Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm so sorry guys, was so not feeling well & also my dad too was not well so couldn't update my story.Here's part 4

R
am was feeling so confused whether his feelings were really true for Priya or he's getting too involved to make his plan successful😕 he had no choice in the matter either it was Natasha or Priya & since he couldn't afford to put his little sister's life at stake he had to do as told & lead that rouge Ashwin to Priya, for the first time in his life Ram was feeling so helplesshe thought "what was the use of him being a rich & respectable businessman when he couldn't stop himself from from being blackmailed into committing a crime??? Ashwin had made it clear to him that even if he had mistakenly tried to contact the police he would find Nuts body in a gunny bag before his gate & he will be responsible for his sister's death.
                         Ram was cursing himself for not being more careful that fateful day four months ago when he let Natasha go to a friend's place so late at night & instead of reaching her friend she was kidnapped by Ashwin on the way, though Ashwin was a small time goon he was known to be very brutal-he had killed his father very brutally at the age of 12 after getting to know that his father abused his mother ,though he did go to the juvenile remand home he had run away from there & had been underground all these years waiting for the right time to take his revenge-Mr.Ram Mallya & his mother were getting quite close to Dr.Priya Shivkumar & this was the right time to kill 2 birds with one stone
Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 10 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one 😊
continue soon!!!
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Part 5
Flashback
Ashwin was a normal boy until the day he was accused of killing his beloved father, Shankar Gowda he was not even present at home when this happened, he was returning from school stopping on the way near the dairy to buy a packet of milk for his baby sister as usual when he saw commotion near his house, confused he went through the back door of his house & was horrified to see his father laying dead with a knife in his stomach & gashes on his face.His fingertips were cut brutally, being naive & innocent i just tried to remove the knife when his mother,no step mother cried that it was me who killed my own father & i was taken away ,away from my beloved sister to the remand home, though i ran away from there after a week & went back home where i saw that my mother had already sold the house to someone & the new owners were performing shuddhikarana & planning to demolish the house as the previous owner was murdered.
Ashwin vowed to find his stepmom & sister ,& finally after a rigorous search of five years he found his stepmom in a slum in the outskirts of Bangalore.He killed her right before his eyes not before asking about the real murderer of his father & also the whereabouts of his sister, he was shocked to know that the land sharks of the area had planned everything in advance & had told her that her only job was to cry & point to him when asked about the murderer, she also told that she was sick & tired of looking after 2 children who were not her own , they told her that she could lead a queen's life after this as anyhow Shankar would be dead, he would be in jail for his murder & the baby would be in some orphanage.
           She wanted to be a crorepati overnight & in her greed for money had made us orphans.She was repenting for what she did years ago to me & my family-"Repentance is not enough, you have to pay for your sins"was what i told her when i drove the knife into her after recording her confessions about her involvement in my father's murder.
In the next 3 years he killed all those responsible for the murder of his father & it was then that he came to know from his final victim that he was the one who gave his sister for adoption at an orphanage St.Peter's near Cantonment area. He went there claiming to be looking for a job & was given a job of a receptionist, day & night he poured over all the records & finally found his sister's records where everything was mentioned-His sister, his chinnu was called Priya😊 & she was adopted by Mrs & Mr.Shivkumar Sagar, who were counted among the elite people of the city.He thought of running to her that instant but considering his dubious past & criminal record he refrained from doing so ,finally now the time has come he thought & smiled for the first time in all these years.

zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Part 6

Ram is going bonkers thinking why Ashwin wants him to convince Priya to go to Nayang Academy of Fine Arts & btw why was he concerned about which college she goes to?is he related to her??no no how can he be related?? She's Mr.Sagar's only daughter & i don't think Mr. Sagar has anything to do with criminals, why are you racking your brains Ram??just call him up & ask ,also you need to give him an update that she's leaving in 3 days for Singapore & try as hard as he might she will not listen to him.

Ram calls Ashwin

Ashwin:Any good news or have you called to ask why i want you to convince her or to ask about your sister??your sister is fine & she will be fine, as for why i wanted you to do this is because you are a known name in the real estate world so, she wouldn't ignore your advice.If this is all you wanted to know then put the damn phone down😡😡

Ram: Hello, no i wanted to ask why you are so particular about her going to Nayang?are you related to her?? are you her guardian??then why??😕😕

Ashwin:[blurts out angrily]Because i want the best for my sister, [thinking]oh shit, what did i tell him??

Ram:[Totally shocked]You're her brother??but, then how is that possible??she's the only heir to the Sagars😕 don't tell me you are Mr.Sagar's son😲

Ashwin:She is MY SISTER do you get me or not??& she's not the true daughter of the Sagars she's been adopted by them coz they lost their child in an accident...[& Ashwin tells Ram the truth he got to know years back]
Ram was even more shocked on hearing the whole incident, he didn't want to believe Ashwin but his words had a true ring to them, it had Ashwin's pain of loosing his family at such a young age.

Ram:She told me it was none of my business to suggest where she would study & also that she's leaving in 3 days from now.

Ashwin:WTH😡, I wanted her to go to Nayang as i'm a faculty there, with a fake name ofcourse & since she will be new to the place she would not know about the dangerous Singapore mafia & i fear that since she is known to be the daughter of a bigshot from India she might be targetted.I was just trying to secure her stay in Singapore😭, do whatever you want Ram but i want her out of SIT asap & i'm damn serious about it, & cuts his call.

Will Ram be able to convince Priya to go to Nayang or not?? to know more keep reading😊

Hey all,  i just wanted to make up for my absence so giving continuous updates  

Cheers,
Zeenath.

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
story is going on a interesting turn
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update👏 do continue soon  per keep the paragraphs yaar ek saath padna thoda odd lagraha hai eyes ko I think you got it what I meant...😊 and take care of your and your family's health😊...we will wait for any longer dear😊
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anupam_dil

Nice update👏 do continue soon  per keep the paragraphs yaar ek saath padna thoda odd lagraha hai eyes ko I think you got it what I meant...😊 and take care of your and your family's health😊...we will wait for any longer dear😊

Ab toh theek hai na? mujhe kaafi neend aa rahi thi to jaise dictate ki waise hi post kardiya, sorry
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wat a twist.. ashwine is priyas sis. bechara accha insaan hai n a criminal.
am waiting already

Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely updates
continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!!!!!!!
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh ashwin is priya brother now let's see how ram convience priya