RangRasiya FF: Jaane Kaise Tera Hua: Episode 4 Updated - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Nice dear
Lovely dear
Do pm me.dear
Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Ummm Sara I would have to break down your hopes a bit here...
Its completely different. I didn't want to work much on Laila's character considering it can be a roadblock for PaRud!

But then I hope you will like to read on further...

P.S. I've done theatre in the past, but I really love to spill out the hard core masala writer in me over here in IF 😆

Really?  That'd be so cool, then! ðŸ˜‰
Yep, even if what I'd guessed doesn't turn out right, I'll more than enjoy the unexpected with LaiRa out of PaRud's way.. ðŸ˜†
You've done theatre? How longs? ðŸ˜Š

P.s. : I'd love to call you by a shorter name, Niharika seems quite formal, you know? Any suggestions if you don't mind? ðŸ˜³
Nice FF ðŸ˜Š
 Plz continue and update soon..
Originally posted by sarahehsan

Really?  That'd be so cool, then! ðŸ˜‰
Yep, even if what I'd guessed doesn't turn out right, I'll more than enjoy the unexpected with LaiRa out of PaRud's way.. ðŸ˜†
You've done theatre? How longs? ðŸ˜Š

P.s. : I'd love to call you by a shorter name, Niharika seems quite formal, you know? Any suggestions if you don't mind? ðŸ˜³

That was just 4 years in college, ours was a band-cum-theatre group who's name was E-rocking (E for the engineer thing and when you say it in one breath, it sounds umm... a bit horny too 😉) and we used to do Bengali plays mostly and musical concerts at fests.

You can call me Nikkie, that was my I-F username earlier, but I guess there were too many Nikki's in most forums I used to visit and couldn't think of a better name, so changed to my real name...

Let's see if my non-creative limbo ends today and I am able to post the 3rd epi, seems like my brain has gone into stagnancy, can't imagine enough drama even to suit my taste Ouch
Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

That was just 4 years in college, ours was a band-cum-theatre group who's name was E-rocking (E for the engineer thing and when you say it in one breath, it sounds umm... a bit horny too 😉) and we used to do Bengali plays mostly and musical concerts at fests.

You can call me Nikkie, that was my I-F username earlier, but I guess there were too many Nikki's in most forums I used to visit and couldn't think of a better name, so changed to my real name...

Let's see if my non-creative limbo ends today and I am able to post the 3rd epi, seems like my brain has gone into stagnancy, can't imagine enough drama even to suit my taste

Just 4 years, you say? Isn't that a lot of time?  E-rocking? Thats quite some .. err, name! Bengali plays and musical concertwaas? I'm bherry impressed! 

Yea, that sounds so cool! Nikkie, I like that!  C'mon, don't say that! I've read the 2 chapters and I know enough k you'll rock the updates so chill, this phase of stagnancy(I wonder, though 🤔) shall pass and we will get a shower of updates, soon! Ij it not? Update shoon, pileej! 
wow love your episode 1 and 2
NICE STORY SOMTHING UNUSUAL... GOOD GOING... UPDATE SOON...
nice story...continue soon...
and do pm pls...
Really anxious to find out what next.
Good story please update soon.Thank you