Arshi TS : Attached Lives *Completed*

starsarun thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Attached Lives

Hello Friends! I wrote a shot. This idea was mingling in my mind from very long. I was a bit free too because of my little vacation of 10 days in A Holy City. See I don't waste my time. πŸ˜›

Bold are thoughts and Dialogues. Italics are flashback for no confusion.

A girl in her starting 20's entered college. That was her not her 1st time in college but yeah she was first year student. Her eyes were roaming here and there from the time she entered from gates.

Hey stop!

That girl stopped and turned around. She thought that she was being called.

What a hot shot? A girl from the group shouted. That group was senior's group. From the last four days, this group was bullying one or the other new admission.

That 1st year girl sees that now that group didn't stop her. It was actually a boy, a new admission handsome and charming boy. First thought came into mind was to enjoy the scene. But then it strikes that she was also a 1st year student. She gulped hard and turned around. But she was wrong as she was already caught.

A hand came up before her to stop her. Hey where are you leaving?

Ragging of a boy without girl! Naa... Naa... Na!

Both were struck in ragging without any fault. But do ragging means anything? So what?

Tell us your names.

I just have a name not names. Charming boy replied to them.

But girl thought not to argue with them and replied politely. I am Khushi Gupta.

Oh! Boy... her voice.. Boy thought in his mind. Strangely, he had heard the voice but wasn't able to recognize. He was mesmerized with her voice. By the thought of entering her good books, he too replied. I am Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi was shocked to hear that name after soo long. She wasn't able to believe that she will see his face after so long. She was frustrated with herself for not thinking before turning around. Kay! Why don't you use your brain sometimes? He is not a charming boy. He is a two M's boy, Mean-Moron Boy. She thought dejectedly. She didn't want him anywhere near her.

Sir please let me go. I have my class. Khushi told the one of the senior boy.

No way! You both are not leaving anywhere without completing the dare. That senior boy can see the sparks flying between them already. He thought not to leave the wonderful chance he had.

After coming with so many ideas, that senior group came with the silly idea. That idea was surely sill for Arnav and Khushi but not for the senior boy.

The task was that Arnav and Khushi had to sing sad song. Where Arnav had to sing a sad song from old album and Khushi had to from any new album. Arnav knew at that time that he will never get the chance to be in good books of his Koo-Khushi-Koo girl.

First turn was of Arnav. He sang the song of a Movie of Ajay Devgan. It was:

Dil cheer ke dekh!

Tera hi naam hoga...

Dil cheer ke dekh!

Tera hi naam hoga...

Khushi was very much angry after that. She was angry with herself. She was angry with his choice of song. She was angry with his actions in past and present both.

Task was to sing the song. But Arnav was sitting on his knees before Khushi. Khushi was looking very much embarrassed after his act. He seems to be following the whole song. Crowd was begun to form there near the hall to see what was happening.

Khushi interrupted Arnav and took few steps backward.

Please Sir. Can I sing now? I have to leave for class too Sir.

After getting the permission, she sang only two phrases in her melodious voice.

Sun raha hain naa tu!

Ro rahi hoon main...

Dekh rahaa hai naa tu,

Kyun ro rahi hoon main!

That song was double meaning, senior boy understood. He smirked and left. But Arnav was less confused more in magical world after hearing his Koo-Khushi-Koo's voice.

Khushi was late for class. So she left for library. She wanted to change her mood somehow. But nothing was helping. After an hour of freaking out in between books of library, Khushi left for canteen to meet her friends. She was just in canteen but the scene before her made her blood boil. Arnav was standing with her friends. Khushi's friends were Payal, Kriyansh, Nishant and Akriti. Payal was Khushi's elder sister and was having a boyfriend named Akash whom she met five days ago before joining college. She can see that Akash was introducing Arnav to her group of friends. She stepped forward to hear Akash closer.

Gals... Meet Arnav. He is my younger brother. His schooling is from Dalhousie.

Oh ho! Dalhousie boy in Delhi... Someone commented.

Nishant, Akriti and Kriyansh everybody stood up and welcomed him in the group but Khushi didn't she kept standing there. There were angry tears in her eyes.

Akash also introduced individually Arnav to Khushi, but Khushi just asked him one question. So, you are Akash Singh Raizada?

To which Akash replied in yes.

On the other side, Arnav was waiting for a hug or a hand- shake or a smile at least. But his wish was not fulfilled.

Khushi took two steps backward and turned around. She couldn't able to stand there anymore. She just left.

Payal and Akriti tried to call her from behind but Khushi didn't stop. She didn't even picked their calls on her mobile. When Payal called their driver to know if Khushi left the college with him or not? Then she got to know that Khushi took the car with driver and she is on the way to home. Everybody was slightly relieved after hearing the information from Payal. They were confused with her behaviour because they had never seen Khushi reacting like that.

