•  
Posted: 10 years ago
So soon ???? I doubt it...

anyways TFS 😊
tfs! dear
but for a moment i thought its param n harshita... lolzz 😆
Wow!!!...didn't expect them to have an offscreen chemistry at all...
That's so sweet 😊

Would have been great if it would have been for Param n Harshita as well, but considering they are so cute, its quite impossible that they don't have a partner already 🤔
Thanks fir sharing. Aww...that's so cute if its true:)
yeah I wish...ki someday dis articl is true about param harshita
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š

Got to know the real names of Jignesh and Kaustuki ...

Jignesh is played by Chirag Desai and Kaustuki by Homring . . .
Interesting ... very interesting ...
NEWS : It's off-screen as well as on-screen 'love' for Jignesh and Kaustuki in Channel V's Sadda Haq

09 Jan 2014 06:39 PM

Beyond Dreams' Sadda Haq - My Life My Choice on Channel V has already spread its wings to rake in good numbers. The story about Sanyukta Aggarwal (Harshita Gaur) who wants to fulfill her dreams by becoming a mechanical engineer has been well-accepted by the audience so far.

We now hear that to add spice into the storyline, the makers will soon bring in a love story between the two characters Jignesh (essayed by Chirag Desai) and Kaustuki (played by Homring)

A reliable source tells us that the good friends' equation that exists presently between Jiggy and Kaustuki will have a new flavour when Jiggy will first fall for the girl. And what's more? Kaustuki will also give in, and accept his love in due course of time. The creative team is also planning to give a makeover of sorts to Jiggy, and this will indeed make the viewing even more interesting.

While this is about the recent development in the track front, a little birdie has also whispered to us that Chirag and Homring who essay the characters share a unique bonding' off-screen too.

The source tells us that Chirag and Homring share a great equation, something more than the best-friends' category. They are always seen together and enjoy great chemistry even off-camera. Homring, who is a girl from Manipur apparently, finds home' in Chirag's company, and their close equation is indeed talked about on the sets of the show.

When contacted, Homring told us, "Well, Chirag is a very good friend of mine. He is senior to me, and is very supportive when it comes to helping me out. But that does not mean that we are dating. He is a special friend, but there's nothing more than that."

Chirag who has earlier worked in Crime Patrol, Fear Files said, "There's nothing like that. We are very good friends. In fact, I am a good friend to the other girls present on the show too. I do not know where this buzz is coming from."

Aah, there's no smoke without fire, folks!! Enjoy the bonding as your off-screen chemistry will soon be translated into an on-screen one too!!