RangRasiya FF: Jaane Kaise Tera Hua: Episode 4 Updated - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
that is awesome love it plzz continued soon epi 4 
good that Bindi reached Rudra.. hope Laila is not hurt too much..
Thanks for the lovely responses guys!
I hope you will like the twist I have in store in the next epi
cant wait to read your next epi with twist
I love the story, fabulous job! 👏 And the hindi is very understandable too, please do continue. Thank you for sharing. 😊
Hiii...I'll read your all three updates back to back...and it was awesome...very interesting story...I like paro's effort to save laila's life from the evil thakur...poor laila filing sad fir her...now what will rudra do...Please continue soon...if you have a time please pm me...
Arz kia hai...

Teri wafa ka samandar kisi or ke liye hoga,
Tere sahil se hum to roz pyaase hi guzar jate hai...

EPISODE 4

"LAILA..." Rudra screeches and reaches out to her "Kyu Laila, aisa kyu kiya tune, ek baar apne Rudra pe bharosa na kar sakti thi? (Why did you do this Laila, couldn't you trust your Rudra for once?)"

Laila lets out her last words, "Tu jiye isliye mhaara aisa karna jaruri tha Rudra... Bhaag jaa yaha se, nahi to Thakur ke aadmi tanne naa chodenge... Jaa.. (I had to do it so that you could live... Flee from here Rudra, else Thakur's men won't spare you... Go..)" and she breathes her last.

Rudra is shell shocked at the sight and goes speechless for a while. Aman hears people approaching and urges Rudra to flee. "Chal Rudra, wo log aa rahe hain (Let's go Rudra, they are approaching)" and drags off a stoned Rudra from the place.

Thakur's men enter and they barely miss seeing Rudra and Aman escaping. Back at Rudra's house Aman tries to urge him to speak. "Fikar na kar Rudra, hum police ke paas jayenge, kuch na kuch zaroor ho jaayega (Don't worry Rudra, we will go to the police, and we will get this fixed soon)"

Rudra replies with a desperate agitation, "Aman, Laila ka badla us Thakur se zaroor lena hai. Use chodhna nahi, mhaari Laila ka ye haal karke use duniya bhar ki khushiyan na manaane doonga (Aman, we have to avenge Laila's death from the Thakur. He shouldn't be spared, after what he did to Laila, I can't let him celebrate)"

They move to the police station. The police officer is conversing on the phone and assures. "Aap chinta na karo, jaisa aap chaho ho, waise hi sab ho javega (Don't worry, things will get done as you desire)"

As the call ends, Aman pleads, "Inspector, hume ek report likhwani hai (Inspector, we need to file a report)"

The Inspector interrupts him, "Abhi ruko, gaon mein ek atmahatya hui hai, Laila Sisodiya ne atmahatya ki hai, itni jaldi hai to constable se FIR likhwa lo mujhe jaana hai (Wait for now, there's been a suicide in the village, Laila Sisodiya committed suicide, if you are in a haste, go to the constable for an FIR, I need to leave)"

Aman: "Are haan haan, report Laila ke hi baare mein hain, wahi le jaana chahte hain aapko, usne Thakur Tejawat Singh ki wajah se atmahatya ki hai, chaliye hamare saath (Oh yes yes, the report is related to Laila as well, she killed herself because of Thakur Tejawat Singh, please come with us)"

The Inspector takes a constable along and Rudra and Aman sit in his jeep and drive off. They get surprised to see the inspector drive towards Laila's house instead of the haveli but before they can question anything the jeep stops and Inspector gets off to clear the crowd gathered outside the house and investigate.

Rudra and Aman follow the inspector inside the house and find Laila's dead body placed there. Shocked to the core they watch on as the Inspector reads a suicide note found there.

"Main Laila Sisodiya, apni marzi se apni jaan le rahi hoon kyunki maine Thakur Tejawat Singh se apne Baapu ke ilaaj ke liye bahut saa karza liya tha jo main chuka nahi sakti. (I, Laila Sisodiya, am killing myself at my own will as I had taken a huge loan from Thakur Tejawat Singh to have my father cured but now I can't pay it back)"

After finishing the Inspector says, "Sahi kaha tum logo ne, Laila ne Thakur Saab ke wajah se hi atmahatya ki thi, par isme unki kya galti hai. Constable, laash ko postmortem ke liye le jaao (You were right, Laila did die because of Thakur Saab but then what's his fault here? Constable, take the deadbody for a postmortem)"

Rudra gets infuriated by this and says "Naa Inspector, ye sab jhooth hai. Laila ne to padhna bhi naa aata tha. Thakur ne use agwaa karwaya aur dhamki di, isliye usne aisa kiya (No Inspector, its a lie. Laila doesn't even know to read. Thakur had got her kidnapped and threatened her causing her to commit suicide.)"