Arnav thought that Khushi reacted because of morning fiasco so he told everyone but he got only one line in reply which was truth.

You don't know Khushi so don't talk like that about her. We know her and she reacted like this.

In Khushi's home, Khushi's mother Garima was worried after seeing Khushi at home. When Khushi reached home, her face was all red which made Garima more anxious. Khushi was diabetic. Too much tension or getting angry was not good for health. Garima didn't ask her anything. She gave Khushi orange juice to drink and made her bed to rest for while.

Khushi too wanted to be alone for a while. She wanted to sleep but sleep was nowhere near her eyes. She thought of taking pills but she knew if her sister or anyone from family got to know about that then scolding will not sounds much good.

Khushi remember everything, her dream and him. She can never forget that.

Those days Khushi was on family tour of Himachal Pradesh. She was always the pampered girl of her father. But she was not the one of spoiled children. Being the younger one, even Payal always supported her. She was in fifth standard then. Their car was on the way to Khajiar. Khajiar is a famous lake near Dalhousie. If you want to see Khajiar Lake then you have to cross Dalhousie and one hour way more. On the way you will see a School, Dalhousie Public School. That school caught Khushi's eyes. She had heard about the school from her fellows but never had seen. She demanded to see the school at least once. So Shashi Gupta, Khushi's father completed her wish. He talked to guards who gave them a small tour of the school. The peaceful environment, Colorful flowers and hilly area attracted Khushi. She was very much happy after hearing that in a season even snowfall happens there. That day, school became Khushi's one of the dreams. Khushi was already reading in a good school in her birth place, Delhi. But she wanted admission in this school only. On all the way to lake and then back to home, there was only one name on her cute mouth that was school. She wanted admission in the school, her parents understood her.

But Khushi was Khushi. If she want something than she know how to get. Her wish accomplished but after two years of constant pleading, wining challenges like be a good girl, top in the class etc. Shashi and Garima didn't wanted Khushi to go for a hostel. They were caring parents, so were scared for Khushi who thinks herself strong but they knew how sensitive she was.

After so much, Khushi had two choices. One was to leave for Mumbai in her aunt's home for a new schooling next month. Shashi thought for her future as there are good colleges in Mumbai too. Second one was Dalhousie Public School... Khushi chose second one. 

After a week, Khushi was standing in her hostel room. Garima and Payal were near to crying but Khushi was busy in exploring her room. Shashi, Garima and Payal left an hour of telling her to take care, not to fight and be a good girl and all. But they didn't know that they should rest not miss Khushi. Their beloved is going nowhere. These three were not leaving Dalhousie. They had booked a room in hotel to stay for completing formalities like signatures, fees etc and for Khushi.

Next day was Khushi's first day. She was ready even before time. She left for class. She got to know so many more things. She was the only new admission in seventh standard. Class was going on and she was sitting on the 2nd row. A girl named Sapna was sitting beside her. Khushi was always being friendly and polite to everyone and wanted the same. Sapna was constantly telling her about everyone the class turnwise.

A good looking Miss entered their class. Someone from behind shouted Hey Raizada! Teri waali toh gayi!

Khushi's eyes full of question turned toward Sapna who already started telling her. The boy who shouted is Rohit and the other Raizada he was talking about is that boy. She pointed towards third column and fourth row. He is Arnav Singh Raizada. Being the Raizada coolness he shows, everybody calls him Raizada except few.

Khushi can see that Arnav was smiling foolishly after hearing the shout of his name. She didn't want to concentrate on silly things. She chose to ignore them and put both of boys in the list who don't respect teachers.

That shout was actually pointed to Teacher and was for Arnav. Arnav was charming and few teachers always prefer him for anything best. That Computers teacher was one of them. This session, everyone was seeing her first time after her marriage.

Next was Lab. Teacher was Mrs. Khurana.

Khushi joined school three days late. She didn't know that she need file to attend the class. Sapna was not also there to tell her because she left with her friends.

On the other side a scene was happening in the class. Arnav was running behind a girl named Sanchita.

Hey Sita! Come on yaar! Seriously I didn't that purposely. Arnav was literally shouting at her. But she hit him hard with his file.

Oh yeah! Really Arnav?? Tu apni file le aaya or meri?? Kaminey teri file nahi milegi tujhe!

Best friend hai naaa.. dodno milke daant khayenge aaj Khurana se. Sanchita smiled wickedly hiding his file behind her back and ran out from the class.

In the Lab, everybody was standing in the cue around cemented stool. Khushi was also the one standing with Sapna there but her eyes were busy exploring the Lab.

