Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: segad

I agree with you on most points but for the point about Ratan.  I for one, find her anger reasonable.

Her husband was unfaithful to her in spite of being in a loving marriage resulting in the birth of Veera

The "other woman" showed up at her door with a baby in tow and further publicised the disgrace brought upon the family by the actions of her husband.  Wasn't it enough that he was unfaithful?  Did the entire village need to know about it?

Her husband left home because of the incident leaving her with a family elder and their child to support on her own.  To add fuel to the fire she had to support his illegitimate child as well.

She had to watch her son ruin his future for Veera.  remember Ranveer was a good student earlier, he ended up flunking

She sold her jewellery to pay for Veera's education.

She mortgaged her fields for Chaiji's treatment.  You cannot help wonder if the situation would have been different had Sampooran been there.

She mortgaged her house to pay off a lecherous man and free her fields, yet Ranveer chooses to use that money to pay for Veera's dream.

What does she have left?  no house, no fields, a son who knows nothing other than farming.  Veera on the other hand got a great education, is worldly wise and is going abroad to follow her dreams with no plan of returning...  Which mother would not be bitter at the lack luster future her own son faces while the illegitimate child of his father is sitting pretty?

I for one, feel that the CVs have killed Veera's character post leap.  I have nothing against the actress except that she is a bit shrill.  The Ranveera bond was the highlight of the show, yet post leap, Veera can't even recognise her brother's singing.  She is still in skin tight jeans even after growing up in a village.  She is too wrapped up in Karan and Baldev.  

Personally I quit watching the show this week when they showed Ranveer apologising to Veera for scolding her about Karan.  That was the last straw for me.  

Ratan brought everything upon her herself.. Could've acted but chose not to.

Also Veera is not the only one who can't recognise her brother's voice.. Ranvi's scenes are mostly with Gunjan but even she can't recognise it.. Nobody even knows that he can sing not even his own mother. Veera did wear Salwar and Kameez a lot of times she returned and she mostly was abroad so that influences her not to mention Star Plus's tagline 'Rishta wohi.. Soch nayi' or something like that so maybe CVs are keeping that in mind.

Now you can't expect Veera to always be with Ranvi even Ranvi is too wrapped up in Gunjan.. He payed for her Chudiyan I know it was a gift but shouldn't he be saving money especially with all that's going on.. Every character has their own flaws it's unfair to single out a particular one.
pluviophile. thumbnail
@MrsArnavRajput Ranvi told her that he got that money for her from the bank basically it's Ranvi's fault for spoiling her too much and not to mention not telling her anything about their family's financial problems.. She deserves to know but Ranvi still sees her as a child and I'm not liking that at all, For god's sake let her handle at least something on her own instead of always coming to solve all the problems. Edited by ..Tamanna - 10 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i feel we need to just give it some time.. it normally takes about 2 months for the show to open up all their cards first and then deal with each one.. same with veera.. they are giving us bits of all tracks ahead and the characters post leap..
once then they will surely return back to ranveera.. the show revolves around them.. which ever cards they will play will eventually revolve around their relationship only.. we cant be so impatient..
and there is no point in ranveera relation and their ups and downs if other characters are not given proper introduction in their lives..

and this karan thing.. i am sure something will happen .. his character is there for a purpose and it will be realised soon..
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

@MrsArnavRajput Ranvi told her that he got that money for her from the bank basically it's Ranvi's fault for spoiling her too much and not to mention not telling her anything about their family's financial problems.. She deserves to know but Ranvi still sees her as a child and I'm not liking that at all, For god's sake let her handle at least something on her own instead of always coming to solve all the problems.

yeah i know right this thing is abit annoying the way ranvi is being soo much protective about her and not telling her anything at all he should tell her atleast sth!!! cause she needs to face the truth as well she is a part of the family too!! yeah i knoow he did but what about the other things?? veera didn't recognize her brother's voice or she didn't know her brother can sing that's justified but she does know her brother right?? couldn't she understand or realise what her brother was going through?? and if ranvi can buy coffee for veera or give away the loan which he had taken to free his land to veera for her studies can't he buy some bangles for gunjan they are not that costly!!