Inspector listens to the same "Sach? Laila padh nahi sakti thi? Par is baat ka saboot kya hai? (Really? Laila is illiterate? But do we have a proof for it?)" then an evil grin dawns on his serious face and he continues, "Sun Ladke, jisne jaana tha wo to gaya, ab is jhamele mein naa padega to thaare liye accha rahega. Laila ki laash uske ghar se mili thi, haveli se nahi... Aur jab usne Thakur se karza liya to tu yaha tha bhi nahi, teri gawahi kisi kaam na ayegi aur je wo padh sakti thi ke nahi iska bhi koi saboot na hai (Listen boy, who was destined to go is already gone, you are better off by not getting into this mess. Laila's dead body was recovered from her house, not the haveli... And when she took the lean from Thakur, you weren't here as well, so your testimony is useless and that she was illiterate can't also be proven now)"

Rudra can put two and two together that the inspector is already well-fed by the Thakur and grabs his collar and the inspector retorts back "On-Duty afsar pe haath uthane ka matlab jaane se tu? Hawaldar isne hiraasat mein le le. Laila ka panchnama karane ke baad isne bhi dekh lenge (Do you even know what attacking an on-duty officer means? Constable, take him into custody. We will handle him after Laila's formalities have been done with)"

Rudra is taken away as a helpless Aman watches and his please bear no fruit. He thinks to himself. "Sach hi to hai, is baat ka koi saboot na hai, par... (Its a fact that we have no proof against this, but...)" his face lightens up as he remembers "Bindi... are haan, wo hi to humne yaaha laayi thi, usne to sab dekha hoga (Bindi... yes, she was the one who brought us here and she must be knowing everything)"

Back at the marriage, Bindi is working on getting Paro ready while there is still a very depressed expression on her face. "Kyun itna soch rahi hai Paro, main le aayi thi na Rudra aur Aman ko idhar, ab Laila bach jaayegi (Why are you still skeptical Paro? I did get Rudraand Aman here, now Laila will be safe)"

Paro: "Pata nahi kyu Bindi, man mera ab bhi nahi maanta, kuch thik nahi lag raha hai, kaash main pata lagaa paati ki Laila kaisi hai (I don't know Bindi, but I am still not convinced, nothing feels right, I wish I could get to know how Laila is...)"

"Dulhan ko mandap mein le aao (Get the bride at the altar)" A call is heard and Bindi exclaims, "Itna mat soch Paro, aaj teri shaadi hai, chal koi waha tera intezaar kar raha hai (Don't stress yourself Paro, its your wedding day, someone's waiting for you)"

In the police jeep Rudra has been handcuffed in one hand at the back seat with a constable while the Inspector seated at the front mutters, "Ke ho jaata jo wo chorri Thakur sa ki baat maan leti, dharti pe swarg mil jaata usne, aur ab sach me swarg sidhaar gayi... (What harm would it have done if that girl would have given in to Thakur's demands, it would have been heaven on earth for her then, now she's off to the real heaven)"

As the jeep crosses the haveli and the sounds of marriage revelry are heard, Rudra's anger knows no bounds and he thinks, "Mhaari Laila ka ye haal karke wo Thakur khushiyaan manaye, ye to main na hone de sakoon hoon (After putting my Laila to this awful fate, I can't let Thakur be happy)" He catches sight of the Inspector's revolver and musters up courage to pounce on it.

"Chup chaap thaare paas jitni goliyaan hain sab mhaare hawale kar do (Hand over all the spare bullets you have to me without a word)" Rudra orders them at gunpoint and they are too scared not to oblige. He breaks the handcuff with a gunshot, punctures all the tyres of the jeep and runs off.

Meanwhile Aman has landed at the haveli all disturbed and frantically looking for Bindi. Amidst the marriage crowd, he gets a glance of hers as she is helping Paro get to the altar and tries to wave to her but she doesn't catch a sight of his due to the sound and the crowd. She makes Paro sit down beside Varun. Paro is still worried and can't concentrate on the marriage proceedings. Varun tries to get a glance at his to be bride but she is too lost to glance back. He puts his comforting hand on hers and says "Nervous ho? (Are you nervous?)"

Paro almost gets a jolt realising where she is right now. She looks at him stammering "Nahi... Haan.. wo..."

Varun comfortingly replies "Itna mat sochiye, shaadi ke din sabke saath aisa hota hai, ek lambi saans lijiye aur sochiye sab thik hoga aur bas... saara darr nikal jaayega (Don't think too much, it happens with everyone on the marriage day, take a deep breath and think everything will be fine and... all the fear will be gone)"

Paro feels much better at all the comforting words. She takes a deep breath while Varun watches her amusingly. She looks back and both share a giggle and then get to following the pandit's instructions . Bindi affectionately watches them but is suddenly pulled away.

"Are Aman, aap yahan? (Oh Aman, how come you are here?)" Bindi is amazed

Aman frantically explains the details of whatever happened and asks her if she could testify Laila's kidnapping but she replies "Par wo to maine nahi Paro ne dekha tha (But it wasn't me, it was Paro)" and she suddenly remembers Paro's request of not disclosing this to anyone.