Sapna sees that Khushi just have two notebooks, she was going to ask her but Mrs. Khurana entered.

Good morning Ma'am. Children welcomed her in chorus.

Good morning. Mrs. Khurana replied in a nonchalant voice. She was one of the rude teachers as we call. She always says that she don't hear excuses. There should be aYes or No Khushi caught Khurana's eyes as she was new admission. She asks her to stand up and introduce herself.

I am Khushi Gupta from Delhi.

Arnav was bit a back with her voice. He loved that cute voice of her. After hearing that she is from Delhi, he smiled lopsidedly to which he got Sanchita's pinch on his fore arm.

Delhi! Hmm... She teased him.

It was not like that Arnav had ignored Khushi in the class. He was not hovering over her but he had seen her. He found her small nose cute and her smile full of innocence. He had tried to notice her from far too close.

So lets have your turn first. Give me your file. Khurana said to Khushi.

Khushi was confused and a bit scared because she didn't have any file.

Arnav and Sanchita were also got attentive after hearing about file.

Ma'am I don't have file. Khushi replied sacredly. She somewhere thought that may be teacher will leave her as this was her first mistake and first day too. But she was wrong.

Poor her... Arnav whispered.

Think about yourself beta... Sanchita Replied.

What? Then why are you standing in my class if you don't have file. Khurana was reacting rude as she was.

Khushi tried to give excuse that that's her first day but Khurana was not listening. She didn't even let her complete and told her leave the class now.

Get out of my class now! Next time enter only when your file will be with you, completed.

Khushi was almost near to crying. On her first day of her dream school, she have to hear scolding from teacher and leave the class even before starting. She never experienced these things in her life. She felt humiliated. She left to class and sat dejectedly. She had no on there to share, no friends, no parents, and no sister, which made her sadder.

In the Lab, Khurana cancelled the idea of checking the files that day by reasoning that she had enough time wasted today. Arnav and Sanchita were happy and gave the half credit to Khushi. Arnav was a bit unhappy with what happened with Khushi. He thought he will thank her.

After entering the class, Arnav found Khushi on her desk. He introduced himself to her. Hey Khushi! I am Arnav.

Khushi replied in just a Hmm..

Voh Actually I want to thank you. Sanchita is my best friend. She saved from Khurana because of you, so Thank You. Arnav smiled after that. He thought Khushi will smile at least after that but Khushi was confused to hear that.

Excuse me? Khushi replied to him. What are you saying? She stood up.

Arre yaar tumne daant khaali aur Mein aur Sita to bach gaaye naa.. Arnav replied jokingly.

Khushi was disbelieved after hearing that. She didn't know that someone will be so mean with her. Here she was crying and someone came before her thank her. Her first day was ruined. She pushed Arnav who was standing before her and ran out of the class.

Khushi was running in the hall. She was running towards girl hostel. Children were not allowed to go anywhere like that so Guards

Stopped her and took her in Principal's room. That was it. She decided then and there that she was leaving the school. She called Shashi and just cried on the phone.

Scared Shashi with Garima reached School immediately. Khushi just cried before them. She was in seventh standard but it didn't seem like. She was crying like she is five years old where Shashi and Garima made her sit in lap and consoled like she was three years old. Principal of school was amazed to see that scene.

Shashi immediately took out name of Khushi from school. Garima packed her bags and took her out. They both didn't ask her anything. They see that their daughter was not happy and that was it. Khushi was out of the school. She promised to never forget the day and Arnav. Her innocent mind shows Arnav in a very bad lime light so she hates him. According to her, Arnav was the only reason because of whom her dream became her bad dream.

Payal was happy to get her sister back. They all left Dalhousie happily with little bit unhappy Khushi. So it was decided that Khushi will leave for Mumbai next month.

P.S. Thank you for reading. πŸ˜Š Keep the likes and comments coming please. πŸ˜Š

P.P.S. Dalhousie is My personal experience. β­οΈ 

P.P.P.S. I am not satisfied with the given title. Please do suggest me. 

2nd Part - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/99868351

3rd Part (A) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100076559

3rd Part (B) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100162380   

Edited by starsarun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part πŸ‘
Pls update next part soon
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
very nice start.
Arnav and khushi having a sad past. I hope Arnav is now a change man.
update soon 
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Super start. I hope Arnav and Khushi will meet soon.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lovely_Bajwa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!
Plzz update soon!'!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Well this explains why she doesn't like Arnie
Why she reacted the way she did
Hmmm well if you look at it from her view that wasn't nice of him
Wow she really is sensitive
That was interesting and intriguing start

Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it=
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d start
continue soon
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well this is interesting...and different...waiting to read more...thanks for the pm...
sasr thumbnail
Loved the concept...can you pls send me pm of furthr updats..?????