its not about who is a better sibling ranvi or veera its about the BOND!! its the bond that is getting lost somewhere😒
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrsArnavRajput

yeah i know right this thing is abit annoying the way ranvi is being soo much protective about her and not telling her anything at all he should tell her atleast sth!!! cause she needs to face the truth as well she is a part of the family too!! yeah i knoow he did but what about the other things?? veera didn't recognize her brother's voice or she didn't know her brother can sing that's justified but she does know her brother right?? couldn't she understand or realise what her brother was going through?? and if ranvi can buy coffee for veera or give away the loan which he had taken to free his land to veera for her studies can't he buy some bangles for gunjan they are not that costly!!

its not about who is a better sibling ranvi or veera its about the BOND!! its the bond that is getting lost somewhere😒

gunjan helped ranvi sell all those matkas the other day.. so why cant he buy bangles for her?thats not at all expensive and that too for the girl he loves.. 
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namratavyas

i feel we need to just give it some time.. it normally takes about 2 months for the show to open up all their cards first and then deal with each one.. same with veera.. they are giving us bits of all tracks ahead and the characters post leap..

once then they will surely return back to ranveera.. the show revolves around them.. which ever cards they will play will eventually revolve around their relationship only.. we cant be so impatient..
and there is no point in ranveera relation and their ups and downs if other characters are not given proper introduction in their lives..

and this karan thing.. i am sure something will happen .. his character is there for a purpose and it will be realised soon..

namrata di actually the thing is people watch the show mainly bcaz of the bond and i know many youngsters have got attached to the show bcaz of ranjan and veeba even i am one of them!! i love the two love stories but what about  the other viewers who are watching this show from the very first?? they want to see ranveera bond

u saw di how ppl are getting frustrated about not showing the bond and everything
the love stories are awesome but alongside them they should show ranveera bond too...before the leap they had ratan-nihal love story they did show them but they did not neglect ranveera but after the leap somewhere they are neglecting it

please don't get me wrong i am just giving my view ðŸ˜Š
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
true the essence of veera lost
but we have to wait
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsArnavRajput

namrata di actually the thing is people watch the show mainly bcaz of the bond and i know many youngsters have got attached to the show bcaz of ranjan and veeba even i am one of them!! i love the two love stories but what about  the other viewers who are watching this show from the very first?? they want to see ranveera bond

u saw di how ppl are getting frustrated about not showing the bond and everything
the love stories are awesome but alongside them they should show ranveera bond too...before the leap they had ratan-nihal love story they did show them but they did not neglect ranveera but after the leap somewhere they are neglecting it

please don't get me wrong i am just giving my view ðŸ˜Š

Well I don't think they are neglecting the Ranveera bond at all.The next track focuses on how Veera will help her Veerji to win over his lady love, right? We do get Ranveera scenes. After all it is just a 20 min epi everyday. To bring in all elements of the show in these 20 mins is a tough job and I think they do a decent job at that.

I agree with namrata that we have to wait coz currently they are opening all the tracks on which the show will be built. The problem with the show is that some viewers have the kids etched in their minds because of the extended childhood that was shown. If as planned the show had gone for a leap after a month I don't think this hue and cry would have been there.

Now the show is a youth show, preleap it was not and is building its own fanbase. But here the fanbases are divided I mean they have to satisfy Ranveera fans, Baldev fans, Veeba fans, Ranjan fans and still run a good show. Its not like other youth shows where there is just one lead couple whom they can give the entire screen time😊

Also content can't always be judged by the name of a show. There are shows whose names don't indicate that they are love stories but still are. There are also shows that are marketed as love stories but they turn out to be pure cliche saas bahu saagas😊

pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratavyas

gunjan helped ranvi sell all those matkas the other day.. so why cant he buy bangles for her?thats not at all expensive and that too for the girl he loves.. 

Well I feel like money would be a very big matter for someone who's family are on the verge of becoming beggars even Dalbeer said his mind doesn't work whenever he's with Gunjan anyways it was an example if Ranvi can concentrate on other things why can't Veera ðŸ¤”
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

Well I feel like money would be a very big matter for someone who's family are on the verge of becoming beggars even Dalbeer said his mind doesn't work whenever he's with Gunjan anyways it was an example if Ranvi can concentrate on other things why can't Veera ðŸ¤”

And another thing that I noticed yesterday was that when Sarpanch said that he wanted to discuss Ranvi's marriage matters, he did not think twice before agreeing. I mean at this point of time when they are facing so many problems a marriage should have been the last priority right ??? But I connect with Ranvi he is a young guy who will definitely have dreams of his own life. So if that is the case then why can't Veera have her own dreams. She is even younger than Ranvi.