Aman requests, "Kahan hai Paro, Rudra ko chudaane aur Laila ko insaaf dilaane ke liye uska sach kehna bahut zaruri hai (Where's Paro, to have Rudra release and justice given to Laila, we desperately need her to tell the truth)"

Bindi helplessly looks towards the altar and Aman gets the cue. He tries rushing there, but Bindi stops him trying to explain that its here marriage day and this will ruin it for her. Aman tries to negotiate back when all the marriage proceedings are stopped by a loud gunshot followed by a thunderours voice "THAKUR TEJAWAT SINGH!!!"

We see Rudra storming in scaring off every guard on the way at gunpoint. He heads straight to the altar. Everyone including Varun and Paro are shell-shocked and stand up. Aman tries to make way through the crowd to reach Rudra and stop him but finds it difficult. Thakur steps down from the stairs and exclaims "Ye kaun aa gaya. Bheema, Lakhan, isne utha ke bahar pheko. (Who is he? Bheema, Lakhan, get him thrown out)"

Rudra shows off the gun again to the men advancing towards him and points back at Thakur, "Aisa sochna bhi nahi Thakur, aaj teri naa chalegi... Laila ke saath jo taane kiya uske baad, mhaare se je ummeed na rakhna ke tanne choddh dunga. Uski maut ka badla to aaj lena hi hai manne (Don't even think Thakur that you'll have your way today... After what you did to Laila, don't expect I will spare you. Her death will be avenged today)" This news shatters Paro to the core and teary-eyed, she begins staggering on her feet and Bindi grasps her and consoles her.

Thakur looks around and people have questionable stares in their eyes. He covers up, "Huh, saare gaaon jaane se ke Laila ne mhaare se karja liya tha, je naa chukaa paayi, te apni ijjat bachaane ke liya aatmahatya kar li usne. To isme mhaara ke dosh se? Yo chora premika ki maut me baawla ho gaya se. Sun chora, thaari bewakoofi ke chakkar me main mhaare ghar ki ijjat aur itne shubh din ne barbaad na hone doonga (Huh, the whole village knew that Laila had taken a loan from me, and since she couldn't pay it off, she commited suicide to save her face. So am I at fault here? This guy has gone insane due to his girlfriend's death. Listen boy, I won't let my household's honour and such an auspicious day get ruined due to your stupidity)"

Rudra points his gun to him with more vigour saying, "Ijjat ki baat thaare muh se to naa acchi lagti Tejawat. Thaare jaise Thakur ki ijjat ijjat howe, aur gareeb ki ijjat kuch nahi. Laila ko uthwaane se pehle tanne yo khayaal na aaya? (The words like honour don't sound good from your mouth Tejawat. Honour for likes of you is honour and the poor don't deserve the same. Don't you think of this before getting Laila kidnapped?)"

Thakur gets all the more scared and replies, "Sun Rudra, samajh mhaari baat ko, thaara dimaag abhi thik naa se, jo hua usme mhaara haath na se, kyu mhaari saare gaon ke saamne beijjati karna chahe tu?(Listen Rudra, try to understand my words, your state of mind is not right now. What happened was not my fault, why are you hell bent on dishonouring me before the village?)"

Rudra is in no mood to listen. He moves ahead and looks into Thakur's eyes saying, "Kisne keh diya ki maine thaari beijjati ki. Beijjati to main ab karunga (Who said that I did dishonour you? I will actually dishonour you right now)"

He grabs Paro's hand and pulls her towards himself and points the gun towards her exclaiming, "Je thaare ghar ki ijjat ki beijjati howegi tab tanne pata chalega ki gareeb ki ho yaa ameer ki, ijjat to bhaai ijjat howe se... (When your household's honour will get dishonoured, you will realise that honour is honour, irrespective of rich or poor)"

Paro is stunned and looks at Rudra while still struggling to get her hand freed, but Rudra's eyes are still on Tejawat, hardly caring about whom he is holding. Bindi struggles to stop Rudra while Aman is finally able to make way and tries to call out to him, "Ye kya kar raha hai Rudra, mhaari baat sun? (What are you up to Rudra, please listen to me for once?)"

Rudra ignore him as well and point the gun to both of them "Aaj ye Rudra kisi ki na sunne waala hai, thaari bhi na Aman, to mhaare raste me aane ki sochna bhi nahi (Rudra won't listen to anyone today so don't even think of coming in my way)" Grabbing Paro by the arm and pointing the gun at her, he drags her to one of Thakur's jeeps.

Varun takes his turban off and advances to combat Rudra but Tejawat holds his hand and stops him. Varun looks back in amazement and sees Thakur shake his head in negative and the next thing he hears is the jeep's noise as Rudra drives off leaving an astonished crowd with some trying to chase the vehicle...

TO BE CONTINUED
finally rudra and paro are together even if the circumstancs could have been better...really hope aman reaches rudra in time before rudra does something which he might regret later...great update and thanks for the pm...
Poor laila...it was to sad...and that cheap officer...
But rudra is rudra...uss ne paro ko hi utha liye...yo insult thakur...now story going to intresting...thank you dear for the pm me...Wonderful update and I like it...

Meri tanhai ko mera shuq na samajna
Bohot pyaar se dia hai ye tuhfa kisi ne...!!!