them together and they land up in bappa's pit which is jail. First fight and then come out helping each other and understanding . The snake is Sojal who called Abhay and Abhay is the thorn. MY POV. May be wrong , but looks like the jail will surely bring them together. Today 

Astha told Shlok that he broke her trust and feelings and said he hates her , hiw can she come with him, so now he will have to prove all this and he has broken the mirror so everything has to be opne. He will have to make her understand that he loves her, and get back her trust. 

suchi congrats you became Goldie didn't notice it .i wanted to write this astha is angry on shlok when he stops her and say to her come along with him home what does she say you broke my trust and even said you hate  me in open that word was stressed on . So shlok has to prove he loves her to get her back.
Astha remembers temple marriage and SR where shlok broke that brack thread which is breaking her trust and the indenting of their love marriage in temple which hurt astha more .
You have given good point of Ebp of HM track there is a possibility.
dakshaavi thumbnail
Jonee ver nice post and I really like your take on astha sign scene she was in dilemma and signing as Astha meant a lot. She is not astha shlok agnihotri or doesn't remain astha kirloskars. 
Waiting for Monday to see our hero reaction. I wrote about astha and shlok conversation  earlier.
Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dakshaavi

suchi congrats you became Goldie didn't notice it .i wanted to write this astha is angry on shlok when he stops her and say to her come along with him home what does she say you broke my trust and even said you hate  me in open that word was stressed on . So shlok has to prove he loves her to get her back.

Astha remembers temple marriage and SR where shlok broke that brack thread which is breaking her trust and the indenting of their love marriage in temple which hurt astha more .
You have given good point of Ebp of HM track there is a possibility.

Thanks Dakshu, yes feels good , goldie in 3 months. I feel both their egos will bend now. Shlok has accepted in front of Jyoti that he loves Astha, so at least we know we are right  that Shlok was and isnot faking  love. So there is a reason why he is faking hatred and I think our reasoning is going o be correct. Lot of nice dialogues today again.
Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice analyses dear...as always..
I also liked that signature Astha only...shows how confused she is, how divided she is...between the love for her family and the love for her shlokie
dakshaavi thumbnail
@dsr 
I will join you we should pick these two and drop them in a island and ask them to make a lot of bunnies😆
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful analysis jonee