Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ABCD Drabble OS by Mihika!

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

NOTE: Read at your own risk. Word limit was 500. Dunno whether it's good enough or no. It's based on the current track. After the performance. Please forget the SwaRon conversation that took place in the changing room. :P 

Words: Arise, Daunt, Paradox.

Audiences cheered for them as they ended looking into each other's eyes. He didn't want to maintain an eye contact with her, but how could he ignore her intense orbs which grew more passionate with each passing second? How could he ignore her beautiful brown eyes which made him feel momentarily that he had actually succeeded in making her fall in love with him?  She was making it tough for him.

No, she deserved it. He thought. Nothing could stop him from loving her, no one could do so, and maybe they were just not meant to be?

His heart ached as he thought of the same.

He would have probably even accepted her back in his life, because she was never out of it. She was always a part of him, and he had to accept that not due to someone else, he was slowly beginning to trust her again, but her one action, her one act of selfishness made him rethink over his decision.

No he didn't hate her, he loved her, and he was always going to love her as a matter of fact, but a relationship with her again? Getting hurt again? What did she think of him, was he a machine? Who didn't have sentiments and feelings? Didn't she think even once before befriending his best friend only to impress him?

He was hurt. And probably nothing could cheer him up, because of the sole reason that the love of his life had actually broken his trust...Again.

For once, Swayam tried to go away from her, avoid her, but it wasn't possible. Something kept pulling him towards her, trying to look at her, adore her while she wasn'tlooking..thought of her when certain things reminded him of THEM and imagined how beautiful the situation would have been otherwise.. He loved her. 

He walked aimlessly outside the college, near the basketball court after the annual function was over. He remembered Sharon's words, about being professional for 12 hours and after that... Avoiding her or at least making her feel that he was actually not interested in talking to her would be better, he thought, because neither was he interested, nor did he want to talk to her, hurt her, hurt himself. No, he couldn't do that.

Daunted with a huge burden over her, Sharon tried searching for Swayam throughout the college. He was ignoring her, why? What had she done? She had done nothing wrong, and she wondered why her happiness was so short lived? Swayam could at least let her know her mistake?

She searched everywhere and at last gave up hope planning to confront him the next day in the college. She walked out of the college while she saw him walking alone on the road. So, he was there, she thought. He had to answer her questions.

Without wasting another moment, she arose to the situation and made her way towards him. It was time to clear the air between them. 

I don't know how it turned out, but I'm told not to judge my own work, so I'm not :P If you liked it , please hit the like tab and comment. 😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing..
you are so good at explaining emotions...
loved it :)
swaron1107 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a nice OS. Loved Swayam's monologue. Would love to get such monologues in the show as well. Swayam's thoughts were beautifully penned. Really appreciate it.
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It was a really nice OS
the monologue was written so well
all the thoughts and the feelings 👏
the way they were thought and explained.. KUDOS TO YOU!

very well done
do write more
thanks for the PM i really appreciate it
nature2 thumbnail
amazing  written loved it 
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb and fantastic os... loved it
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A crisp prose, this is. Swayum's part, laden with some rather heartbreaking questions is beautifully penned. It is abrupt, and I suggest that you separate both points of view next time you write. It'll give your prose clarity. Otherwise, really good indeed.

Thanks for the PM.

K
Thats.me.Guni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice os. D way u penned down swayam's feelings ws gr8.
Luvd it.
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os..

loved swayam's monologue..

it showed his emotions clearly..

sharon going to him to clear everything..

nice os.. u explained it beautifully..
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant work. .
Swayam.s monologue was nicely written. .
It was crisp clear n perfectly showed his pain his feelings. .
Loved it. .
i wish u could continue dis one further after sharon saw swayam walking on road but i know dis was restricted to words limit. .
But i really hope u continue it later